Coronavirus Pandemic

So a Trumpist idiot who believes every Russian spambot, believes every rando on facebook, never even questions your dear leaders lies, she is going to talk about gullibility?
I said it before, and i will have to say it again, irony is dead since 2016, Trump killed it.

Covid 19 is on the rise, people are going to die from this rally, want to bet?
It is going to take weeks, so the goldfish-like memory of the average Trump supporter won't allow them to learn from it, but people are going to die.

One reason the deep state is over hyping the pandemic is to slow down the criminal investigation into deep state plotters and Obama administration officials responsible for the Russia collusion hoax and for other crimes. They desperately want to prevent indictments from coming out before the election.

https://justthenews.com/government/...ments-durham-investigation-may-arrive-summers

Durham's investigation has slowed as a consequence of the coronavirus crisis, the attorney general said. When Bartiromo asked about a grand jury, Barr declined to divulge whether one has been impaneled.​
"I don't want to suggest there has been or is a grand jury, but it is a fact that there have not been grand juries in virtually all districts for a long period of time, and also people have been reluctant to travel for interviews and things like that," Barr said.​
Durham has "been working where he can on other matters that aren't affected by the pandemic. But there has been an effect," Barr noted.​

I hope it doesn’t slow down the release of Trump’s tax returns or Bolton’s revelations reopening the Ukraine impeachment.

So a Trumpist idiot who believes every Russian spambot, believes every rando on facebook, never even questions your dear leaders lies, she is going to talk about gullibility?
I said it before, and i will have to say it again, irony is dead since 2016, Trump killed it.

It is going to take weeks, so the goldfish-like memory of the average Trump supporter won't allow them to learn from it, but people are going to die.

From one rally with 5-10,000 people? After millions took to the street in protest and millions others are going back to work, I don’t think you’ll be able to see through any data fields or statistical noise in order to evaluate the consequences of 1 rally on total covid cases

From one rally with 5-10,000 people? After millions took to the street in protest and millions others are going back to work, I don’t think you’ll be able to see through any data fields or statistical noise in order to evaluate the consequences of 1 rally on total covid cases
Why would you want to look at this event statistically?
Why not simply look at the specific group of people who attended, and look whether some of them die of Covid?
It should not be a problem to trace them, attendees were asked to agree to a liability waiver.

Trump.jpg
But maybe i am wrong, seems his supporters are smarter then i gave them credit for, most of them stayed at home.
Gives some hope for the future.

Why believe her, and not this guy?

At least his video is a lot shorter and less conspiracy.
And at a minimum, why would anyone who considers themselves a critical thinker, drop that woman's video in with such a definitive endorsement without mentioning and debunking the video you posted?

There's no critical thinking here at all. Its all massive bias and bias confirmation seeking. Scary stuff.

The EU countries are now seriously considering banning travel from the US.
Seeing these numbers, how can anybody doubt the seriousness of the virus?
How is it that people prefer to believe every vague conspiracy over 120000 deaths in their country?
How do you keep denying the effectiveness of the lockdown, if you look at these graphs?

Last edited:
eeing these numbers, how can anybody doubt the seriousness of the virus?
How is it that people prefer to believe every vague conspiracy over 120000 deaths in their country?
How do you keep denying the effectiveness of the lockdown, if you look at these graphs?
Irrational fear of being a sheeple?

Seeing these numbers, how can anybody doubt the seriousness of the virus?

Yet deaths are going down, down, down, nothing like the cases curve you pointed too.

us_weeklycdccoviddead-2.png

Yet deaths are going down, down, down, nothing like the cases curve you pointed too.
At a rough guess, this is because a new case is defined when someone tests positive for the virus - so when the virus is widespread, the more tests they do, the more cases go up! Note that this definition of 'cases' is not normally used. The number of flu cases (say) means the number of people who have been sickened by the disease (and probably only those who have actually sought medical help for the problem).

This number has nothing to do with the number of people who show symptoms, or the number of people who show serious symptoms.

David

us_weeklycdccoviddead-2.png
Of course it doesn't, because they show different things.

Besides that, the graph you are showing (without any context) is a bit weird, it is made up of very few data points, it stops about ten days ago.
I you do an image search on it, you only get results from twitter posts, and right wing blogs. Do you have a link that puts this graph in a more believable context?
Can you show me a CDC page that contains this graph?

Here is another graph that shows what the other one is supposed to show:

weekly deaths COVID.jpg
As you see, it tells a different story.
Deaths in the US are now at stable about 4250 per week, taking int account that people usually die weeks after they get infected, these numbers will rise over the next couple of weeks.

If you want to avoid the "if you test more, you find more" nonsense, The best thing to keep an eye on, IMO, is the number of hospitalizations for COVID.
Although they obviously also lag behind of the infection rate.

um hum, we're all still waiting. Meanwhile back at CHAZ/CHOP yes, that was a good look for you. I hope you're wearing your mask.

Hi Everyone! So, I was listening to a fantastic podcast (The Higherside Chats) you might know it. What we have to understand is "Who is Bill Gates" and do we want to take his "tracker vaccine"??? It's going to be damned if you do or damned if you don't. BUT, we can at least understand who this Bill Gates is and this podcast is a look into it (also James Corbett has a great site on YouTube as well). Here is a link:

AND THE REST of you STFU about Trump. We're sick of it. Go vote for the old pedophile "Biden" (unless Maxwell gives out his name while she lives in jail).

Hi Everyone! So, I was listening to a fantastic podcast (The Higherside Chats) you might know it. What we have to understand is "Who is Bill Gates" and do we want to take his "tracker vaccine"??? It's going to be damned if you do or damned if you don't. BUT, we can at least understand who this Bill Gates is and this podcast is a look into it (also James Corbett has a great site on YouTube as well). Here is a link:

AND THE REST of you STFU about Trump. We're sick of it. Go vote for the old pedophile "Biden" (unless Maxwell gives out his name while she lives in jail).

More from Corbett on Bill Gates:

Back