Coronavirus Pandemic

This is the paper that facebook doesn't want people to see. BTW, I'm not endorsing this one way or the other. I just think people should be allowed to read material and decide for themselves.

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/doi/10.1093/aje/kwaa093/5847586
This isn't just censorship - this is a form of mass mayhem creation and murder. When there is an active effort to prevent a swath (much less the masses) of humanity from receiving information that is honest that would most certainly save lives and otherwise prevent contracting or, if symptomatic, suffering more than necessary from this extremely "suspect" illness, what we are collectively experiencing is the very worst situation humanity has experienced in thousands of years.

Further to this, those held under the spell of YESOD (using a metaphor here) that hate Trump, to go along with this is to be an accessory. I would not want anyone to have the karmic implications for being either a direct, knowing participant in the fraud or to being an accessory to the fraud.

Last edited:
COVID Advances New World Order — The Empire of Billionaires

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...1HL&cid=20200728Z1&mid=DM607324&rid=926886791

Story at-a-glance
  • In March, the United Nations New World Order (UNNWO) announced its annual International Day of Happiness global campaign, along with a call for solidarity and unity in the global fight against COVID-19
  • The UNNWO goals, such as ending poverty, hunger, gender inequality and polluted water, sound admirable, but are just pawns used to further a one-world government regime with power concentrated in the hands of a few billionaires
  • A one-world government tactic that New World Order relies on is media censorship, which the liberal "fact-checking" group Media Matters is now advocating for anyone who doesn’t align with the New World Order mission
  • The World Health Organization, whose biggest funders include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, aims to vaccinate everyone across the globe by 2030 and to track who has and has not been vaccinated
  • Mass COVID-19 vaccination poses health dangers and even vaccine advocate Bill Gates predicts adverse reactions to the vaccine will claim 700,000 victims

Its out there whether FB wants it to be or not.

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeat...exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

Dr. Risch seems to be an incredibly well credentialed and affiliated (Yale) scientist. For an opposing view, here's a response from David Gorski, MD, PhD:

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2020/07/24/harvey-risch-defends-hydroxychloroquine/

Not sure what to make of all this.
Why hasn't Dr Gorski gone the route of publishing a counterpoint in an academic forum? It concerns me that he resorts to logical fallacies such as name calling rather than sticking to the scientific evidence.

Why hasn't Dr Gorski gone the route of publishing a counterpoint in an academic forum?
I don't know. Ask him or look into it I guess. I just wanted to show that there are criticisms of Risch's claims. Make of it what you will.

It concerns me that he resorts to logical fallacies such as name calling rather than sticking to the scientific evidence.
Not my favorite behavior either, but its hardly been a high standard on these forums as the community regularly links to content that is chock full of such concerns. I'm more interested in the legitimacy of Risch's claims (hence seeking criticisms of his position) as if they are proven legitimate our scientific/medical/public policy infrastructure has a lot to answer for!

Not my favorite behavior either, but its hardly been a high standard on these forums as the community regularly links to content that is chock full of such concerns.
Interestingly enough, there seems to be quite a few peer-reviewed articles posted in this forum. Come to think of it, I just posted a pdf.

Dr Gorski is a professional skeptic that makes a living being skeptical of others without having to do actual medical research that might produce a clearer understanding of the situation. So he has a vested interest here.

I'd be much more interested in actual peer-reviewed published science that provides a counterpoint to what Dr Risch has published. I noticed that Gorski is very critical of scientific journals in general, which is an easy way to justify not doing all the work of getting your POV published in the peer-reviewed journals. (How convenient!)

Interestingly enough, there seems to be quite a few peer-reviewed articles posted in this forum. Come to think of it, I just posted a pdf.

Dr Gorski is a professional skeptic that makes a living being skeptical of others without having to do actual medical research that might produce a clearer understanding of the situation. So he has a vested interest here.

I'd be much more interested in actual peer-reviewed published science that provides a counterpoint to what Dr Risch has published. I noticed that Gorski is very critical of scientific journals in general, which is an easy way to justify not doing all the work of getting your POV published in the peer-reviewed journals. (How convenient!)
Is Dr Risch’s paper peer reviewed? This is not meant as a gotcha... I genuinely don’t know.

Is Dr Risch’s paper peer reviewed? This is not meant as a gotcha... I genuinely don’t know.
Not really. He positioned his piece as more of an OpEd although he references a lot of studies but doesn't designate whether said studies have been peer reviewed.

Its a really odd thing in my mind. Its like where is the rest of the medical research community on this thing? Seems no one is saying anything publicly other than Gorski. Something's not right: either a very compelling anti-HCL case should be forthcoming very quickly or this treatment should, indeed, be back in play as a potential arrow in the doctor's quiver.

I give Risch credit as he's come out strong with his convictions and he's affiliated with a jewel of the American university system (Yale). I hope he's right too.

Not really. He positioned his piece as more of an OpEd although he references a lot of studies but doesn't designate whether said studies have been peer reviewed.

Its a really odd thing in my mind. Its like where is the rest of the medical research community on this thing? Seems no one is saying anything publicly other than Gorski. Something's not right: either a very compelling anti-HCL case should be forthcoming very quickly or this treatment should, indeed, be back in play as a potential arrow in the doctor's quiver.

I give Risch credit as he's come out strong with his convictions and he's affiliated with a jewel of the American university system (Yale). I hope he's right too.
The op ed referenced the peer-reviewed article, which is here (I did post the link earlier)

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/doi/10.1093/aje/kwaa093/5847586?searchresult=1

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2577-1

The emergence of the novel SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in 2019 has triggered an ongoing global pandemic of severe pneumonia-like disease designated as coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)1. The development of a vaccine is likely to require at least 12-18 months, and the typical timeline for approval of a novel antiviral therapeutic can exceed 10 years. Thus, repurposing of known drugs could significantly accelerate the deployment of novel therapies for COVID-19. Towards this end, we profiled a library of known drugs encompassing approximately 12,000 clinical-stage or FDA-approved small molecules. We report the identification of 100 molecules that inhibit viral replication, including 21 known drugs that exhibit dose response relationships. Of these, thirteen were found to harbor effective concentrations likely commensurate with achievable therapeutic doses in patients, including the PIKfyve kinase inhibitor apilimod2–4, and the cysteine protease inhibitors MDL-28170, Z LVG CHN2, VBY-825, and ONO 5334. Notably, MDL-28170, ONO 5334, and apilimod were found to antagonize viral replication in human iPSC-derived pneumocyte-like cells, and the PIKfyve inhibitor also demonstrated antiviral efficacy in a primary human lung explant model. Since most of the molecules identified in this study have already advanced into the clinic, the known pharmacological and human safety profiles of these compounds will enable accelerated preclinical and clinical evaluation of these drugs for the treatment of COVID-19.

Silence might benefit from opening his mind to the fact that the ''Hydroxychloroquine is bad" has been a conspiracy from day one of the scamdemic™.

Want proof? Look at what Google / Youtube / Facebook / Twitter have immediately censored. Note: these doctors were introduced by a US Congressman

(click the headline for the video)

Whitecoat Medical Summit

Here is an example of how you are being scammed (the lovely BBC in this case - but again, just an example) -

https://www.bbc.com/news/53559938

The article cherry picks out partial quotes that imply something negative because the entire quote and/or the context is edited out.

Folks, you (each living human being) is in a war right now and it's time to recognize it.

Last edited:
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...oquine-lowers-covid-19-death-rate/5365090002/

A Henry Ford Health System study shows the controversial anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helps lower the death rate of COVID-19 patients, the Detroit-based health system said Thursday.

Officials with the Michigan health system said the study found the drug “significantly” decreased the death rate of patients involved in the analysis.

The study analyzed 2,541 patients hospitalized among the system’s six hospitals between March 10 and May 2 and found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26% of those who did not receive the drug died.

Among all patients in the study, there was an overall in-hospital mortality rate of 18%, and many who died had underlying conditions that put them at greater risk, according to Henry Ford Health System. Globally, the mortality rate for hospitalized patients is between 10% and 30%, and it's 58% among those in the intensive care unit or on a ventilator.
Patients with a median age of 64 were among those analyzed, with 51% men and 56% African American. Roughly 82% of the patients began receiving hydroxychloroquine within 24 hours and 91% within 48 hours, a factor Dr. Marcus Zervos identified as a potential key to the medication’s success.

“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring," said Zervos, division head of infectious disease for the health system who conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.

Other studies, Zervos noted, included different populations or were not peer-reviewed.

“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he said. "We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality."
But Zervos cautioned against extrapolating the results for treatment outside hospital settings and without further study.

Lynn Sutfin, spokeswoman for the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, respond to the study Thursday by noting "prescribers have a responsibility to apply the best standards of care and use their clinical judgment when prescribing and dispensing hydroxychloroquine or any other drugs to treat patients with legitimate medical conditions."
Here is the actual journal article:

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

Here is some criticism of the paper, which was responded to in the Detroit News article.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30599-3/fulltext

Proposed study for first responders.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...2020/04/02/detroit-cases-covid-19/5112130002/

Detroit — Henry Ford Health System is heading up the first large-scale study in the country to find out if a drug commonly used to treat lupus can prevent COVID-19.

Doctors from the Detroit-based health system joined Thursday with Mayor Mike Duggan to make the announcement on a clinical trial planned for hydroxychloroquine and put out a call to first responders to volunteer. Consideration of the study has been underway for about 10 days, officials said.

The five-hospital system is close to getting Food and Drug Administration approval and is going to start enrolling participants next week, officials said.

"In a matter of four to eight weeks, we will have a really good idea of whether this works," Duggan said. "We will be fighting coronavirus for months to come. We need tools to fight back."