Bruce Fenton on UFO/ET Contact 780,000 Years Ago |458|

Thanks for the video. Interesting idea. Perhaps recurrent solar novae add significant mass in addition to normal meteoritic impacts and accumulation of dust and solar wind. I don't know whether that would be enough or not. Doing quick rough calculations it seems the earth would have to grow by 8 Mount Everests per year or .0024% of current mass every 12,000 years for Earth to double its mass in the last 250 million years and that rate of expansion seems high. Is that doable without completely destroying the ecosystem? I don't know.

The rest of the stuff about moon and sun and sleepy water... not sure how to respond to that.
Maybe that is doable... only .04 grams per square foot per day at earth’s current size. (If I did my iPhone/google math right)

It's all beyond my understanding but it feels right.
James Maxlow seems to be at the forefront of the theory
he gives a mechanism here https://www.expansiontectonics.com/page5.html

& has some youtube interviews

recent one few days ago on dissident scientist:

:)
James Maxlow website:
https://www.expansiontectonics.com/index1.html

Wow... seems patently obvious now that I look at the globe and the ages of crust. I had always wondered how the continental shelves and ocean basins came to have such a separation in elevation... now it makes sense. The Continents are the "primordial" crust which fissured due to expansion and the ocean basins are the infill of lava. The deep canyons coming down the continental shelf which can't be adequately explained by ocean currents make much more sense if the seas were once much lower as the original continental fissures were getting filled in.

If the primary mechanism of mass addition is protons (Hydrogen) and electrons landing in the Mantle, then the theories of deep abiotic hydrocarbon generation make more sense.

So the sun is constantly sending fresh elements to the earth and the ingredients for water and oil.

Mainstream science recognizes the solar wind is currently adding up to 300 metric tons per day to the earth's mass, but that isn't enough. What if we combine the expanding earth with the recurrent solar nova hypothesis? Every 12,000 years the sun burps out a lot of material. Much of it is dust, but there's also impactors. For the next 12,000 years the amount of dust and impactors swirling around the solar system exponentially declines to where it is now. But during the solar nova and for the next 1000 years after a solar nova there's probably a lot of material being added to Earth.