Coronavirus Pandemic

It occurs to me that the makers of the covid vaccine are in a good place.

The odds are overwhelming that you won't have a severe case of covid regardless of taking the vaccine. The vaccine is said to be 94% effective +/-. But the odds of not getting a severe case of covid are better than 94%. In fact, the odds of having a severe covid case are miniscule for those under 75 or 80 years of age.

You take the vaccine and don't get seriously sick from covid - the vaccine worked!

You are one of the tiny minority that does get seriously sick with covid - well, we told you the vaccine is 94% effective. Sorry that you're one of the 6% for whom it wasn't effective.

Old person gets the vaccine, dies a couple months later. - instead of calling it a covid death like they've been doing, now it is chalked up to the real cause; heart attack, pneumonia, cancer, etc.

It's win/win/win for the vaccine makers.
And let's not forget the difference between vaccine efficacy (RCT environment) and vaccine effectiveness (real world environment). For the real world effectiveness they will probably play the same trick they use with the flu vaccine: a cohort study that only looks at vaccination rates in sick people and which can show high effectiveness even if the only people getting sick are vaccinated.

Good News!

My other daughter contracted Covid-19 on Monday.

I want her to get pregnant. She is practicing birth control because she is an Austin Leftist who is afraid of Covid-19.

After four days she will be over the bug, and can get pregnant. Sadly, she will not attend Thanksgiving celebrations this Thursday because she fears infecting my elderly parents.

Good News!

My other daughter contracted Covid-19 on Monday.

I want her to get pregnant. She is practicing birth control because she is an Austin Leftist who is afraid of Covid-19.

After four days she will be over the bug, and can get pregnant. Sadly, she will not attend Thanksgiving celebrations this Thursday because she fears infecting my elderly parents.
Sounds like you raised a good, rational, and moral daughter.

'If you are advocating for lockdowns, you are complicit in tearing families apart. You are complicit in inflicting untold suffering on millions of people around the world. You are complicit in casting the poorest and most vulnerable in our societies into even further grinding poverty. You are complicit in murder. "

Last edited:
Ah Governments all over the world! If no one was advocating for lockdowns, there would not be protests and dissent for them right? Baffling.
They're "advocating" for lockdowns? That's not how I would describe the situation in the US. I still don't see the conspiratorial angle here. I see humans fumbling about dealing with lots of complexities, emotions and a lack of experience. I don't see shadowy puppet masters advocating for economic retardation and pain/agony of the population.

They're "advocating" for lockdowns? That's not how I would describe the situation in the US. I still don't see the conspiratorial angle here. I see humans fumbling about dealing with lots of complexities, emotions and a lack of experience. I don't see shadowy puppet masters advocating for economic retardation and pain/agony of the population.
Don't know what you are talking about. Yeah I don't see a conspiracy angle either. Why does it seem to always come back to that ol weaponized term. Oh right to ridicule. It's a Nice strawman even though it hasn't anything to do with it, but then that is kind of what a strawman is.

You post a piece about protesting something that no one is apparently advocating. Go figure.

Last edited: