Anneke Lucas, Recovering From Unimaginable Evil |441|

The whole America is war monger trip I'd prefer to avoid because it is politics and not on topic, IMO.

I think Anneke made some comments about how only people that evil could run the US war machine.

I have to say, if we ever get to know who it was that authorised and supplied those fake gas attacks, they are just about as evil as you can get - kill some children and maim some more just in order to get the US into a war that would kill many more.

They are traitors of the highest order and deserve to die in an electric chair with reduced voltage, so it takes a while.

David

Agreed. full stop!

I agree. then again, this is a huge topic. I'm super grateful that this thread is beginning to explore it. I think the loosh ( I've heard it expressed differently in yoga terms but basically the same) has the potential to set us on a path for better understanding what's going on.

Oh man, Alex, pls look at how little time we have for the trajectory you imply in saying "beginning to explore it." And pls look at this in terms of how much needs to be done: in the interview I link below, futurist Peter Russell says maybe only as many as 1% of the world ipopulation is currently engaged in exploring it. And IMO if we are to place our eggs in that basket, there has to be a resource less esoteric than the "ignorance" approach of Pantanjali-type Yoga or other Hindu / Eastern teachings. My own hope is in afterlife education: Russell points out that in NDEs the overriding focus is is on giving and receivng love. And the popular awareness of NDEs is FAR greater than it is of the esoteric or even the broad mystical traditions.

https://www.newrepublicoftheheart.org/podcast/?utm_source=*A+New+Republic+of+the+Heart&utm_campaign=6918f6e90e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_28_08_59_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_543b2914b1-6918f6e90e-312970013&mc_cid=6918f6e90e&mc_eid=63de528a52 (SCROLL DOWN TO "ALL EPISODES")

THIS PODCAST IS A DISCUSSION OF PETER'S VIRAL ESSAY "WHAT IF THERE IS NO FUTURE?" (https://www.peterrussell.com/winf/index.php)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Anneke made some comments about how only people that evil could run the US war machine.

I have to say, if we ever get to know who it was that authorised and supplied those fake gas attacks, they are just about as evil as you can get - kill some children and maim some more just in order to get the US into a war that would kill many more.

They are traitors of the highest order and deserve to die in an electric chair with reduced voltage, so it takes a while.

David

ah. got it. yes she did. part of the psi-ops she's involved with.

I agree with you on the Syrian gas attacks/white helmets. I am 99.9% sure that it's your govt running that op in conjunction with Al Qaeda. Then elements of my govt take it and try to get actions authorized designed to damage the Syrian govt and Russia. Israel in the mix too, of course.

But that is not "the military" per se. That is the foreign policy establishment and associated intelligence services. The military only follows orders - and they followed Trump's as they should. Notice the military had no problem superficially satisfying the war mongers in the FP establishment and the media by lobbing a few harmless missiles at abandoned facilities after deconflicting with the Russians and Syrians. Meanwhile Trump must have laid down the law behind the scenes; another item that stacked up on his opponents' score card and led to the attempt to impeach and remove. No one in the military is complaining about the harmlessness of the mission.

I do not like purity tests generally. Nothing and no one is all this or that. Such is radical talk. The US military has done a massive amount to keep peace in the world and to free oppressed people (would Anneke prefer to be living under a Nazi regime?). Sometimes it does the opposite by accident or design. Without it, the world would be, in the balance, a much worse place. It's not as if terrorists, aggressive Islamic countries or the Chinese or NoKo - or whoever - would turn their weapons into plowshares if the US military dissolved. To the contrary. To blame the US and its military for the woes of a world who's history has been endless wars and invasions and conquests is folly. To assume a utopia on earth sans the USA is naive fantasy in the extreme, though that doesn't stop some people from thinking it.

There are many countries and networks that have plans for humanity - plans that you wouldn't like once you saw how it actually played out (think the USSR). They would all love the US military to cease to exist and the will of the US people to defend themselves and allies to be broken. We already see some of the workings in the desire for open borders. Anneke is working for them. She is a conduit for their poison.

Last edited:
How about a biker gang, or drug smugglers/manufacturers, or white supremists, or some other murderous maniacs that should be in prison, but you didn't want to pay the taxes that pay for the judicial system and law enforcement. You use the internet. All sorts of things that cost money go into that. Come on. You are part of a much bigger system whether or not you want to admit it. At some level, that system even requires wars from time to time to keep things in balance and the barbarians at bey.

We're not going back to 10,000 BC. And given that we aren't, someone(s) needs to try to keep some order in this great big interconnected/interdependent world - and hopefully that someone(s) is able to do more good than harm in the balance.

Again, I wish you the best in your journey. Maybe someday you will learn to not curse at the rest of us fools.

Where did I curse anyone? When did you wish me the best in my journey that now you say “again”??
Why are you so hostile? And solipsistic?
We have far more in common than not, and if you weren’t so ready for a fight, you’d see that. I never said everyone should move to the woods, I’m sanctimonious only with those who CONdescend to me, and you sound far more like a drama queen than any other voice in this conversation.
I pay $100 a month for internet, never seen a war in my lifetime amount to anything good, never needed the police or fire crew to save me (as if they could or would where I live) and have personally been witness to so much corruption it’s hard to take this country seriously anymore.
You present some compelling viewpoints that Anneke might be a fraud, I’m not opposed to that information.
The way I choose to live is quite in line with some of the folks you admire and quote.

“Thy love afar is spite at home.’ Rough and graceless would be such a greeting, but truth is handsomer than the affectation of love. Your goodness must have some edge to it, —else it is none. The doctrine of hatred must be preached as the counteraction of the doctrine of love when that pulls and whines. I shun father and mother and wife and brother, when my genius calls me. . . .Expect me not to show cause why I seek or exclude company. Then, again, do not tell me, as a good man did to-day, of my obligation to put all poor men in good situations. Are they mypoor? I tell thee, thou foolish philanthropist, that I grudge the dollar, the dime, the cent, I give to such men as do not belong to me and to whom I do not belong. There is a class of persons to whom by all spiritual affinity I am bought and sold; for them I will go to prison, if need be; but your miscellaneous popular charities; the education at college of fools; the building of meeting houses to the vain end to which many now stand; alms to sots; and the thousandfold Relief Societies; though I confess with shame I sometimes succumb and give the dollar, it is a wicked dollar which by and by I shall have the manhood to withhold.” (RW Emerson Self-Reliance 1841)

Regardless of Anneke being legit or not, what about the many others? Sure, I think we can discount many stories as "crazies". We can discount others as psyops and intentional disinformation. But all of them? Every case of SRA?

Someone posted the link to Dauntless Dialogues earlier. I don't want to try to find it again, so I'll simply say thank you for that whomever you were. There's lots of useful info there in the series on systemic pedophilia. For instance this list of arrests surrounding sex trafficking in the past couple years: http://dauntlessdialogue.com/evidence-of-the-mass-arrests-of-pedophiles-a-master-list/

Now, how many of these have to do with satanic pedophilia? Very few.

But look at the details of the Dutroux case. Look at the Franklin Scandal. Look at the Finders. The many cases in the Catholic Church. If you dig into the evidence, the evidence is that SOMETHING is going on that is very often covered up. People close to such cases do get killed. How many coincidences in that do you have to see before it can't be coincidence?

I doubt it is one grand conspiracy. Even if there is one group at the top, there are layers and layers of other independent people and groups that are also conspiring according to their own aims. The best explanation is systemic corruption. As in pretty much every system and institution is infected by greater or smaller levels of corruption. Virtually nothing that has any sort of scale is free from it, it seems. Militaries, religions, foundations, charities, intelligence agencies, governments, police, corporations, media, big tech, etc. Understand how organizations get infiltrated on purpose.

Go back to that link above, look at the list and see the cops, mayors, judges, teachers, military people, attorney generals, etc all involved.

This means that were power congregates, the axis between business and government especially, such even-more-elite pedophilia rings are likely to exist. Psychopathic individuals are more likely to succeed in such corrupted institutions. Such individuals are more likely to engage in such evil behaviors. If, by blackmail, or bringing the group together by criminal association, this further consolidates power, which allows them to further perpetuate crimes and cover them up.

That would mean that while these lower level conspiracies we can see get caught, the biggest ones can still remain free.

We can look at simple things such as greed and power and how they play into our systems. That's obvious. But for this level of stuff going on, especially how covered up it becomes, something more evil does appear to be going on.

Regardless of Anneke being legit or not, what about the many others? Sure, I think we can discount many stories as "crazies". We can discount others as psyops and intentional disinformation. But all of them? Every case of SRA?

Someone posted the link to Dauntless Dialogues earlier. I don't want to try to find it again, so I'll simply say thank you for that whomever you were. There's lots of useful info there in the series on systemic pedophilia. For instance this list of arrests surrounding sex trafficking in the past couple years: http://dauntlessdialogue.com/evidence-of-the-mass-arrests-of-pedophiles-a-master-list/

But look at the details of the Dutroux case. Look at the Franklin Scandal. Look at the Finders. The many cases in the Catholic Church. If you dig into the evidence, the evidence is that SOMETHING is going on that is very often covered up. People close to such cases do get killed. How many coincidences in that do you have to see before it can't be coincidence?

I doubt it is one grand conspiracy. Even if there is one group at the top, there are layers and layers of other independent people and groups that are also conspiring according to their own aims. The best explanation is systemic corruption. As in pretty much every system and institution is infected by greater or smaller levels of corruption. Virtually nothing that has any sort of scale is free from it, it seems. Militaries, religions, foundations, charities, intelligence agencies, governments, police, corporations, media, big tech, etc. Understand how organizations get infiltrated on purpose.

Go back to that link above, look at the list and see the cops, mayors, judges, teachers, military people, attorney generals, etc all involved.

This means that were power congregates, the axis between business and government especially, such even-more-elite pedophilia rings are likely to exist. Psychopathic individuals are more likely to succeed in such corrupted institutions. Such individuals are more likely to engage in such evil behaviors. If, by blackmail, or bringing the group together by criminal association, this further consolidates power, which allows them to further perpetuate crimes and cover them up.

That would mean that while these lower level conspiracies we can see get caught, the biggest ones can still remain free.

We can look at simple things such as greed and power and how they play into our systems. That's obvious. But for this level of stuff going on, especially how covered up it becomes, something more evil does appear to be going on.

First, regarding Dutroux case; Dutroux is only a few years older than Lucas (he was born in 1956 and Lucas in 1963). So when Lucas was 6, Dutroux was 13. Lucas says she escaped that world when she was 11; that would have been 1974. If she met Dutroux, like she says she did, the oldest Dutroux could have been at the time was 18. He wasn't arrested for his crimes until 1989. The earliest known crime was committed in 1985; long after Lucas says she escaped.

So Dutroux at 18 (at the very oldest) was the ring leader of a Satanic cult of which members are high ranking people from world governments? Come on. More likely it is what it appears to be at face value. Dutroux and his crazy wife were just garden variety psychopaths acting on their own (or with the help of a couple derelicts possibly). The only reason anyone thinks there was a conspiracy is that people like Lucas fabricate impossible stories that describe conspiracies. That is my primary objection to Lucas. She's furthering conspiracy theories that undermine moral and call for government change - and gullible people buy into it.

Obviously there are pedophiles. Most of them abuse their own family members. Some abuse children outside of family, but that is relatively rare and almost entirely confined to highly opportunistic settings where the adult is trusted, like churches, boy scouts and educational settings.

The idea that governments are run by people bound together by pedophilia and satanism is ludicrous and baseless (aside from unbalanced people like Lucas making the accusations).

Have people in government offices ever abused children? Sure. No doubt about it. They are people with all the sins of people. There are going to be some rotten apples in every cart. It proves nothing other than pedophiles can hide their sickness and can weasel their way into trusted positions and they can actually have talents beyond their twisted perversions.

listen to what Lucas is peddling. It is a vast conspiracy and it demands a change of the world order. She's on a mission and she's hurling accusations that she can't support with evidence. There others like her and that's where these pedo conspiracy theories come from. It's all BS.

Regardless of Anneke being legit or not...[
ok, but hold on... first off, I realize this this may be more form over substance it's a topic that interests me... and that is -- don't go there! the evidence that Anneke is legit is quite substantial. the counter evidence that has been offered in this thread and elsewhere is very weak. just posters saying "it doesn't feel right." well, of course it doesn't feel right. none of us want to believe this stuff is true.

I feel like I just went through this process with Kevin Annett. I kept going over his story again and again because I really couldn't believe that something of this scale had happened and then was systematically covered up. in fact, in some ways Kevin story is harder to believe than Anneke's.

but I guess my point is I/we/you can use this as an example of what to do when folks try and throw us off our game. I think it's actually a fun and vital part of the process. it always causes me to recheck my data.

I'm not sure this is true. reality seems to be that the satanic angle is very under-reported. that definitely comes out in this interview with Anneke and that I had watched a bunch of her videos and done research on her and I never heard the word satanic until it came up reference to Russ dizdar. it seemed to me that you were saying " yeah I don't usually say satanic because it puts people off"

more here:
The Witch-Hunt Narrative: Politics, Psychology, and the ...

Last edited:
This interview was the first time I ever heard of Anneke. I'm not aware of any connection she has or claims to Dutroux and that case. I haven't dug into that as of yet. I'm saying that Dutroux stands independent. Based on your comments it doesn't sound like you're familiar with the case. You're saying it looks like what they say it is, no conspiracy, without doing an inch of digging.

The idea that governments are run by people bound together by pedophilia and satanism is ludicrous and baseless

There is a difference between saying governments are run by people...and the idea of governments being infiltrated by people. Again, go to that link and see the number of networks and various government officials involved in pedophilia.

It proves nothing other than pedophiles can hide their sickness and can weasel their way into trusted positions and they can actually have talents beyond their twisted perversions.

Wrong. It proves that such people can and do use the power and connections available to them to perpetuate and cover up their crimes.

Another case. Jimmy Saville. Evidence of satanic stuff involved there: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-satanic-ring

And connections to BBC, monarchy, government, etc that helped cover it up for years.

Do you believe that every pedophile in the Catholic church acts independently? https://apnews.com/8cb4daf509464bad8c13ef35d44a0fc5

All these 300 priests acted independently without helping each other? https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/us/pennsylvania-catholic-church-grand-jury/index.html

I linked to mainstream news sources here, not fringe conspiracy nuts.

this may be more form over substance it's a topic that interests me... and that is -- don't go there! the evidence that Anneke is legit is quite substantial.

I am not saying she isn't. I just hadn't viewed the counterpoints list here yet. My point was that her single case is, in the big picture, irrelevant to the big picture of this stuff going on or not.

I'm not sure this is true. reality seems to be that the satanic angle is very under-reported.

Great point. More of them likely are then is listed as such in that list. I agree.

This interview was the first time I ever heard of Anneke. I'm not aware of any connection she has or claims to Dutroux and that case. I haven't dug into that as of yet. I'm saying that Dutroux stands independent. Based on your comments it doesn't sound like you're familiar with the case. You're saying it looks like what they say it is, no conspiracy, without doing an inch of digging.

There is a difference between saying governments are run by people...and the idea of governments being infiltrated by people. Again, go to that link and see the number of networks and various government officials involved in pedophilia.

Wrong. It proves that such people can and do use the power and connections available to them to perpetuate and cover up their crimes.

Another case. Jimmy Saville. Evidence of satanic stuff involved there: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-satanic-ring

And connections to BBC, monarchy, government, etc that helped cover it up for years.

Do you believe that every pedophile in the Catholic church acts independently? https://apnews.com/8cb4daf509464bad8c13ef35d44a0fc5

All these 300 priests acted independently without helping each other? https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/us/pennsylvania-catholic-church-grand-jury/index.html

I linked to mainstream news sources here, not fringe conspiracy nuts.

Yeah sure. If the main stream media says so it must be true. Why they were reporting that Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh was the leader of a high school rape gang, drugging and raping girls with his friends for two years straight.

Guess that proves the conspiracy. It's the only reason he's a big judge now!

A prominent organization like the Catholic Church covering up for some of their priests shows that it's a badly run organization that doesn't want to admit its failings. It doesn't prove that the whole thing's raison d'etre is child molestation or even that it supports the practice. Like I said, pedophilia is a sickness occurs in people of all socio-economic brackets and walks of life. It will, therefore, naturally, occur in the church. The church is embarrassed. They try to hide it. It's the wrong move, but that is how badly run organizations do things. No conspiracy other than the cover up. Kind of crap that happens every day everywhere for matters more or less serious.

Last edited:
the evidence that Anneke is legit is quite substantial.
What evidence is that? I haven't seen any

the counter evidence that has been offered in this thread and elsewhere is very weak. just posters saying "it doesn't feel right." well, of course it doesn't feel right. none of us want to believe this stuff is true.

No. It isn't just feels. A lot of what she says literally doesn't add up and she is not consistent within her own telling of the story at different points in time.

it always causes me to recheck my data.

You and I must have a very different concepts of what data is/are. There is no data around Lucas' story that I can see. Just what she says, which doesn't add up - and a lot of which is just too far out. Like having sex with her biological father the second time she ever met him and then having a long term affair with him in New York. And he's a famous musician! And that's true of a lot of these interviews wherein a conspiracy is promoted. 50 kooks repeating similar stories - stories readily available in various internet forums - is not data.

50 kooks repeating psy-ops designed memes is closer to data and is more interesting than the false story itself

Last edited:
How is it that the images of these underage girls on camera is not enough evidence? Photographic evidence, plenty of it. You really think these girls are lining up for the great opportunity to pose in provokative nude photos b/c they just love it? Miley Cyrus dressed in cheese pizza with her legs spread, just a fun quirky thing. Nothing to see here, move along.

When does reading about this stuff provoke action? This stuff has been circulating the internet for nearly 30 years
And before that it was circulating through the magazines. I first saw hardcore porn with underage girls from my stepdad’s stash of magazines when I was about 10.

And before that it was circulating through the magazines. I first saw hardcore porn with underage girls from my stepdad’s stash of magazines when I was about 10.

There is something about the psychology of some people that makes them want to sexually use and abuse children. Maybe - probably even - there is also some kind extended consciousness influence. When there is a desire, want, need, craving, then some profiteer is going to provide the object of said desire, want, need, craving. Hence the magazines, videos, pimps, etc. That is a rule of life. Prohibition did not stop alcohol consumption.

How could pedophilia be stopped? You do the best you can to educate children to avoid getting into these circumstances and to report it immediately if they do get abused - and to arrest these people. However, that is an imperfect plan of action. Criminals have a lot of advantages within the legal structure of the country and, even if you got most of them behind bars - which you won't - then a whole generation of this type of creep is born, and a new one after that.

And that is why I think Alex (and Lucas) has it completely back assward. The abyss is not the conspiracy theory. Denying the conspiracy theory is not the more comfortable path. If it was all about a pack of satanic elites enjoying pedophilia as a rite of initiation and as an indulgence, then the solution is simple and viable. Someone just stands up to the elites and takes them out. Problem solved. However, if it's just random people popping up perennially in our midst, then there is no viable solution.

Someone just stands up to the elites and takes them out is what Lucas is trying to motivate us to do, but it's not about pedophilia.

Last edited:
Someone just stands up to the elites and takes them out. Problem solved. However, if it's just random people popping up perennially in our midst, then there is no viable solution.

If you replace ‘elites’ in the above sentence with ‘mafia’ then why hasn’t it happened yet, if it’s so simple as that? You just wrote a post how you think the mafia works in the Moon Landing thread, how they’re able to thrive generation after generation, so, why can’t someone just stand up to them and stop their crimes?

If you replace ‘elites’ in the above sentence with ‘mafia’ then why hasn’t it happened yet, if it’s so simple as that? You just wrote a post how you think the mafia works in the Moon Landing thread, how they’re able to thrive generation after generation, so, why can’t someone just stand up to them and stop their crimes?

Reading comprehension issues?

The mafia has been decimated by arrests since the 1980s, yet new members keeps arising trying to rebuild. But the trend is downward. They are being replaced by Russian organizations and Hispanics and blacks.

Instead of being reactionary and negative to everything I say, maybe try thinking about it?

"However, if it's just random people popping up perennially in our midst, then there is no viable solution "

and

"When there is a desire, want, need, craving, then some profiteer is going to provide the object of said desire, want, need, craving. "

are relevant.

There will always be humans that want a life of crime. It's exciting, tough, profitable. Therefore there will always be smarter criminals that form gangs or networks. You can send every member of a network to prison/kill them and some new group will fill the vacuum. That is human nature. If there is opportunity to be exploited, then someone with the grit and right temperament and right skill set will take it on (even if those attributes are negative/evil).

Also, instead of you just sniping from the sidelines, I'd be curious to hear what you actually think. You have taken no clear position on any of this.

My position is that the conspiracy theory that the world is run by satanic pedophiles is utter nonsense and is indeed a psi op.

I further think that pedophilia is a sickness that infests all levels of society, not just elites.

I further think that sometimes organizations, like the church, find that they have pedophilia among them and they are embarrassed and try to deal with it internally. I think that is a less than constructive approach, but understandable. How would the church know what priest is a pedophile until it is too late? How would the boy scouts know? How would voters know?

Identifying a pedophile is something that can only happen after they have abused a child. The country does have a national registration for convicted pedophiles. It's not like the problem is ignored. The legal systems presumes innocence. It's not like Alex who becomes ready to convict based on a couple of kooks' testimony and some internet rumors.

So? What do you actually think?

Last edited:
Someone just stands up to the elites and takes them out is what Lucas is trying to motivate us to do, but it's not about pedophilia.

Just wanna say that I agree with you in that I think this is a “perennial” issue, as you put it. There is likely some genetic both/and/or environmental trigger situation that is at least partly behind pedophilia so we should expect to see this cropping up throughout history (which we do) and persistently into the future, despite it being terrible.

As for your suggestion that Lucas is a leftist psyop, what about QAnon and the championing of Trump as a white hat solution to taking out these satanic pedophiles? I posted a link several posts up the thread about a right winger in Germany who killed a bunch of people just the other day after going on a rant about satanic pedophiles. Seems this narrative is not married to a single political ideology if you are correct about Lucas’ intentions.

Just wanna say that I agree with you in that I think this is a “perennial” issue, as you put it. There is likely some genetic both/and/or environmental trigger situation that is at least partly behind pedophilia so we should expect to see this cropping up throughout history (which we do) and persistently into the future, despite it being terrible.

As for your suggestion that Lucas is a leftist psyop, what about QAnon and the championing of Trump as a white hat solution to taking out these satanic pedophiles? I posted a link several posts up the thread about a right winger in Germany who killed a bunch of people just the other day after going on a rant about satanic pedophiles. Seems this narrative is not married to a single political ideology if you are correct about Lucas’ intentions.
I think Qanon is a psy-op too. A pro-Trump one working a twist on a meme.

As for the killings in Germany, once you seed the airwaves with psi-ops memes they are no longer totally under your control. Someone is bound to interpret them in ways you did not intend.

Let me spell this out in terms of evil.

It is a psychological fact that the more the emotional processing centers of our psychology turn on, the more our rational processes turn off.

Satanic sexual abuse of children turns on our emotional processing systems big time.

Another psychological fact is that a certain proportion of the population engages in black/white all/nothing simplistic thinking. That style of thinking increases when the emotional processing centers are turned on.

Society needs its institutions - or it's not a society. It's the institutions and the values they represent that bind us together.

A house divided cannot stand

A meme about our institutions being controlled by satanic child abusers destroys faith in our institutions. When institutions are destroyed, we become divided. Exactly what our enemies; both our material enemies and our spiritual enemies want.

Institutions can become irreversibly corrupt and need to be shut down sometimes. However, it must be very clear to the majority why and how the corruption expresses itself in the institution (or individual). That clarity must be based on solid objective evidence. The take down of the institution must then proceed by legal or otherwise prescribed processes. If not, the takedown is not perceived as legitimate and the society becomes divided.

Lone horses can be picked off by wolves and mountain lions. Horses in a herd can fight back.

Being a lone horse is a nice fantasy about freedom and superiority, but in reality requires exceptional strength and intelligence and self knowledge that most Horses never acquire.

Under emotional black/white thinking, if one or a few members of an institution sexually abuse children, then the entire institution is rife with abusers and maybe only exists to further abuse - at any rate it is polluted and must be torn down. There's nothing there worth saving.

Now, a key aspect of evil is that it is an accuser. That is one of the ways it undermines individual freedom and the will to fight back and generally creates bad feelings/bad loosh (if I'm understanding the concept of loosh properly). It does the same thing to individuals that psi-ops seeks to do to our institutions. "Well, I might be a this or that, but hey, remember when you did (or thought about doing) x,y, z? Ha ha ha...see? We are the same.", says the demon. In truth, you are not the same as the demon. You are a human that has sinned and begs for forgiveness when you realize what you have done and strive to not do it again. The demon revels in the sins it commits and seeks to perform more serious ones. What it learns is how to sin better and to be more blasphemous.

So if a politician or a priest or boy scout leader,gets caught abusing a child, the psi-op and the demon want us to be emotional and perceive the entire organization as evil and to destroy it. If an individual sins, they want the individual to perceive him/herself as totally evil and to destroy themselves.

Notice that all of these "burn down the institutions" conspiracy theory people have no viable idea of what would replace the structure. They're just hurling wild accusations and venom. There's nothing positive in it.....but the people/demons pulling their strings know what comes next.

What better way for Satan to destroy the church than to have a few pedos enter the priesthood? Then all the weak minded play right into Satan's game.

Someone please tell me how the church would know who is a pedophile until they do something? How should the church handle it once the priest does act out? It's a tougher question than you might think. You kick the priest out of the church and have him arrested. The media goes wild and there are calls to tear down the church, including a small army of liars piling on with fake accusations of abuse. You cover it up and hope the priest reforms. The priest doesn't reform and or the cover up is exposed and the media goes wild and there are calls to tear down the church. A secret order of priests quietly kills the priest (my preferred method), but now in your religious mind you have committed murder, the devil wins and the church is figuratively torn down. Satan is very very crafty and should be respected.

Last edited:
Back