Coronavirus Pandemic

Meanwhile, here is a fascinating video (not the only one) that will make you question wgat the MSM is telling you about this pandemic:

It isn't the only one of its type, and I wonder if anyone knows any more about this.

David

Meanwhile, here is a fascinating video (not the only one) that will make you question wgat the MSM is telling you about this pandemic:

It isn't the only one of its type, and I wonder if anyone knows any more about this.

David
Oh yeah. I watched that today (before your post here - synchronicity?)
This lady's got it. The courage and trust (self and others) to communicate from that dimension which is unstoppable (unreachable?)
Thanks for your feedback.

I can tell you that this video is on several "alternative" websites. In addition, I have had friends send it to me who I never imagined coming upon it or being sent it... so it is viral to the max.

The New York "reality" was grossly misrepresented by the Fake News media (CBS was caught trying to pass off Italy hospital video as "New York hospital video" for example) - also reliable reports from yesterday suggest "the ICU beds needed" and the projection of "ventilators" to be needed both appear to be drastically "over projected" from their current reality. Understand, New York is still on the rise.

But get this... the US FDA has approved Hydroxychloroquine for usage for coronoavirus... and all sorts of reports have emerged from all sorts of doctors stating such all over the media that are no full blown, anti-Trump agendad media that this treatment is the best current known treatment and is saving lives!... and yet the brilliant governor of New York has required that folks can only obtain it if they go to a hospital. If ever there was a case where you don't want people to go to where there's an increased chance in becoming infected if you are not infected... it is a hospital. Also - if ever there was a reason to avoid adding load to the New York hospital system as it exists today, dealing with the cases that have to be hospitalized... it is right there in Cuomo's face.

In fact, two "democrat" governors had BANNED (about a week ago) Hydroxychloroquine except for a clinical trial, Nevada and Michigan and due to the obvious pressure, once the FDA made it even clearer the drug can be used under the current circumstances of the coronavirus pandemic. One was caught hoarding the drug for their prison system population (Nevada).

I want to share a speculation that the evidence suggests has very high odds of being true... the US political situation is so bad that various stakeholders in the expansive and aisle crossing faction grouped under the umbrella of "hate Trump / get rid of Trump at all costs" see the virus as an opportunity to ensure Trump loses in 2020 and they are cheering for, and in cases where their actions can enhance a complete meltdown of the American economic situation and this includes making sure the numbers produced by projections/false representations/actual realities are thrown in the face of as they can manipulate through their appendage, the corporate controlled "main stream" media.

It is utterly disgusting.

I am embarrased to be of the same species as these soulless miscreants.

To viewers of this post:
If you are going to respond toward opposing this attack on civilization, thank you to find and disable 5-G equipment (especially at the towers where this equipment is).

...unless you want to backtrack into electronic reality. It took a LONG LONG time to coalesce into this material state. I don't see the need to go back.

The internet has become a source of reality for people.

This planned-demic is to verify which is more real:

Physical reality
or
Internet reality

Christopher,

I probably agree with you, but I'd really prefer you posted in reasoned paragraphs rather than cryptic snippets.

David

What if the Internet reality - or, more precisely, "fringe" / "alternative" / "radical" / "populist" / "dissensus" segments of this reality - is valuable exactly because it can provide us with more-or-less adequate picture of the physical reality, unlike "mainstream" / "consensus" segments of the Internet reality, TV reality, newspaper reality etc.?

But get this... the US FDA has approved Hydroxychloroquine for usage for coronoavirus
And you hate the MSM for telling half truths and outright lies?

From the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization on Hydroxychloroquine:

Chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate are not FDA-approved for treatment of COVID-19

Read the notice. I applaud the FDA for putting the decision in the front line doctors' hands, but there remains insufficient evidence to do what I believe you are suggesting and extend this drug to broad use. As I understand it the only clinical trial on this was a small (s42) French study. There doesn't appear to be any sort of conspiracy here at all.

What if the Internet reality - or, more precisely, "fringe" / "alternative" / "radical" / "populist" / "dissensus" segments of this reality - is valuable exactly because it can provide us with more-or-less adequate picture of the physical reality, unlike "mainstream" / "consensus" segments of the Internet reality, TV reality, newspaper reality etc.?
I get you... but the algos to get you to "know" something that is not true (not helpful - not what you went looking for) are pretty damn good. The distractions are too tempting in this civilization - within those distractions the algos "teach" things not looked for... not serving. If your integrity keeps you on your intended track, SUPER. But this "scam-demic" is just that. A scam.
Get sick. Get over it. And if you die, when was that going to happen anyway? The death rate for every human is 1 for 1. Seems to me this scam is shortening the time frame from "normal" to shorter than normal.

Alright. I get you. Internet is good. But general integrity level maybe not.
The point actually was, "Which is more real?"

Well what does that mean in practice? I mean if I chat to people in the supermarket, they mostly consider that the 'epidemic' is a hoax. I have pasted a number of things to back that idea up.

Are you and Christopher saying anything more than that?

David

I can tell you that this video is on several "alternative" websites. In addition, I have had friends send it to me who I never imagined coming upon it or being sent it... so it is viral to the max.

The New York "reality" was grossly misrepresented by the Fake News media (CBS was caught trying to pass off Italy hospital video as "New York hospital video" for example) - also reliable reports from yesterday suggest "the ICU beds needed" and the projection of "ventilators" to be needed both appear to be drastically "over projected" from their current reality. Understand, New York is still on the rise.

But get this... the US FDA has approved Hydroxychloroquine for usage for coronoavirus... and all sorts of reports have emerged from all sorts of doctors stating such all over the media that are no full blown, anti-Trump agendad media that this treatment is the best current known treatment and is saving lives!... and yet the brilliant governor of New York has required that folks can only obtain it if they go to a hospital. If ever there was a case where you don't want people to go to where there's an increased chance in becoming infected if you are not infected... it is a hospital. Also - if ever there was a reason to avoid adding load to the New York hospital system as it exists today, dealing with the cases that have to be hospitalized... it is right there in Cuomo's face.

In fact, two "democrat" governors had BANNED (about a week ago) Hydroxychloroquine except for a clinical trial, Nevada and Michigan and due to the obvious pressure, once the FDA made it even clearer the drug can be used under the current circumstances of the coronavirus pandemic. One was caught hoarding the drug for their prison system population (Nevada).

I want to share a speculation that the evidence suggests has very high odds of being true... the US political situation is so bad that various stakeholders in the expansive and aisle crossing faction grouped under the umbrella of "hate Trump / get rid of Trump at all costs" see the virus as an opportunity to ensure Trump loses in 2020 and they are cheering for, and in cases where their actions can enhance a complete meltdown of the American economic situation and this includes making sure the numbers produced by projections/false representations/actual realities are thrown in the face of as they can manipulate through their appendage, the corporate controlled "main stream" media.

It is utterly disgusting.

I am embarrased to be of the same species as these soulless miscreants.
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/hydroxychloroquine-and-azithromycin-versus-covid-19/

Well what does that mean in practice? I mean if I chat to people in the supermarket, they mostly consider that the 'epidemic' is a hoax. I have pasted a number of things to back that idea up.

Are you and Christopher saying anything more than that?

David

If you have noticed it, David, I talked only about the media - this is, means of a distant communication between spatially (and / or socially) separated people, with Internet being one of them. I said nothing about direct egalitarian face-to-face offline communication in the physical world, which is surely a very useful way of learning about the actual state of events.

What I meant is that the Internet - to be exact, its "fringe" segments - is effectively is nothing more than an ampilifier of such egalitarian face-to-face communication, which allows it to be maintained across spatial and social barriers.

Meanwhile, "mainstream" segments of Internet, as well as most "old" forms of media, are essentially hierarchical, since there is always a group of people who owns them in one way or another (not necessarily in the literal form of economic property) and thus becomes "authority" that, by deciding which messages are allowed and which are not (by comparing them with their own ones, that are held as axiomatically true), effectively declares itself to be the ultimate arbiter on the nature of reality itself.

If you have noticed it, David, I talked only about the media - this is, means of a distant communication between spatially (and / or socially) separated people, with Internet being one of them. I said nothing about direct egalitarian face-to-face offline communication in the physical world, which is surely a very useful way of learning about the actual state of events.

What I meant is that the Internet - to be exact, its "fringe" segments - is effectively is nothing more than an ampilifier of such egalitarian face-to-face communication, which allows it to be maintained across spatial and social barriers.

Meanwhile, "mainstream" segments of Internet, as well as most "old" forms of media, are essentially hierarchical, since there is always a group of people who owns them in one way or another (not necessarily in the literal form of economic property) and thus becomes "authority" that, by deciding which messages are allowed and which are not (by comparing them with their own ones, that are held as axiomatically true), effectively declares itself to be the ultimate arbiter on the nature of reality itself.
Call me stupid, but I am still not much the wiser!

David

Letter dated March 28, 2020

https://www.fda.gov/media/136534/download

"Based on the totality of scientific evidence available to FDA, it is reasonable to believe that chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate may be effective in treating COVID-19, and that, when used under the conditions described in this authorization, the known and potential benefits of chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate when used to treat COVID-19 outweigh the known and potential risks of such products; and

There is no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the emergency use of chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate for the treatment of COVID-19."

See, malf... some folks don't need the approval of an e-zine named "sciencebasedmedicine.org" to justify pursuing means to save their lives and/or prevent then from getting the virus (ie. the medical community).

"Science" can also be slow.

Purported "science" can also be driven by agendas (ie. global warming fake crisis).

But I also fight for your right to choose not to use hydroxychloroquine if you get the virus and it is your treatment desire not to use.

Last edited:
Call me stupid, but I am still not much the wiser!

David
David,
Which is considered more reliably real:
1) Physical reality
2) Internet reality

Somebody conceived that what is on the net is reality.
Well I would agree it is a presented reality.

The problem (now quite serious) is that the "presented reality" is more real than any one individual's physical place reality. I would argue that the person's intelligence is within the realm of the internet such that if the internet stopped, the person himself would have to re-awaken to personally existing in his own physically real space.

I think for most people now, with purpose "to belong" they belong to the spaces they see on the internet and will participate as so instructed. A physical reality or actuality be damned attitude.

It seems to me that the only way to get real statistics about the lethality of this virus, would be to sample people at random to see if they have the virus and/or antibodies to it, and then follow them up for a reasonable length of time. Otherwise you will always overestimate the dangers - maybe quite significantly.

Another question I would have, is how good is this test - does it throw up false positives, or miss some cases?

David
The test is a PCR swab test. The results are only as good as the sample. So in cats, if you don't go deep in their throat (until they are choking) and go round & round a WHOLE bunch of times... you won't get an accurate reading.

I know the feline coronavirus very well. That is what I thought (and still think) this is. I saw the videos coming out of Wuhan back in Nov. 2019, by Dec. 2019 I knew we had a pandemic on our hands. What happened in China (to the people of Wuhan) would blow your mind. You can look up "Death Angel" on Youtube:

Now, he was showing the videos back in 2019 (just horrific) they took his channel down (he came back w/Death Angel) they start off kind of corny but, the looks of what happened in China, my God.

Okay, so what I know, in felines if you bring in an asymptomatic cat (looks all fine) & just let it run with your other cats, it will first kill ALL the baby kittens. They have no immune system yet. Then it will kill the adults. The adults that do live become asymptomatic as well. Many people will pet out that cat to a single cat home. That is wrong. You have to put it down. It can NEVER be cured. It will always be a silent carrier. I would always quarantine then PCR test and wait 14 to 30 days before I'd let a cat run around the house w/the others. No, I'm not the crazy cat lady (I only have 3 cats right now). They are rare out of Russia (Peterbald breed).

The PCR test for this type of coronavirus is a BLOOD PCR, not this nasal one. This is also called FIP (the wet form of coronavirus) in felines. It is airborne, they spread it by the litter box, food bowls, just walking, their feet carry it. It lives a long time on solid surfaces.

You disinfect with Clorox water. Also, UV lights will kill all viruses in the air. A whole house UV filter is cheap, it was about $50, until this whole thing blew up. BUT, if you find the UV light you install it in the HVAC unit (the ductwork) so when the air goes over it, it kills the viruses (anyone can install the light in 30 mins. videos on YouTube). I learned all about UV & PCR from my Ukraine & Russian friends years ago.

It doesn't matter now if it came from the virology lab in Wuhan, some evil plan or the bat soup. It's here. All K-12 schools in Georgia (where I am) are closed for the rest of the academic year. Pretty heavy. Easter dinner w/the fam. is out. First time ever.

Now... what I want to REALLY know... does it actually go away OR do the people who get it & live become silent carriers like w/the feline coronavirus? Can't quite get a straight answer to that one. Not in writing.

The (inevitable) vaccine? Should we get it? I don't know. My mom swears she got her rheumatoid arthritis from the swine flu. I read years ago in Time magazine they were looking at that very thing. Did the vaccine cause rheumatoid arthritis in some people? Some researchers were convinced... yes.

SO! What to do? I don't know yet. You read what happened with the Baxter vaccines for the bird flu that went to Europe right? Seems the vaccine HAD the bird flu in it. By sheer luck, a lab worker tested the vaccine on some ferrets. They all died. He didn't have to test it, it was just a fluke he did. That would have given the bird flu to millions. So... ehhhhh not real happy sticking out my arm. I tried my old links to the Baxter story (all scrubbed) but found this one: https://www.globalresearch.ca/baxter-sent-bird-flu-virus-to-european-labs-by-error/14709

OH, I know what you are wondering... IS Baxter working on the vaccine for this coronavirus? Now, what do you think? OF COURSE, they are. Now, again go READ this link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/baxter-sent-bird-flu-virus-to-european-labs-by-error/14709

I know the feline coronavirus very well. That is what I thought (and still think) this is. I saw the videos coming out of Wuhan back in Nov. 2019, by Dec. 2019 I knew we had a pandemic on our hands. What happened in China (to the people of Wuhan) would blow your mind. You can look up "Death Angel" on Youtube:

Now, he was showing the videos back in 2019 (just horrific) they took his channel down (he came back w/Death Angel) they start off kind of corny but, the looks of what happened in China, my God.

Okay, so what I know, in felines if you bring in an asymptomatic cat (looks all fine) & just let it run with your other cats, it will first kill ALL the baby kittens. They have no immune system yet. Then it will kill the adults. The adults that do live become asymptomatic as well. Many people will pet out that cat to a single cat home. That is wrong. You have to put it down. It can NEVER be cured. It will always be a silent carrier. I would always quarantine then PCR test and wait 14 to 30 days before I'd let a cat run around the house w/the others. No, I'm not the crazy cat lady (I only have 3 cats right now). They are rare out of Russia (Peterbald breed).

The PCR test for this type of coronavirus is a BLOOD PCR, not this nasal one. This is also called FIP (the wet form of coronavirus) in felines. It is airborne, they spread it by the litter box, food bowls, just walking, their feet carry it. It lives a long time on solid surfaces.

You disinfect with Clorox water. Also, UV lights will kill all viruses in the air. A whole house UV filter is cheap, it was about $50, until this whole thing blew up. BUT, if you find the UV light you install it in the HVAC unit (the ductwork) so when the air goes over it, it kills the viruses (anyone can install the light in 30 mins. videos on YouTube). I learned all about UV & PCR from my Ukraine & Russian friends years ago.

It doesn't matter now if it came from the virology lab in Wuhan, some evil plan or the bat soup. It's here. All K-12 schools in Georgia (where I am) are closed for the rest of the academic year. Pretty heavy. Easter dinner w/the fam. is out. First time ever.

Now... what I want to REALLY know... does it actually go away OR do the people who get it & live become silent carriers like w/the feline coronavirus? Can't quite get a straight answer to that one. Not in writing.

The (inevitable) vaccine? Should we get it? I don't know. My mom swears she got her rheumatoid arthritis from the swine flu. I read years ago in Time magazine they were looking at that very thing. Did the vaccine cause rheumatoid arthritis in some people? Some researchers were convinced... yes.

SO! What to do? I don't know yet. You read what happened with the Baxter vaccines for the bird flu that went to Europe right? Seems the vaccine HAD the bird flu in it. By sheer luck, a lab worker tested the vaccine on some ferrets. They all died. He didn't have to test it, it was just a fluke he did. That would have given the bird flu to millions. So... ehhhhh not real happy sticking out my arm. I tried my old links to the Baxter story (all scrubbed) but found this one: https://www.globalresearch.ca/baxter-sent-bird-flu-virus-to-european-labs-by-error/14709

OH, I know what you are wondering... IS Baxter working on the vaccine for this coronavirus? Now, what do you think? OF COURSE, they are. Now, again go READ this link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/baxter-sent-bird-flu-virus-to-european-labs-by-error/14709

BTW, China from what I saw sacrificed their own people. Once exposed, they were taken away. Millions of cell phones (MILLIONS) no longer connect. People there don't give up their cell phones unless dead. AND, if you looked at Pres. Trump speaking... he didn't say it... but what our largest hospital here told me. You have to be at death door just to get admitted into the hospital. Once you are put on a respirator, you're done. They don't live. So yeah, I'd
Stay inside for a while. Shelter in place. NOW granted we don't live as the Chinese do, one on top of the other; Wuhan has the population of Canada. Lots of people there eating weird stuff, like cats, dogs and bats. Somebody's been eating FIP cats if you ask me. ugh.

IF it is airborne, you see all that pollen in your home? yeah that, well I think a virus is smaller than pollen. So... just keep safe. A virus is NOT a living thing. It's more like a machine. It replicates. BUT, one thing, it DOES die (becomes broken). If it doesn't have a host it will not continue. Don't be a host.

BTW, China from what I saw sacrificed their own people. Once exposed, they were taken away. Millions of cell phones (MILLIONS) no longer connect. People there don't give up their cell phones unless dead. AND, if you looked at Pres. Trump speaking... he didn't say it... but what our largest hospital here told me. You have to be at death door just to get admitted into the hospital. Once you are put on a respirator, you're done. They don't live. So yeah, I'd
Stay inside for a while. Shelter in place. NOW granted we don't live as the Chinese do, one on top of the other; Wuhan has the population of Canada. Lots of people there eating weird stuff, like cats, dogs and bats. Somebody's been eating FIP cats if you ask me. ugh.

IF it is airborne, you see all that pollen in your home? yeah that, well I think a virus is smaller than pollen. So... just keep safe. A virus is NOT a living thing. It's more like a machine. It replicates. BUT, one thing, it DOES die (becomes broken). If it doesn't have a host it will not continue. Don't be a host.
Oh if I scared you sorry... watch this movie to chill: http://www.zappinternet.com/video/CoKmFezCin/Invasion+of+the+body+Snatchers+(1956)/

David,
Which is considered more reliably real:
1) Physical reality
2) Internet reality

Somebody conceived that what is on the net is reality.
Well I would agree it is a presented reality.

The problem (now quite serious) is that the "presented reality" is more real than any one individual's physical place reality. I would argue that the person's intelligence is within the realm of the internet such that if the internet stopped, the person himself would have to re-awaken to personally existing in his own physically real space.

I think for most people now, with purpose "to belong" they belong to the spaces they see on the internet and will participate as so instructed. A physical reality or actuality be damned attitude.
I am sorry, Christopher, I am a great believer in using down to earth language.

When I try to translate what you write into normal language, I get something like this:

There are things you observe directly, and things you read on the internet (I long pre-date the internet, so I would also include papers, books, magazines, etc).

It has, of course, always been true that one or other source of information will play a greater or lesser role in people's mental life - varying from person to person. I suppose 60 years ago you would have written similar prose (maybe with a fountain pen) comparing physical reality and library reality.

Are you saying anything else?

David

Last edited:
Back