Coronavirus Pandemic

Wednesday night I held my Uncle's hand in his living room while he died from a weird neurological disease he acquired from Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam.

After he died I washed his body with a warm rag and put clothes on him before the funeral home arrived to collect his body.

The guys from the funeral home refused to enter the house unless we all put on masks. Then they sprayed disinfectant on his body, like right in his face while my Aunt and I stood there watching. These things made me angry.

Tomorrow I will attend his funeral. If the funeral home does something like in this video, I'm afraid I might "cause a scene". I am so sick of this nonsense.

Wednesday night I held my Uncle's hand in his living room while he died from a weird neurological disease he acquired from Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam.

After he died I washed his body with a warm rag and put clothes on him before the funeral home arrived to collect his body.

The guys from the funeral home refused to enter the house unless we all put on masks. Then they sprayed disinfectant on his body, like right in his face while my Aunt and I stood there watching. These things made me angry.

Tomorrow I will attend his funeral. If the funeral home does something like in this video, I'm afraid I might "cause a scene". I am so sick of this nonsense.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Thank you K9. An Honor Guard is coming today from Fort Hood near Waco to do a 21 gun salute. Those things are pretty cool.

After the funeral I'm hosting a big 'ol Texas BBQ tonight.

My Uncle was in the 173rd Airborne Division. He is actually in this music video at timestamp 2:03 ducking his head. The photograph of him and his Lieutenant at timestamp 3:42 hangs on the wall in my Uncle's den.

Of course he will be listed as a "Covid Death". The neurological disease has been eating his muscles for two years. His urine was brown from this when I would empty his catheter.

Two weeks ago he tested Positive for Covid-19. I have been changing his diapers and sheets for a week at his house on Hospice because he is too heavy for my Aunt. I got exposed and got the sniffles for three days, but I'm over it. I had to. My Wife and my Aunt also had it.

The Covid test is so wildly innacurate there's no telling what we actually had. This whole Covid Terror Campaign makes me angry beyond belief.

Sorry to hear that Charlie

Twenty minutes of happy, healthy and non-covid infected people walking by the camera without wearing masks. What better way to show that the true turnout for the event was far more than the 100's of people the legacy media estimated would turn out. For more, check out commercialspaceblog.com.
FYI: The people dancing in the parade are in violation of the law in Toronto right now. Dancing is no longer allowed in public.

Five members of The Line, one of the groups organizing the Saturday Freedom Protest March at Dundas Square in Toronto, Ontario were arrested while at dinner last night at the Hilton Toronto, according to George Roche, Executive Director of the Line (https://thelinecanada.com

).

Last edited: