Bigelow, UFOs and Communications with the Dead

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/statement-from-a-senior-manager-of-baass/1160216617

One of the major successes of BAASS was in adopting the novel approach of utilizing the human body as a readout system for dissecting interactions with the UFO phenomenon. This novel approach aimed to circumvent the increasing evidence of deception and subterfuge by the UFO phenomenon in that multiple eyewitnesses co-located in the same vicinity frequently reported seeing widely different events. The evidence was multiplying that the UFO phenomenon was capable of manipulating and distorting human perception and therefore eyewitness testimony of UFO activity was becoming increasingly untrustworthy.

The BAASS approach was to view the human body as a readout system for UFO effects by utilizing forensic technology, the tools of immunology, cell biology, genomics and neuroanatomy for in depth study of the effects of UFOs on humans. This approach marked a dramatic shift away from the traditional norms of relying on eyewitness testimony as the central evidentiary arm in UFO investigations. The approach aimed to bypass UFO deception and manipulation of human perception by utilizing molecular forensics to decipher the biological consequences of the phenomenon.

The result of applying this new approach was a revolution in delineating the threat level of UFOs.

I tend to look at UFOs less as a nuts and bolts technology hidden from us by the elders and more like one cog in a machine that includes everything from after death communication to, yes, bigfoot, to everything we call psi, etc.
My thesis is that the UFO Phenomena is a combination of both Deep State nuts-and-bolts electrogravitic aircraft and Spiritual Entities.

Here is the most recent lecture (November 2018) from long-time Canadian UFO Researcher Grant Cameron. Cameron supports half of my thesis. He contends that interviewing thousands of "Experiencers" demonstrates that UFOs are a Consciousness Phenomena.

I support that thesis. I think UFOs are indeed partially a Consciousness Phenomena. Look at Grant's evidence...

I really like this guy. He is honest and genuine. I wish Alex would have him on Skeptiko again soon.