Alex Jones' Apology for #PizzaGate Comments

A non-answer. Next!
Far from a non-answer; just not an in-depth one. It's not like anything I say will change your mind. However, if you want a good laugh, go listen to some of Jones' rants from 1999 about Y2K. It's something we can all enjoy. It's as if he's in a Stephen King novel.

This is pretty entertaining too:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IVTYC6chmnU?ecver=2&iv_load_policy=3

How someone could think he is an honest, intelligent person is beyond me. He's a bad cartoon.

It's not like anything I say will change your mind.

Woah, that's a big assumption there!

However, if you want a good laugh, go listen to some of Jones' rants from 1999 about Y2K. It's something we can all enjoy. It's as if he's in a Stephen King novel.

How someone could think he is an honest, intelligent person is beyond me. He's a bad cartoon.

Good example of the whole Y2K thing. He was indeed speaking as if total doom was imminent. Unabashed fear-mongering. Very unhelpful journalism, if one can call it that.

I've seen this many times from him too. Every year he predicts the imminent total global financial crash but it still hasn't happened. Nevertheless, year after year like clockwork it's the same doom-is-imminent message.

I also once saw in a youtube video how in one of his DVDs, from memory it was called something like "Police State", had quick flickering of the screen, and from screenshot to the next, on a black background, came up the words one after the other:

SUCCUMB TO FEAR

At the time of seeing that I didn't know what to think of Jones, if he was completely corrupt, or if it was sabotage by someone else at Infowars, or if the youtube video was just creating fake evidence.

According to Jones there have been multiple attempts to infiltrate Infowars. It's difficult to know with Jones. If you just watch the cartoonish clips one gets a false impression of him though. He has an excellent memory and a very quick mind. The showmanship is often entertaining too, I find.

But then there are these very unhelpful aspects, and these are very significant IMO.

Last edited:
You guys sound like the "atheists" that immediately mock anything they don't agree with. I think it was Max_B who said that anytime Deepak Chopra gets a mention, it's like a ton of "atheists" show up to mock him, no matter what he said. I am not a fan of Alex Jones by any means. I don't think I have listened to him or watched him outside of watching his Bohemian Grove video; but the Jon Ronson video, filmed simultaneously, was much more entertaining. In fact, Jon Ronson's videos and books are pretty awesome. Check out his "Secret Rulers of the World" series on YouTube.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jon...n+ronson+secret+rulers+of+the+world&tbm=vid&*

Or because Jones wishes to avoid an expensive, time-consuming frivolous lawsuit.

I'm pretty sure Jones has more business acumen than you do.

He's a bad cartoon.

And you are a good one, Atticus - do you know that the picture you chose as your avatar is a Soviet cartoon character, Crocodile Gena (he is a kind and intelligent crocodile... and a friend of another Soviet cartoon character Cheburashka)? :D

Pleasant to see that Soviet animation is known beyond post-Soviet zone. :)

For reference, this is the best compilation of documented PizzaGate creepiness I have seen:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

I have faith in crowd-sourcing. It may take a few years, but the elite pedophiles will eventually be outed. There are too many autistic computer nerds currently sworn to eternal Jihad in this endeavor.

Impossible to believe anything posted on the internet unfortunately. Why don't they take their evidence to the proper authorities

And you are a good one, Atticus - do you know that the picture you chose as your avatar is a Soviet cartoon character, Crocodile Gena (he is a kind and intelligent crocodile... and a friend of another Soviet cartoon character Cheburashka)? :D

Pleasant to see that Soviet animation is known beyond post-Soviet zone. :)
Haha yes! I didn't expect anyone to recognize Gena. My girlfriend was born in Azerbaijan and moved to Canada when she was six. She showed me the cartoon years ago. I tease her about Cheburashka, but Gena is great. Something about a pipe-smoking, chess-playing crocodile just speaks to me. I've also seen the Russian versions of the popular fairy tales. It's interesting seeing the different animation styles.

Oh right. So it's shitty evidence.

Evidence doesn't matter. Spending time defending yourself in a defamation lawsuit would be all cost and no benefit.

But I agree, I don't think there is even shitty evidence. I wouldn't call it evidence at all (in my professional opinion). Gay dudes are totally perverted. That's really all one needs to know.

Last edited:
Far from a non-answer; just not an in-depth one. It's not like anything I say will change your mind. However, if you want a good laugh, go listen to some of Jones' rants from 1999 about Y2K. It's something we can all enjoy. It's as if he's in a Stephen King novel.

He's good in some respects, bad in others. I think he's right on the most important things.

He's obviously very intelligent. He owns a media company with a potential value in the hundreds of millions, which he built from the ground up in less than two decades.

Shitty evidence doesn't mean the person or persons did not do the crime

Baccarat, you still fail to grasp the sheer absurdity of the whole Pizzagate situation. Any potentially valid "conspiracy theory" is, essentially, a criminal investigation; as any such investigation, it starts with an actual, undeniable criminal act - such as assasination of president or an attack on high-rise buildings. What is debatable, and should be accessed in a rational way during the investigative process, is who, why and how has commited the crime.

In the case of Pizzagate, we do not have any actual crime to start with - what we have is a bunch of wildly illogical non sequiturs derived from the material which has no signs of criminality. All "signs" were lately imagined into it, irrationally, by the investigators.

In fact, the way of thinking demonstrated by Pizzagaters remind me of a free association technique employed by psychoanalysts and mystics - but psychoanalysts and mystics (sane and self-critical ones, at least) understand that the results derived with this technique are not literally true (they can still contain very important metaphoric truths - that's why the technique is used in the first place). Yet Pizzagaters mistakes their metaphoric associative flow for the literal veridical fact; more, they use this flow as a basis of accusation and attack on the people whom they imagined as "guilty".

This - to put it plain and harsh - borders on a literal insanity. Or a literal witch-hunt, in a style of a bad old Holy Inquisition.

Baccarat, you still fail to grasp the sheer absurdity of the whole Pizzagate situation. Any potentially valid "conspiracy theory" is, essentially, a criminal investigation; as any such investigation, it starts with an actual, undeniable criminal act - such as assasination of president or an attack on high-rise buildings. What is debatable, and should be accessed in a rational way during the investigative process, is who, why and how has commited the crime.

In the case of Pizzagate, we do not have any actual crime to start with - what we have is a bunch of wildly illogical non sequiturs derived from the material which has no signs of criminality. All "signs" were lately imagined into it, irrationally, by the investigators.

In fact, the way of thinking demonstrated by Pizzagaters remind me of a free association technique employed by psychoanalysts and mystics - but psychoanalysts and mystics (sane and self-critical ones, at least) understand that the results derived with this technique are not literally true (they can still contain very important metaphoric truths - that's why the technique is used in the first place). Yet Pizzagaters mistakes their metaphoric associative flow for the literal veridical fact; more, they use this flow as a basis of accusation and attack on the people whom they imagined as "guilty".

This - to put it plain and harsh - borders on a literal insanity. Or a literal witch-hunt, in a style of a bad old Holy Inquisition.
I was talking about criminal cases in general, I'm agnostic on Pizzagate. There are many instances perhaps more than people believe when guilty people commit criminal acts and get off free because of "shitty" evidence and vice versa. Another interesting tidbit I read yesterday was how flawed DNA tests are

Back