Coronavirus Pandemic

Man, I'm so sorry to be a party pooper..... I have the same dilemma.... I'm experiencing a horrible PTSD from my Soviet days, having to live now the horrible dictatorship that have been imposed on us in Spain now, I really wanna run away from here, but my wife has a job she loves in a famous Madrid museum, so I can't go anywhere. I'm 60, my only ambition is to live the rest of my days in relative dignity and not having to be a slave. It looks more and more that in this country it's gonna be impossible. You have 5 years to go, maybe, just maybe, things calm down sufficiently for you to move down there. You never know, reality is weirder than any movie. Keep your nose up, cowboy.

There's really nowhere to go... every country is in "lockstep" ...no frontier anymore... This is why Elon Musk is in such a rush to colonize Mars. Sign me up!

Last edited:
There's really nowhere to go... every country is in "lockstep" ...no frontier anymore... This is why Elon Musk is in such a rush to colonize Mars. Sign me up!

My situation is a little different. I have a 1 year old son and fortunately my wife is anti-vax and anti-lockdown even though she is not a conspiracy theorist. She's in denial right now still hoping things will return to normal. Every time I bring up the coming vaccine requirement and immunity passports she gets stressed out and angry and says not to bring it up. When our lease is up in this high rise apartment, she wants us to get a home in the suburbs and I have to play along like I'm into that ...meanwhile I want to move into an RV so that as pockets of rebels form small communities around the country we can easily pick up and go there and at least be free a bit longer... and best case scenario nothing bad pans out and we enjoy travelling around the country since I work remote anyway.
Iy's curious how women in general tend to be in the state of denial, and get angry when you bring up the very evident signs of a major catastrophe approaching. They ignore the message and get pissed at the messenger. Frustrates the living f.... out of me.

Iy's curious how women in general tend to be in the state of denial, and get angry when you bring up the very evident signs of a major catastrophe approaching. They ignore the message and get pissed at the messenger. Frustrates the living f.... out of me.

Well now that I have a 1-year old who can open doors, climb over the couch, and burn himself with the curling iron, I understand...

Last edited:
Are there any studies that looked at the number of healthcare workers who died from covid19 and used that data to make conclusions about the severity and dangerousness of the disease?

Man, I'm so sorry to be a party pooper..... I have the same dilemma.... I'm experiencing a horrible PTSD from my Soviet days, having to live now the horrible dictatorship that have been imposed on us in Spain now, I really wanna run away from here, but my wife has a job she loves in a famous Madrid museum, so I can't go anywhere. I'm 60, my only ambition is to live the rest of my days in relative dignity and not having to be a slave. It looks more and more that in this country it's gonna be impossible. You have 5 years to go, maybe, just maybe, things calm down sufficiently for you to move down there. You never know, reality is weirder than any movie. Keep your nose up, cowboy.

Maybe you could scoot on over to France? Recent survey by Deutsche Bank found only 42% of French would support a vaccine mandate. This was the lowest level of support in any country surveyed.
Egalitate Libertate Fraternitate!

Maybe you could scoot on over to France? Recent survey by Deutsche Bank found only 42% of French would support a vaccine mandate. This was the lowest level of support in any country surveyed.
Egalitate Libertate Fraternitate!
France is a tremendously statist country; they had a pretty harsh lockdown. Now in many municipalities muzzles are mandatory, Paris included. The freest countries in Europe are Eastern European ones: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, they have no restrictions whatsoever, no muzzles, etc. For now, I'm thinking of going to Portugal for now. They have none of the draconian measures Spain has, and they are our Iberian brothers. Climate is the same, landscape is the same, olive oil, wine like in Spain. Besides, Portuguese are nice, well-mannered and kind folks. From there, if the shit hits the fan, we will go someplace where the life will be still close to half-normal. That's the only plausible modus operandi these days I'm afraid.

Look who made National News - Skeptiko's member and friend, The Ethical Skeptik

Study Shows that More than 90% of Cases Tested COVID-Positive Are Wrongly Diagnosed!

The article cites the New York Times article HERE

The Gateway Pundit article states: The New York Times just reported something incredible.

You know those standard PCR tests for the COVID-19 virus that everybody in America has been rushing out to get? Well, according to the Times, they’re “diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus” and “are not likely to be contagious.”

In fact, when they looked at three sets of testing data from Massachusetts, New York, and Nevada, the Times says that, because of faulty procedures used at every single testing site in the country, “up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus” at all.

The experts they talked to were astonished that such cases are even getting classified as infections.

After billions spent on these tests it appears that the US wasted a lot of money.

No wonder as the number of tests increases, the number of individuals identified with the virus increases but the number of hospitalizations and deaths decreases. As we previously posted, the increased testing is a bit insane and probably should have been more directed:

[In the Gateway Pundit story is displayed this tweet (and graph) - ]

Last edited:
Well spoken. Let’s get him on Joe Rogan.
Nothing that controversial though... There is a virus, it is nasty, particularly for the elderly, the world panicked, the cure could well be worse than the disease.

He certainly spoke with more clarity than he often writes. :D

Look who made National News - Skeptiko's member and friend, The Ethical Skeptik

Study Shows that More than 90% of Cases Tested COVID-Positive Are Wrongly Diagnosed!

The article cites the New York Times article HERE

The Gateway Pundit article states: The New York Times just reported something incredible.

You know those standard PCR tests for the COVID-19 virus that everybody in America has been rushing out to get? Well, according to the Times, they’re “diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus” and “are not likely to be contagious.”

In fact, when they looked at three sets of testing data from Massachusetts, New York, and Nevada, the Times says that, because of faulty procedures used at every single testing site in the country, “up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus” at all.

The experts they talked to were astonished that such cases are even getting classified as infections.

After billions spent on these tests it appears that the US wasted a lot of money.

No wonder as the number of tests increases, the number of individuals identified with the virus increases but the number of hospitalizations and deaths decreases. As we previously posted, the increased testing is a bit insane and probably should have been more directed:

[In the Gateway Pundit story is displayed this tweet (and graph) - ]

Here is Spain they are maintaining the hysteria by doing massive PCR that give positive. So, based just on those PCR, they impose more restrictions of our liberties every day, our economy is shot, and we have a de facto communist tyranny. All based on PCR. The most disgusting thing is that they also have a financial interest in it: the regions with more "positive" tests will get more money from EU rescue fund. We are f....d

Back