Coronavirus Pandemic

Two huge demonstrations in London and Berlin took place today:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...demic-HOAX-march-against-lockdown-London.html

Scroll down this link to see all the pictures of the protests.

David

German (and other countries') mainstream media are now spreading brazen, in-your-face lies that just a few thousand people were at the demonstration in Berlin.

Well, look for yourself:

P.S. And think that so many people came despite the fact that this demonstration was forbidden by the government!

German (and other countries') mainstream media are now spreading brazen, in-your-face lies that just a few thousand people were at the demonstration in Berlin.

Well, look for yourself:

P.S. And think that so many people came despite the fact that this demonstration was forbidden by the government!
And now some newspapers in Britain are starting to report suggestions that the hospitals were exaggerating the cv19 problem in various ways:

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/e...y-coronavirus-lies-how-many-deaths-statistics

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...estigation-claimed-coronavirus-load-b-ks.html

David

Well, look for yourself:

Curiously, the Telegraph posted a headline "Police Proceeded to Break Up Berlin Far-right COVID Deniers Demonstrations" already at 10 AM, when it was only beginning. Spanish mainstream media also stated that the demonstration was dissolved completely, while I was watching it live. The media lies are so brazen and shameless, it's surreal.

Curiously, the Telegraph posted a headline "Police Proceeded to Break Up Berlin Far-right COVID Deniers Demonstrations" already at 10 AM, when it was only beginning. Spanish mainstream media also stated that the demonstration was dissolved completely, while I was watching it live. The media lies are so brazen and shameless, it's surreal.
Fortunately I think the media don't have the comprehensive grip that they had in Soviet Russia and its 'allies' or in NK - the truth leaks out and makes them look silly. A lot of people here go to RT to get, at the very least, a different perspective on what is going on.

Maybe the media do their credibility a lot of harm this way.

To be fair though, the Daily Telegraph does allow some of the truth about COVID to leak through. There is not much point in my seeking out links, though because I don't imagine non-Brits will be subscribers. The BBC doesn't seem to even hint that there might be another story.

I got a Kindle copy of "Virus Mania", which may have become hard to get now, but here is a link:

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/virus-mania-how-big-pharma-media-invent-epidemics/

It would seem C19 is just the worst example of how they exploit us all to make obscene profits.

David

I don't see any solution to this that wouldn't involve a global scale armed uprising. It's too horrifying and relentless to fight it with street demonstrations and social networks rants.

How can the 3% (or less) with guns who know how to use them fight off a propaganda machine and armed robot dogs and drones? I mean I will use my guns if necessary to defend my family, but look how the propaganda machine has attempted to destroy Kyle Rittenhouse. And no one knows who the real string pullers are...except for a few obvious ones that have gotten a lot of FaceTime lately, we mostly face a faceless beast.

There will be hold outs and small societies living the old way in the hills of Montana, but they’ll be hunted. (My wife got the game Far Cry 5 recently and interestingly you are in the hills of Montana as a federal agent hunting down gun toting cult members who talk like Christians - but in a weird twist the cult actually promotes the eugenics ideals of the elites.)

I think as they really start the purge there will be small pockets of resistance where people gather to form economies outside the Global ID economy. These will be allowed to exist for a short time and then the propaganda machine will convince the masses that these are dangerous terrorist cults and they’ll be hunted.

The only solution that worked in ages past to preserve knowledge, culture, and a way of life through falls of civilization was the secret society. But of course that solution is not without its own set of pitfalls. What do I do for my one year old son? Make a secret society of one, I suppose. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to teach him all I know and also to teach him how to hide his knowledge and act duplicitously with this beast system so as not to get himself immediately killed.

It will all work itself out eventually. We are the first civilization that will leave more phones than bones in the record, so I think that despite the efforts to censor and centralize everything, there will be plenty of knowledge fragments and data lying around for the future generations to quickly piece together what happened to us and reboot a better civilization.

Last edited:
Are we sure this isn't just the chicken bemoaning his impending doom after the acorn hit him in the head?

"The sky is falling!"

True, but Kyle Rittenhouse is represented by the same team that represented Nick Sandmann, humiliated MSM and got him 200 mill. It's not 3% with guns in the US: there are over 150 million gun owners, with more than 300 million firearm units in private hands. Basically, close to half of the population are trained gun users, with a few million well trained and thoroughly pissed war veterans. There are plenty of folks in the country side who can get a squirrel in the eye at 200 feet, a drone for them would be a cakewalk. As the Soviet and American troops learned in Nam, Afghanistan, Irak, etc, guerrilla warfare is impossible for the regular army to fight, hight tech or not, and it can last decades. Besides, even if the awake were 3% of the population, remember, the American Revolution was prosecuted and won by precisely 3% of the population, while the othr 97% were lazily observing, scratching their ass.
The propaganda machine? I know it well, in the USSR where I was born the official Agitprop was brutal, but the more brutal it was getting, the less people were buying it. It sort of is happening now: MSM are in their historic low in terms of reputation and public confidence. They are in their last terminal agony.
People are waking up, and there will be dissidents on every level, and the resistance will grow, the more brutal the repression gets, and the repression IS getting more brutal on daily basis. There is a pushback, but it has to go further and evolve into an uprising. Of course, leaders are needed for the final victory, preferably military ones. The history is full of them, Here, in the country of Spain, a brilliant young general defeated genocidal bolshevism on the battle field.
I think the NWO can be fought successfully, and it can be defeated. I truly hope it happens; if it doesn't I firmly believe the humanity as such will disappear.

Last edited:
I don't see any solution to this that wouldn't involve a global scale armed uprising. It's too horrifying and relentless to fight it with street demonstrations and social networks rants.
I would not be as pessimistic as that - or at least I would have hope. Here in Britain I am starting to see mask usage falling in shops, and when you talk to people, a lot are outright suspicious by now. I am not sure they could do another national lockdown, I think people would just revolt.

Guns rarely help with anything. We (in the UK) are not being threatened with guns - only fines.

David

I would not be as pessimistic as that - or at least I would have hope. Here in Britain I am starting to see mask usage falling in shops, and when you talk to people, a lot are outright suspicious by now. I am not sure they could do another national lockdown, I think people would just revolt.

Guns rarely help with anything. We (in the UK) are not being threatened with guns - only fines.

David
I'm glad Brits are waking up. As to guns: American Revolution was fought with them, and here, in Spain, the commies were thrown out of the country with the help of firearms. BTW, your fines are reinforced with guns, too :D In Australia people are being savaged on the streets of Melbourne by armed goons; conveniently, the Aussies were completely disarmed back in 1996.

Back