Mod+ Alex Tsakiris will be on Coast to Coast on Dec 25 2014!

How am I to listen to this? Somebody who has the mp3 put it in a dropbox folder and share the link. I want to hear it now. My patience is already wearing thin. Don't upset me.

Reactions: tim
Just finished listening to this. Good show, including the listeners phone-in.

Say, Typoz. I got to witness you in action over at the 9/11 thread when SkepticRecruiter tried to pull a fast one on you-- to no avail I might add. That was some top-notch, grade A skepticism you applied to the situation. You remind me of the young blossoming skeptic I once was. Keep up the good work and maybe you'll make it as far as I have. Heck, maybe someday you'll even be recruiting SkepticRecruiterRecruiters. I'll be keeping my eye on you. ;)

Say, Typoz. I got to witness you in action over at the 9/11 thread when SkepticRecruiter tried to pull a fast one on you-- to no avail I might add. That was some top-notch, grade A skepticism you applied to the situation. You remind me of the young blossoming skeptic I once was. Keep up the good work and maybe you'll make it as far as I have. Heck, maybe someday you'll even be recruiting SkepticRecruiterRecruiters. I'll be keeping my eye on you. ;)
That was just a warm-up, you ain't seen me when I get firing on all cylinders yet. :)

Is that physically possible?

This is getting so confusing ...

Please. I never sockpuppet. This is the first time I've ever done it actually (other than my backup liker). Sure, I've had 7 or 8 different usernames, but that's only because I've been banned 7 or 8 times.... It seems you're confusing me with Mandrake. After I created 'Super Sexy's Backup Liker', Mandrake created 'Backup Liker 2 the Backup' and 'Tertiary Liker in Case' ... Then Mandrake created SkepticRecuiter, so as to "return the favor" I created SkepticRecruiterRecruiter.

Mandrake is chuck.drake, in case you're wondering. Mandrake is also Anonymous, Fire, Patty Molar, Types with Fingers, etc.

Please. I never sockpuppet. This is the first time I've ever done it actually (other than my backup liker). Sure, I've had 7 or 8 different usernames, but that's only because I've been banned 7 or 8 times.... It seems you're confusing me with Mandrake. After I created 'Super Sexy's Backup Liker', Mandrake created 'Backup Liker 2 the Backup' and 'Tertiary Liker in Case' ... Then Mandrake created SkepticRecuiter, so as to "return the favor" I created SkepticRecruiterRecruiter.

Mandrake is chuck.drake, in case you're wondering. Mandrake is also Anonymous, Fire, Patty Molar, Types with Fingers, etc.

Blimey. Was that meant to unconfuse me? I think I'd better stick to really simple subjects like the Turin Shroud ...

For someone who's on a forum about conducting thorough research and not jumping to conclusions, your data gathering protocols need heavy revision. I am not Mandrake, chuck.drake, Anonymous, or anyone else other than myself. I am as individual a user as Alex, and I am getting quite irritated at being labelled a mimic. Please desist from further including me in lists of sockpuppets, thank you.

Actually, this is the only ID I now post under. None of the logins you mentioned are my puppets. (Except Backup Liker 2 the Backup.)

I mean currently. A lot of those are my old IDs.

This really is a unique ID and not a puppet. I used to post here for a couple of years during which time I underwent a radical transformation. As the onion layers peeled away, I would create a new ID. Now I read here, but I don't post much because I'm no longer interested in any of these subjects. I'm vaguely interested in the personal dynamics of forum communities. And that's basically all that interests me now here. I did create these two liker IDs when SS created his as a gag to tease him. I've written some pretty decent stuff here in the past.

And there was I thinking Super Sexy was four times as funny as he really was.

Well I'm perfectly happy giving the credit to chuck. He's the best. Most people would say I'm much funnier, but most people don't have very good taste. It's the difference between quantity and quality. I'm more brute force.

Back