Coronavirus Pandemic

IMO everyone would benefit from reading and absorbing Eric Newhill's post I just quoted. It is down to this... a battle to crush your soul and make you and your progeny soul-less and/or soul-imprisoned slaves meant to serve the global elite for as long as this batch of the rest of us continues to mindlessly reproduce.

This is the most powerful and most appropriate post on this entire thread.

Thank you, Eric Newhill.

Sam, thank you. I have long seen it this way, but, for some reason, hadn't quite developed the right way to concisely articulate it until you did so in our private convo.

To keep things relative to CV-19, the choice should be ours as to whether or not we chose to work and go about our lives or isolate. That's assuming the epidemiologists are correct - and clearly they are not. They have been revising their own models' projections downward and the evidence now in strongly suggests this is basically a bad flu. Then there's the whole question of how it came to be and, maybe, why it came to be. And how, regardless of its origin, how it is being used.

I posted that pages back!

What I find shocking, is that all these respectable academics and medics have to use a site set up to oppose censorship, just in order to be read!

David

It isn't shocking at all. This has been "standard operating procedure" for the globalist/corporate controlled mainstream media from the perspective of an American for years now. And if an individual does not express outrage, especially with regards to "the pandemic panic" is either spineless or wants globalism to win out.

I don't exactly see it that way, Christopher of Thailand.

It gets back to the discussion of good and evil that Alex has been delving into.

IMO, there are forces of evil that are also spiritual and there is no compromise with them. Yes. in the long run, we can chose and we can be free, perhaps if only on the other side of sky. But the suffering that evil wants to cause on this side is real. What the globalists want is to harness us and crush our souls for their benefit. We are their cattle and the life of cattle is not good. I don't know if violence is the right answer. Perhaps something more Ghandi-like is in order; maybe that would work better for all of the non-physical fighters; which are the majority. Either way, we either stand up now, or be forever lost in this world.
Thank you.
I edited mine to read as opinion or point of view.

The area of fight you write about is difficult (good/evil).
Not in any way to make it seem light (for there are so many suffering so much) but the feeling in the field that I get when comparing scenes of evil with scenes of good is similar to the feeling I imagine if someone was overwhelmingly imposing their opinion of a very ugly picture/painting as being pretty.
I say the scene is NOT pretty. Their disagreement is harsh towards me, but I do not like it.

Basically an aesthetics opinion but within another dimension - the dimension where decision for an energy flow to commence and then the flow damages what another might have said is theirs.
I don't like that imposition of ignorant force altering the decision of the other. The other's decision that the thing was theirs is force altered to being shared now with the one who altered it.
Meaning the broken condition is not owned by the person but assigned to the other - the condition is part of the thing now, so that much of the ownership of the thing is "by force" assigned to the other.

But the idea of what is aesthetic or not does change (I don't really know why).
Example: When a guy feels some lady is beautiful but this idea changes after climax.
Or an idea to steel is accepted and done, but possibly years later this person regrets having done so.

Opinions of aesthetics change. I don't know why.

Is basically good/evil a question of aesthetics?

The whites down south thought a swinging body in a tree was aesthetic. Their ideas might have changed from those since then, but the idea it was aesthetic existed then.

Why is it that most courts do not have the jury itself carry out the consequences of their verdict?

Just to understand how this "virus" is being "monitized" and, because the "inflated numbers" can be politicized, they are being politicized.

THIS IS FRAUD: CDC’s Latest Rules Change Forces States to Include Confirmed AND PRESUMED Coronavirus Fatalities — States Forced to Pad Their Numbers

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS — IT IS FRAUD.

The CDC is forcing states to recount their coronavirus deaths to include confirmed cases and probable cases.
Several states are in the process of reassessing their numbers based on this questionable new rule.

Last week New York state added 3,700 deaths to their numbers to include presumed but not confirmed cases.

Michigan started their recount of presumed cases on Friday.
The CDC is forcing states to recount their coronavirus fatality deaths and update their numbers.

The Worldometer reported on this on Monday.

In accordance with new CDC guidelines:
  • New York: the numbers shown below include probable deaths (and, consequently, probable cases for the same number) as reported by New York City
  • Maryland: includes probable deaths, as reported by the Department of Health (Section: “COVID-19 Statistics in Maryland”)
  • Wyoming: includes probable cases, as reported by the Department of Health
Most state reports and dashboards (such as Texas, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Missouri, etc.) lag behind or show incomplete data with respect to the data shown by individual counties on their official websites and dashboards, which is what we collecte and aggregate when possible to show the most updated and accurate number in the table below. We will soon publish state-level pages with graphs and the breakdown by county.​

Just to understand how this "virus" is being "monitized" and, because the "inflated numbers" can be politicized, they are being politicized.

THIS IS FRAUD: CDC’s Latest Rules Change Forces States to Include Confirmed AND PRESUMED Coronavirus Fatalities — States Forced to Pad Their Numbers

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS — IT IS FRAUD.

The CDC is forcing states to recount their coronavirus deaths to include confirmed cases and probable cases.
Several states are in the process of reassessing their numbers based on this questionable new rule.

Last week New York state added 3,700 deaths to their numbers to include presumed but not confirmed cases.

Michigan started their recount of presumed cases on Friday.
The CDC is forcing states to recount their coronavirus fatality deaths and update their numbers.

The Worldometer reported on this on Monday.

In accordance with new CDC guidelines:
  • New York: the numbers shown below include probable deaths (and, consequently, probable cases for the same number) as reported by New York City
  • Maryland: includes probable deaths, as reported by the Department of Health (Section: “COVID-19 Statistics in Maryland”)
  • Wyoming: includes probable cases, as reported by the Department of Health
Most state reports and dashboards (such as Texas, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Missouri, etc.) lag behind or show incomplete data with respect to the data shown by individual counties on their official websites and dashboards, which is what we collecte and aggregate when possible to show the most updated and accurate number in the table below. We will soon publish state-level pages with graphs and the breakdown by county.​
Agreed - we desperately need clearer statistics, not more obfuscated ones!

David

Here is that letter:

Here is his letter to the future
I do not write these words for my contemporaries. We are the damned. It is our lot now to watch as the lamp of liberty is extinguished, our burden to bear witness to the final flickering of the flame of freedom.
No, I don’t write these words for my peers; I write them for those yet to come. The inhabitants of that future dystopia whose birth pangs we are experiencing. The remnant of once-free humanity who might—through some miracle I can’t even imagine—come across this electronic message in a bottle.
I know that it’s almost hopeless. That the chance of these words surviving the coming internet purge are slim at best. That even if—against all odds—this message does wash up on your digital shores, the chance of these words being understood by you is even slimmer. Not because you don’t understand English, but because you no longer use these words I’m writing: Freedom. Humanity. Individual.
Still, I am here to record the end of an era. So I will press on in the hope against hope that someone, somewhere in that future Digital Dark Age, will have eyes to see and ears to hear.
The darkness is descending.
Let there be no mistake: We all know this.
We know what it means when 17 million Americans—a full 10% of the workforce—are added to the unemployment rolls in a mere three weeks. When they are joined by millions more newly unemployed ex-workers all around the globe. When modern-day bread lines stretch for miles in the heart of America’s once-proud cities. When the phony baloney fiat funny money debt rises to over $24 trillion and the Fed’s Sovietization of the economy is complete.
We know what it means when police start shooting people dead for not wearing a mask. When drones police quarantines from the sky and robots police lockdowns on the ground. When governments admit to tracking every movement of every citizen and begin internal checkpoints where digital immunity passports determine who may pass and who must stay in their home.
We know what it means when billionaires start telling us that only their new experimental mRNA vaccines will be able to release us from this nightmare. When they threaten to mark us with invisible ink tattoos to ID the vaccinated. When they tell us that we will not be able to buy or sell or participate in the economy until we can prove our “immunity.”
It means that the Corona World Order has arrived.
Oh, sure, some still deny it. But they are only fooling themselves. They’re afraid to admit that it’s true. Many are still under the old conditioning that told them to bleat “conspiracy theorist” at anyone questioning authority.
We have a name for that kind: “sheep.” Or, sometimes, “sheeple.” The masses in our day are kept in the pen by the jackbooted sheepdogs of the police state and led along by the political puppets who act as their shepherds. Occasionally a wise old-timer in the flock cottons on to the game, but the shepherd has only ever fleeced the flock, so he resigns himself to his fate. Why struggle? It’s mostly painless.
Never did the sheeple suspect that someday the shepherds would lead them to the slaughter.
It is a term of derision, of course. “Sheeple.” But I like to think that it doesn’t just speak to our stupidity. It speaks to a naivety, an innocence. We are trusting and gentle creatures by nature. Peaceable. Cooperative. That is nothing to be scorned. If it weren’t for the predators in our midst, our failings would be counted as virtues.
But I am not here to say that. I am here to say this: Resist! Struggle! Fight!
You are not cogs in a machine, despite what the shepherds of your day may be telling you. You are free and beautiful human beings. You are not born under the authority of another. You choose how you live your life, not some bureaucrat, not some police robot, not some “immunity checkpoint” algorithm or QR code.
You do not need permission to buy or to sell or to assemble or to speak your mind or to leave your house. You are not an “asymptomatic carrier” of whatever virus your misleaders are telling you to be afraid of. You do not have to shelter in place because someone in a white lab coat told you to.
I want you to understand that, once upon a time, the government didn’t have the right to know where you were, who you were meeting with, what you were purchasing and what you were doing 24/7. Hell, the government didn’t even have the ability to do that.
I need you to know that there was a time when you could leave your house when you wanted. Travel where you wanted. Buy and sell as you saw fit. Meet your neighbors. Rally. Protest. Party.
Live. As free human beings are meant to live.
Oh, what am I saying? These words. This language. It makes no sense to you, does it? These concepts don’t exist in your time, do they?
You go where you are told to go. You stay home when you are told to stay home. You shut up when you are told to shut up. You think what you are told to think. . . . You don’t think what you are told to not think.
I can’t blame you, after all. You’re trusting and naive and peaceful. Like a sheep.
But oh how I weep for what you have become. I tried to avert it. Please believe me. I really tried.
But the lamp of liberty is being extinguished. And I am bearing witness.
I don’t know if history is something you study anymore, but in case it is not: UK Foreign Secretary “Sir” Edward Grey made his observation about the lamps “going out all over Europe” at the end of the so-called “Twelve Days.” According to the mainstream history books of our age, that was the period during the summer of 1914 that the British government was said to be trying to avoid a World War. We are asked to believe that this prescient remark proved Grey to be a sage diplomat who was wracked with grief over the pain and suffering that he sensed was about to be unleashed upon the world.
But this is history-by-the-winners of the worst kind. In truth, Grey was himself one of the conspirators who were actively working to bring about the First World War. What’s more, the source of this quotation is in fact Grey himself; it was first recorded in Grey’s own post-war memoir. Any tears he may have shed over the snuffing out of those lamps were crocodile tears, to be sure.
One can well imagine that the history books of your era will record that Bill Gates made a similarly portentous remark at the onset of this corona crisis. Gazing out the window of his $127.5 million, 66,000-square foot-Xanadu 2.0 mansion in Washington State—the then-epicenter of the US outbreak—Gates’ post-coronavirus memoir will no doubt tell us that he remarked to an underling, “The lights are going out all across the globe, we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime.”
But his memoir will no doubt fail to inform us that he was smirking as he said it.
To my children, or my children’s children, or whatever remnant of once-free humanity happens to unearth these words in that God-forsaken future we are goose-stepping into: I’m sorry. I failed you. We all failed you.
But remember this: As long as the blood of your forebears flow through your veins, the lamp of human freedom shall not be extinguished forever.
Let it shine, dear sheep. Let it shine.

Here is that letter:

Here is his letter to the future
I do not write these words for my contemporaries. We are the damned. It is our lot now to watch as the lamp of liberty is extinguished, our burden to bear witness to the final flickering of the flame of freedom.
No, I don’t write these words for my peers; I write them for those yet to come. The inhabitants of that future dystopia whose birth pangs we are experiencing. The remnant of once-free humanity who might—through some miracle I can’t even imagine—come across this electronic message in a bottle.
I know that it’s almost hopeless. That the chance of these words surviving the coming internet purge are slim at best. That even if—against all odds—this message does wash up on your digital shores, the chance of these words being understood by you is even slimmer. Not because you don’t understand English, but because you no longer use these words I’m writing: Freedom. Humanity. Individual.
Still, I am here to record the end of an era. So I will press on in the hope against hope that someone, somewhere in that future Digital Dark Age, will have eyes to see and ears to hear.
The darkness is descending.
Let there be no mistake: We all know this.
We know what it means when 17 million Americans—a full 10% of the workforce—are added to the unemployment rolls in a mere three weeks. When they are joined by millions more newly unemployed ex-workers all around the globe. When modern-day bread lines stretch for miles in the heart of America’s once-proud cities. When the phony baloney fiat funny money debt rises to over $24 trillion and the Fed’s Sovietization of the economy is complete.
We know what it means when police start shooting people dead for not wearing a mask. When drones police quarantines from the sky and robots police lockdowns on the ground. When governments admit to tracking every movement of every citizen and begin internal checkpoints where digital immunity passports determine who may pass and who must stay in their home.
We know what it means when billionaires start telling us that only their new experimental mRNA vaccines will be able to release us from this nightmare. When they threaten to mark us with invisible ink tattoos to ID the vaccinated. When they tell us that we will not be able to buy or sell or participate in the economy until we can prove our “immunity.”
It means that the Corona World Order has arrived.
Oh, sure, some still deny it. But they are only fooling themselves. They’re afraid to admit that it’s true. Many are still under the old conditioning that told them to bleat “conspiracy theorist” at anyone questioning authority.
We have a name for that kind: “sheep.” Or, sometimes, “sheeple.” The masses in our day are kept in the pen by the jackbooted sheepdogs of the police state and led along by the political puppets who act as their shepherds. Occasionally a wise old-timer in the flock cottons on to the game, but the shepherd has only ever fleeced the flock, so he resigns himself to his fate. Why struggle? It’s mostly painless.
Never did the sheeple suspect that someday the shepherds would lead them to the slaughter.
It is a term of derision, of course. “Sheeple.” But I like to think that it doesn’t just speak to our stupidity. It speaks to a naivety, an innocence. We are trusting and gentle creatures by nature. Peaceable. Cooperative. That is nothing to be scorned. If it weren’t for the predators in our midst, our failings would be counted as virtues.
But I am not here to say that. I am here to say this: Resist! Struggle! Fight!
You are not cogs in a machine, despite what the shepherds of your day may be telling you. You are free and beautiful human beings. You are not born under the authority of another. You choose how you live your life, not some bureaucrat, not some police robot, not some “immunity checkpoint” algorithm or QR code.
You do not need permission to buy or to sell or to assemble or to speak your mind or to leave your house. You are not an “asymptomatic carrier” of whatever virus your misleaders are telling you to be afraid of. You do not have to shelter in place because someone in a white lab coat told you to.
I want you to understand that, once upon a time, the government didn’t have the right to know where you were, who you were meeting with, what you were purchasing and what you were doing 24/7. Hell, the government didn’t even have the ability to do that.
I need you to know that there was a time when you could leave your house when you wanted. Travel where you wanted. Buy and sell as you saw fit. Meet your neighbors. Rally. Protest. Party.
Live. As free human beings are meant to live.
Oh, what am I saying? These words. This language. It makes no sense to you, does it? These concepts don’t exist in your time, do they?
You go where you are told to go. You stay home when you are told to stay home. You shut up when you are told to shut up. You think what you are told to think. . . . You don’t think what you are told to not think.
I can’t blame you, after all. You’re trusting and naive and peaceful. Like a sheep.
But oh how I weep for what you have become. I tried to avert it. Please believe me. I really tried.
But the lamp of liberty is being extinguished. And I am bearing witness.
I don’t know if history is something you study anymore, but in case it is not: UK Foreign Secretary “Sir” Edward Grey made his observation about the lamps “going out all over Europe” at the end of the so-called “Twelve Days.” According to the mainstream history books of our age, that was the period during the summer of 1914 that the British government was said to be trying to avoid a World War. We are asked to believe that this prescient remark proved Grey to be a sage diplomat who was wracked with grief over the pain and suffering that he sensed was about to be unleashed upon the world.
But this is history-by-the-winners of the worst kind. In truth, Grey was himself one of the conspirators who were actively working to bring about the First World War. What’s more, the source of this quotation is in fact Grey himself; it was first recorded in Grey’s own post-war memoir. Any tears he may have shed over the snuffing out of those lamps were crocodile tears, to be sure.
One can well imagine that the history books of your era will record that Bill Gates made a similarly portentous remark at the onset of this corona crisis. Gazing out the window of his $127.5 million, 66,000-square foot-Xanadu 2.0 mansion in Washington State—the then-epicenter of the US outbreak—Gates’ post-coronavirus memoir will no doubt tell us that he remarked to an underling, “The lights are going out all across the globe, we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime.”
But his memoir will no doubt fail to inform us that he was smirking as he said it.
To my children, or my children’s children, or whatever remnant of once-free humanity happens to unearth these words in that God-forsaken future we are goose-stepping into: I’m sorry. I failed you. We all failed you.
But remember this: As long as the blood of your forebears flow through your veins, the lamp of human freedom shall not be extinguished forever.
Let it shine, dear sheep. Let it shine.
James Corbett rocks.

Some more scientists raise the possibility of tampering with a natural virus.

Scientist says Covid-19 is man made and was released from Wuhan lab

A Taiwanese scientist has claimed Chinese microbiologists probably created coronavirus in Wuhan, China.

The Professor claims it was very possible that the Wuhan Chinese scientists created the deadly virus by simply adding four amino acids to an existing bat virus, which therefore makes it much easier to transmit to people.

Professor Fang added, “The mutations found in the novel coronavirus are unusual in an academic sense.

From an academic point of view, it is indeed possible that the amino acids were added to COVID-19 in the lab by humans.”

Referencing a withdrawn paper from Biologists Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao previously mentioned in the thread.

“We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory.

“Our proposal provided an alternative origin of the coronavirus in addition to natural recombination and intermediate host.”

“In summary, somebody was entangled with the evolution of 2019-nCoV coronavirus.

https://londonlovesbusiness.com/scientist-says-covid-19-is-man-made-and-was-released-from-wuhan-lab/

Wuhan laboratory scientists 'did absolutely crazy things' to alter coronavirus and enabled it to infect humans, Russian microbiologist claims

World renowned expert Professor Petr Chumakov claimed their aim was to study the pathogenicity of the virus and not 'with malicious intent' to deliberately create a manmade killer.

Professor Chumakov, chief researcher at the Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology in Moscow, said: 'In China, scientists at the Wuhan Laboratory have been actively involved in the development of various coronavirus variants for over ten years.

'They did absolutely crazy things, in my opinion.
'For example, inserts in the genome, which gave the virus the ability to infect human cells.

'Now all this has been analysed.
'The picture of the possible creation of the current coronavirus is slowly emerging.'

He told Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper: 'There are several inserts, that is, substitutions of the natural sequence of the genome, which gave it special properties.

The HIV thing is raised again.

He said the Chinese scientists created 'variants of the virus … without malicious intent' possibly aiming for an HIV vaccine.

Earlier Veronika Skvortsova, head of Russia's Federal Medical-Biological Agency (FMBA) and Putin's ex-health minister, was asked if the pandemic virus could be manmade.

'This question is not that easy. It demands a very thorough study,' she said on Russia's Channel One.
'None of the versions can be ruled out.'

She said: 'We can see that a fairly large number of fragments distinguishes this virus from its very close relative, SARS.
'They are approximately 94 per cent similar, the rest is different…
'I think that we must conduct a very serious research.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bsolutely-crazy-things-alter-coronavirus.html

Yet there have been definitive statements claiming it is definitely has not been tampered with, all on the basis of a single line of reasoning. I am very skeptical of such "certainty". I agree that the question is not that easy. It may even be impossible to know with any certainty.

Yet there have been definitive statements claiming it is definitely has not been tampered with, all on the basis of a single line of reasoning. I am very skeptical of such "certainty". I agree that the question is not that easy. It may even be impossible to know with any certainty.

Can you explain how such a determination can be made - one way or the other? I mean, in the end you have a genome - a string of bases - how do they show that it was man made?

David

Can you explain how such a determination can be made - one way or the other? I mean, in the end you have a genome - a string of bases - how do they show that it was man made?

David

That's what I would like to know. In one paper artificiality was rejected on the basis of known backbones that would have been used in construction, This is what I meant by a single line of reasoning. But what if it was just a few insertions as mentioned or what if it was a replication of natural recombination.

How are mutations unusual in the academic sense? How are insertions/substitutions identified in a novel natural sequence? Perhaps the virus could be obtained from the actual horseshoe bat and sequenced for comparison. Yet it seems at least some recombination event has had to occur which is why we also have this intermediate theory with pangolins. So the sequence cannot be sourced in the wild? I think this is the issue, there is no clear pathway identifiable.

Those would be questions I would have for those scientists.

Back