Coronavirus Pandemic

Of course no medical treatment should be politicised and supported and/or jeered like a football team. With HCQ the chips will land where they will. If Trump was right, he was probably right by chance given the data we had at the time.

But overall this forum has taken a massive step forward. I used to battle against acupuncture and homeopathy rather than actual therapeutic agents. Well done everyone!

Of course no medical treatment should be politicised and supported and/or jeered like a football team. With HCQ the chips will land where they will. If Trump was right, he was probably right by chance given the data we had at the time.

But overall this forum has taken a massive step forward. I used to battle against acupuncture and homeopathy rather than actual therapeutic agents. Well done everyone!
Maybe Trump is psychic.

Maybe Trump is psychic.
The fact is that Hydroxychloroquine was touted as a beneficial treatment for SARS 1 by the very NIH which was then headed by the very same Dr. Fauci back in the early 2000s. It was (and is) well known for its safety (when properly dosed). That it was tried "off label" early one makes total sense. That the observed results wore conveyed, from individual to individual makes total sense. That it quickly became known by those who wish for any solution in part because they want to people not to suffer and/or die makes sense. The other part is because they are not stupid in that they know the virus could be used to harm Trump politically and this created two camps. Camp One (including Trump) highlighted the drugs and dosage along with zinc and azithromycin (again... all three in right dosages based on whether it is used for prophylaxis (in which case no need for the antibiotic) or whether it is used for EARLY treatment of covid symptoms. Camp Two did everything they could to discredit its use, which they perceived would cause damage to Trump's potential re-election.

Camp Two, whatever role one happens to play... if one is of Camp Two ilk, then that means the cost to one's conscience for all the lives lost and damaged, due to your affiliation will indeed result in some quite interesting post death experiences. Enjoy!

https://www.whio.com/home/coronavir...reatment-covid-19/CDOQOBAWWVF6PG2LGTHXHMPRXI/

The State Pharmacy Board has reversed its stance on using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19.

“As a result of the feedback received by the medical and patient community and at the request of Governor DeWine, the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy has withdrawn proposed rule 4729:5-5-21 of the Administrative Code,” a release said. “Therefore, prohibitions on the prescribing of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in Ohio for the treatment of COVID-19 will not take effect at this time.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...xychloroquine-being-censored-and-politicized/

Rather than promote the HCQ+azithromycin+zinc combination or other inexpensive therapies that have achieved real-world results, Fauci (“America’s doctor”) continues to disparage HCQ while painting a grim “no end in sight” picture in which non-evidence-based lockdowns and social distancing are the only response. In Fauci’s recent speeches, it is difficult to find any mention of therapies at all, other than praise for the risky, high-dollar Ebola drug Remdesivir manufactured by Fauci’s pharmaceutical counterparts. Tested in NIAID-sponsored trials, Remdesivir has failed to deliver any clinically meaningful results for Covid-19 patients.

That’s a good article, highlighting the need for tax reform on the super rich. I’m totally on board. Who’s going to carry that out?

Also, I don’t think the India story is true, I’ve looked into that before. What’s your reference for that?
The India story is true, but I don't have time to find the links for you right now. I'll look later, but you have to go directly to information from India. https://www.brighteon.com/3571f9ae-ec43-4254-8a56-1a931c250888

Fauci is such a weasel.

He's worse than a "f"n weasel. Weasels don't even want to know him. I knew he was bad, but looking at his ugly face you know that is the face of evil right there. Talk about outting yourself. Well, if we had any questions about him being a total dirtbag he left no doubt now. wow, he would kill millions. I heard how the AIDS people hated him & what he did, I wonder how far back his evil goes?

I still have to believe in humanity, so I'm still going with the lab was an accident, he just wants to profit off the deaths & misery. My God, can you imagine what it takes to be this guy? Inside the mind of a professional psychopath. *shiver.

Fauci is such a weasel.

Fauci's a weasel? If he is, it wasn't because of what he said during this interview. Jordan was pushing a political agenda and Fauci refused to play ball. Happens every single time politicians (left or right) get the bright lights of television cameras on them in these sessions.

Fauci's a weasel? If he is, it wasn't because of what he said during this interview. Jordan was pushing a political agenda and Fauci refused to play ball. Happens every single time politicians (left or right) get the bright lights of television cameras on them in these sessions.
Yep his message is entirely consistent. How a healthcare consultant is meant to say whether or even how a spontaneous protest should be curtailed is beyond me.

OF COURSE, you'd defend him. Any honest person would be consistent. It's not brain surgery if crowds are bad then crowds are bad. He wanted to comment about churches & not singing in church, but not on riots? LOL if you can't see that is political you are either a liar or stupid. Frankly, I don't care if you go to church & sing or not sing, don't care. What I care about is a liar who can't be consistent in charge of anything.

OF COURSE, you'd defend him. Any honest person would be consistent. It's not brain surgery if crowds are bad then crowds are bad. He wanted to comment about churches & not singing in church, but not on riots? LOL if you can't see that is political you are either a liar or stupid. Frankly, I don't care if you go to church & sing or not sing, don't care.
Has he specifically called out churches? All I've seen from him when asked about various venues is the same answer he gave Jordan: large crowds without masks and social distancing increase virus transmission.

What I care about is a liar who can't be consistent in charge of anything.
Sounds a lot like Trump.

Has he specifically called out churches? All I've seen from him when asked about various venues is the same answer he gave Jordan: large crowds without masks and social distancing increase virus transmission.

Sounds a lot like Trump.
Fauci shutting down churches is the alt right talking point. I suspect Jordan is bright enough to know he’s playing to the cheap seats.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/oxford-epidemiologists-suppression-strategy-is-not-viable/

Yesterday we published a short interview with Professor Carl Heneghan about his extraordinary finding that the Public Health England daily death totals included anyone who has ever tested positive for Covid-19 (even if they recovered completely).

But we wanted to learn more about the current state of the pandemic and the direction it was headed. Joining Freddie Sayers was Prof Heneghan and his Centre for Evidence Based Medicine colleague Tom Jefferson who shared their thoughts in this wide-ranging discussion.