203. OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE EXPERT ROBERT BRUCE ON OUR DEMON HAUNTED WORLD

Robert Bruce made some extraordinary claims in this program, but the one that shocked me the most was his claim to know that the government wants to keep hidden from the public information about how to astral project. Even though that would be consistent with the zeitgeist of planet earth in the common era, I was stunned when I heard it. The implications are vast.

Robert Bruce: It’s not as simple as you think. A man who pushed the envelope on out-of-body experience was Robert Monroe. Years ago, when he started up the Monroe Institute and worked with Tom Campbell, a physicist and author of My Big TOE, and developed the binaural-beat, Hemi-Synch altered state induction system and that. Over the years, they really pushed the envelope on astral projection and they had a visit from people from the government who warned them to back off on astral projection, particularly in proving it to the general population. I have it on very good authority, personal authority. You won’t find that in print.

It makes me wonder.
What people in our government, what agency, has this policy?
How does "the government" feel about us knowing about the Near Death Experience?
Is the government fearful of a spiritually awakened population?
There are commonalities in the reports of people who have experiences from alien abduction, near-death-experience, astral projection, remote viewing, and entheogen plant medicine. Does the government have similar policies on all of these related phenomena?

In the fantasy world we sold as the American Democracy, there would be no government intrusion into our spiritual pursuits and practices. You know, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom from unwarranted search and seizure.

Should anyone listening to binaural beat audio be on the lookout for black helicopters?

Robert Bruce made some extraordinary claims in this program, but the one that shocked me the most was his claim to know that the government wants to keep hidden from the public information about how to astral project. Even though that would be consistent with the zeitgeist of planet earth in the common era, I was stunned when I heard it. The implications are vast.

Robert Bruce: It’s not as simple as you think. A man who pushed the envelope on out-of-body experience was Robert Monroe. Years ago, when he started up the Monroe Institute and worked with Tom Campbell, a physicist and author of My Big TOE, and developed the binaural-beat, Hemi-Synch altered state induction system and that. Over the years, they really pushed the envelope on astral projection and they had a visit from people from the government who warned them to back off on astral projection, particularly in proving it to the general population. I have it on very good authority, personal authority. You won’t find that in print.

It makes me wonder.
How does "the government" feel about us knowing about the Near Death Experience?
There are commonalities in the reports of people who have experiences from alien abduction, near-death-experience, astral projection, remote viewing, and entheogen plant medicine. Does the government have similar policies on all of these related phenomena?

In the fantasy world we sold as the American Democracy, there would be no government intrusion into our spiritual pursuits and practices. You know, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom from unwarranted search and seizure.

Should anyone listening to binaural beat audio be on the lookout for black helicopters?
interesting... I suspect it's true. thx for sharing.

It makes me wonder.

At a guess, the ultimate answer to this might be less exciting than you think!

I mean, if the government has any idea that these phenomena are real - and they are - then this might be more of a gut reaction, it doesn't necessarily follow that 'they' understand what they are dealing with more than we do!

David

@Alex

I am unable to access the round for this interview. The webpage contains another interview as 'bonus material' and also a link to the mp3 version of the interview, but it won't download (at least on my machine).

David

Back