Okay, I apologize for misunderstanding your position. So you do think that language can be useful in a practical sense, but do not accept any concept involving absolutes? And you prefer the term "expansion of awareness" over "enlightenment" or other loaded historically religious terms. Since PNSE is also not a loaded historically religious term, what do you dislike about it? Your preferred term implies positive movement along the dimension of awareness and you support this expansion. Are there any limitations to the movement in the expansive direction? If so, what imposes the limitation and wouldn't this limit create an absolute maximum? If not, then expansion could increase to infinite. Wouldn't infinite awareness be a kind of absolute awareness?
- As I experience it, there are no absolutes.
- I do not "prefer" they are terms describing different things. For example - few people would posit that having an OBE automatically makes one "enlightened" but it is an expansion of awareness
- I do not dislike PNSE, I just don't see it as having anymore of a default connection do with "truth" and/or enlightenment than anything else.
- Are there any limitations? I have no idea. I do think there are in terms of humans as they are being able to handle info/actions without overwhelm. But even the most expanded of us that I know of is still far from accomplishing to that level.
- No, infinite does not mean absolute. Infinite is a variable quantity. A term meaning the absence of limits. You're "playing games" of semantics and intellect.