Alien Abduction Experiment - can the abduction experience be induced?

A little background, this is a scene from Hellier Season 2 which is a rabbit hole all in itself. An allegedly non-believing subject is put under hypnosis, with his consent, with the intention of inducing an alien abduction. He's given no lead in other than he sees lights coming over the horizon and to walk towards them.

This is one of the craziest and most terrifying things I've watched. It open a whole different line of questions, I couldn't wait to post it here and see what you guys think is happening.

Firstly the synchronicity with the balloon if true are remarkable!

I think entities have always interacted with us through the collective unconscious. As for the induced example here I would side with the tapping in suggestion. A tapping in of the collective unconscious. I have personally experienced this. Of course of I have to acknowledge that my subconscious could also create the possible dillusion. Although the impact personally is far more significant than say a dream for example where the realization of a subconscious creation is far more apparent. This seemed as real as anything else in the physical world.

To take a page from Jacques Vallee hypothesis and that of Carl Jung, these modern things we deem as aliens may well something that is simply dressed in modern culture that has always been with us. On the flip side sometimes there seems also to be a physical aspect. Perhaps it is both.

Last edited:
This is a fantastic thread as I have (on multiple occasions) experienced "attention" of this type and have yet to come to a reconciliation as to what may be the factors involved.

A little background, this is a scene from Hellier Season 2 which is a rabbit hole all in itself. An allegedly non-believing subject is put under hypnosis, with his consent, with the intention of inducing an alien abduction. He's given no lead in other than he sees lights coming over the horizon and to walk towards them.

This is one of the craziest and most terrifying things I've watched. It open a whole different line of questions, I couldn't wait to post it here and see what you guys think is happening.

First up, this guy did not have an 'induced' experience. He was maybe recalling something he already been through. I have questions about the 'hypnotist' that mean I do not feel he is the ideal person to be doing this kind of thing.

Why is everything shot in cheap motel rooms?

Hellier does not add up to 93 [I counted 68 on the basis of what was on screen]. The Crowlian reference to the 93 current seems a bit try hard. The guy in the shirt in the motel room for over 3 hours may have been a Thelamite for a little while ages ago, and I am not saying everything he said was BS - but a lot of what he said was out of books from the 1970s/80s. Throwing in a reference to 777 was intended to impress? If he was the best they could come up with, they need better contacts.

I get that a bunch of young guys are into this stuff, and they are so far on the outside they are not going to get access to people who really know. Its great learning for them. Pity, these days, we have YouTube. Forty years ago that experience would have been contained. Now it confuses a whole lot more people.

So, on the assumption that the 'hypnosis' subject was not bullshitting, what he described could have been a memory. I am not an expert on hypnosis, but I wasn't comfortable with his conduct, or the competence of the hypnotist. I will defer to expert opinion. I don't buy that it was an induced abduction experience.

I am not at all comfortable with taking any of the main figures in this video at face value. Its in line with what I'd expect of a bunch of innocents with a passion, and a low budget. But here's my problem. Not only are the motel rooms really cheap, they are the venues for what seemed to me to be pretty low rent characters. I get it. The video makers are doing the best they can with what they have. But its not a lot.

There are aspects of the client abduction experience that could be genuine. The trouble is that the overall quality controls make it problematic to take anything on face value.

Quite often when things like this are done, traveling is required by either the subject or the film team and thus, hotel rooms. Also, hotel rooms are private. Why they appear cheap is probably because they are and are acquired to meet budget.

Quite often when things like this are done, traveling is required by either the subject or the film team and thus, hotel rooms. Also, hotel rooms are private. Why they appear cheap is probably because they are and are acquired to meet budget.

Maybe. Of course these are valid points. I am being picky here because I'd expect the guy who was banging on about stuff he looked as though he didn't know a great deal about to have been identified. If a credible source I can't imagine agreeing to be filmed in a cheap motel/hotel. Ditto the hypnotist. Doesn't he have practice rooms? Couldn't they find a shooting venue that was more salubrious? Neither seemed to inspire confidence as credible persons. It all had the ring of shady characters in seedy dives.

And what's with saying a guy's name adds up to 93 and posting figures that don't add up? Why even introduce 93 and not go into what it means? Why describe yourself as a former thelamite without saying what that means? Did he say so and was that cut out? If you watched the flashing clock the interview was happening over 3 hours. The production values were crap.

If this was simply spooky entertainment that's okay. Docutainment is common these days. But David wants us to consider whether the video is a documentary. If it is its a very poor one. That's what he need to know.

I agree and I feel sort of bad because I truly wrote the post with "tongue (well...fingers) in cheek." I even thought of looking for one of those emoticon things and should have but I never caught on much to using those.

93 is the number for Thelema which means to Thelamites, "true will." This is even found on Wikipedia.

Why I know this is because my wife's name, Cristina, if one uses English Language Gematria (isopsephy), adds to 93 and when I discovered that I recalled reading somewhere that the number was connected to Aleister Crowley so I looked it up and BAM, found it on that Wikipedia page. I have found it "unwise" to buck her will. I was also glad Crowley connected the word, agape to 93 via the same process. Interestingly, Cristina goes by her second name. Her first name is Piedad. Using the same process, this adds to 39. 39 is easily seen as 93 backwards. But when I see the number 39, I always see the word, angel as angel adds to 39.

I have found a form of life experience I can only call "magical" by developing these types of number assignments to words whereby as they arise with regards to the timing of their arising provides me a sort of "fully alive inner world" highlighted with meaning. Unlike Dr. Kirby Surprise, I find the universe filled with meaning. In the interview he did with Alex, he stated the universe is meaningless. I experience the universe quite the opposite. Having said that, what I do not do (after learning the hard way) is to interpret "signs" in relation to future events whereby I draw conclusions as to what "the sign" suggests. This is why I do not go for "fortune telling" either. I found that life is more interesting and challenging for me when I don't project a future.

I agree and I feel sort of bad because I truly wrote the post with "tongue (well...fingers) in cheek." I even thought of looking for one of those emoticon things and should have but I never caught on much to using those.

93 is the number for Thelema which means to Thelamites, "true will." This is even found on Wikipedia.

Why I know this is because my wife's name, Cristina, if one uses English Language Gematria (isopsephy), adds to 93 and when I discovered that I recalled reading somewhere that the number was connected to Aleister Crowley so I looked it up and BAM, found it on that Wikipedia page. I have found it "unwise" to buck her will. I was also glad Crowley connected the word, agape to 93 via the same process. Interestingly, Cristina goes by her second name. Her first name is Piedad. Using the same process, this adds to 39. 39 is easily seen as 93 backwards. But when I see the number 39, I always see the word, angel as angel adds to 39.

I have found a form of life experience I can only call "magical" by developing these types of number assignments to words whereby as they arise with regards to the timing of their arising provides me a sort of "fully alive inner world" highlighted with meaning. Unlike Dr. Kirby Surprise, I find the universe filled with meaning. In the interview he did with Alex, he stated the universe is meaningless. I experience the universe quite the opposite. Having said that, what I do not do (after learning the hard way) is to interpret "signs" in relation to future events whereby I draw conclusions as to what "the sign" suggests. This is why I do not go for "fortune telling" either. I found that life is more interesting and challenging for me when I don't project a future.

Sam, you have precisely articulated the problem with the video. Any reference to 93 is meaningless without context -and even so is still problematic unless you really get into Crowlian thought. Ditto the glancing reference to 777. What I saw in the video were fragmented and suggestive references that would be meaningless to the innocent, but might be impressive. I remember my introduction to Crowley back in the late 1970s. It took a few years of intensive inquiry to appreciate that I still really knew squat.

My sense of the video was that the 'Thelemite' was more BS artist than and genuine inquirer - had a good enough line to suck the video makers in. I didn't like the 'hypnotist's' approach, and while I can't say for sure the 'subject' was genuine, it was more likely a half arsed hypnotic effort triggered a recall. But, I have defer to bona fide hypnotic experts here. I am reflecting on my own apparent abduction experience and quite a bit of reading on hypnosis re ET abduction.

Back