Audio Book?

Discussion in 'Why Science Is Wrong... About Almost Everything' started by Jim_Smith, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Are there any plans for an audio version of the book?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    Super Sexy likes this.
  2. Alex

Alex New

3. Arouet

Arouet Member

4. Super Sexy

Super Sexy New

Nobody wants you to read the book, as then you might start discussing it.

5. Super Sexy

Super Sexy New

I'm presently having to fend off 3 skeptical debunkers in the 9/11 thread all by myself, because nobody cares about fascinating topics and dire, consequential issues around here. It's pathetic, and it makes me sad. It's really the lack of curiosity that I find most astonishing.

Maybe Skeptiko just isn't the right place for me anymore. Perhaps it's time to move on. That's probably what I'll do. :(

Well, it was a nice ride.

6. Super Sexy

Super Sexy New

C'mon backup liker!! We're getting ready to head out and ride off into the sunset.

So long Skeptiko. I think I loved you once.

MysticG likes this.
  7. Types With Fingers

Types With Fingers New

Super Sexy was an untamed, free spirit who lived by his own code. It was folly for us who were shackled to conformity to entertain the notion that we could bridle such passion. One could only chuckle as we watched such a fiery enigma gallop with wild abandon into the frontier, past the edges of the known, safe world. Yes, I think as the days would come to pass the townsfolk would accept that an angel had visited our sorry village for a time, and I... well, I could do no more in my old age than give the gift of his story to my grandchildren, and hope they would learn from the mistakes of humans.

8. Typoz

Typoz Member

You can check-out any time you like,
    But you can never leave!

Steve and Types With Fingers like this.