Al Borealis, End of 2020 Show |479|

Alex

Administrator
Al Borealis, End of 2020 Show |479|

Al Borealis, this time we actually do an end of year show.
skeptiko-479-end-of-2020-1-300x300.jpg

Okay. I know I’m a little late in getting the end of year show out.
It was supposed to come out last week, but Al and I got so wrapped up in another discussion that it didn’t come out.
So what better way to kick off an end of year new year’s show Then with a good old fashion from comm clip.
Ah, come on, man. You know, that’s not gonna work. Here’s a clip from my interview with Al Borealis.
Alex Tsakiris: [00:00:39] Here’s a good one for you. What topic do you feel? Was left unfinished for you that you plan on finishing in 2021,
Al Borealis: [00:00:49] In known history, there’s never been one incident that has affected the whole goddamn globe. I mean, go back to the black, right. Go back to the black plague. There was one corner of earth where, you know, you could be like, no, no, I’m an enlightened Buddha.
I’m just sitting here in my cave doing my own thing. I don’t care what’s going on. And Maya Ellucian globe. But now it’s like if the earth was like 50 different video games, all sorts, you know, from seems to axis and allies to all sorts of video games in one Now it’s like the whole earth is forced into becoming one big video game.
Alex Tsakiris: [00:01:30] Let me just roll into it. So I, you know, my understanding of what we’re going to do here and which I think is really going to be fun. And a great idea is the classic kind of end of year. Wrap-up where we each look at.
Some of our shows that most kind of inspired us or changed us, or it changed us in some way from, uh, 2020. So this is going to be fun. Right?

Alex, I enjoyed this interview and I could have listened longer for an hour or more, but what is the reason that you time limit your interviews? When your hot, you’re hot, let it roll.

At the end of the interview , 1:17:37 , what stood out for me is something that I have thought about often. And that is, the balance of power between the ruling elite and the “awakened” masses. If critical mass were achieved on the side of the awakened population to achieve a power shift, what then? As Al Borealis put it, people will never agree upon a reality and will not join forces because of disagreements among themselves. That’s an insightful observation that needs deeper consideration. I have my own two cents to throw in that touches on this subject.

It seems the ruling elite have manipulated mankind for centuries if not millennia in subjugating the masses by whatever means that technology at the time would allow. Over the centuries the populations everywhere on the globe have been conditioned to play a subservient role, not an autonomous one. So far, in my opinion, the track record for the greater human population to rise above its centuries of conditioning has been weak and often stifled. It seems that revolutions act only as pressure release valves but without any sustainable reformative thrust forward. And soon thereafter the deep roots of the old establishment resurface between the cracks left by divisiveness among the population especially seen today. I think that if the losing side is to win at this game then a page or two needs to be taken from the manual of the winning side that has demonstrated a winning strategy: Unify forces, plan way ahead, be persistent with eyes on the goal, and be patient. As much as I hate to admit this, the ruling elite deserve it all because they played their cards right and what have the rest of us done in comparison toward strengthening our resolve as a progressive civilization in nurturing autonomy in its citizens and establishing a world that is people centered, not money centered.

I have followed David Icke for years and like yourself Alex, I respect the man for what he has brought to the table in widening the view. But I am left with frustration, as I also detected in Al’s voice, when he said “… but first we have to fucking get our world back man!”. But who will lead the charge? I get this image of an ant colony in a field shared with a large buffalo heard. The ants are pissed at the damage the buffalo cause by their stampeding so the ants are eventually pushed to the brink of revolt, bless their little brave hearts. That’s kind of how I feel about the global situation. Pessimistic ? Yes! I just have to look at history and the success rate of us ants at subverting buffalo stampedes.

Maybe there is a way out. Maybe, just maybe, there is truth behind what some spiritual circles have described about the human soul. What if our stay here on this planet is really a school of sorts where we individually, or even on some level, collectively arrive at the realization that it is through our own thoughts, attitudes and beliefs that create our reality. And it is through the quality of these that we can raise our frequency and set us apart from all this insanity. Maybe it’s not meant that this world finds redemption. It could be that all this is a probable reality being expressed faithfully by its creators - us - like a club where all who are members follow the club dress code. If you don’t like the dress code then join a different club, that simple. And maybe reincarnation is the process where if we fail our grade the cycle repeats. Is karma simply patterns of behavior we are not willing to give up, and so, have us return to this hell-hole. And/or we return to this hell-hole through our misguided sense of obligation to fix/save the world when there is only the self we need to fix. There might be something to what religious people believe, that if you’re a good person you will go to heaven. I myself will not wave the religious banner but instead would like to think of this idea of heaven as transforming ourselves through genuine sacrifices of old destructive patterns so I can move on. I admire a hero of mine who best articulates this transformative act of moving on when he says “To infinity and beyond!”
Again, my two cents.

Alex, I enjoyed this interview and I could have listened longer for an hour or more, but what is the reason that you time limit your interviews? When your hot, you’re hot, let it roll.

At the end of the interview , 1:17:37 , what stood out for me is something that I have thought about often. And that is, the balance of power between the ruling elite and the “awakened” masses. If critical mass were achieved on the side of the awakened population to achieve a power shift, what then? As Al Borealis put it, people will never agree upon a reality and will not join forces because of disagreements among themselves. That’s an insightful observation that needs deeper consideration. I have my own two cents to throw in that touches on this subject.

It seems the ruling elite have manipulated mankind for centuries if not millennia in subjugating the masses by whatever means that technology at the time would allow. Over the centuries the populations everywhere on the globe have been conditioned to play a subservient role, not an autonomous one. So far, in my opinion, the track record for the greater human population to rise above its centuries of conditioning has been weak and often stifled. It seems that revolutions act only as pressure release valves but without any sustainable reformative thrust forward. And soon thereafter the deep roots of the old establishment resurface between the cracks left by divisiveness among the population especially seen today. I think that if the losing side is to win at this game then a page or two needs to be taken from the manual of the winning side that has demonstrated a winning strategy: Unify forces, plan way ahead, be persistent with eyes on the goal, and be patient. As much as I hate to admit this, the ruling elite deserve it all because they played their cards right and what have the rest of us done in comparison toward strengthening our resolve as a progressive civilization in nurturing autonomy in its citizens and establishing a world that is people centered, not money centered.

I have followed David Icke for years and like yourself Alex, I respect the man for what he has brought to the table in widening the view. But I am left with frustration, as I also detected in Al’s voice, when he said “… but first we have to fucking get our world back man!”. But who will lead the charge? I get this image of an ant colony in a field shared with a large buffalo heard. The ants are pissed at the damage the buffalo cause by their stampeding so the ants are eventually pushed to the brink of revolt, bless their little brave hearts. That’s kind of how I feel about the global situation. Pessimistic ? Yes! I just have to look at history and the success rate of us ants at subverting buffalo stampedes.

Maybe there is a way out. Maybe, just maybe, there is truth behind what some spiritual circles have described about the human soul. What if our stay here on this planet is really a school of sorts where we individually, or even on some level, collectively arrive at the realization that it is through our own thoughts, attitudes and beliefs that create our reality. And it is through the quality of these that we can raise our frequency and set us apart from all this insanity. Maybe it’s not meant that this world finds redemption. It could be that all this is a probable reality being expressed faithfully by its creators - us - like a club where all who are members follow the club dress code. If you don’t like the dress code then join a different club, that simple. And maybe reincarnation is the process where if we fail our grade the cycle repeats. Is karma simply patterns of behavior we are not willing to give up, and so, have us return to this hell-hole. And/or we return to this hell-hole through our misguided sense of obligation to fix/save the world when there is only the self we need to fix. There might be something to what religious people believe, that if you’re a good person you will go to heaven. I myself will not wave the religious banner but instead would like to think of this idea of heaven as transforming ourselves through genuine sacrifices of old destructive patterns so I can move on. I admire a hero of mine who best articulates this transformative act of moving on when he says “To infinity and beyond!”
Again, my two cents.
that's a pretty awesome 2 cents! so so many points to comment on... can't possibly get to all of them... here's a quote that brings a little bit of peace of mind to me:

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Attachments

• 1610038720983.png
    1610038720983.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
That was a very thoughtful interview.

Here are a few points - because it covered so many topics:

My feeling is that David Icke is primarily wrong about 5G (and lizards, of course). I don't see the existence of the virus in quite the same way as you do. To me the virus is a wimp of a thing because they have to exaggerate the deaths by labelling everyone who dies with COVID as having died because of it. I also think that the PCR tests probably have a huge problem with false positives. Once you accept those two points, maybe it is fair to say that a pandemic class virus does not exist. I have more thoughts on this, but I have said them before.

Discussing what 'their' endgame is, is important and interesting. The idea that a world government would have access to a galactic culture was definitely new to me. However, I can't help suspecting that this horrible plot is going to unravel at some point, so once Biden is installed as President (ugh!) I think it is entirely possible that they will ramp down the number of cycles in the PCR testers and the virus will go away! That will hide what they have done.

Remember what the medium Sylvia Browne wrote in 2008:
In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.

Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it has arrived, attack again 10 years later, and then disappear completely.

Notice particularly that second sentence!

I reckon they couldn't think of any plausible explanation for a virus that only operated in the USA - so they had to make it worldwide - or at least that is one of my theories.

David

Again, my two cents.

Fuck man, this is so well thought out! I am tempted to go to my roots and my language and insult myself for saying "well thought out." I hate the way the word "well" erased the word "good." Language is not mathematics, yet, we find that so many things have magically "Mandela effected" language. As a side note, I thought Nelson Mandela never died in prison. Sorry guys, I paid attention in history class. However, maybe he did in the other reality that I was not part. The one called Bullshit.

Nevertheless, I love your letter. However, I would venture to say that any asshole that calls their self "awake" as opposed to "asleep," without direct evidence of actually waking or sleeping, via a bed, pile of hay, shitty car seat, rug, or otherwise.....is an absolute, pompous fool. That is one thing that I hate about the so called "truth" community. As an alternative, let sleep be sleep, and wake be wake. Let's not confuse those states with full of shit, stupid as hell, or just plain common.

On the order of ants and buffalo.....I am pretty sure Raid is way worse for ants than Buffalo hooves, but I get what you are saying. Ants probably built civilizations near buffalo shit for food and clothing. They knew the risk/reward scenario, just like humans build houses near rivers that will inevitably overflow from time to time.

I don't think this is a "school." A school is this artifice created by assholes that want you to think one way or the other. Rather, I think all of this is just here. There is no going up a level, or down a level. Enlightenment could very well be the letting go of consequence in spiritual matters. Material consequence, on the other hand, could very well be how God speaks. Nevertheless, in the end, you would be the expression of the divine force.

Reactions: Kim
However, I would venture to say that any asshole that calls their self "awake" as opposed to "asleep," without direct evidence of actually waking or sleeping, via a bed, pile of hay, shitty car seat, rug, or otherwise.....is an absolute, pompous fool. That is one thing that I hate about the so called "truth" community. As an alternative, let sleep be sleep, and wake be wake. Let's not confuse those states with full of shit, stupid as hell, or just plain common.

nice... random thought...

I couldn't agree more w/ Al Bo's idea that we're at a decision point & that decision point is to maintain our focus on "the way of love & truth" or throw up our hands in despair & look for someone to tell us what to think & do. This is exactly the attraction of tRump's cult & why so many still voted for him. I also strongly believe the idiots who sprung the plandemic on us have realized their overplay & David's mind-blower from S. Browne will almost certainly happen. We also have to realize that most nations are so in the habit of hiding ANYTHING that smacks of weakness or sin (that most revolting of psyops from the bible) that the actual numbers of the infected & dying are vastly under-reported. It's not just China (smuggled docs suggest 10X the numbers reported) & Russia, but most everyone.
If the virus IS over-performing most everywhere, then we are about to face the darkest of dark days. Prepare for What is Coming or get your lawn chair out & pull up a cooler full of beer.
A brief aside: this is how arrogant the shitheads who were involved in 9/11 are. On the History Channel tonight, they ran a documentary of the Towers coming down & someone clearly filmed the explosives going off at the top of the north tower. Have they convinced themselves that everyone is asleep & no one would comprehend what that means or do they no longer care if they start someone thinking??

Fuck man, this is so well thought out! I am tempted to go to my roots and my language and insult myself for saying "well thought out." I hate the way the word "well" erased the word "good." Language is not mathematics, yet, we find that so many things have magically "Mandela effected" language. As a side note, I thought Nelson Mandela never died in prison. Sorry guys, I paid attention in history class. However, maybe he did in the other reality that I was not part. The one called Bullshit.

Nevertheless, I love your letter. However, I would venture to say that any asshole that calls their self "awake" as opposed to "asleep," without direct evidence of actually waking or sleeping, via a bed, pile of hay, shitty car seat, rug, or otherwise.....is an absolute, pompous fool. That is one thing that I hate about the so called "truth" community. As an alternative, let sleep be sleep, and wake be wake. Let's not confuse those states with full of shit, stupid as hell, or just plain common.

On the order of ants and buffalo.....I am pretty sure Raid is way worse for ants than Buffalo hooves, but I get what you are saying. Ants probably built civilizations near buffalo shit for food and clothing. They knew the risk/reward scenario, just like humans build houses near rivers that will inevitably overflow from time to time.

I don't think this is a "school." A school is this artifice created by assholes that want you to think one way or the other. Rather, I think all of this is just here. There is no going up a level, or down a level. Enlightenment could very well be the letting go of consequence in spiritual matters. Material consequence, on the other hand, could very well be how God speaks. Nevertheless, in the end, you would be the expression of the divine force.
Material consequence....could very well be how God speaks: Right on! Mind is matter & matter is mind. If the Absolute is love, then He/she/it would provide a clear tool to guide us like karma, good & bad. Schools function well for new souls, but others quickly shed them as old souls have gotten the message, like the Golden Rule.

I couldn't agree more w/ Al Bo's idea that we're at a decision point & that decision point is to maintain our focus on "the way of love & truth" or throw up our hands in despair & look for someone to tell us what to think & do. This is exactly the attraction of tRump's cult & why so many still voted for him. I also strongly believe the idiots who sprung the plandemic on us have realized their overplay & David's mind-blower from S. Browne will almost certainly happen. We also have to realize that most nations are so in the habit of hiding ANYTHING that smacks of weakness or sin (that most revolting of psyops from the bible) that the actual numbers of the infected & dying are vastly under-reported. It's not just China (smuggled docs suggest 10X the numbers reported) & Russia, but most everyone.
If the virus IS over-performing most everywhere, then we are about to face the darkest of dark days. Prepare for What is Coming or get your lawn chair out & pull up a cooler full of beer.
A brief aside: this is how arrogant the shitheads who were involved in 9/11 are. On the History Channel tonight, they ran a documentary of the Towers coming down & someone clearly filmed the explosives going off at the top of the north tower. Have they convinced themselves that everyone is asleep & no one would comprehend what that means or do they no longer care if they start someone thinking??
spitting some serious truth!!! :)

nice... random thought...

LOL!

Pretty much!

Echoing the others above. Is our time here a school? Or is that idea also part of the control system? Is love the way forward? Disengage from all the craziness, focus on love but also reject spiritual authoritarianism in all forms? Even if it just the idea that we should be 'grateful' to be here?

I mean who asked us anyway, and if they did, I want proof. I'm tired of being manipulated.

Thanks to both guest and host for updating the show so fast. This was nicely informative, especially since I am trying to listen to some of the past shows and this had some good references. Last year certainly sorted out the wheat from the chaff with the podcasts I listen to. Btw, I completely, absolutely loved the song at the end of the show, and was wondering where it was available, I couldn't see any link in the show notes. For some reason it made me think of Kathleen Ferrier's version of "Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen,"one of my all time favourites.

I would really like to hear more guests speak about our connective unconscious. I used to attend quaker meetings from time to time ( I was quite devoted to the writings of John Woolman in my early 20s) and it was quite extraordinary that someone would always rise to speak about something specific I was thinking about. It was uncanny. I've had interesting experiences at Spirtualist meetings as well. But it's more active meditative influence I'm thinking about now. My inner voice last January told me to completely revise my meditation practice, with extraordinary effect. I don't know how I would have got through this year otherwise.

Regarding Skeptiko in 2020, it was the topic of evil that first brought me to the podcast, because it is a subject I have been reading about for decades, but has been less addressed with each passing year. I grew up between Steiner House and Blavatsky's former home, right by what used to be part of the Tavistock Institute, back in the day. It is an area with an amazing history going back to the Tudors. But it has a vibe, and I had some very interesting experiences thanks to that place that have opened my mind to more esoteric topics.

It was more common to hear the subject of evil on discussion shows in the 1970s (mostly related to the Nazis of course) but among my earliest memories of the late 60s and early 70s were the terrifying pictures of the Moors Murderers, plastered across newstands for years. There was an amazing scene in the excellent movie "Longford" (from 2006) with this quote that burned into my psyche:

Myra Hindley: "I'm trying Frank, to know the God that you know. But if you had been there, on the moors, in the moonlight, when we did the first one, you'd know, that evil can be a spiritual experience too."

The 70s and 80s were such dark and strange times in the UK. Depressing, depraved and violent. I myself was almost grabbed as a child. I also remember that on Charing Cross Road behind the Odeon there was a gigantic pornographic depiction of a naked young woman that covered most of the building. It was repulsive, but such imagery on a smaller scale, was ubiquitous. And then of course Rupert Murdoch introducing the infamous "Page 3." Commodifying people like this is not about sexism or gender politics, it's about dehumanization and degredation, i.e. evil. Celebrity "culture" is also the commodification of people, a celebrity is essentially a commodity. I could go on a tangent about Reality TV, but I prefer to address the subject of celebrity conspiracist, David Icke that came up on the podcast.

Americans came late to the game with Mr Icke. He has polished his act a great deal, I am totally with the guest on this one. I remember Icke as host of Match of the Day, probably the highest viewed show on the BBC; he was quite the golden boy in the 80s. I remember him subsequently coming out as "the Godhead" at the notorious press conference with the two blondes and the turquoise outfits. I realise it was an unfortunately public nervous breakdown, but you have to wonder what really led to that in the context of the post-80s BBC, just as I would wonder about the motives of a priest at any time. Anyway, the man was toast after that press conference, so it's understandable that he needed to look for an alternative revenue stream (with the help of the Old Boy's Network, no doubt.) And so much like Bill Hicks, I mean Alex Jones, he transformed into quite the performance artist. I blame Icke specifically for distracting people about the murder of Diana. I even jumped on the bandwagon of "you must believe in lizard people" to anyone who questioned the narrative, since I was never a royalist and wasn't paying much attention to that event, having left the UK for good by that time. It was only when I saw the "Unlawful Killing" documentary that I realised just how well Icke had played his part in that psyop. He is providing exactly the same function today when he shows up at anti-lockdown rallies in Trafalgar Square.

To my mind Icke is just another Crowley, i.e. a deep state cult leader, and he will turn on a dime if given the order and go just as dark. I'm sure the host will disagree.

Anyway. It is lovely to hear the host and his guest be able to work through their rough and ready disagreements with humanity and respect, and is an example to us all. I was used to that growing up in a very political family where that was just the norm. Great show.

Hey brother.....I forgot to remind you.....don't lose the F bombs! Gosh Jolly Gee wiz! I love them! I used to work with an elderly woman that would always berate anybody that cursed. However, when she became angry, she would repeat this one word over and over again, succinct yet almost monotone, "Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot."

Do you know how many wrinkles and inner angst just one well placed "SHIT" would have saved her?

Thanks to both guest and host for updating the show so fast. This was nicely informative, especially since I am trying to listen to some of the past shows and this had some good references. Last year certainly sorted out the wheat from the chaff with the podcasts I listen to. Btw, I completely, absolutely loved the song at the end of the show, and was wondering where it was available, I couldn't see any link in the show notes. For some reason it made me think of Kathleen Ferrier's version of "Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen,"one of my all time favourites.

I would really like to hear more guests speak about our connective unconscious. I used to attend quaker meetings from time to time ( I was quite devoted to the writings of John Woolman in my early 20s) and it was quite extraordinary that someone would always rise to speak about something specific I was thinking about. It was uncanny. I've had interesting experiences at Spirtualist meetings as well. But it's more active meditative influence I'm thinking about now. My inner voice last January told me to completely revise my meditation practice, with extraordinary effect. I don't know how I would have got through this year otherwise.

Regarding Skeptiko in 2020, it was the topic of evil that first brought me to the podcast, because it is a subject I have been reading about for decades, but has been less addressed with each passing year. I grew up between Steiner House and Blavatsky's former home, right by what used to be part of the Tavistock Institute, back in the day. It is an area with an amazing history going back to the Tudors. But it has a vibe, and I had some very interesting experiences thanks to that place that have opened my mind to more esoteric topics.

It was more common to hear the subject of evil on discussion shows in the 1970s (mostly related to the Nazis of course) but among my earliest memories of the late 60s and early 70s were the terrifying pictures of the Moors Murderers, plastered across newstands for years. There was an amazing scene in the excellent movie "Longford" (from 2006) with this quote that burned into my psyche:

Myra Hindley: "I'm trying Frank, to know the God that you know. But if you had been there, on the moors, in the moonlight, when we did the first one, you'd know, that evil can be a spiritual experience too."

The 70s and 80s were such dark and strange times in the UK. Depressing, depraved and violent. I myself was almost grabbed as a child. I also remember that on Charing Cross Road behind the Odeon there was a gigantic pornographic depiction of a naked young woman that covered most of the building. It was repulsive, but such imagery on a smaller scale, was ubiquitous. And then of course Rupert Murdoch introducing the infamous "Page 3." Commodifying people like this is not about sexism or gender politics, it's about dehumanization and degredation, i.e. evil. Celebrity "culture" is also the commodification of people, a celebrity is essentially a commodity. I could go on a tangent about Reality TV, but I prefer to address the subject of celebrity conspiracist, David Icke that came up on the podcast.

Americans came late to the game with Mr Icke. He has polished his act a great deal, I am totally with the guest on this one. I remember Icke as host of Match of the Day, probably the highest viewed show on the BBC; he was quite the golden boy in the 80s. I remember him subsequently coming out as "the Godhead" at the notorious press conference with the two blondes and the turquoise outfits. I realise it was an unfortunately public nervous breakdown, but you have to wonder what really led to that in the context of the post-80s BBC, just as I would wonder about the motives of a priest at any time. Anyway, the man was toast after that press conference, so it's understandable that he needed to look for an alternative revenue stream (with the help of the Old Boy's Network, no doubt.) And so much like Bill Hicks, I mean Alex Jones, he transformed into quite the performance artist. I blame Icke specifically for distracting people about the murder of Diana. I even jumped on the bandwagon of "you must believe in lizard people" to anyone who questioned the narrative, since I was never a royalist and wasn't paying much attention to that event, having left the UK for good by that time. It was only when I saw the "Unlawful Killing" documentary that I realised just how well Icke had played his part in that psyop. He is providing exactly the same function today when he shows up at anti-lockdown rallies in Trafalgar Square.

To my mind Icke is just another Crowley, i.e. a deep state cult leader, and he will turn on a dime if given the order and go just as dark. I'm sure the host will disagree.

Anyway. It is lovely to hear the host and his guest be able to work through their rough and ready disagreements with humanity and respect, and is an example to us all. I was used to that growing up in a very political family where that was just the norm. Great show.
thanks for this awesome post. many great points where we are in sync.

and I totally get your point about david icke... but I think it has to be balanced with the struggles one must endure to occupy this space. the same can be said for alex jones... sure his trip on the trump train look pretty silly and ridiculous as did some of his mia copas along the way, but imagine the energy/power it takes to do what they do. I think we always have to call these folks out when they're wrong, but I also think we have to acknowledge their accomplishments.

Did you have a chance to listen to 377 with greg moffitt? that's how I really feel about david icke

Back