Chris Knowles of Secret Sun on the Met Gala Psyop |381|

So is there an occult elite driving some nefarious agenda within our culture? I do not think there is. Is there a marginally occult-literate 'elite' influencing pop culture in this manner? Probably - but for the kind of influence and exploitation that has been part of pop culture for decades.
I just don't think it's that easy to dismiss. For example, the writings of Dave McGowan (Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon) and some of the podcasts put out by Jan Irwin at Gnostic Media radio (though I think he's got an agenda), among others, reveal relationships and unlikely "coincidences" that suggest, at the very least, some strange and persistent connections between the deep state/occult and pop culture/social engineering. I think Chris is also trying to reveal such connections, and remove more layers, but he just doesn't seem interested in or able to do it for a larger, less "inside baseball" audience.

I have a fundamental problem with some conspiracy theorists who assume they are blessed with a singular insight that allows them to discern truths that 'secular' or 'establishment' subject matter experts miss because they are sucked into the fog manifested by the bullshit machine of the elites. So on the one hand they want to exhibit their prowess and influence in public and on the other they obstruct the most erudite and educated - revealing their dastardly plots to a cohort of weirdly gifted outsiders.

I think this is unfair -- and yes, elitist. Should we all defer to an educated "priest class" to tell us what reality is, despite our own ability to research and our own individual/internal knowing that what is presented to us on a daily basis as reality -- is anything but? You don't need an advanced research degree to be able to suss out "truth."

Also, in my experience, so-called "conspiracy theorists" are far more open-minded and willing to do the research on both sides of any particular issue than the highly educated academics and educated liberal friends I know in real life who are stuck in their safe media-of-record comfort zones and get angry and snarky when asked to step outside them. I have a lot of respect for the "conspiracy theorists" I've met so far -- and after some very dark nights of the soul, now consider myself a "conspiracy theorist by default" (meaning that I tend to believe that almost every official narrative of any event of note is full of half-truths/lies/propaganda and an oligarchical profit motive).

With respect to not obstructing or deferring to secular and establishment subject matter "experts" to discern/reveal "truth," while some subject matter experts undoubtedly have something to offer and are likely genuine, I think it's also pretty clear that quite a few so called experts in a variety of subject matter disciplines have been corrupted/discredited, at the least, by corporate agendas and the profit motive....

https://www.ucsusa.org/sites/defaul...ntegrity/how-corporations-corrupt-science.pdf

And finally, with respect to experts on "bracketed reality" events -- like 9/11 or occult rituals held in plain sight, I think it's become disappointingly clear that even former heroes who seemed to be legitimate critics of Empire are likely to be little more than gatekeepers. I count Noam Chomsky and my once beloved Chris Hedges (Death of the Liberal Class) among the fallen.

https://off-guardian.org/2016/10/11/analysis-of-the-sophistry-of-noam-chomsky-on-911/comment-page-1/

Anyone wishing to understand the Bigger Picture should read this book The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince.

Caveats:

* It's old
* Their website is goofy.
* Picknett and Prince are pretty much retired.

Benefits:

* It's very readable, relies on documented facts, and doesn't get lost it the weeds of agenda or speculation.

* It presents the whole history, from beginning to current day.

https://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Conspiracy-Extraterrestrial-Mysteries-Ancient/dp/0425176584

Their old website:

http://www.picknettprince.com/books/stargateconspiracy/stargate.htm

You can find this online for free as a pirated e-book if you wish to "try before you buy" and send them some coin if you find it worthwhile.

Was listening to my favorite podcasts on the flight to NYC last week and this new Skeptiko interview with Knowles came on. As soon as I got to the City, the friend I was first meeting told me she had tickets to the Met to see the exhibit at issue: Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination -- so I got to see it all up close and personal both at the Met and the Cloisters on the same day I heard the podcast. Random coincidence or meaningful sync? :) (and no, I didn't see any 12 foot demon on the roof).

A few thoughts after listening to the podcast/seeing the exhibit:

1. Knowles has some interesting ideas and makes some interesting connections, but his blog Secret Sun literally gives me a headache trying to follow his line of thought. It is clearly written for a small audience with whom he is engaged in an ongoing conversation and who are apparently able to follow his stream of consciousness work. I wish he would try to write more coherent posts for a larger audience and not assume we've all been following him since the first post on the Cocteau Twins. Also, as far as I can tell, he has no way to search topics, so when Alex mentioned Johnny Depp and another post of Knowles, I could not find it. Alex, perhaps you can provide a direct link to that particular post, along with an explanation of why it was meaningful to you?

2. There's no doubt that the entertainment/sports industries are currently rife with satanic/luciferian symbology/imagery, but the idea that this stuff is new or "blasphemous" to the Catholic Church is puzzling to me. Catholic iconography has long exposed its penchant for using hermetic/esoteric symbolism in its art, architecture, and fashion -- at least since the days of the "rediscovery" of the Corpus Hermeticum. Medieval art is drenched in astrological and alchemical themes and symbols -- along with serpents, demons, and gruesome depictions of slaughter, rape, and animal and human sacrifice. It's been in plain sight all along -- it's just that the masses are not given an education about it. As someone raised Catholic (always "felt" a darkness to it), I can assure you that the astrological, alchemical, and deeper estoteric teachings of the biblical texts were never incorporated into any mass that I had to attend. Clearly, the esoteric/mystical experience is meant only for those invited/initiated -- or for those outsiders willing to do the research and force their way towards understanding.

3. Alex and Chris speak of "bracketed realities" -- but what does this really mean? My current thought would be that this is a similar concept to the Robert Anton Wilson/Timothy Leary "reality tunnels" concept? So that various people see the same event through their own personal lens/education/experience. So with the Met gala/exhibit, most people (the "GMA crowd") experienced this Met Gala as just another fun/decadent display of obscene wealth and frivolity by those who have $30,000 to pay for a ticket and dress like the pope or a fallen angel, while others (more intellectual atheistic materialists) saw the event and the exhibit as an interesting extension of the connection between religion/art/culture, while still others claim or intuit that there's a deeper/intentional message being conveyed through these ritualistic events so saturated with esoteric/hermetic/luciferian symbolism. Knowles suggests that the message of the Gala was to reassert the elite's dominance over the rest of us -- a clear assertion that we, the masses, are watching an elite ritual, a "convocation of the gods" -- and that we are not part of the club. This does seem to be the case -- but the question for me is: do these elite really have any better understanding of the Causarum Cognito (knowledge of the ultimate causes of reality)? Or is this all bluster and the modern way of maintaining the illusion of greater inside knowledge and thus the Divine Right to Rule?

thx for this.

it is hard to go from Chris's deep immersion into this stuff to the big picture, but when one does it's hard to look away. e.g. the Catholic church is supposed to be about God and Jesus and all that good stuff, now it's easy to be cynical, but remember that this is how most of the 1 billion Catholics see it. the Met thing is both crazy and no big deal -- and that's the really big deal!

here's his link to the Johnny Depp stuff:
The Secret Sun: Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

I think Alex used the show as an experiment to see if he could entice Chris beyond his boundaries - beyond his art into argument. He couldn't. None of us are any good beyond our natural proclivities. Here's a lesson for us all.

I don't agree... and I didn't invite Chris to "entice him beyond his boundaries." I want Chris on that wall -- I need Chris on that wall.

I really don't get yr objections. big picture... the Catholic church's involvement in the Met Gala thing is absurd! and the greatest absurdity is that we've been conditioned to look past the absurdity.

here's his link to the Johnny Depp stuff:
The Secret Sun: Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

Thanks, Alex. There are definitely some strange things going on -- and once you start going down the rabbit hole of who these people/celebrities really are (ever look into Doris Day?) compared to the mainstream image/persona we are sold about them, the more it appears that we are living in one giant psy-op.

For example, I came across this very strange article about Mariah Carey and her "satanic" upbringing a few months ago -- supposedly the result of an interview with Mariah's drug addicted sister.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/59171...n-attack-and-was-taken-to-satanic-gatherings/

Huh. Weird. True? Nah. But then, a couple weeks ago, I was flipping through a People magazine or some similar celebrity gossip magazine (dentist's office) -- and the cover story was about Mariah Carey's recent coming out as a person suffering from "bipolar disorder." The article briefly mentioned that Mariah had a "difficult childhood" -- but blithely attributed it to her being a child of divorce.

Huh again. But this time it felt like reality had shifted a little. What was not being said seemed significant. A gaping hole in reality.

Maybe it was because I had previously come across a similar article supposedly revealing Kevin Spacey's very strange childhood -- one eerily similar to Mariah Carey's....and also supposedly being revealed by Spacey's troubled sibling.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/54186...-having-a-creepy-relationship-with-their-mum/

Now, I don't know whether the Sun (where these articles were published) is similar to the USA's National Enquirer.... and thus easily dismissed. But again, something internal was saying pay attention to what's not being said.

Bracketed realities indeed.

Last edited:
Thanks, Alex. There are definitely some strange things going on -- and once you start going down the rabbit hole of who these people/celebrities really are (ever look into Doris Day?) compared to the mainstream image/persona we are sold about them, the more it appears that we are living in one giant psy-op.

For example, I came across this very strange article about Mariah Carey and her "satanic" upbringing a few months ago -- supposedly the result of an interview with Mariah's drug addicted sister.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/59171...n-attack-and-was-taken-to-satanic-gatherings/

Huh. Weird. True? Nah. But then, a couple weeks ago, I was flipping through a People magazine or some similar celebrity gossip magazine (dentist's office) -- and the cover story was about Mariah Carey's recent coming out as a person suffering from "bipolar disorder." The article briefly mentioned that Mariah had a "difficult childhood" -- but blithely attributed it to her being a child of divorce.

Huh again. But this time it felt like reality had shifted a little. What was not being said seemed significant. A gaping hole in reality.

Maybe it was because I had previously come across a similar article supposedly revealing Kevin Spacey's very strange childhood -- one eerily similar to Mariah Carey's....and also supposedly being revealed by Spacey's troubled sibling.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/54186...-having-a-creepy-relationship-with-their-mum/

Now, I don't know whether the Sun (where these articles were published) is similar to the USA's National Enquirer.... and thus easily dismissed. But again, something internal was saying pay attention to what's not being said.

Bracketed realities indeed.

thx for the link. didn't know about Mariah Carey... yes very sad.

just so others understand... the connection to Chris's blog post is that the media/culture/control-mechanism recasts ALL satanic ritual abuse as "satanic panic" or lone-nut stuff... even when the evidence contradicts.

President Obama - Sexy Goddess

When attending an Illuminati wedding with your Republican friends (Artur Davis) never pay for your costume. Always borrow. Frugality is a virtue!

BEpR8AT.jpg

Available here: http://missgdesigns.com/goddess/

Here's why Synchromysticism is important from someone obviously studied who is about to lay some serious shit on us.
I watched the whole thing enraptured. I love unorthodoxly smart people.
Perhaps I should say, multidimensionally smart people.

This is just part one. Part two can be found through this link.
Skeptiko! Talk to this man!

Last edited:
Back