Chris Knowles of Secret Sun on the Met Gala Psyop |381|

Discussion in 'Skeptiko Shows' started by Alex, May 29, 2018.

1. AryaS

AryaS Member

I just don't think it's that easy to dismiss. For example, the writings of Dave McGowan (Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon) and some of the podcasts put out by Jan Irwin at Gnostic Media radio (though I think he's got an agenda), among others, reveal relationships and unlikely "coincidences" that suggest, at the very least, some strange and persistent connections between the deep state/occult and pop culture/social engineering. I think Chris is also trying to reveal such connections, and remove more layers, but he just doesn't seem interested in or able to do it for a larger, less "inside baseball" audience.

I think this is unfair -- and yes, elitist. Should we all defer to an educated "priest class" to tell us what reality is, despite our own ability to research and our own individual/internal knowing that what is presented to us on a daily basis as reality -- is anything but? You don't need an advanced research degree to be able to suss out "truth."

Also, in my experience, so-called "conspiracy theorists" are far more open-minded and willing to do the research on both sides of any particular issue than the highly educated academics and educated liberal friends I know in real life who are stuck in their safe media-of-record comfort zones and get angry and snarky when asked to step outside them. I have a lot of respect for the "conspiracy theorists" I've met so far -- and after some very dark nights of the soul, now consider myself a "conspiracy theorist by default" (meaning that I tend to believe that almost every official narrative of any event of note is full of half-truths/lies/propaganda and an oligarchical profit motive).

With respect to not obstructing or deferring to secular and establishment subject matter "experts" to discern/reveal "truth," while some subject matter experts undoubtedly have something to offer and are likely genuine, I think it's also pretty clear that quite a few so called experts in a variety of subject matter disciplines have been corrupted/discredited, at the least, by corporate agendas and the profit motive....

https://www.ucsusa.org/sites/defaul...ntegrity/how-corporations-corrupt-science.pdf

And finally, with respect to experts on "bracketed reality" events -- like 9/11 or occult rituals held in plain sight, I think it's become disappointingly clear that even former heroes who seemed to be legitimate critics of Empire are likely to be little more than gatekeepers. I count Noam Chomsky and my once beloved Chris Hedges (Death of the Liberal Class) among the fallen.

https://off-guardian.org/2016/10/11/analysis-of-the-sophistry-of-noam-chomsky-on-911/comment-page-1/

2. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Anyone wishing to understand the Bigger Picture should read this book The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince.

Caveats:

* It's old
    * Their website is goofy.
    * Picknett and Prince are pretty much retired.

Benefits:

* It's very readable, relies on documented facts, and doesn't get lost it the weeds of agenda or speculation.

* It presents the whole history, from beginning to current day.

https://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Conspiracy-Extraterrestrial-Mysteries-Ancient/dp/0425176584

Their old website:

http://www.picknettprince.com/books/stargateconspiracy/stargate.htm

You can find this online for free as a pirated e-book if you wish to "try before you buy" and send them some coin if you find it worthwhile.

3. Alex

Alex New

thx for this.

it is hard to go from Chris's deep immersion into this stuff to the big picture, but when one does it's hard to look away. e.g. the Catholic church is supposed to be about God and Jesus and all that good stuff, now it's easy to be cynical, but remember that this is how most of the 1 billion Catholics see it. the Met thing is both crazy and no big deal -- and that's the really big deal!

here's his link to the Johnny Depp stuff:
    The Secret Sun: Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

AryaS likes this.
  4. Alex

Alex New

I don't agree... and I didn't invite Chris to "entice him beyond his boundaries." I want Chris on that wall -- I need Chris on that wall.

I really don't get yr objections. big picture... the Catholic church's involvement in the Met Gala thing is absurd! and the greatest absurdity is that we've been conditioned to look past the absurdity.

AryaS and Charlie Primero like this.
  5. AryaS

AryaS Member

Thanks, Alex. There are definitely some strange things going on -- and once you start going down the rabbit hole of who these people/celebrities really are (ever look into Doris Day?) compared to the mainstream image/persona we are sold about them, the more it appears that we are living in one giant psy-op.

For example, I came across this very strange article about Mariah Carey and her "satanic" upbringing a few months ago -- supposedly the result of an interview with Mariah's drug addicted sister.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/59171...n-attack-and-was-taken-to-satanic-gatherings/

Huh. Weird. True? Nah. But then, a couple weeks ago, I was flipping through a People magazine or some similar celebrity gossip magazine (dentist's office) -- and the cover story was about Mariah Carey's recent coming out as a person suffering from "bipolar disorder." The article briefly mentioned that Mariah had a "difficult childhood" -- but blithely attributed it to her being a child of divorce.

Huh again. But this time it felt like reality had shifted a little. What was not being said seemed significant. A gaping hole in reality.

Maybe it was because I had previously come across a similar article supposedly revealing Kevin Spacey's very strange childhood -- one eerily similar to Mariah Carey's....and also supposedly being revealed by Spacey's troubled sibling.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/54186...-having-a-creepy-relationship-with-their-mum/

Now, I don't know whether the Sun (where these articles were published) is similar to the USA's National Enquirer.... and thus easily dismissed. But again, something internal was saying pay attention to what's not being said.

Bracketed realities indeed.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  6. Alex

Alex New

thx for the link. didn't know about Mariah Carey... yes very sad.

just so others understand... the connection to Chris's blog post is that the media/culture/control-mechanism recasts ALL satanic ritual abuse as "satanic panic" or lone-nut stuff... even when the evidence contradicts.

Charlie Primero and AryaS like this.
  7. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

President Obama - Sexy Goddess

When attending an Illuminati wedding with your Republican friends (Artur Davis) never pay for your costume. Always borrow. Frugality is a virtue!

[​IMG]

Available here: http://missgdesigns.com/goddess/

8. KindaGamey

KindaGamey Member

Home Page:
    Here's why Synchromysticism is important from someone obviously studied who is about to lay some serious shit on us.
    I watched the whole thing enraptured. I love unorthodoxly smart people.
    Perhaps I should say, multidimensionally smart people.

This is just part one. Part two can be found through this link.
    Skeptiko! Talk to this man!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  9. KindaGamey

KindaGamey Member

Home Page: