Coronavirus Pandemic

An update from South Africa: A few scientists from the government's own virus advisory panel have called the continued lock-down to be unscientific, ineffective and a danger to people's health and welfare. Apparently, people are missing their chronic medications, not going to hospitals, and kids are starting to present with signs of malnutrition for the first time in decades. So far, the governments response has been to say, "We're listening to the WHO. The WHO says we're doing a good job. End."

To be fair, all of the above scientists still support the government's initial hard lock-down strategy.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/unscientific-and-nonsensical-top-scientific-adviser-slams-governments-lockdown-strategy-20200516

An update from South Africa: A few scientists from the government's own virus advisory panel have called the continued lock-down to be unscientific, ineffective and a danger to people's health and welfare. Apparently, people are missing their chronic medications, not going to hospitals, and kids are starting to present with signs of malnutrition for the first time in decades. So far, the governments response has been to say, "We're listening to the WHO. The WHO says we're doing a good job. End."

To be fair, all of the above scientists still support the government's initial hard lock-down strategy.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/unscientific-and-nonsensical-top-scientific-adviser-slams-governments-lockdown-strategy-20200516

And this is why so many are now calling this thing - "The Plandemic."

Students/researchers/explorers of the information that suggests, "what so many "think" is going on in our world" is actually no different than the simulated reality experienced by a.) those who are innocent and simply do not know and b.) the "blue pill people" like in the Matrix movies. They are easy to spot. Their words give them away. They are managed by their fears and much of the time, they refuse to face them or, have them buried deep and held there by a layer of ego that will die when their physical body ceases its animation.

Scamdemic:
Studies are showing that 15% to 23% of tested populations are asymptomatic people with the virus. Could 15% -23% of all deaths be listed as covid deaths? I think there is a real risk. Then there's all the presumed covid deaths (e.g. pneumonia, died, no test, but counted as covid). This is a scamdemic. The data shows that and this Fox News story (gathered from other outlets across the country) illustrates -
"Colorado counted a man who a county coroner said died of acute alcohol poisoning as a COVID-19 death.
Montezuma County Coroner George Deavers told the Durango Herald the man’s blood-alcohol level was 0.55, or almost seven times the legal driving limit of 0.08 in Colorado. A BAC of 0.3 is considered lethal.
“COVID was not listed on the death certificate as the cause of death,” Deavers said, the paper reported Wednesday. “I disagree with the state for listing it as a COVID death, and will be discussing it with them this week.”
News reports have identified the man as Sebastian Yellow, 35, and reported that he was found dead by police May 4.
The Montezuma County Public Health Department also was refusing to report Yellow's death as a COVID-19 death. “The state is reporting that death as a COVID death, but our health department wanted to let people know that even though the person did have the virus, they did not die from it.”
In response to a request for comment about Yellow’s death, the Colorado Department of Health told KCNC-TV that it classifies a death as confirmed when there is a positive SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) laboratory test.
Last month, the same agency reclassified three deaths at a Centennial nursing home as COVID-19 deaths, challenging the findings of attending physicians who ruled the deaths were unrelated to the virus.
“We have never seen a situation where the health department overrules a physician’s findings,” Tim Rogers, the facility’s executive director, told KCNC. “However, these are unprecedented times and the health department official did not share their motivation for changing physician’s orders.”
A health department spokesman told the station of those deaths that the agency was following CDC guidance.
Alaska’s COVID-19 death toll rose to 10 last week with the death of 90-year-old Donald VanBuren.
But despite testing positive for the virus, VanBuren, who lived alone, was looked after by neighbors who said his death was from cancer and kidney failure, not COVID-19, according to MustReadAlaska, a news blog.
In Arkansas, where 97 COVID-19 deaths have been reported, the count includes a woman who died at a nursing home in April.
But KTHV-TV reported interviewing the woman’s daughter, who had questions about including her mother in the count.
"My mother was 91 when she passed,” the daughter, who requested anonymity, said. “She had been in hospice since January. I feel the diagnosis of 'respiratory failure due to COVID-19' is not true. To add a death due to the virus just to inflate the numbers is not right."

Scamdemic:
Studies are showing that 15% to 23% of tested populations are asymptomatic people with the virus. Could 15% -23% of all deaths be listed as covid deaths? I think there is a real risk. Then there's all the presumed covid deaths (e.g. pneumonia, died, no test, but counted as covid). This is a scamdemic. The data shows that and this Fox News story (gathered from other outlets across the country) illustrates -
"Colorado counted a man who a county coroner said died of acute alcohol poisoning as a COVID-19 death.
Montezuma County Coroner George Deavers told the Durango Herald the man’s blood-alcohol level was 0.55, or almost seven times the legal driving limit of 0.08 in Colorado. A BAC of 0.3 is considered lethal.
“COVID was not listed on the death certificate as the cause of death,” Deavers said, the paper reported Wednesday. “I disagree with the state for listing it as a COVID death, and will be discussing it with them this week.”
News reports have identified the man as Sebastian Yellow, 35, and reported that he was found dead by police May 4.
The Montezuma County Public Health Department also was refusing to report Yellow's death as a COVID-19 death. “The state is reporting that death as a COVID death, but our health department wanted to let people know that even though the person did have the virus, they did not die from it.”
In response to a request for comment about Yellow’s death, the Colorado Department of Health told KCNC-TV that it classifies a death as confirmed when there is a positive SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) laboratory test.
Last month, the same agency reclassified three deaths at a Centennial nursing home as COVID-19 deaths, challenging the findings of attending physicians who ruled the deaths were unrelated to the virus.
“We have never seen a situation where the health department overrules a physician’s findings,” Tim Rogers, the facility’s executive director, told KCNC. “However, these are unprecedented times and the health department official did not share their motivation for changing physician’s orders.”
A health department spokesman told the station of those deaths that the agency was following CDC guidance.
Alaska’s COVID-19 death toll rose to 10 last week with the death of 90-year-old Donald VanBuren.
But despite testing positive for the virus, VanBuren, who lived alone, was looked after by neighbors who said his death was from cancer and kidney failure, not COVID-19, according to MustReadAlaska, a news blog.
In Arkansas, where 97 COVID-19 deaths have been reported, the count includes a woman who died at a nursing home in April.
But KTHV-TV reported interviewing the woman’s daughter, who had questions about including her mother in the count.
"My mother was 91 when she passed,” the daughter, who requested anonymity, said. “She had been in hospice since January. I feel the diagnosis of 'respiratory failure due to COVID-19' is not true. To add a death due to the virus just to inflate the numbers is not right."
^^^
Man reaches for a paper to scratch killers name (gets paper cut) writes name. DIES OF PAPER CUT!

I have no idea what is going on or who to trust (i.e.: vaccines). All I know for sure is if a cat (feline) gets coronavirus (FIP/wet form) you put it down. There is no cure, no vaccine. It carries it for life & becomes a deadly spreader. Breeders have spent millions & millions of $$$, years & years trying to find a cure. Nothing.

This thing has always looked like FIP to me. Not from a bat, but from the cat. Regardless. There is no cure for it. Hence if the DOD won't take ANY person who has tested positive AT ANY TIME, that should give you pause.

It's pretty basic (and not fun) for animal breeders of cats, dogs, horses or exotic animals. You PCR test before you allow that animal to run with the others. You keep it in quarantine. Countries do it when you ship show horses or other exotic animals. Once that PCR test comes back clean, if you're over the top you might continue to quarantine for another 2 weeks (watching for any signs). But after that time & after it passes the PCR you let it loose.

HOWEVER, if that PCR comes back dirty. It's a loss to that breeder. You MUST put that animal down. Now, I have seen breeders (because they spent thousands on an animal) damn that protocol & won't lose the $$ they spent on that breeder animal so they breed anyway.

What happens? Eventually, it catches up to them & they change the name of their cattery or pasture & go again. I have watched the Siamese & OSH breeders destroy that breed. Now they don't live past 6 years in many cases because of amyloids. They "wash" the papers & titles. They ship them worldwide to change the show club they are in. Hence changing the paperwork. Very political. The only way to know who is spreading it is pretty complicated. You have to actually follow their litters & count heads, cause they lie. You'd have to be in for years. It's not profitable.

People are like animals, we find the cures first in animals then we give that "cue" to man. That is why I'm a tad worried about this thing. It (covid) changes. Weird changes too. I'm pretty sure, we'd have to find a whole other "cure" method. Not a vaccine. I know UV lights kill viruses in water & air. So I have UV air filters in our home (in the ductwork). Always have. Put water (UV) filter on the saltwater tanks (and YES it works like you wouldn't believe!) Perfect. We've had the saltwater tanks w/UV filters for years in our home, so this isn't new.

I don't know if this could be used for man, but (?) pretty sure the cost would be (?) high. I think that is where Pres. Trump was coming from. He must have known this as well so he was talking about "cleaning the blood". Some people wanted to yell out he wants people to drink bleach (no he didn't).

IF they start reporting this thing (Covid) travels the body to different organs (via the blood) & kills that organ. If they say, it goes to the brain & cuts that OR like the kidneys & takes that out hence killing the person. Then I'll post what I think is going on. IF it causes an organ to fail (because it traveled via the blood) to that organ & then gunked it up. Then I know.

Each day (now), that I awake... I am overwhelmed by a single feeling filled thought -

"Today is a great day to die!"

That I am free, such that I truly feel this... all I can say is - what a difference from the life I led before, where I was afraid of the death of my physical body.
^
interesting. I've heard a few people say they no longer are afraid and "had a good run." I've never been afraid. But I figured there are 2 possible outcomes. 1) You die. 2) You go somewhere. In the case of 1) well, you're dead so there is nothing to worry about CAUSE YA DEAD! 2). We go on. Now, that might be a problem for some weirdos. I frankly have already decided I'm going to be a "Greeter". You know as Wal-Mart has. "HELLO! and welcome to heaven! Let me show you around."

As a sideline, I want to invent new insects & flowers (possibly birds maybe animals).

^^^
Man reaches for a paper to scratch killers name (gets paper cut) writes name. DIES OF PAPER CUT!

I have no idea what is going on or who to trust (i.e.: vaccines). All I know for sure is if a cat (feline) gets coronavirus (FIP/wet form) you put it down. There is no cure, no vaccine. It carries it for life & becomes a deadly spreader. Breeders have spent millions & millions of $$$, years & years trying to find a cure. Nothing.

This thing has always looked like FIP to me. Not from a bat, but from the cat. Regardless. There is no cure for it. Hence if the DOD won't take ANY person who has tested positive AT ANY TIME, that should give you pause.

It's pretty basic (and not fun) for animal breeders of cats, dogs, horses or exotic animals. You PCR test before you allow that animal to run with the others. You keep it in quarantine. Countries do it when you ship show horses or other exotic animals. Once that PCR test comes back clean, if you're over the top you might continue to quarantine for another 2 weeks (watching for any signs). But after that time & after it passes the PCR you let it loose.

HOWEVER, if that PCR comes back dirty. It's a loss to that breeder. You MUST put that animal down. Now, I have seen breeders (because they spent thousands on an animal) damn that protocol & won't lose the $$ they spent on that breeder animal so they breed anyway.

What happens? Eventually, it catches up to them & they change the name of their cattery or pasture & go again. I have watched the Siamese & OSH breeders destroy that breed. Now they don't live past 6 years in many cases because of amyloids. They "wash" the papers & titles. They ship them worldwide to change the show club they are in. Hence changing the paperwork. Very political. The only way to know who is spreading it is pretty complicated. You have to actually follow their litters & count heads, cause they lie. You'd have to be in for years. It's not profitable.

People are like animals, we find the cures first in animals then we give that "cue" to man. That is why I'm a tad worried about this thing. It (covid) changes. Weird changes too. I'm pretty sure, we'd have to find a whole other "cure" method. Not a vaccine. I know UV lights kill viruses in water & air. So I have UV air filters in our home (in the ductwork). Always have. Put water (UV) filter on the saltwater tanks (and YES it works like you wouldn't believe!) Perfect. We've had the saltwater tanks w/UV filters for years in our home, so this isn't new.

I don't know if this could be used for man, but (?) pretty sure the cost would be (?) high. I think that is where Pres. Trump was coming from. He must have known this as well so he was talking about "cleaning the blood". Some people wanted to yell out he wants people to drink bleach (no he didn't).

IF they start reporting this thing (Covid) travels the body to different organs (via the blood) & kills that organ. If they say, it goes to the brain & cuts that OR like the kidneys & takes that out hence killing the person. Then I'll post what I think is going on. IF it causes an organ to fail (because it traveled via the blood) to that organ & then gunked it up. Then I know.

Humans have been infected by coronaviruses for a long time. They make up certain % of the cold and flu season every year.

I like cats too. I have two Bengals - one is a cross between a Bengal and a bobcat (25% bobcat). Excellent little friends. Beautiful spotted pelts (like mink fur). Smarter and more active than the typical house cat and more akin to dogs in their loyalty and desire to stay close to their humans. One even plays fetch with me on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Humans have been infected by coronaviruses for a long time. They make up certain % of the cold and flu season every year.

I like cats too. I have two Bengals - one is a cross between a Bengal and a bobcat (25% bobcat). Excellent little friends. Beautiful spotted pelts (like mink fur). Smarter and more active than the typical house cat and more akin to dogs in their loyalty and desire to stay close to their humans. One even plays fetch with me on a regular basis.

These cats look quite wild!

Never saw such cats in Russia...

shutterstock_582832921.jpg

Well, we Russians have our own wild-looking cats, Siberians:

pitomnik-sibirskih-koshek-30.jpg

P.S. Yes, it's a bit off-topic in a Covid-19(84) thread, but I couldn't help myself. ;)

Last edited:

^^^^
We have the breed "Peterbald" from Russia. It's like a Siamese but with skin like a warm peach. Not greasy like a Sphynx. It's large, like a dog & also fetches & walks on a leash. The Bengal is a beautiful cat! I know one of the best breeders out of Canada :-)

I got to know a lot of Russians & Ukraine people (the PD comes out of St.Petersberg, Russia) so I had to make inroads there over 15 years ago. Hired a Russian driver & got to know all about Russia. So much fun & learned so much! This trip got me involved w/researchers (I was already in touch w/other types of research). It also taught me PCR testing & UV lighting from microbiologist.

About the coronavirus in animals. This is what I have pretty much figured out. PCR testing (although not new to you & me) is still pretty new to a lot of people (including vets, doctors & the G.P.), it is the gold standard in testing animals (exotic & domestic).

I started yelling at people (mostly breeders) maybe 15 years ago; for them to PCR test any animal they sold & their breeder animals. Of course, I was met with howls & cries. Unfortunately for them, I'm not easily silenced. I tend to go out of my way to inform the public via the actual cat clubs online sites & direct confrontation on any site a buyer might go to. Those people are nuts. I got death threats, letters from stupid attorneys but.. you know, some of us just won't shut up. I tend to be one. The dog world & horse world are actually more powerful. Cat world is nothing compared to those folks. Don't wanna mess there, unless you have armed security. Which I do, but those people eh. Oh in case anyone wonders WHY I have security, actually it isn't me, I just happened to buy in a hood that has someone in here that is governmental. So, they roam the woods & such.

OH! So back to this virus. So, I started up a friendship w/a guy that runs the PCR lab in the USA, some researchers... AND what I found was this. There is coronavirus all over the place, but this one (covid-19) is different. Mostly when you go to a vet he will diagnose "herpes" if the dog/cat/horse has the U.R. symptoms. They don't PCR test.

A lot of vets don't even know how to PCR test or know about it (esp.an older vet). PCR will figure out WHICH U.R. illness your animal has. Some might be curable. There are a host of U.R. diseases that vets just throw in the "herpes" bucket. They do a titer test (which is old school & not as accurate).

So we can say "coronavirus" but there are some that are deadly & some that are just a cold. The test are even different. A swab or a blood test depends on what you are looking for.

I do the PCR's myself if it's a blood one I'll use my vet to draw the blood, but I'm using my lab. If I do it w/my lab I can get an entire panel done for $98. IF I use Emory for example, one test will cost me over 150. (if I'm lucky). Plus, I know my guy :-)

Attachments

• Cracker Jack.JPG
    Cracker Jack.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Baldwin_with_black_tie-193x244.jpg
    Baldwin_with_black_tie-193x244.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Mr. B.JPG
    Mr. B.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 3
  • fennel.jpg
    fennel.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 3
^^^^
We have the breed "Peterbald" from Russia. It's like a Siamese but with skin like a warm peach. Not greasy like a Sphynx. It's large, like a dog & also fetches & walks on a leash. The Bengal is a beautiful cat! I know one of the best breeders out of Canada :)

I got to know a lot of Russians & Ukraine people (the PD comes out of St.Petersberg, Russia) so I had to make inroads there over 15 years ago. Hired a Russian driver & got to know all about Russia. So much fun & learned so much! This trip got me involved w/researchers (I was already in touch w/other types of research). It also taught me PCR testing & UV lighting from microbiologist.

About the coronavirus in animals. This is what I have pretty much figured out. PCR testing (although not new to you & me) is still pretty new to a lot of people (including vets, doctors & the G.P.), it is the gold standard in testing animals (exotic & domestic).

I started yelling at people (mostly breeders) maybe 15 years ago; for them to PCR test any animal they sold & their breeder animals. Of course, I was met with howls & cries. Unfortunately for them, I'm not easily silenced. I tend to go out of my way to inform the public via the actual cat clubs online sites & direct confrontation on any site a buyer might go to. Those people are nuts. I got death threats, letters from stupid attorneys but.. you know, some of us just won't shut up. I tend to be one. The dog world & horse world are actually more powerful. Cat world is nothing compared to those folks. Don't wanna mess there, unless you have armed security. Which I do, but those people eh. Oh in case anyone wonders WHY I have security, actually it isn't me, I just happened to buy in a hood that has someone in here that is governmental. So, they roam the woods & such.

OH! So back to this virus. So, I started up a friendship w/a guy that runs the PCR lab in the USA, some researchers... AND what I found was this. There is coronavirus all over the place, but this one (covid-19) is different. Mostly when you go to a vet he will diagnose "herpes" if the dog/cat/horse has the U.R. symptoms. They don't PCR test.

A lot of vets don't even know how to PCR test or know about it (esp.an older vet). PCR will figure out WHICH U.R. illness your animal has. Some might be curable. There are a host of U.R. diseases that vets just throw in the "herpes" bucket. They do a titer test (which is old school & not as accurate).

So we can say "coronavirus" but there are some that are deadly & some that are just a cold. The test are even different. A swab or a blood test depends on what you are looking for.

I do the PCR's myself if it's a blood one I'll use my vet to draw the blood, but I'm using my lab. If I do it w/my lab I can get an entire panel done for $98. IF I use Emory for example, one test will cost me over 150. (if I'm lucky). Plus, I know my guy :)

(I can just hear Alex yelling now... "NOT THE CAT PICTURES!!!" lol

These cats look quite wild!

Never saw such cats in Russia...

shutterstock_582832921.jpg

Well, we Russians have our own wild-looking cats, Siberians:

pitomnik-sibirskih-koshek-30.jpg

P.S. Yes, it's a bit off-topic in a Covid-19(84) thread, but I couldn't help myself. ;)
^^^
Honey, the Russians DO have that breed & more. Esp. exotics. PLUS you guys got us the PETERBALD! One of the most exotic, fantastic (new) breeds. St.Petersberg, Russia was the top breeder of the PD.

Back