Coronavirus Pandemic

Well he certainly does not seem to be a fan of lockdowns - particularly against respiratory viruses. He is also concerned that the damage caused by the lockdowns may end up eclipsing that caused by the virus. He also points out how several papers were written pointing out that lockdowns really would not be effective, but these were ignored.

Near the end he expressed an opinion that some people are sustaining the lockdowns for perceived political advantage.

David

Yes. When I said 'nothing too controversial', I was comparing TES's interview with David Icke's.

I’m not talking about a massive RV... but even if we moved as often as 2x a month, not as bad as the $3500 a month I’m paying now for my apartment. So I can afford a little gas. Especially now that Covid and renewables have made it cheap.

I’m only planning to be free as long as possible which means moving where there is an economy not involving Crypto Covid bucks. Wherever such a thing pops up it would only be temporary anyway. If we enter a worst case road warrior scenario where gas is mostly not available except to the roving warlords then I’m not so much worried about gassing up the RV.

Everything is temporary. During chaotic times they are just a little more temporary than usual.

Again not as expensive as my apartment is or a house in Austin would be. And again everything is temporary.
Good points, esp given your rent amount.

I would love to hear about what you mean by temporary if you feel OK sharing that.

P.S. What is meant in someone's saying the pandemic is over, any idea? Lots of implicit assumptions in that statement IMO.

I would love to hear about what you mean by temporary if you feel OK sharing that.

P.S. What is meant in someone's saying the pandemic is over, any idea? Lots of implicit assumptions in that statement IMO.

I'll risk my interpretation again (just my guess and in consideration of TES's charts). Over means over in real terms of the word "pandemic."

Now "over" in terms of how "they" continue to spin it and/or lie about it is something else.

Life in general is brief. I’m probably about half done. It’s composed of staccato notes -fleeting moments that are mostly forgotten shortly after they happen.

So there’s that... then there’s the exponential curves of population, technology, computing power, capital, etc. When you see millennia of human history on the relatively flat line and then here we find ourselves atop a sudden spike (arguably the most interesting period of human history so far), we know nature doesn’t prefer hard edged step functions so then what kind of steep curve do we find ourselves on? Oscillations seem likely. Instability seems likely.

In this temporary world all I can hope to do is give my boy the best possible start and find some community somewhere. Seeing everyone roll over to the masks and the shutdown and racist guilt trips makes me feel alienated. I’m surrounded by stupidity. I don’t want it to infect my son. Where do I go? I don’t know. I can only assume that as the wheat and tares are sifted eventually there will be some (temporary) pockets of resistance to the vaccine and immunity passports and associated currency.

Life in general is brief. I’m probably about half done. It’s composed of staccato notes -fleeting moments that are mostly forgotten shortly after they happen.

So there’s that... then there’s the exponential curves of population, technology, computing power, capital, etc. When you see millennia of human history on the relatively flat line and then here we find ourselves atop a sudden spike (arguably the most interesting period of human history so far), we know nature doesn’t prefer hard edged step functions so then what kind of steep curve do we find ourselves on? Oscillations seem likely. Instability seems likely.

In this temporary world all I can hope to do is give my boy the best possible start and find some community somewhere. Seeing everyone roll over to the masks and the shutdown and racist guilt trips makes me feel alienated. I’m surrounded by stupidity. I don’t want it to infect my son. Where do I go? I don’t know. I can only assume that as the wheat and tares are sifted eventually there will be some (temporary) pockets of resistance to the vaccine and immunity passports and associated currency.

And yes I know there’s already pockets of preppers and homeschoolers in Montana, but those people are weird... ;-)

I'll risk my interpretation again (just my guess and in consideration of TES's charts). Over means over in real terms of the word "pandemic."

Now "over" in terms of how "they" continue to spin it and/or lie about it is something else.

'Over' - means 'has ended its season' - like the flu does each year. It does not mean 'zero cases/zero deaths'. In the case of the flu, when the curve is back under about 5% of the peak.

In the case of Covid now, our cases are at about 3% of peak right now - with a significant portion of those being false positives. Deaths are not under this same threshold because deaths are reported 2 to 9 weeks late. So we could be there, we just don't know.

typical flu year.png

Great questions, Hurmanetar... I hope TES can weigh in.

Serve no notice before its time.

The art of class action, racketeering and oppression lawsuits (I am the plaintiff in two of them):

1. Let the criminal finish their intended evil first​
2. Assay all the reasonable damages first - allow them to manifest and be measured by a third party (establish a strike point)​
3. File VPN pre-disclosure requests​
4. Trace the assets​
5. File injunctions on transfer of the assets​

A dish best served lukewarm. We have not tallied all the harm just yet - so filing now, would be a mistake. The time will come.

I hear you. I came across a community of fierce ranchers in So. NM / if you decide to go for it I will try to find the realtors I used.

I hear you. I came across a community of fierce ranchers in So. NM / if you decide to go for it I will try to find the realtors I used.

Thanks... I just moved here from the ideal prepper pad on 12 acres surrounded by ranchers... My wife wanted to be in civilization and honestly I didn't care for the old situation that much either... always work to be done and grass to be mowed. I couldn't just enjoy sitting down on the patio without seeing 10 things I needed to do. Where I am now certainly has its perks. So why move? It is too expensive here and my son needs a yard and a place to ride a bike so we're looking at houses... but anything decent is about half a million dollars minimum. And with so much uncertainty I hate to commit to a house right now. It is a seller's market with everyone fleeing California and the inner city to the 'burbs. With my remote job I could work anywhere with a cell signal, so why not work anywhere? I don't know... we'll see how it goes.

I'm not the only one having this thought process...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/07/success/boondocking-rvs-dry-camping/index.html

Last edited:
Thanks... I just moved here from the ideal prepper pad on 12 acres surrounded by ranchers... My wife wanted to be in civilization and honestly I didn't care for the old situation that much either... always work to be done and grass to be mowed. I couldn't just enjoy sitting down on the patio without seeing 10 things I needed to do. Where I am now certainly has its perks. So why move? It is too expensive here and my son needs a yard and a place to ride a bike so we're looking at houses... but anything decent is about half a million dollars minimum. And with so much uncertainty I hate to commit to a house right now. It is a seller's market with everyone fleeing California and the inner city to the 'burbs. With my remote job I could work anywhere with a cell signal, so why not work anywhere? I don't know... we'll see how it goes. The way things are with me and my wife, it might end up being just me living my little RV fantasy alone... ;-)

I'm not the only one having this thought process...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/07/success/boondocking-rvs-dry-camping/index.html
I saw that article! I am in the high desert in AZ and there is nothing to mow. Every two weeks I drive for supplies: propane, water, sundries. But the other homesteaders are strange so I have found no community. But I'm fine with being a hermit as I am writing furiously--not too long before I get to transition thank God. I hope you find something optimal for your boy. :)

But the other homesteaders are strange so I have found no community.

Exactly! I'm looking for the sweet spot where "normal" people start to divorce from society and make a new community... those who left too early are too odd...

But I'm fine with being a hermit as I am writing furiously--not too long before I get to transition thank God. I hope you find something optimal for your boy. :)

Thank you and good luck with your work!

Desfinanciar a la policía.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ay-handcuffs-hazmat-cops-surfing-coronavirus/
Lifeguard Arrested, Led Away in Handcuffs by Hazmat Cops for ‘Surfing with Coronavirus’​
Ironically, the arrest came just days after it was reported Spanish hospitals had started taking coronavirus patients to the beach for their health and wellbeing.​

People are being arrested based on tests that don't work?

This makes me sick to be a part of this human race... My disgust has me at the borderline of overwhelm.
There are worse things going on here. The soulless muzzle enthusiasts pass around a video of a 5 year old sad, muzzled girl saying "I can't breathe with this thing, but no worries, better not being able to breathe than be dead". The zombified parents of this poor child, her teachers, the media, the whole cabal of scumbags brainwashed her into believing she's in mortal danger, and not that she's terrified for her life and muzzled, they find her comments funny. Some folks don't deserve to live.

Back