Coronavirus Pandemic

I don't think that is the problem w/Gates that I have. My problem is he has no medical or research background in this. The background he does have is in eugenics. Also, he has given over 500,000 kids in India polio from one of his vaccines & he has worked VERY hard to keep that under wraps. https://www.scidev.net/asia-pacific...8RY_r_YO0jVXWgoNJghZUeqEcisAxVd_8WP_Da-Cosl8w

He is talking about his "foundation" but he isn't honest here... he MADE billions by his "charitable enterprise". Why is he so concerned about me taking his stupid vaccine? https://www.thenation.com/article/society/bill-gates-foundation-philanthropy/

That’s a good article, highlighting the need for tax reform on the super rich. I’m totally on board. Who’s going to carry that out?

Also, I don’t think the India story is true, I’ve looked into that before. What’s your reference for that?

This is the paper that facebook doesn't want people to see. BTW, I'm not endorsing this one way or the other. I just think people should be allowed to read material and decide for themselves.

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/doi/10.1093/aje/kwaa093/5847586

This isn't just censorship - this is a form of mass mayhem creation and murder. When there is an active effort to prevent a swath (much less the masses) of humanity from receiving information that is honest that would most certainly save lives and otherwise prevent contracting or, if symptomatic, suffering more than necessary from this extremely "suspect" illness, what we are collectively experiencing is the very worst situation humanity has experienced in thousands of years.

Further to this, those held under the spell of YESOD (using a metaphor here) that hate Trump, to go along with this is to be an accessory. I would not want anyone to have the karmic implications for being either a direct, knowing participant in the fraud or to being an accessory to the fraud.

Last edited:
COVID Advances New World Order — The Empire of Billionaires

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...1HL&cid=20200728Z1&mid=DM607324&rid=926886791

Story at-a-glance
  • In March, the United Nations New World Order (UNNWO) announced its annual International Day of Happiness global campaign, along with a call for solidarity and unity in the global fight against COVID-19
  • The UNNWO goals, such as ending poverty, hunger, gender inequality and polluted water, sound admirable, but are just pawns used to further a one-world government regime with power concentrated in the hands of a few billionaires
  • A one-world government tactic that New World Order relies on is media censorship, which the liberal "fact-checking" group Media Matters is now advocating for anyone who doesn’t align with the New World Order mission
  • The World Health Organization, whose biggest funders include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, aims to vaccinate everyone across the globe by 2030 and to track who has and has not been vaccinated
  • Mass COVID-19 vaccination poses health dangers and even vaccine advocate Bill Gates predicts adverse reactions to the vaccine will claim 700,000 victims

Why hasn't Dr Gorski gone the route of publishing a counterpoint in an academic forum?
I don't know. Ask him or look into it I guess. I just wanted to show that there are criticisms of Risch's claims. Make of it what you will.

It concerns me that he resorts to logical fallacies such as name calling rather than sticking to the scientific evidence.
Not my favorite behavior either, but its hardly been a high standard on these forums as the community regularly links to content that is chock full of such concerns. I'm more interested in the legitimacy of Risch's claims (hence seeking criticisms of his position) as if they are proven legitimate our scientific/medical/public policy infrastructure has a lot to answer for!

Interestingly enough, there seems to be quite a few peer-reviewed articles posted in this forum. Come to think of it, I just posted a pdf.

Dr Gorski is a professional skeptic that makes a living being skeptical of others without having to do actual medical research that might produce a clearer understanding of the situation. So he has a vested interest here.

I'd be much more interested in actual peer-reviewed published science that provides a counterpoint to what Dr Risch has published. I noticed that Gorski is very critical of scientific journals in general, which is an easy way to justify not doing all the work of getting your POV published in the peer-reviewed journals. (How convenient!)
Is Dr Risch’s paper peer reviewed? This is not meant as a gotcha... I genuinely don’t know.

Is Dr Risch’s paper peer reviewed? This is not meant as a gotcha... I genuinely don’t know.
Not really. He positioned his piece as more of an OpEd although he references a lot of studies but doesn't designate whether said studies have been peer reviewed.

Its a really odd thing in my mind. Its like where is the rest of the medical research community on this thing? Seems no one is saying anything publicly other than Gorski. Something's not right: either a very compelling anti-HCL case should be forthcoming very quickly or this treatment should, indeed, be back in play as a potential arrow in the doctor's quiver.

I give Risch credit as he's come out strong with his convictions and he's affiliated with a jewel of the American university system (Yale). I hope he's right too.

Silence might benefit from opening his mind to the fact that the ''Hydroxychloroquine is bad" has been a conspiracy from day one of the scamdemic™.

Want proof? Look at what Google / Youtube / Facebook / Twitter have immediately censored. Note: these doctors were introduced by a US Congressman

(click the headline for the video)

Whitecoat Medical Summit

Here is an example of how you are being scammed (the lovely BBC in this case - but again, just an example) -

https://www.bbc.com/news/53559938

The article cherry picks out partial quotes that imply something negative because the entire quote and/or the context is edited out.

Folks, you (each living human being) is in a war right now and it's time to recognize it.

Last edited:
Of course no medical treatment should be politicised and supported and/or jeered like a football team. With HCQ the chips will land where they will. If Trump was right, he was probably right by chance given the data we had at the time.

But overall this forum has taken a massive step forward. I used to battle against acupuncture and homeopathy rather than actual therapeutic agents. Well done everyone!

Of course no medical treatment should be politicised and supported and/or jeered like a football team. With HCQ the chips will land where they will. If Trump was right, he was probably right by chance given the data we had at the time.

But overall this forum has taken a massive step forward. I used to battle against acupuncture and homeopathy rather than actual therapeutic agents. Well done everyone!

Maybe Trump is psychic.

Maybe Trump is psychic.

The fact is that Hydroxychloroquine was touted as a beneficial treatment for SARS 1 by the very NIH which was then headed by the very same Dr. Fauci back in the early 2000s. It was (and is) well known for its safety (when properly dosed). That it was tried "off label" early one makes total sense. That the observed results wore conveyed, from individual to individual makes total sense. That it quickly became known by those who wish for any solution in part because they want to people not to suffer and/or die makes sense. The other part is because they are not stupid in that they know the virus could be used to harm Trump politically and this created two camps. Camp One (including Trump) highlighted the drugs and dosage along with zinc and azithromycin (again... all three in right dosages based on whether it is used for prophylaxis (in which case no need for the antibiotic) or whether it is used for EARLY treatment of covid symptoms. Camp Two did everything they could to discredit its use, which they perceived would cause damage to Trump's potential re-election.

Camp Two, whatever role one happens to play... if one is of Camp Two ilk, then that means the cost to one's conscience for all the lives lost and damaged, due to your affiliation will indeed result in some quite interesting post death experiences. Enjoy!

That’s a good article, highlighting the need for tax reform on the super rich. I’m totally on board. Who’s going to carry that out?

Also, I don’t think the India story is true, I’ve looked into that before. What’s your reference for that?
The India story is true, but I don't have time to find the links for you right now. I'll look later, but you have to go directly to information from India. https://www.brighteon.com/3571f9ae-ec43-4254-8a56-1a931c250888

Back