Anna Breytenbach ( Animal whisperer)

Although Anna seems very sincere, I suppose I am naturally cautious about someone who talks about telepathy in such a matter of fact sort of way. I mean she didn't mention even one test that she did to determine if this communication was genuine.

On the other hand, if she can really do what she says, it is interesting.

David

Although Anna seems very sincere, I suppose I am naturally cautious about someone who talks about telepathy in such a matter of fact sort of way. I mean she didn't mention even one test that she did to determine if this communication was genuine.

On the other hand, if she can really do what she says, it is interesting.

David

Yes, it is difficult to accept, but watching the way animals react to her is quite amazing, in this video which could be fake she appears to totally transform a big aggressive cat's behaviour. In other videos she physically interacts with wild baboons in a way that leads me to believe that she's genuine. She has a really calming presence that I find affects me just watching her.

Yes, it is difficult to accept, but watching the way animals react to her is quite amazing, in this video which could be fake she appears to totally transform a big aggressive cat's behaviour. In other videos she physically interacts with wild baboons in a way that leads me to believe that she's genuine. She has a really calming presence that I find affects me just watching her.

This is the full length documentary:

UPDATE: here it is now...

Part of the video is about people who track animals and how they experience extra sensitivity. I used to do a bit of nature and wildlife photography and I think that is a good way to develop sensitivity if anyone is interested trying to develop that. In the video they interviewed two trackers who presumably never met each other who both saw lines of light in the direction of the animals they were tracking - one of them speculated that is how homing pigeons and other animals are able to find their way over territory they have never traversed before.

Last edited:
Part of the video is about people who track animals and how they experience extra sensitivity. I used to do a bit of nature and wildlife photography and I think that is a good way to develop sensitivity if anyone is interested trying to develop that. In the video they interviewed two trackers who presumably never met each other who both saw lines of light in the direction of the animals they were tracking - one of them speculated that is how homing pigeons and other animals are able to find their way over territory they have never traversed before.
This is probably off topic. But yesterday I was doing some maintenance on a musical instrument. I didn't realise at the time, but several small rings around the tuning heads were loose and fell off without my having noticed. I found four of them in roughly the same area. But I'd carried the instrument from one room to another, up and down stairs during the work. One more ring was missing and I'd no idea where. I searched carefully for about fifteen minutes. Then I concentrated my thoughts and asked for help in finding it. Then I carried on with preparing a meal, and ate. Later, I just bent down, nudged a piece of paper and found the ring right there. I can't say I saw any line of light, but somehow I knew exactly where to look.

Back