Alex Tsakiris, Four Questions About the Future of Skeptiko |414|

Thus we are always living a myth. There is no perceivable ultimate truth to be discovered other than the totality of yourself. There is no divine plan - or, if there is, it's so far beyond our ability to comprehend that it might as well not exist. We can - and must - chose something (a myth) to live by and we should chose well, but we should keep in mind that it is, ultimately, something we have chosen and not a finality. We should also remember that the myth we chose is going to cause us to maintain a certain reality/totality limiting focus if we become too concrete with it.

Yes, there are entities other than yourself out there and they are doing the same things you are in perceiving and creating worlds. But that doesn't make them any more or less gods than you are.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I agree with what you are stating, using different words. We're all, every thing, equally complete fractals of the overall algorithm of the universe. Our ability to perceive different "filings" depends upon our receiving and activating equipment. A photon can't watch tv and change the remote control, but this makes it no less a full-fledged unit of consciousness. I doubt I'd be able to pull off the double slit trick that photons know.

The "divine plan" is the physics, maths, and cosmology of what we perceive to be our universe. There is definitely a cohesive schema or we couldn't share this perception that we call reality. No point in discussing anything with anyone if you are truly solipsistic and think it's all you.

We know the souls of good people weigh less than a feather, but does "pure consciousness" also have no momentum? :) Does it not change? If it doesn't change how do perceptions occur?

Pure consciousness is all enveloping at the grand scale, and tiny at the particular scale. I think that the enveloping consciousness goes nowhere and particular POVs change focus of what they notice. "Time" is parsed out pieces of eternity as it is sequentially noticed by a perceiver with limited focus.

The Thin Red Line is one of my top favorite movies. :)

4. What is the role of deception in this process?

If we have all truth then we are back to Oneness which is simultaneously wonderful and dull. In order to have an experience as a limited being within a structure, things must be hidden from us.

The deception is multi-layered and with many smaller individual and corporate motives some of which occupy the segment of reality which we would call "evil", but closer to the top of this hierarchy is the galactic or universal hierarchy which is guarding with that flaming sword, the Garden of Eden and the Tree of Life, the Anti-Matter free energy power generators and the mother of all weapons and the magical power inherent within your own creative being.

I could be wrong about all of this...

Pretty well agree with points 1,2, and 3. However, I'm a bit less apt to blame the One or the ALL for our deception. The Tree of Life could be sitting in the middle Times Square, and if it meant trading the world to eat of it, hardly anyone would. I don't think truth is being kept from us with a flaming sword, not from my experiences with fellow humans. They could care less. Or is it, couldn't care less?

Speaking of hierarchies, I'm getting the impression that "hierarchy" is a kind of oppressive thing around here? It's not. It's just mathematical. "The higher the fewer" becomes a hierarchy. From the bottom, there are more quanta than atoms, more atoms than molecules, more molecules than elements or proteins, more cells than organs, more organs than creatures, more creatures than planets, more planets than suns, etc. That's a bottom-up hierarchy of the higher the fewer. The top-down hierarchy of the Gnostic cosmology begins with the matrix of consciousness begetting the One, and the One begetting the Fullness, and the Fullness begetting the Second Order of Powers. Each round makes for more and more instantiations. This is the shape of a hierarchy. It's no more nefarious or oppressive than a pyramid of rocks. It's a place is all.

Pretty well agree with points 1,2, and 3. However, I'm a bit less apt to blame the One or the ALL for our deception. The Tree of Life could be sitting in the middle Times Square, and if it meant trading the world to eat of it, hardly anyone would. I don't think truth is being kept from us with a flaming sword, not from my experiences with fellow humans. They could care less. Or is it, couldn't care less?

Speaking of hierarchies, I'm getting the impression that "hierarchy" is a kind of oppressive thing around here? It's not. It's just mathematical. "The higher the fewer" becomes a hierarchy. From the bottom, there are more quanta than atoms, more atoms than molecules, more molecules than elements or proteins, more cells than organs, more organs than creatures, more creatures than planets, more planets than suns, etc. That's a bottom-up hierarchy of the higher the fewer. The top-down hierarchy of the Gnostic cosmology begins with the matrix of consciousness begetting the One, and the One begetting the Fullness, and the Fullness begetting the Second Order of Powers. Each round makes for more and more instantiations. This is the shape of a hierarchy. It's no more nefarious or oppressive than a pyramid of rocks. It's a place is all.

Well the One is by definition responsible for everything ...nothing else exists to blame.

But if deception happens it can only be that the One decided to divide and forget.

I agree that both Hierarchy and Network are structures and neutral in principle - neither good nor bad on their own. But as structures they have the duality of being both interesting and supportive as well as imprisoning and restrictive it all depends on where you find yourself within it and how you interact with it. The Trickster is the character that is unbound by these structures and has mobility within them acquiring both high and low status simultaneously or is completely cast out and marginalized... and then often elevated. Both Jesus and the Devil are Tricksters.

We know the souls of good people weigh less than a feather, but does "pure consciousness" also have no momentum? :) Does it not change? If it doesn't change how do perceptions occur?

If we start trying to apply physics to something labeled "pure consciousness" then we are giving it a body.

I think of the speed of light less of a speed limit and more like a geometric constant or conversion factor like Pi relates diameter to circumference. The speed of light is what coordinates change enabling there to be something called the "now". It seems to me the way to break it is to assume this reality is something like a simulation, exit this frame altogether, and re-enter somewhere else... this would appear to those stuck within the frame as teleportation.
Yes, I think that might be approaching correctness somehow, bearing in mind Albert Einstein once said, "The Universe is an illusion."

I think one has plenty of info to draw on from Alex's 445 interviews. Go back to some of the NDE recounts, Medium research and OOB experiences. Throw in the fact that the matrix of who you are is the essense of the one I Am. The physical stories we engage in influence this formless energy to manifest as a relative form or reality. Formlessness is represented by our experience of simple choiceless awareness. Form represented by lets say your version of reality. You certainly feel what you express is real, right? Why wouldnt that carry over after the physical form dissolves.

Look, I remember when we here on the forum couldn't figure out why so many NDE experiences were so different. One saw Jesus, another experienced hell, another was surrounded by beings of light. Christians tended to have their faith strengthened. Carl Jung was lifted high above the Earth and given a vision of how it all unfolds. Came back with the theory of the Collective Unconscious.

Robert Swartz and Jurgen Ziewe both have similar experiences they related from different sources. I gave an example of the suicide bomber and his version of relative reality to point out. There is only one absolute reality. All the stories we get caught in are as they need to be for whatever purpose I dont pretend to know. Maybe if the bomber knew he was wrong he gets to experience hell cause he expects it. The bomber convinced he is doing allahs work well and expects to be rewarded. I cant say. Except there seems to be a pattern of complete non judgment. God is love. Thats not God apart from what we are. PS I love that part in the Bible that says "As you judge, so you will be judged".
Yes, I agree. The truth is somewhere between nobody knows and...somebodies doing something with us. I think, people who can think 3 steps ahead might be able to reason some things. FOR EXAMPLE my 72 virgins. Please speak up if any of you would WANT 72 virgins. Go ahead, let's see those hands.

Sure it ALL sounds like a great idea until you think about it. It's like the 2 year old with the candy box & then they get sick. Yeh, what happens when the 72 virgins have 72 different ideas on what YOU are going to do today? You got those 72 virgins, they don't just feed themselves~

Here's the deal, so you die (or I die) somebody dies. From there, all of a sudden things are going to look a LOT different (think about it people). Now, you have no body, so you no longer worry about how much anything cost, because you can live anywhere, fly any place. No taxes are due, you actually are now... free.

But, a little too free. But, let's look deeper; okay so now you are free & you can see how some things were lined up (like those 72 virgins). Not such a good look anymore. So, these crazy ideas people had are now going to look pretty stupid.

Now, we have 50% of what is what figured out. The next 50% well, I'm not sure we are ready for that yet, we're barely out of the trees.

Wait, did you just quote the Bible to me? no, you didn't. Let's LOOK, " As you judge, so you will be judged". What in the hell does that mean? I don't think you want to talk the Bible with me. It annoys me frankly. I know it backwards & forwards, better than you even. I could twist that all around for you if you'd like. Bah, I'm too busy to bother with that. Look, the Bible has some very nice stories in it. Some good ideas too, some bad, some real odd ball. It's not the end all. Please tell me you did watch something like ZEITGEIST just for a little knowledge.

Okay listen up people... there ARE some things we can agree on if we just put our thinking caps on. First though you'd have to get educated on some things, understand those things that we don't know and things we should know better than to believe in (just cause the adults told us).

Some things are just wrong, somethings are just stupid & some things are destructive.
DMitch your homework for tonight watch (learn):

Interesting thing I noticed spending time with many magicians was African American magicians loved black magick, they explained why it is horribly misunderstood and why it's essentially one of the important missing components of being a magician. It's essentially but not limited to shadow work. Getting to know, understand and love the darkest parts of you for true healing. Who are we really if we don't explore the darkest parts of our hearts our psyche our souls?
Many of the Caucasians magicians(not all) were white magicians more or less they were the docile, preachy love and light people who were hiding suppressed emotions and thoughts, they creep they hell out of me as they acted way to neurotic (Ned Flanders) and then you had people like me trying to understand both paths and merge them together to become whole. I like what brother panic had to say about the lucifer/Satan archetype..
you know why he was called the prince of darkness? Simply he was the prince of Light who mastered his dark side. Lucifer means light bringer bearer its more a title than a diety depending on who you talk to.
The world is essentially "satanic" When we step outside and walk we kill dozens of bugs, not on purpose...we spray down table counters and kill germs. We kill animals and eat meat, animals and humans both eat plants. Living creatures get killed by natural disasters everyday. It sounds depressing but it's the truth. Is there good in this world? Yes but let's not ignore the bad,if that's how you want to look at it. As humans we have both sides on a spectrum, no one is completely whole. This is the nature of our existence stuff lives and dies seemingly for no reason.
Interesting Baccarat. Can I chime in? "Caucasian" magicians are not Ned Flanders. I mean it depends on which magicians you are talking about. Because, well, if you want to see the work of a Satanist (or a white magician) that follows in that direction, honey, you can't even imagine the evil they can do. Hitler will look like a piker compared to their real work.

You know what people who follow Satanist are? Stupid. Because they are followers. They will eventually take you down a path you won't be able to return from. It's like the alcoholic that thinks they can control the bottle. Ah, that's the bottle telling you that. "Have another one, you can control this."

Yes he was known as the light bearer. Got it. You must be listening to Jordan Peterson you lobster you.

Yes, I think that might be approaching correctness somehow, bearing in mind Albert Einstein once said, "The Universe is an illusion."

Elon said we live in a computer program. I like Elon. I like Elon a lot. Who is that that discovered unless something was watched it could change? You know how that beam went through either/or the slits? He concluded we could change our reality. I think that is so.

Wow I didn't even know about that movie... definitely going to watch that this weekend! My wife and I are having a baby boy very soon so it seems very timely :)

I seem to get stuck on the symbols in the Genesis creation account... for a while it was the Abyss and now it is the Tree of Life.

I've just been cogitating on the Tree of Life concept a lot lately because of all the UFO stuff and contemplating the physics of the craft... and I sent my resume to Hal Puthoff and his Chief Science Officer just in case they had need of an engineer :) They responded very kindly that they did not have such a need at the moment... funding had dried up, but they'd keep my resume handy in case there was a need in the future. ...I thought if there's a small chance I could some day gamble my career and ability to support my family on a company in pursuit of the so-called "free energy" and the technology to send ET home, then I should form an opinion on whether such a thing actually exists and if so why is it kept from us and what are the implications if we were to hack our way back into the Garden and take also from the Tree of Life... because that is essentially what the UFO physics represents.

send resume to: http://vizivtechnologies.com/

Frankly I'd like Boston Dynamics (but hey, that's me). I need a robot to work around here while I type on my computer.

Elon said we live in a computer program. I like Elon. I like Elon a lot. Who is that that discovered unless something was watched it could change? You know how that beam went through either/or the slits? He concluded we could change our reality. I think that is so.

But that's just the holographic theory of reality expressed in another way. The infinitesimally small hard drive produces the infinitely large 'illusion' of reality. We can change our 'experience' of reality - but, functionally, bugger all else at the moment.

Sure it ALL sounds like a great idea until you think about it. It's like the 2 year old with the candy box & then they get sick. Yeh, what happens when the 72 virgins have 72 different ideas on what YOU are going to do today?
This situation would be absolutely Hellish to look forward to for an old man, providentially at last solitary, who has come to realize the treasured value of, "Serenity Now."

Interesting Baccarat. Can I chime in? "Caucasian" magicians are not Ned Flanders. I mean it depends on which magicians you are talking about. Because, well, if you want to see the work of a Satanist (or a white magician) that follows in that direction, honey, you can't even imagine the evil they can do. Hitler will look like a piker compared to their real work.

You know what people who follow Satanist are? Stupid. Because they are followers. They will eventually take you down a path you won't be able to return from. It's like the alcoholic that thinks they can control the bottle. Ah, that's the bottle telling you that. "Have another one, you can control this."

Yes he was known as the light bearer. Got it. You must be listening to Jordan Peterson you lobster you.
Not all sects of Satanists follow Satan. The world Satan simply means adversary. They are archetypal energies not judeao Christian superstition

When you take off your rose colored Christian glasses you will realize there is a pantheon of God's and the God of the Bible doesn't make them go away. He/she is just one of many possibly thousands

As far as Caucasian or African magicians it doesn't matter if you look at my posts from before I threw African occultists under the bus also. They get annoying bringing up race all the time.
By studying the pantheon of Gods and pagan/religious cultures none of them have a devil. Their gods have a dark and light side, even the gods are not perfect

Not all sects of Satanists follow Satan. The world Satan simply means adversary. They are archetypal energies not judeao Christian superstition
Oh please. Who gets into all this nonsense (Satan & Satanist nonsense)? People (kids mainly or immature people) who just want to do the opposite of their parents or authority figures. You can tell by the words they use. If it was an original idea they wouldn't be using the opposite wording. I've been around these people (when I was younger of course) because I found them amusing to watch for a bit. Tomb stones as table tops, upside down crosses all forms of nonsense. Not an original idea among them all. It's all about "let me get some attention".

Not to make this political, but when I saw the Podesta group & those idiot Clinton's all into "spirit dinners" oh man, that told me a LOT. Attention seeking weirdos who haven't had an original thought in their lives. Not to mention it was sick to watch old people act like 16 year olds that want to break away from mommy & daddy. "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I'm a "fringe" person. (as if).

Finders keepers!

The $2K lost me at the starting gate. I'd pay that if I knew it worked, but absent that it just broke the mood, spoiled the illusion. Ease me into it a little!
Can I chime in? When I went looking for colleges for my daughter, the main thing they warned against WAS exactly that. Most college kids change directions in the very middle of college. Everything has to change & much $$ is lost. Frankly, you don't need college these days unless you're going into a profession like being a doctor or something where you need it. We are moving in another direction. Hold onto your hats.

Can I chime in? When I went looking for colleges for my daughter, the main thing they warned against WAS exactly that. Most college kids change directions in the very middle of college. Everything has to change & much $$ is lost. Frankly, you don't need college these days unless you're going into a profession like being a doctor or something where you need it. We are moving in another direction. Hold onto your hats.

I agree not everyone needs to go to college but if you like school, it's okay to get as much of it as you want (without going into extreme levels of debt) even if you don't need it for your career.

I have a graduate degree in a scientific field, but worked as a software engineer in an unrelated field. I don't think my time in college or graduate school was a waste although I know not everyone would want to do that. I learned that I could do original scientific research and get published and also study up on a subject to the point where I know as much as anyone else in the world. It gives you a kind of intellectual confidence where no one can BS you on anything. (Kind of like the intellectual version of martial arts where no one can physically intimidate you if you know how to defend yourself). The knowledge that I could be a world class expert on whatever I wanted to learn about has helped in my personal and professional life. Education was not a waste.

Back