Coronavirus Pandemic

As far as I understand, hydroxychloroquine (HQ) isnt the direct agent; zinc is. HQ faciliates the uptake of zinc, with which it should be taken to have much of a useful effect on coronavirus. But zinc isn't mentioned in the article. The medical institutions in the US, allied with big pharma, are peddling the wrong story because, so it is alleged, they don't want to favour a cheap treatment when they have a much more expensive one (remdesivir) waiting in the wings. Trump is taking HQ with zinc, by the way.

Incidentally, one can get zinc in a number of alternative remedies such as Bioselenium+zinc tablets.
We're taking zinc (?) plus vit. "D" by sitting in the sunshine or riding bikes. The HQ opening the cell was also our understanding. I saw the first reports on remdesivir and they didn't look that great to me at all! Like 12% improvement. I'm going w/Trump, he's not stupid (and he isn't sick) with all he's had to put up with.

I don't know if the "death angel" just flew over us or what (?) I have no idea what is going on. I see the videos the numbers but we've all been walking around like nothing. My "partner" has been going out almost every day, never stopped, just wore a mask for awhile. Nothing. I haven't seen anyone dead or know anyone personally.

This Fauci character I don't trust one bit and he keeps changing the goal post. He hasn't a clue what is going on either. A bunch of us were talking today & maybe... we are at war (but nobody told us). Have you seen Hong Kong?

Enjoy for your eternity... I do for mine! But next time - quote in your post without using the system quotes as it cuts off part of my fantastic post!!!

Ohhhh, by the way, we fired our doctor because she would share what treatment methods she would consider "if" my wife, step-daughter or I "got" COVID-19(84).

We got this new one!

https://www.worldtribune.com/war-on...ribes-alarming-barriers-to-treating-patients/

Thanks to Ingraham's show - the very next day BAM!

https://thetexan.news/pharmacy-boar...xychloroquine-prescriptions-reversing-course/

And we fired our doctor that same day and got a doctor that isn't politicized. Thank God for free will and Thank God for Texas!
OMG! WTH!? Hu, I better try to locate this HQ now & have on hand. just omg. AND IT WORKS!

Listen, EVERYONE... I've thought about what Chester posted about the doctor not being able to prescribe the HQ (the Fox interview). CVS pharmacy was refusing to fill the doctors' Rx for HQ. We need to spread this Fox video to any place we can (popular social media sites). I didn't see this, a LOT of people will miss this & I think it's important. We need to spread this video. She is one of many doctors who said this worked. WE MUST TELL!

One tell that Hydroxychloroquine is being rubbished for political reasons involving Big Pharma is that both the right-leaning Fox and the left-leaning CNN (along with the rest of the leftist media) are tending to disparage it despite being at loggerheads on other issues.

Big Pharma places a lot of advertising with both left and right media. You might get a little more resistance from Fox, but on the whole, it's the only area where both right and left media sources are tending to dismiss HQ whilst avoiding the zinc issue altogether (the studies they quote usually ignore zinc). This idea didn't originate with me - I got it from Scott Adams' periscope videos. Good old Scott is one of the sanest voices about coronavirus, and though on the whole a Trump supporter, doesn't hesitate to call him out when he thinks it's deserved.

Listen, EVERYONE... I've thought about what Chester posted about the doctor not being able to prescribe the HQ (the Fox interview). CVS pharmacy was refusing to fill the doctors' Rx for HQ. We need to spread this Fox video to any place we can (popular social media sites). I didn't see this, a LOT of people will miss this & I think it's important. We need to spread this video. She is one of many doctors who said this worked. WE MUST TELL!

The Texas Pharmacy Board changed their illegal regulation the day after that clip showed on Laura Ingraham's show. So all is well again in Texas. I imagine the governor here assisted.

Here's our daily routine (Prophylaxis)

We take 1 a day - 5,000 IU D3 and 100 mcg K2

We take 3 a day (then after a month 2) - 30 mg Zinc

We take 2 a day - 500 mg raw Vitamin C

We take 1 - 2 a day 500 mg Quercetin

We take (depending on each of us as to our liking) - Melatonin in 1 and 3 mg sizes as many as we wish up to 10 - 12 mg (also this one)

Also (though none of us have acid reflux) - 1 or 2 a day 20 mg Famotidine

And we are getting tons of sun

And we are living life with a positive attitude and filled with spirit (we aren't religious). We live life as normal as "they" allow us.

We also have our new doctor.

Ohhh, and I have been taking a really great 500 mg Magnesium for almost a year now, one a day. It eliminated all hints of depression (which was sometimes bothering me).

Also - check out this link as it shows what is being recommended DEPENDING ON THE STAGE ONE IS IN (noting that one of the recommendations of Hydroxychloroquine (as optional) is in the early stage of Mildly Symptomatic patients (at home).

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...nal_medicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf

Last edited:
The Texas Pharmacy Board changed their illegal regulation the day after that clip showed on Laura Ingraham's show. So all is well again in Texas. I imagine the governor here assisted.

Here's our daily routine (Prophylaxis)

We take 1 a day - 5,000 IU D3 and 100 mcg K2

We take 3 a day (then after a month 2) - 30 mg Zinc

We take 2 a day - 500 mg raw Vitamin C

We take 1 - 2 a day 500 mg Quercetin

We take (depending on each of us as to our liking) - Melatonin in 1 and 3 mg sizes as many as we wish up to 10 - 12 mg (also this one)

Also (though none of us have acid reflux) - 1 or 2 a day 20 mg Famotidine

And we are getting tons of sun

And we are living life with a positive attitude and filled with spirit (we aren't religious). We live life as normal as "they" allow us.

We also have our new doctor.

Ohhh, and I have been taking a really great 500 mg Magnesium for almost a year now, one a day. It eliminated all hints of depression (which was sometimes bothering me).

Also - check out this link as it shows what is being recommended DEPENDING ON THE STAGE ONE IS IN (noting that one of the recommendations of Hydroxychloroquine (as optional) is in the early stage of Mildly Symptomatic patients (at home).

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...nal_medicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf
^^^^
OH WOW! Thank you. I just saved it! Okay, so my son called today, he's very young but a "hot shot". He has a lot of data. He is into telecommunications. He can see all the retail stores across the nation & internationally that deal in telecommunications.

Here is the GOOD news. He said only ONE store closed for covid. His protocol is if anyone tests positive, he will close that store, disinfect (keep it closed for 14 days). That has only happened once in all this time. His stores have been open this whole time (they are considered "important"). Now this isn't for ALL telecommunications stores (just his brands). But that is thousands of stores he scans across the nation.

Meanwhile, I just spoke w/2 other friends in other states. MD was one. wow, it's bad what their governors are doing! NO SCHOOLS open, arrest if caught gathering in groups larger than 10, your neighbor will call the police!? WTH is that!? That would never work in Georgia, at least not where I am. Somebody would shoot the sheriff but they wouldn't do it anyway~ But our governor isn't one to take orders from anyone anyway LOL, he's really out there (love him)!

One tell that Hydroxychloroquine is being rubbished for political reasons involving Big Pharma is that both the right-leaning Fox and the left-leaning CNN (along with the rest of the leftist media) are tending to disparage it despite being at loggerheads on other issues.

Big Pharma places a lot of advertising with both left and right media. You might get a little more resistance from Fox, but on the whole, it's the only area where both right and left media sources are tending to dismiss HQ whilst avoiding the zinc issue altogether (the studies they quote usually ignore zinc). This idea didn't originate with me - I got it from Scott Adams' periscope videos. Good old Scott is one of the sanest voices about coronavirus, and though on the whole a Trump supporter, doesn't hesitate to call him out when he thinks it's deserved.
^^^
This is bad. I mean I thought I'd seen it all, but wow. I know everyone said all this... saw it on local scales.. but internationally telling lies like this? Wow, they have NO shame.

Yes, they keep avoiding "zinc" the main ingredient. hu, well I heard plans were for either the "plandemic" OR "the alien invasion". So I was asking which would you rather have? We were thinking the alien invasion would have been more interesting... harder to pull off. They were going to blow up the space station & blame it on aliens.

Attachments

• zzzzaliencat7bones.png
    zzzzaliencat7bones.png
    398.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi Everyone, I thought I'd check in with you all :-) It's been a good day in N.E. Georgia. I went out shopping & it seemed like nothing had happened. People on the road, normal traffic for my part of the woods. We went shopping and hardly anyone had a mask on. It was nice to see faces. Our bank was not open though, our manager had to come to the knock at the door. Poor guy has to wear a mask all the time inside (even though the public can't come in). He comes out to the car to notarize or whatever. Cars lined up.

I guess you all saw the ships from Iran (I think 7 oil tankers & dozens of small Iran military vessels), at this time 2 oil tankers are docked at Venezuela, others en route. Going to Venezuela. Not a good look, but nothing is happening so far. Air flights & 5 stars resorts to Key West are so cheap it doesn't pay to stay home!

That's all from my side of the planet.
Keep Safe & Happy. We REALLY have to stay positive!

I'm in Dallas and Dallas is so weird... heavy "blue" city so almost 95% wear the masks. Cracks me up when I see someone driving, alone in their car, windows up... wearing a mask - too many sheeple on this planet for now. Critical mass time for a paradigm shift, say I.

Cracks me up when I see someone driving, alone in their car, windows up... wearing a mask - too many sheeple on this planet for now.
Maybe they find it easier to just keep the mask on when travelling from one place to another. Maybe wearing it reduces anxiety they may be feeling. Maybe they have a severe underlying medical condition and don't want to take any chances. A myriad of logical, rational reasons could explain why someone wears a mask in their car.

One should be wary of anyone labeling others "sheeple". Says more about the person using the pejorative than it does those they seek to label.

Maybe they find it easier to just keep the mask on when travelling from one place to another. Maybe wearing it reduces anxiety they may be feeling. Maybe they have a severe underlying medical condition and don't want to take any chances. A myriad of logical, rational reasons could explain why someone wears a mask in their car.

One should be wary of anyone labeling others "sheeple". Says more about the person using the pejorative than it does those they seek to label.

Yep - sheeple are frightened, live frightened, easy to scare (thank you, media) and so tend to act it out their fear. They live "dead."

And my use of the word "sheeple" does say something about me - It says I call it as I see it and am not afraid to. I don't live in the prion of your Orwellian nightmare, "silence."

Hey, but you can censor me as is being done all over the planet.!!!
What do I call that? Tyrannical behavior. You can emulate self-proclaimed "authorities" who love to virtue signal - more examples of the living dead.

Yep... says everything about me to say it. No shame here. I will wake up the rebel and the warrior and the alchemist just as happily in my next life. Says everything about me. In fact, I am headed to the store in a minute - sans a stupid mask that does so little (if anything) to be any good for others - just as I do every day! Be wary of me as I throw your desired paradigm in the face of the living dead.

Enjoy the scamDEMic™

And enjoy the riots too while you're at it.

Hum, you should tell the car people they can turn off the outside air from coming in. At least I can, I have a BMW (?) so, don't know what they got.

I don't know, I was alarmed when I saw all this going on in China back in 2019, what a freak show. But... I just don't know. I don't know anyone personally who got it & died. Do you? I've asked on here if ANYONE knows anyone personally that got it & died? Even going to the hospital & testing positive. I see them on the news.

I'm not real trusting of the media now. I mean I am asking people who have 1,000's of stores nationwide what they are actually seeing for info.

I can see what is going on in Brazil, China & 3rd world countries. The death of very old people w/other issues. It seems (weird as hell) but kind of targeted. But, then I wonder why Africa isn't screaming as we all know the power countries want their fertile land (esp. China). so (?).

Also to Chesters' comment about "Sheeple" well, we DO need some brave souls on the front lines! Somebody has to walk out there. We're cruising around. The only place I won't go is into Atlanta. Because of the stupid riots. But, the ATL isn't as bad as other cities, mostly we don't riot here, it's outsiders.

Yep - sheeple are frightened, live frightened, easy to scare (thank you, media) and so tend to act it out their fear. They live "dead."

And my use of the word "sheeple" does say something about me - It says I call it as I see it and am not afraid to. I don't live in the prion of your Orwellian nightmare, "silence."

Hey, but you can censor me as is being done all over the planet.!!!
What do I call that? Tyrannical behavior. You can emulate self-proclaimed "authorities" who love to virtue signal - more examples of the living dead.

Yep... says everything about me to say it. No shame here. I will wake up the rebel and the warrior and the alchemist just as happily in my next life. Says everything about me. In fact, I am headed to the store in a minute - sans a stupid mask that does so little (if anything) to be any good for others - just as I do every day! Be wary of me as I throw your desired paradigm in the face of the living dead.

Enjoy the scamDEMic™

And enjoy the riots too while you're at it.

LOL Chester! Bold as brass as mama used to say! The mask won't help anyone w/a virus. I did wear my blue surgical gloves when I went to the stores :-)

I guess some of us will be the sacrifice to the Gods of Wuhan. Go armed my friend, go armed ;-) Stupid Fauci. Somebody needs to round that tool up & put him under the lights. (and I don't trust Gates either).

Stupid Fauci. Somebody needs to round that tool up & put him under the lights. (and I don't trust Gates either).

Good to see someone on Skeptico (LoneShaman another) that starts to point in the right direction... go one step closer and you get to
the Rockefellers - some people (not you, Atlantis as you already know this) can benefit from watching this video and "get a clue" as to why Gates et al. wants you to "get" their special COVID-19(84)™ "vaccine."

Last edited:
Good to see someone on Skeptico (LoneShaman another) that starts to point in the right direction... go one step closer and you get to
the Rockefellers - some people (not you, Atlantis) can benefit from watching this video and "get a clue" as to why Gates et al. wants you to "get" their special COVID-19(84)™ "vaccine."

um. I really hate to think Gates is some kind of loon. It is too fantastic. But, he laughs in all the wrong places & yes I saw his dad was in charge of Planned Parenthood & his connection to the Rockefellers. They have always believed in the sterilization of the mouth breathers, dumb or anyone not of their class (which is the 98% of us).

THAT SAID, maybe he has a point! I know (horrible to say out loud) but I'm getting real tired of the nitwits out there burning cities right now~ Now I have to be more concerned about the rioters in the ATL than any sorry COVID!

My son had to go down into the ATL today to secure a bunch of stores! 2 burned to the ground, CNN was smashed all to hell, right now they are at the Mall! MY MALL! Damn them to hell. They already burned their own malls and then broke into the Tesla dealership, stole the cars only to just crash them into buildings. The military is in town now. It is being reported 100 terrorists were in the crowd w/the rioters.

If anyone wants to know Bill Gates here is the video (yes it is long/so this would be your nightly movie):

100544636_10215031040509194_7990159726421737472_n.jpg

To some, the diagram's message has to be explained. To others it does not. For those who need it spelled out for them -

The diagram is meant to communicate that by each individual taking the left path and taking responsibility for their own research, their own conclusions, and, if they are not sufficiently experienced enough (scientifically or intellectually) to do so, take responsibility for the information one concludes is the most honest and most reliable... the information that informs one's conclusions as to how they should proceed in life... and that the bottom line is each individual has the freedom to decide for themselves, as they wish to be honored for themselves and as they honor in others.

The right hand path is the path that is "blasted out" vociferously or, in the more tyrranical situations, forced on others by those who do not honor the rights, the freedoms of others and who have decided their conclusions, from whatever "science" they have drawn it from is THE TRUTH, the ONLY TRUTH... and have taken it upon themselves to impose their choice of what "science" they either chose to "buy into" or, as also happens, what science, if imposed on the rest, gets them more of what they actually want (which is almost always many other things besides 'saving physical live') suits their agenda.

That is what the diagram is depicting.

I honor your right to decide for yourself what science you want to take to heart with regards to the personal decisions you make with your own life.

Those who adhere to the right hand path do not respect this innate, immutable right each of us have all the way through from the core of our being - from the very first step taken by a newly risen conscious agent from the infinite sea of consciousness.

Last edited:
To some, the diagram's message has to be explained. To others it does not. For those who need it spelled out for them -

The diagram is meant to communicate that by each individual taking the left path and taking responsibility for their own research, their own conclusions, and, if they are not sufficiently experienced enough (scientifically or intellectually) to do so, take responsibility for the information one concludes is the most honest and most reliable... the information that informs one's conclusions as to how they should proceed in life... and that the bottom line is each individual has the freedom to decide for themselves, as they wish to be honored for themselves and as they honor in others.

The right hand path is the path that is "blasted out" vociferously or, in the more tyrranical situations, forced on others by those who do not honor the rights, the freedoms of others and who have decided their conclusions, from whatever "science" they have drawn it from is THE TRUTH, the ONLY TRUTH... and have taken it upon themselves to impose their choice of what "science" they either chose to "buy into" or, as also happens, what science, if imposed on the rest, gets them more of what they actually want (which is almost always many other things besides 'saving physical live') suits their agenda.

That is what the diagram is depicting.

I honor your right to decide for yourself what science you want to take to heart with regards to the personal decisions you make with your own life.

Those who adhere to the right hand path do not respect this innate, immutable right each of us have all the way through from the core of our being - from the very first step taken by a newly risen conscious agent from the infinite sea of consciousness.
I would hope we'd all have some kind of innate orientation from the jump. But once someone slaps you on the head with facts, we do have to go that route :)

MEANWHILE back at the ranch... here is something odd... you know the black man that got killed by the policeman? They worked together... at a "supper club" as bouncers. Odd. Oh & that idiot George Soros delivered pallets of bricks to several streets in the ATL before the riots.

UNFORTUNATELY, a lot of the black people in our city didn't like the look & photographed it & told. So the ATL will be okay. They DID however tear up the CNN headquarters. Think I told you all that. Bunch of loons.

Back to George Floyd (the killed black man) and Derek Chauvin (aka Policeman)...
"Maya Santamaria owned El Nuevo Rodeo Club in Minneapolis’ south side until selling it just months ago, and confirmed to local media outlets that both Floyd and Chauvin worked security at the establishment."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlie...ave-known-each-other-owner-says/#793138db74d8

AND... so I was looking at that Christ Church shooting live video & the aftermath video (but I saw this before) all those "live" videos are taken down (but I got one)... ANYWAY.. it shows the guy coming in with the machine gun just spraying the entire place. Like a madman, then it shows the people on the ground all shot to hell. Now... if you can watch this or remember the live videos... the gunman just sprayed the place like a nut job, he didn't aim he just blasted.

As I went back to look over the damage & bloody people a few things stood out to me. One, no bullets hit any walls or any windows (ODD!). I mean spraying the gunfire.. surely one stray bullet would have hit a window or wall (nope).. And this... one old dude was dead on the ground (eyes closed) blood everywhere... as the camera passed by him (he thought it was past him) if you look back you see him sit right up with this big smile.. so I'm wondering ... EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! I have no idea. I just call em as I see em.

Last edited:
Back