Coronavirus Pandemic

Hey everyone!

Looks like a bunch of people down in the Gulf are giving up their freedom! There's a PsyOp about some wind going on down there, demon-people saying it's important to take action in order to avoid a little summer breeze! Must be satanic cannibals behind this heinousness! I hope they don't come on this forum or I might have to block 'em!

It's horrible what's happening to our country! AHHHHH!!!!

Hey everyone!

Looks like a bunch of people down in the Gulf are giving up their freedom! There's a PsyOp about some wind going on down there, demon-people saying it's important to take action in order to avoid a little summer breeze! Must be satanic cannibals behind this heinousness! I hope they don't come on this forum or I might have to block 'em!

It's horrible what's happening to our country! AHHHHH!!!!

I have evidence the elites have been planning this:

1598480783252.png

Earlier you said a 1% culling of the weakest wouldn't be a bad thing... Only problem is that the older folks aren't going to pass on their genes at this point anyway. I mean killing off those on medicare might help the U.S. financial situation, but I think at this point it is a lost cause.

Anyway, what do you propose as a better final solution? Some might support a nuclear war... the only problem with nuclear war (and industrialized war in general) is that it is too indiscriminate. It doesn't really select for the smartest and strongest... and in fact it is likely to kill off the cream in the cities while the toothless flyover country citizens survive. So nuclear war isn't the best.

If we are going to do a good job of culling the human herd (and we do need to cut it by 80%) it needs to be done with hand to hand combat. Guns make things too easy. I mean look at what happened last night in Kenosha... that pipsqueak with an AR-15 killed off several assailants that were genetically more fit than him. So guns have to go. Let everyone fashion their own weapons, but nothing from the industrialized era.

It will be rough going for a few years, but in a couple of generations the species will be strengthened overall. We'll then need to re-boot the social programs for empathy... develop a new Christ-figure and whatnot.
LOL "develop a new Christ-figure and whatnot for empathy". No, we simply get cyborgs to force people to take IQ tests... AND of course, we will accept only beautiful people.

With English translation and subtitles.
Thank you Vortex! Excellent video, I downloaded it (before it gets deleted) and I'm uploading to my YouTube channel (where I might get the bums rush!). This is so FACT. The risk/reward isn't there for kids at all. What I fear is they will force ALL kids to get this or they can't go to school. They won't let us travel if we don't get it. This is one of the few doctors who actually told the side effects of vaccinations.

What we need so badly (and why won't they do it!?) is a PUBLIC debate with researchers, not Gates who isn't a doctor of anything. ugh. I guess MAYBE they do want to kill us off. China leading the way of course.

Then I must win the largest handful of extra points, since it was clear to me that it is a planetary-scale psy-op... or, more precisely, several mutually empowering psy-ops, merging into raging transnational hysteria; psy-ops conducted by different global and local elite groups.

This is what is crucial to understand: there is, in fact, no need for some kind of singular world-spinning mega-conspiracy to ignite and maintain something like the current infodemic. What is needed is the common interest shared by all elite groups, global and local alike, across the globe, despite all the conflicts and contradictions such gropus have between themselves - the common interest of ensuring that no successful rebellion from the subjugated populace can ever happen. It was this interest which lead all these groups to jump the infodemic bandwagon, eagerly, once it was put into motion by some of them.

P.S. Hurm, are you going to reply to the long essay-post on volitional factor in knowledge I posted on this thread earlier? I hoped to see your reply most of all... Maybe my writing was too long and complex for you and others to become interested?

clicking "Thanks" was definitely not enough.

Let me google that for you...

Here's the top result:
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/apr/26/world-population-resources-paul-ehrlich

"The world's most renowned population analyst has called for a massive reduction in the number of humans... The optimum population of Earth – enough to guarantee the minimal physical ingredients of a decent life to everyone – was 1.5 to 2 billion people rather than the 7 billion who are alive today or the 9 billion expected in 2050, said Ehrlich in an interview with the Guardian."

Don't worry though, the 80% reduction in population will be "mostly peaceful."

...Just take the fucking vaccine and everything will be fine.
Sorry Hurm, I should have given you more than just "Source?". That was glib, my apologies.

It is an interesting topic and one that I haven't read much on to date; beyond the surface question of overpopulation.

I wonder if the rationale/science behind the 2b sustainable number is definitive. Seems the consumption issue is perhaps the more concerning than the actual population count (on a relative basis). This is obviously concerning for people born into undeveloped economies (3rd world if you will) as the prospect of raising their standard of living/consumption to more western levels would exacerbate the challenge.

That said it seems a bit myopic to simply state as the only path is to reduce population to 2b. Again, I'm by no means well read here so open to dialogue.

Sorry Hurm, I should have given you more than just "Source?". That was glib, my apologies.

Well, I started to say Alex Jones, but I figured you wouldn't respect that source. (I got fed up with him myself and mostly stopped listening to him after Trump got elected, but have checked back in with him here lately since he lives nearby and I enjoy hearing some doom and gloom for motivation while I workout.)

Anyway, the 80% figure is arbitrary, but the idea is the population should be reduced.

It is an interesting topic and one that I haven't read much on to date; beyond the surface question of overpopulation.

I wonder if the rationale/science behind the 2b sustainable number is definitive. Seems the consumption issue is perhaps the more concerning than the actual population count (on a relative basis). This is obviously concerning for people born into undeveloped economies (3rd world if you will) as the prospect of raising their standard of living/consumption to more western levels would exacerbate the challenge.

That said it seems a bit myopic to simply state as the only path is to reduce population to 2b. Again, I'm by no means well read here so open to dialogue.

I'm open as well... I mean... we got to where we are through millions of years of struggle. Why should it stop? Does humanity get to retire and enjoy the golden years now? No of course not. We needed the wars. We needed the social engineering. It has brought us to this place we're at now. But we can't continue with the old programs anymore... too risky. The whole world could be blown up. So how do we do it? Maybe Bill Gates GMO mosquitoes and vaccines are the solution. I will still avoid it though... he has taken the necessary place of super-predator because bunnies without snakes become a problem.

Well, I started to say Alex Jones, but I figured you wouldn't respect that source. (I got fed up with him myself and mostly stopped listening to him after Trump got elected, but have checked back in with him here lately since he lives nearby and I enjoy hearing some doom and gloom for motivation while I workout.)

Anyway, the 80% figure is arbitrary, but the idea is the population should be reduced.

I'm open as well... I mean... we got to where we are through millions of years of struggle. Why should it stop? Does humanity get to retire and enjoy the golden years now? No of course not. We needed the wars. We needed the social engineering. It has brought us to this place we're at now. But we can't continue with the old programs anymore... too risky. The whole world could be blown up. So how do we do it? Maybe Bill Gates GMO mosquitoes and vaccines are the solution. I will still avoid it though... he has taken the necessary place of super-predator because bunnies without snakes become a problem.
Yeah, I guess I'm not willing to go so dark on the whole thing. Glass half full maybe?

(I got fed up with him myself and mostly stopped listening to him after Trump got elected, but have checked back in with him here lately since he lives nearby and I enjoy hearing some doom and gloom for motivation while I workout.)

Alex Jones workouts? What's wrong with Springsteen? He's the f***ing boss.

Oh, and you know you sound slightly insane in your last two posts. Like a Bond villain or something. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Back