Bruce Fenton, A Better Human Origin Story |429|

Last edited:
Intrigued by his story and evidence connecting this account to actual facts. Gnostic teachings and a bit of Chris Geo and you have yourself a working hypothesis...archons, Michael Tellinger? My mind reels, as they don't really contradict each other. Wow. More exploration needed. Hadibov? I mean really, its astounding how all these stories link up...Alex- please explore these strands as I think you will find a lot in common. Love your work!!

The information really parallels the Gnostic understanding, the traditional views of various Aboriginal nations and a wide range of ancient lore from across the globe.

Note here that nobody involved at the start of this 'situation' intended t receive any download. An artefact was brought to the persons home and that artefact began communicating information directly into their head, I have called it a download as it seems a fitting term. I have not myself received this information into my head from this artefact, though I have had many experiences of my own and some are relevant.
But that is my deep worry in a nutshell. Let's use "communicate information directly into their head" instead of "download." My response is still, "be very afraid." Forgive, please, but I do not discern where you, or anyone, tested the veracity of what was communicated. Demonologists do have techniques for this.

But that is my deep worry in a nutshell. Let's use "communicate information directly into their head" instead of "download." My response is still, "be very afraid." Forgive, please, but I do not discern where you, or anyone, tested the veracity of what was communicated. Demonologists do have techniques for this.

The entire project we are discussing in this forum is me having massively "tested the veracity of what was communicated" I am left wondering if you know what is being discussed or why any of us are even here talking about this? Did you watch the presentation?

I think Bruce Fenton may have hit upon Alex's question regarding "evil" in his Four Questions video. To clarify I will regard Bruce Fenton's rendition of "Earth History" as a metaphor so as to avoid losing others before I make my point.

It seems many current humans regard actions and behaviors of others with such incredulity that we are only able to explain it as "evil incarnate."

Within the dynamic of Bruce's history, "the Reptilians" play the role of this very evil, yet perhaps, if we took a wider look at the unfolding of physicality within a grander possible immateriality... from the perspective of conscious agencies which are not faced with mortality, for "the game" to be fulfilling, it has to be intense, no?

This section of reality (physicality) and the ability to experience form at a far more intense level, perhaps conscious agencies incarnate into physical bodies much like the movie, Avatar suggests (as also a metaphor).

What I am suggesting is that "the Reptilians" are playing a role.

And so then the reports of "rape by a Reptilian being" which is widespread, may be suggesting that perhaps these beings, in their discarnate form, have the ability to access another being through the same psychic region both inhabit.

And so now consider this too - the incredibly ridiculous state of our physical world based on "human" activity. It seems to me that within the framework of Bruce Fenton's history, especially his suggestion that "bad actors" are incarnating within human form...

The modified human is intended to be used as a vehicle for the consciousness of both the rapidly dying 'star people' and in the longer term as containers for far more hostile entities that can reincarnate into these bodies and essentially embark upon the path to self-realisation through the uniquely designed bodies that are in some way able to offer experiences (sensations, emotions, energies) that the bodies of the hostile ET can't. This is something I can't validate or even hope to fully appreciate but is basically what is claimed.

...is alive, well and kicking yet also... I can say in all honesty and in my own case, progress has been made (very much needed from the point of view of others in my life)... and why I find myself on this forum for example and where synchronicity connects me to this story - maybe not a metaphor after all.

Last edited:
I think Bruce Fenton may have hit upon Alex's question regarding "evil" in his Four Questions video. To clarify I will regard Bruce Fenton's rendition of "Earth History" as a metaphor so as to avoid losing others before I make my point.

It seems many current humans regard actions and behaviors of others with such incredulity that we are only able to explain it as "evil incarnate."

Within the dynamic of Bruce's history, "the Reptilians" play the role of this very evil, yet perhaps, if we took a wider look at the unfolding of physicality within a grander possible immateriality... from the perspective of conscious agencies which are not faced with mortality, for "the game" to be fulfilling, it has to be intense, no?

This section of reality (physicality) and the ability to experience form at a far more intense level, perhaps conscious agencies incarnate into physical bodies much like the movie, Avatar suggests (as also a metaphor).

And so then the reports of "rape by a Reptilian being" is widespread suggesting that perhaps these beings, in their discarnate form, have the ability to access another being through the same psychic region both inhabit.

And so now consider this too - the incredibly ridiculous state of our physical world based on "human" activity. It seems to me that within the framework of Bruce Fenton's history, especially his suggestion that "bad actors" are incarnating within human form...

...is alive, well and kicking yet also... I can say in all honesty and in my own case, progress has been made (very much needed from the point of view of others in my life)... and why I find myself on this forum for example and where synchronicity connects me to this story - maybe not a metaphor after all.

In the big scheme, we have to recognise the lion is not evil for eating the zebra, but when it is munching on your best friend in front of you it sure seems evil. That is really where we are at with any fundamentally hostile or problematic entities, they are what they are, they are true to their natures, the label of evil is just one of convenience that warns everyone to treat with extreme caution. They too are performing some function, no matter how repellant it may seem to us. For religious people, they can consider why did God make the devil? Wasn't that a crazy evil thing to do? The devil must have had a purpose in the story or God would never have allowed for its creation.

Many years ago my wife received a series of messages from a 'higher being' in which was one comment on this business of positive and negative inclined souls inhabiting humans, it was suggested to her that around 50% are considered to be essentially 'fallen' souls from entities that are implicitly problematic and potentially very dangerous. Look at the world we live in, I would like to think that number is exaggerated but it would fit well with the way Earth functions. It's like a crazy Battle Royale down here, and a lot of people are living what I consider a total nightmare thanks largely to other people.

What if the dynamic of "demons/angels/demonologists/necromancers/angels" is simply an organically grown "framework" we collectively created so as to try and explain the arising of all sorts of phenomena which we, as conscious agent observers (at our psychic level) may play a role in its manifestation as well as the form(s) we "think" it is taking?

My only point is that I have found some well received freedom from the fears that often dominated me when I started exploring "outside of the box" alternative possibilities.

Last edited:
In the big scheme, we have to recognise the lion is not evil for eating the zebra, but when it is munching on your best friend in front of you it sure seems evil. That is really where we are at with any fundamentally hostile or problematic entities, they are what they are, they are true to their natures, the label of evil is just one of convenience that warns everyone to treat with extreme caution. They too are performing some function, no matter how repellant it may seem to us. For religious people, they can consider why did God make the devil? Wasn't that a crazy evil thing to do? The devil must have had a purpose in the story or God would never have allowed for its creation.

Many years ago my wife received a series of messages from a 'higher being' in which was one comment on this business of positive and negative inclined souls inhabiting humans, it was suggested to her that around 50% are considered to be essentially 'fallen' souls from entities that are implicitly problematic and potentially very dangerous. Look at the world we live in, I would like to think that number is exaggerated but it would fit well with the way Earth functions. It's like a crazy Battle Royale down here, and a lot of people are living what I consider a total nightmare thanks largely to other people.

"crazy Battle Royale down here" - Bruce Fenton

LOL! Agreed!, I have seen so much of this nightmare - that I call this realm a hell. I fear most of my flights home, and the depths of depression I have had upon returning from some of these nations/places. It has taken me weeks to recover after several of my projects. I wander through the grocery store or Target, like a zombie - disinterested in anything. It has caused me to examine my life in detail. Reconsider every religious and skepticism notion I ever held.

In this example given by 'fallen souls', we may well be able to forge a definition of 'evil' which transcends violence, or eating another animal, or culling off the weak, or the having of money or family/home, or desire for sex at the wrong time or in the wrong way. These things are not evil - rather our inexorable reality in which we live. Evil may well be 'that spiritual delusion which serves to cap an individual to a limited plane of existence'.

From my best experience, evil manifests when one party seeks to the role of god over a fellow being, through either the exercise of power or the predicate of self-deception.

Take Responsibility​
If you are to kill, know that you are the killer - and why you have claimed life.
If someone kills to your benefit, know that you are the killer - and why you have done so.
If you are to take, know that you are the taker - and why you have taken.
If someone takes to your benefit, know that you are the taker - and why you have done so.
If you are to benefit from exploitation, know that you exploit - and direct it also to benefit (the theory of capital).
If you are to lie, know that you have lied - and why you have lied (especially to self).
Never self-deceive that you are not these things, simply from not having had to play the game in the first place.
Be whole in what thou has wilt.
Love/Forgive​
Do not play your actions as virtuous, nor the fault of the victim (the theory of ethics).
Never exercise an Intent as god over another being (mistake of the fallen angel).
Never exercise an Intent of god-vengeance (mistake of the demon).
Never assign bad-good to another from that which is merely method (the supposed knowledge of good and evil).
Love is a reasoned commitment to serve, only.
Release those who hold responsibility for harm, from their godship over your soul.
Fallen, is the state in which one performs their group 1 activities under a group 2 delusion.

What if the dynamic of "demons/angels/demonologists/necromancers/angels" is simply an organically grown "framework" we collectively created so as to try and explain the arising of all sorts of phenomena which we, as conscious agent observers (at our psychic level) may play a role in its manifestation as well as the form(s) we "think" it is taking?

My only point is that I have found some well received freedom from the fears that often dominated me when I started exploring "outside of the box" alternative possibilities.
Again I say, there be dragons. There were never ANY peoples who did not know this until the Enlightenment. Pls cf Alex 's interview with OBEr Robert Bruce: https://skeptiko.com/out-of-body-experience-expert-robert-on-our-daemon-haunted-world/

Last edited by a moderator:
Many years ago my wife received a series of messages from a 'higher being' in which was one comment on this business of positive and negative inclined souls inhabiting humans, it
Yes. The, 'higher being might have added that success of inhabitation of a human would require a sort of consent/compatibility. So it is up to us to choose: good or evil? It is worth remembering before we choose, Good ultimately triumphs over evil. After enduring enough karmic hardship; Wisdom chooses good.

With all due respect, nobody else seems confused. The academic community has repeatedly rejected the use of boats or even watercraft one million years ago, and as such, they have repeatedly suggested tsunami events can explain the movement of humans through Island Southeast Asia. If you feel I am inventing this it shows laziness on your part, not deception on mine. Go and ask a paleoanthropologist how they think early humans reached Flores hundreds of thousands of years ago.
I'd never heard of the 'tsunami-migration' theory either, but it's easy enough to find Rupert Gerritsen's postulation. I suspect he's never experienced that event, as he wouldn't be here to tell about it.

Thanks for your comment. Just to clarify, the difference in physical appearance that you are referring to is not really about 'looking like their land' (which I do not understand as a description) but is due to increased neoteny in Eurasians vs conserved robust features in Aboriginals. Today we are starting to understand that lifestyle influences us in a profound way via epigenetics, meaning the more wild outdoor lifestyle the more robust the morphology, the more 'tame' a group is the greater the progression towards neotenous featres. There will be more to it than that but recent studies indicate this as a major factor.

There are several issues with Sitchin's work, but you highlight a very important one right there, his date is wildly wrong.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
With ref to Aboriginals looking like they 'belong' to Australia. It is only my own (visual) speculation, but based upon the theory that all species become 'similar' to the land where they have eaten and lived for a long time. Such that, for eg Europeans are by contrast, prone to 'red-neck' as their skin is unsuitable to the fierce australian sun. Neoteny looks interesting, thank you.

Sitchen's dates are translated from Sumerian, in which he says many words contain multiple meanings and are subject to interpretation in context.
I don't know if that would apply to their numerals. But perhaps there is evidence of another, seperate, extra-terrestrial genetic intervention in Mesopotamia.

Thanks again :) now for some really interesting (further) reading.

This artifical merging of humans and machines is in my opinion meant to force and will eventually throw off our natural human evolution.

With all due respect, nobody else seems confused. The academic community has repeatedly rejected the use of boats or even watercraft one million years ago, and as such, they have repeatedly suggested tsunami events can explain the movement of humans through Island Southeast Asia. If you feel I am inventing this it shows laziness on your part, not deception on mine. Go and ask a paleoanthropologist how they think early humans reached Flores hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Thanks for your reply. Let me thank you for also engaging my curiosity in this topic.

I expect I am not the only one to have used Wikipedia as a jumping off point on this subject:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

Bolding mine.

The species was formerly thought to have survived on Flores at least until 12,000 years before present, which would have made it the longest lasting known non-Homo sapiens human (unless the Red Deer Cave people belonged to its own species), surviving long past the Neanderthals (H. neanderthalensis), which became extinct between 39,000 and 41,000 years ago.[64] However, subsequent and detailed study of the Liang Bua cave where Homo floresiensis was found show that its youngest osteological remains date to 60,000 years ago, and youngest associated stone tools to 50,000 years ago.[1][65] Previous younger estimates resulted from the presence of an undetected unconformity in the cave stratigraphy.[1]
Because of a deep neighbouring strait, Flores remained isolated during the Wisconsin glaciation (the most recent glacial period), despite the low sea levels that united Sundaland.[66][67] This has led the discoverers of H. floresiensis to conclude that the species, or its ancestors, could only have reached the isolated island by water transport, perhaps arriving in bamboo rafts around 100,000 years ago (or, if they are H. erectus, then about 1 million years ago). At this time, the islands of Komodo and Flores were joined, leaving a 12-mile-wide (19 km) strait with Komodo visible from the mainland. This idea of H. floresiensis using advanced technology and cooperation on a modern human level has prompted the discoverers to hypothesize that H. floresiensis almost certainly had language.[68]
The revised 2016 dating of 50,000 years ago[1] is close to the time that modern humans reached the area, suggesting that the initial encounter with H. sapiens caused or contributed to the demise of H. floresiensis.[69] This would be consistent with the disappearance of H. neanderthalensis from Europe about 40,000 years ago, within 5,000 years after the arrival of modern humans there, and other anthropogenic extinctions.[70] Skeletal material from modern humans dated to 46,000 years ago has been recovered from the Liang Bua cave, strengthening the evidence for a role for modern humans in the extinction. Subsequent to this date, other megafauna of the island (such as the proboscid Stegodon florensis insularis and the giant stork Leptoptilos robustus) also disappeared.[71]

Note also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundaland

Leading thinkers predict that it will likely become possible to either upload our minds or to fully simulate replicas of ourselves inside silica networks. This means we are not talking about just computer software that acts like it is an entity, but actual beings that are non-biological. We can think of voice-to-skull technology downloads or artificial telepathy used by a previously physical being now inhabiting a mainframe. Either scenario works perfectly well and our personal preferences may bias which we select more readily.

I get the speculation, but I don't buy it. Its bad enough downloading our consciousness into biological media without really thinking through what might happen in a silica network. What would be the point? From the perspective of materialism this has some appeal because it represents a solution to the 'poof and you are gone' problem. But if we accept we have a primary non-material foundation to our reality the idea that we should insert our consciousness into a crystal or some other silica form has to be just completely bonkers - without a vast facilitating superstructure that ensure its not a case of ending up stuck on some mantlepiece and an entertaining and decorative curio. Maybe we are the Siris of the future?

When you consider the psychological ramifications of being inserted into silica the risk of going bananas has to be stark. The general understanding is that silica is a far lower level of consciousness than a human. But of course, you could exist in a cyberspace alternative reality - doing what? replicating the biological scope of experience in a large collective Second Life?

What would you see as the growth and evolutionary benefits of being inserted into silica? What would be the reference points for physical being that would not simply create analogues of the biological? I read some of Marvin Minsky's stuff ages ago and it struck me that the passion for a post biological and even post terrestrial basis for human physical existence was predicated entirely on the proposition that consciousness was entirely a product of the brain. Given that this isn't the case, what then is the logic for defending sticking human consciousness anywhere beyond our temporary biological habitations?

The notion that we should create cyber space replicas of our biological forms has to be close to romantic fantasy that is not fully thought through - especially if this is to a long term proposition. Our sense of who we are is constructed from our experience as a fusion of spiritual and biological being. That's not something that would have any enduring meaning in a cyber world. The transformation of our psychological make up would be radical. How would we form meaning and values if the referents of our being are so transformed?

I am not saying we can't do this, I am not sure it would be a good idea at an existential level. Besides it presumes a reliance on a set of conditions remaining stable - the enduring establishment of a scientific and technological environment.

I am definitely stating that in my theory we have hominins widespread across Island Southeast Asia and Oceania approx 1 million years ago. I would also add that my position is they used watercraft and were not swept along by tsunami as per the current popular hypothesis in academics - one that I feel is ridiculous. While hominins are already on the islands one million years ago (confirmed by stone tools on Flores) they can reach the North Coast of Australasia any time during the next 200,000 years and be in time for the alien visitation. Considering the short distance involved in moving from Flores to Australia, and that they have already done all the hard work (crossing Wallace's Line), this is a ridiculously generous allowance. It is much more likely that they reached Australia within a few thousand years of inhabiting Flores.

Bruce how do you stand on the notion that human civilisation may be cyclical? Graham Hancock and others make compelling arguments for there being a sophisticated culture prior to 10kya. There is compelling evidence for complex and sophisticated tech going back - who knows - 40, 50, 60kya.

Ergo might not much earlier movement been facilitated by competent navigators with well-made craft?

What we are exactly remains a very fundamental question, you can infer from this that humans today house souls from a wide range of entities that have had experiences living as other forms of intelligence on other worlds (many of whom would be very much service-to-self and quite malicious in nature).
wow... This is a big point. and it seems to mirror an ongoing conversation the #427 thread with the very excellent medium claire broad.

so, if we start thinking about a lot of different forms / manifestations of consciousness each with different capabilities and inherent agendas it takes us to a different place.

add to this our growing understanding of reincarnation and and the idea that we may exist in "soul groups" that choose to share experiences over many lifetimes and all bets are off. of course all of this sounds very woo woo too many but as we know this kind of Skeptical lobotomy is what got us here in the first place :)

this is a point I return to again and again... but I have to say that my interview with claire broad #427 was a bit of a turning point for me. what if my job... What if that reptilian's job... Is to transcend.. to transmute... to adlib the script in a small way that moves it to the light... To the greater good.

Back