Coronavirus Pandemic

HI EVERYBODY!

What ya been up to?! I've been busy too. BUT, I have been out & about during this "pandemic". The kids just got back from a week of vaca in Mexico & all was good (nobody is dead or sick). ANYWAY, the reason I came on tonight is.... "The old man in the chair" that David turned us on to (or me anyway) on Youtube was BLOCKED! So I uploaded his sweet video to my channel and I was given the dreaded "strike". BOOOO!

BUT, The old man in the chair said we need to go to a new video sight. I joined. It is here: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-039-re-fighting-for-our-lives_xRb2ZQ3WDSuQBw4.html

All kinds of weirdness over there. Not sure what to make of some of it... esp. this COVID... yeah, all saying it's a HOAX. Seems to be a lot of nonsense going on here!

Again, I can tell you coronavirus has been here forever. It's been in animals of all kinds. How it mutates affects how a feline (for example) will turn out. If the coronavirus goes into FIP (wet form).. it's pretty much a death sentence. But coronavirus is everywhere (it is like weeds). So... if you're going to lockdown for coronavirus, you're looking at a lockdown for the rest of your life. I'm going to "carry on". But, then I got stuff to do~~~~~~

There is actually an article circulating claiming that life forms around Chernobyl and Fukushima are doing fine despite the radiation. Just an author's name, no other way to track this. Did this author get past kindergarten?
It is true. Life is continuing just not HUMAN life. The animals have taken over large parts of Chernobyl so have the plants. They even give tours through there. But, you can't stay long.

In the USA at least, just one small step is actually left from enacting this video in reality, only with guns instead of swords, spears and bows.

I very much suspect that after November 2020, this step will be made, no matter who wins the elections, and a literal full-blown hot civil war will start on American soil. The ruling elites have enacted too much ugliness and done too many wrongs, as if too ensure that the most bloody scenario will be actualised; they have gone too far already to turn back from the path leading to their own demise, all points-of-no-return have been already left far behind. And there is simply too much rage and hatred accumulated by the populace, and just too many guns and ammo owned by them, for this year to end peacefully in America.

And it is highly probable that at least some other countries will follow the example.
Vortex, I'm going to "like" your post because it is interesting & I have heard this a lot, but not because I agree. Although all you laid out is correct, they have positioned us poised to have "civil war". But, I don't think it will happen.

Yes, after the Nov. election I suspect the idiots will begin their stupid riots & burning but this time, I think Trump will call out the military. The law already in force is "looters get shot on sight". The tools who are rioting & looting are just in a few major cities, not in all areas.

Further what makes us different is we have guns. Law-abiding people have guns, suburbs would unite if this came about. Those other idiots don't have anything but matches. All the fires being set, there have been dozens (if not hundreds) of arrest for arson already. It just doesn't make the news. We can track these people if we want to.

It's like any big job, you start at the top & just keep working until you finish the job. We can track these people right to the hole they crawled out of.

Something else is going on here. Maybe the bankers... not sure.

IF I lived where a lot of this was going on (like Calf./Washington state/Oregon/NY). I'd get out of those areas though, it probably seems like all hell has broken loose in those areas. If I lived there, I'd be more scared & maybe agree with you more. But, the country is big & our state isn't seeing this. But, again our Gov. called in the military from the jump & shut it all down. It never started up again.

yeah, well... I was wondering exactly how angry people all over the world are going to be with our government doing this hoax? It's not a good look. Just so everyone is clear we have a rogue element (which we will be taking down shortly) which is doing this. It's called Democrats in league with China & some of our "compromised" agencies.

Last edited:
yeah, well... I was wondering exactly how angry people all over the world are going to be with our government doing this hoax? It's not a good look. Just so everyone is clear we have a rogue element (which we will be taking down shortly) which is doing this. It's called Democrats in league with China & some of our "compromised" agencies.

and establishment Rhinos... and anyone in power that's corrupted in their heart (which is likely all of them).

and establishment Rhinos... and anyone in power that's corrupted in their heart (which is likely all of them).
You know Chester, I was watching some outtakes of Biden & I know he's bad, I know he lies & I know he's a total thief. But just to what extent is so shocking. Watching the man is watching a TOTAL psychopath. I mean TOTAL. One second he is saying "no fracking" next "I'm ALL for fracking". I mean it's not just one lie after another, well yeah it is THAT, but my God, HOW do they do it?!

I truly don't understand how people can have a camera rolling right in their face & flat out lie, not once not twice but every time they enter a room! It must be a total mental illness. Not even for big things some are small things.

AND what is this with the perversion!? I swear these people are just outlandish! Did you hear what the secret service said he did to the females? My God. I get Trump is no angel but he at least was a normal man, these characters are twisted.

Today AGAIN, 3 references to "civil war" were given. I'm still saying not going to happen. When Trump is re-elected things will be different. I think the American people are ready to say "shoot looters & rioters on sight".

You know Chester, I was watching some outtakes of Biden & I know he's bad, I know he lies & I know he's a total thief. But just to what extent is so shocking. Watching the man is watching a TOTAL psychopath. I mean TOTAL. One second he is saying "no fracking" next "I'm ALL for fracking". I mean it's not just one lie after another, well yeah it is THAT, but my God, HOW do they do it?!

I truly don't understand how people can have a camera rolling right in their face & flat out lie, not once not twice but every time they enter a room! It must be a total mental illness. Not even for big things some are small things.
My impression is that Biden is only just holding on to a semblance of awareness of what he is doing. Everything is done using a teleprompter. I'd guess that if he can't find an excuse to avoid the debates, he will use a teleprompter for them, and there will be a short presidential delay before he receives his reply.

It is easy to say "no fracking" and "I'm all for fracking" if you have no idea what fracking is, or what the political issues are!

Times are wild, and I can imagine him breaking off the debate and confessing that he was pushed into running for President by blackmail by Hillary (or whoever) and he just can't continue the charade.

Trump could probably coax him gently into some ghastly gaffs on prime time TV!

David

Last edited:
119777783_10208826292812618_8475202843385103850_n.jpg

This single picture, I think, tells more than a thousand words.

My impression is that Biden is only just holding on to a semblance of awareness of what he is doing. Everything is done using a teleprompter. I'd guess that if he can't find an excuse to avoid the debates, he will use a teleprompter for them, and there will be a short presidential delay before he receives his reply.

It is easy to say "no fracking" and "I'm all for fracking" if you have no idea what fracking is, or what the political issues are!

Times are wild, and I can imagine him breaking off the debate and confessing that he was pushed into running for President by blackmail by Hillary (or whoever) and he just can't continue the charade.

Trump could probably coax him gently into some ghastly gaffs on prime time TV!

David
:-) HA HA HA, I was thinking the same thing, David. I expect COVID will keep him from a debate. I mean they will have to do something. I thought they would have already implanted a receiver in his brain to hear the answers to questions.

I kind of thought that with all the evidence against his son he was running in hopes people wouldn't bring charges if he were a runner. He'd have to have the criminals behind that tho. They know he can't win, so I wonder what their game really is????

Did you hear the quote from Joe Rogan (who I don't like all that much/but the quote was good): "Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long hike in the woods. It is not going to work out.".

I get Trump is no angel but he at least was a normal man, these characters are twisted.
Yeah, he's "normal". Born into immense wealth, isolated to a lifestyle enjoyed by 0.001% of the world's population (i.e., a billionaire), a pathological liar, a genius marketer, and an extreme ego. Yup, just a "normal" man like many I'm sure you've met on the street.

I mean let's at least try to be less ridiculous in the caricatures. I'm not a Biden fan by any means, but calling Trump "at least he was a normal man" as a detraction of Biden is beyond comical. We continue to live with Devil's choices here. That, to me, should be something agreeable to many. Not sure what we can do about it, but the swamp remains and it seems darker and murkier than ever.

Look who made National News - Skeptiko's member and friend, The Ethical Skeptik

Study Shows that More than 90% of Cases Tested COVID-Positive Are Wrongly Diagnosed!

The article cites the New York Times article HERE

The Gateway Pundit article states: The New York Times just reported something incredible.

You know those standard PCR tests for the COVID-19 virus that everybody in America has been rushing out to get? Well, according to the Times, they’re “diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus” and “are not likely to be contagious.”

In fact, when they looked at three sets of testing data from Massachusetts, New York, and Nevada, the Times says that, because of faulty procedures used at every single testing site in the country, “up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus” at all.

The experts they talked to were astonished that such cases are even getting classified as infections.

After billions spent on these tests it appears that the US wasted a lot of money.

No wonder as the number of tests increases, the number of individuals identified with the virus increases but the number of hospitalizations and deaths decreases. As we previously posted, the increased testing is a bit insane and probably should have been more directed:

[In the Gateway Pundit story is displayed this tweet (and graph) - ]

The main link is to a gateway pundit article which quotes a redstate article. The redstate article has been retracted.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_th...t-infectious-but-problem-actually-much-worse/
EDITOR’S NOTE: After review, we are retracting this article. In light of an interpretation of this New York Times article by Health Feedback, the article has been ruled as false/misleading. We regret the convenience to our readers.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...-19-cases-in-the-u-s-is-inflated-by-up-to-90/
CLAIM
COVID-19 case numbers are inflated due to PCR test sensitivity; “90% of positive COVID-19 tests should be negative”
VERDICT
Flawed Resoning
SOURCE: Liz Wheeler, Steve Deace, One America News Network, The Blaze, 2 Sep. 2020
DETAILS
Incorrect: Regardless of whether a person tested positive with a high or low viral load, a positive test indicates that the person is or has been infected with the virus, which qualifies them as a COVID-19 case. The high number of COVID-19 cases reported in the U.S. is due to a large number of infected people, not the PCR test's sensitivity.
Unsupported: The New York Times report did not provide any information regarding the frequency of symptoms among the people whose COVID-19 test results were examined. This makes it impossible to infer any association between the presence of symptoms and Ct values, which some videos and articles attempt to do.
KEY TAKE AWAY

It is important to distinguish between a person who has been infected and a person who is contagious. PCR tests with a high level of sensitivity can produce a positive result even though a person only harbors trace amounts of virus or even dead virus, like in recovering patients. Hence a positive test result without information about viral load is not of practical value in determining if an infected person should self-isolate and whether their contacts should be traced. Although a positive test may not tell us whether the person is contagious, it can confirm whether the person is infected. It is therefore appropriate to count a person with a positive result as a COVID-19 case.

119777783_10208826292812618_8475202843385103850_n.jpg

This single picture, I think, tells more than a thousand words.

That is awful.

Here in the UK, they are today signalling in the media about a "second wave" and a second national lockdown. And the worst thing is, I read about this happening at the end of September as a rumour, a couple of months ago. Well, by god they were right.

Fuck COVID and the NWO.

The main link is to a gateway pundit article which quotes a redstate article. The redstate article has been retracted.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_th...t-infectious-but-problem-actually-much-worse/
EDITOR’S NOTE: After review, we are retracting this article. In light of an interpretation of this New York Times article by Health Feedback, the article has been ruled as false/misleading. We regret the convenience to our readers.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...-19-cases-in-the-u-s-is-inflated-by-up-to-90/

Key Takeaway -

"It is important to distinguish between a person who has been infected and a person who is contagious. PCR tests with a high level of sensitivity can produce a positive result even though a person only harbors trace amounts of virus or even dead virus, like in recovering patients. Hence a positive test result without information about viral load is not of practical value in determining if an infected person should self-isolate and whether their contacts should be traced. Although a positive test may not tell us whether the person is contagious, it can confirm whether the person is infected. It is therefore appropriate to count a person with a positive result as a COVID-19 case."

It has been, for me, very difficult to discern what may be true and what may not be from the mainstream media as well as "fringe" media and outright alternative media. Its too bad we can't trust the mainstream media and have to resort to being full time researchers.

Thanks, Jim... Chester

That is awful.

Here in the UK, they are today signalling in the media about a "second wave" and a second national lockdown. And the worst thing is, I read about this happening at the end of September as a rumour, a couple of months ago. Well, by god they were right.

Fuck COVID and the NWO.
Exactly the same thing here in Spain. With practically no deaths. It's all preplanned, and it's on global scale. Portugal started imposing new restrictions, with 3 (THREE) supposed "covid" deaths. Nowhere to run, the world is a huge Guantanamo

Key Takeaway -

"It is important to distinguish between a person who has been infected and a person who is contagious. PCR tests with a high level of sensitivity can produce a positive result even though a person only harbors trace amounts of virus or even dead virus, like in recovering patients. Hence a positive test result without information about viral load is not of practical value in determining if an infected person should self-isolate and whether their contacts should be traced. Although a positive test may not tell us whether the person is contagious, it can confirm whether the person is infected. It is therefore appropriate to count a person with a positive result as a COVID-19 case."

It has been, for me, very difficult to discern what may be true and what may not be from the mainstream media as well as "fringe" media and outright alternative media. Its too bad we can't trust the mainstream media and have to resort to being full time researchers.

Thanks, Jim... Chester
Spot on, but I would go a little further, from what I have read, these tests use an amplification factor, which is the number of times the process is repeated (i.e. the number of times the DNA is duplicated), and each cycle doubles the amount of material. That is in theory, and of course everything multiplied by zero is zero, but this is not just maths, it is chemistry, and for whatever reason it seems to be accepted that PCR run for say 60 cycles will always come out positive. The tests are run in the 35 to 45 range of cycles, and presumably that means that some false positives emerge. That means that sometimes (at times when very few people are sick, probably most times) these tests come out positive when there is absolutely nothing to detect.

Some scientists are advocating no more than 25 cycles.

This is a very sobering read, and there is a section about PCR testing.

https://docs4opendebate.be/en/open-letter/

David

Back