Alan Warren, NBC News Talk Radio, Conspiracies, Kinda |484|

From studies done in hospitals, only about 10% of people who suffer a cardiac arrest, remember anything from that time - so Alan's lack of experience was quite typical.

However, to me 10% of people having this experience is far more important than the 90% who don't. The 10% tell us that us that the structure of consciousness is such that it doesn't depend on the body, and of course a fair proportion of that 10% report contact wit their dead relations.

The reason 90% of people report nothing, could be various. The exact physiology of what goes on after a cardiac arrest may vary somewhat, I imagine. Also people vary a lot in many ways, and it may be that the brains of the 90% retain a residual hold on to their minds that little bit longer than the others.

Another possibility is that they have an NDE, but then fail to remember it. Interestingly enough, I have read that some people who are anaesthetised have a period of 'delirium' as they wake up, that they then forget. I have only been anaesthetised twice, but on the second occasion, the nurse who was supervising me, indicated that I had been a wake for a short while before I was coherent - I simply remembered waking and realising I was 'back'.

Because the materialist viewpoint has such a grip, nobody seems much interested in studying exactly what the delirious patients were saying.

David

I think that defining what consciousness is and why that it should exist beyond the brain an interesting question. Regardless, no matter what we think about the subject, we are utilizing consciousness, so there is really no way around that. Maybe we are asking ourselves, "What is the seat of consciousness?"

Let us say that consciousness is something like "grasping" is for the hand. We know that a hand can grasp, but it can also do other things such as point and so forth. Also, the hand can pretty much just be there as a hand. Now, if we cut off the hand, there obviously is not a capacity to "grasp" any longer. Nevertheless, this doesn't erase the grasping that has taken place over time, and those objects moved as such. However, the hand is gone, so it would be foolish to think that a person will continue grasping without that hand.

In this respect, consciousness is only one aspect of the brain, such as grasping is one aspect of the hand, and not fundamental or necessary at all for the function of life. Granted, if you cannot grasp anything with your hands, then your life will expire unless you are being spoon fed from another's hand.

This leads us to another line of inquiry: is consciousness the result of our sensory input or is it something else altogether? A few years ago, I became incredibly sick with the flu, thus causing the hearing in my right ear to become incredibly distorted. The distortion is so bad that I must plug my ear before I go into public or I am, in affect, worse than deaf. In this respect, if you cut off every sense, how is it that you would continue to be conscious? Conscious of what?

Here, I am not playing devil's advocate. These are questions that must be asked. Is there a consciousness without being conscious of something? Perhaps consciousness is not the sum of sensory input detecting things, but rather, an emotive vibration.

I would say when people have died in a hospital and then tell the doctor working on them how and what they were doing ,or see family members .or people in waiting rooms and describe what they were wearing etc .... or see the future and it comes true , or any number of experiences like that, probably safe to say that your mind survives death in some way.

I think that it is funny how people constantly strive to want something more than what this life is, albeit "afterlife" or something else. For sure, there are many things mundane about this existence. That being said, I know that there are plenty of aspects of reality, in this existence, that are either completely ignored or altogether snowballed.

I really haven't delved into my experiences with the paranormal on this forum yet, or any other forum on the internet. I will go back to basics for this discussion. Are there realities that exist beyond those that we experience through our day to day habit? Absolutely! Can I prove that in a laboratory? If proof means making the experiment predictable, absolutely not! However, if people want to contact an "extended consciousness" realm, I can tell you how to go about doing it, and the tools that will make it possible. I don't even call it an "extended consciousness" realm. The truth is that your perception of "reality" is incredibly distorted by media. If you want to step outside of that distortion, it isn't very hard to do. However, if you step out of it, I can't guarantee that you will easily be able to go back.

Let us talk about percentages of people that remember their dreams and so forth. Instead of saying, "Oh, everybody dreams, but they just don't remember their dreams." - Why not take this at face value? Maybe 90% of people just don't have dreams! Maybe the great majority of people just live and die, have no dreams, and are completely not connected to anything paranormal or supernatural.

To answer Alex's question about how to deal with people who I don't agree with; well, I think it helps to be a Canadian, you will try to do it somewhat respectfully and considerately. As a member of the Eternal Life crowd I can't help feeling a bit sorry for Alan Warren who maintains the, "When you're dead you're dead" point of view. If this was true there should be no such thing as ghosts or Spiritual activity neither good nor bad. I thank God regularly for my Guardian Angel the constant presence of which has protected me from evil spirits on more than a few occasions and awful misfortunes on many others. But I lead a life, though certainly not easy, in accordance with Jesus' instructions. That helps.

Wait a minute - is it a joke, or is Alan Warren Billy Corgan?!? - He sure looks like him....

But what about those 2 'honorary doctorates' that he mentions at the beginning? And the statement 'It's all manmade' - um, I'm thinking that was the most important thing he said in the interview. So I guess he's right - no agenda here - just an honest guy trying to get the truth out there to the public and at the end, all peace and love and hugs all around...

nice. thx.

I think it is funny how so many consider consciousness as an epiphenomenon of the brain. I think that you are headed down the right track, Alex, and you are skeptical in the manner one needs to be when shedding light on paranormal phenomenon. Perhaps one needs to shed light as a snake sheds its skin. Perhaps it isn't the light that we were searching for, but the dark. This reminds me of something hilarious that "Larry the Cable Guy" said in his stand up, "Everybody is talking about the speed of light, but what is the speed of dark?" It will take a thought process entirely foreign to most of the "civilized" world to even begin to crack this egg, let alone make an omelets. Your podcast truly is one of a kind.

Wait a minute - is it a joke, or is Alan Warren Billy Corgan?!? - He sure looks like him....

But what about those 2 'honorary doctorates' that he mentions at the beginning? And the statement 'It's all manmade' - um, I'm thinking that was the most important thing he said in the interview. So I guess he's right - no agenda here - just an honest guy trying to get the truth out there to the public and at the end, all peace and love and hugs all around...

Alan Warren, AKA Billy Corgan, I thought was most revered for the hit song, "Bullet With Butterfly Wings." Any of us old enough to drive around town town in the 90's, but still young enough to not remember the live airing of the Moon landing, are proud to have shouted the chorus to that one: DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE!

Concerning his two doctorates from the Church of Satan......well, I got a PHD from a hotdog stand owner last week. The difference between the empire of the hotdog stand and the Church of Satan is that the founder still has two sizeable houses standing in the suburbs of two different prominent cities in America, but the founder of the Church of Satan had to have his shithole of a house condemned for lack of upkeep and torn down by the city. Wow, does that sound like an institution you want to brag about getting doctorates from? How powerful is an institution, albeit a church, if it cannot even preserve the residents of its founder as a museum, at least?!?

Regardless, Mr. Corgan does make some wonderful points about being able to engage in conversations with people that you disagree with, yet remain cordial with them. I think that he has matured over the years from being a raging rat in a cage, to a rat that need not run in a wheel too much.

BAHAHAHAHA A PHD FROM THE CHURCH OF SATAN!! LMAO You mean he would admit to something that low and silly? Do you know the Church of Satan was formed by a Jewish guy named Anton Levey? And he was an atheist ? He didn't believe in Satan. It was just a big rip-off! I think he did get some great looking blond bombshell stars in it though, like Jane Mansfield maybe, or he tried. This guy Billy Boy is an A1 JRKOFF IMO.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/apr/29/jayne-mansfield-siren-satanist-comic-genius-documentary

well... kinda... he's not responding to any of my follow up emails :) super predictable :)

Billy Boy isn't responding to your emails because he knows that he is light years beneath you. He did that typical shtick of "all people who report Satanic ritual abuse are bat crazy!" When you mentioned that you interviewed Anneke Lucas and presented a few facts to him, then he kind of just became that rat in a cage. I never heard of Anneke Lucas before you interviewed her, but I must say, she is obviously a very strong woman that has been through a lot of tough shit. Also, I highly respect your approach in dealing with issues such as Satanic ritual abuse. You do not take that doltish, Christian perspective of "grab a bible, and pray!" You attack it like a researcher would, without being a materialist whose feet are stuck in the mud.

When you mentioned that you interviewed Anneke Lucas and presented a few facts to him, then he kind of just became that rat in a cage.

This is very common with mid-wit Normies who fancy themselves Intellectuals.

It demonstrates the fact they are not actually interested in Learning the Truth, but instead merely posing as Intellectuals to gain social status.

They know deep inside that accepting unpopular conspiracy facts would immediately harm their social status, and thus recoil from Truth instinctively.

They cannot be reasoned with, because facts and reason are not actually important to them.

p.s. Not all of us Christians are dolts. :)

This is very common with mid-wit Normies who fancy themselves Intellectuals.

It demonstrates the fact they are not actually interested in Learning the Truth, but instead merely posing as Intellectuals to gain social status.

They know deep inside that accepting unpopular conspiracy facts would immediately harm their social status, and thus recoil from Truth instinctively.

They cannot be reasoned with, because facts and reason are not actually important to them.

p.s. Not all of us Christians are dolts. :)

Much respect to you Charlie. Extremely illuminating response regarding the psychology of posers. Also, brother, I know not all Christians are dolts. Remember, not all of us pagans are, either :). Good to hear from you!

Much respect to you Charlie. Extremely illuminating response regarding the psychology of posers. Also, brother, I know not all Christians are dolts. Remember, not all of us pagans are, either :). Good to hear from you!

Yea , you're right ,some Pagans are cool, but most are just a bunch of lost jerk-offs ,that in spirt, remind me of some lost fool that just paid 45 bucks for a rock tee shirt at a Marylin Manson concert with goth makeup and think Satan is real , and they worship him , and ..... they live in their divorced moms basement.

Billy Boy isn't responding to your emails because he knows that he is light years beneath you. He did that typical shtick of "all people who report Satanic ritual abuse are bat crazy!" When you mentioned that you interviewed Anneke Lucas and presented a few facts to him, then he kind of just became that rat in a cage. I never heard of Anneke Lucas before you interviewed her, but I must say, she is obviously a very strong woman that has been through a lot of tough shit. Also, I highly respect your approach in dealing with issues such as Satanic ritual abuse. You do not take that doltish, Christian perspective of "grab a bible, and pray!" You attack it like a researcher would, without being a materialist whose feet are stuck in the mud.
Yea , you're right ,some Pagans are cool, but most are just a bunch of lost jerk-offs ,that in spirt, remind me of some lost fool that just paid 45 bucks for a rock tee shirt at a Marylin Manson concert with goth makeup and think Satan is real , and they worship him , and ..... they live in their divorced moms basement.

WFT do you mean "You do not take that doltish, Christian perspective of "grab a bible, and pray!" as opposed to some lost fool pagan that actually believes in fairy type beings and tree sprits, and might for the hell of it might kill a cat or dog for an animal sacrifice kick after smoking a join of weed?

WFT do you mean "You do not take that doltish, Christian perspective of "grab a bible, and pray!" as opposed to some lost fool pagan that actually believes in fairy type beings and tree sprits, and might for the hell of it might kill a cat or dog for an animal sacrifice kick after smoking a join of weed?

HAHA Atone, calm down my friend! Everybody knows that you cannot kill a cat or a dog after smoking a joint! You have me rolling about the guy with the 45 dollar rock shirt, worshipping Satan, and living in his divorced mom's basement....no pun intended! I don't believe in fairy type beings, but know they are real because I grew up near San Francisco and worked in the design industry for 17 years. Also, don't trees deserve spirit credibility just as much as any other life form? Shit, we have built our houses out of their carcasses? Pay a little homage, bud. Sorry man, didn't mean to offend you. I was simply admiring Alex's unique take on dealing with issues such as Satanic ritual abuse. He doesn't exactly take a secular stance, but at the same time, it isn't religious either.

HAHA Atone, calm down my friend! Everybody knows that you cannot kill a cat or a dog after smoking a joint! You have me rolling about the guy with the 45 dollar rock shirt, worshipping Satan, and living in his divorced mom's basement....no pun intended! I don't believe in fairy type beings, but know they are real because I grew up near San Francisco and worked in the design industry for 17 years. Also, don't trees deserve spirit credibility just as much as any other life form? Shit, we have built our houses out of their carcasses? Pay a little homage, bud. Sorry man, didn't mean to offend you. I was simply admiring Alex's unique take on dealing with issues such as Satanic ritual abuse. He doesn't exactly take a secular stance, but at the same time, it isn't religious either.

I never said tress didn't , most all things have a consciousness and are aware in some form. I would say yea they do have fairies in SF been there a bunch of times ; the human kind . I'm not a born again type by the way. Would say a natural mystic catholic light type , that call s it like I see it , don't go by what any church says or tells me what to say or think. I would say there are sections of Pagans that do sacrifice animals though, and can send you some good info on that . With that said, Jews still do that too with Kosher !

Last edited:
I never said tress didn't , most all things have a consciousness and are aware in some form. I would say yea they do have fairies in SF been there a bunch of times ; the human kind . I'm not a born again type by the way. Would say a natural mystic catholic light type , that call s it like I see it , don't go by what any church says or tells me what to say or think. I would say there are sections of Pagans that do sacrifice animals though, and can send you some good info on that . With that said, Jews still do that too with Kosher !

I don't know a lot about Jews. I can tell you, though, they made us think about Jews a lot in school. I grew up in the 80's and 90's, not sure if things are the same, but during that time period, history class was continuously showing us VCR tapes of Jews being killed and bulldozed into ditches, every year for 12 years. At one point, I became bothered by this as Sophomore in high school. One day, I became fed up and asked the teacher, "Why in the hell are we watching this shit?"

She replied, "So it doesn't happen again."

I said, "If I were a psycho path wanting to kill people, then watching this would actually help refine what I want to do. Saying that watching this shit will keep it from happening again is the equivalent of telling Vlad the Impaler that instructional videos on how to lodge spears in torsos to properly post victims helps to prevent this kind of shit."

Yes, she was quite angry with me and kicked me out of the class. I don't know if Pagans are sacrificing animals or not. However, I am sure that other religions are sacrificing animals in mass, hence fast food. Also, the Chinese find that a cut off pigs face, in the market, is a delicacy. Yes, that is true, go to a Chinese grocery store. You can find one in California called "Ranch 99" market. Who knows, maybe that is the more honest way to eat meat. Enjoy the face of the animal, too!

Back