Coronavirus Pandemic

Why did you get born into this world, Silence? Did you think you would never die out of it?

If you were aware prior to your birth in this world that "something could cause you to die" then why have you chosen to be afraid of "COVID-19" and project that fear on the rest of humanity? Are you as afraid of riding (whether driving or a passenger) in a car as you are of COVID-19? If so, why are you not virtue signaling the rest of humanity about cars? Are you as afraid incarnating in a physical body where one day the heart will stop beating as you are about COVID-19? Are you out there telling everyone they shouldn't incarnate?

Life = Risk

Get a clue.
I thought you had me on ignore?

You close with "Get a clue" after a rambling post that has nothing to do with your initial post nor my response. You should take your own advice.

Trump was far from the most protected man on the planet from COVID-19. A common fool can see that. You premise was fatally flawed (like the irony? ;) ) and I pointed it out is all.

Carry on.

Y'know I'm getting really rather sick and tired at this point, of people who keep defending the measures taken to 'beat' COVID 19. I mean, really sick and F***ing tired.

At this point, I assume these people must all be seriously brainwashed. I'm not even joking. It's the only way you can sit and defend these measures when millions are unable to make a living anymore. What in gods name do you think those people are going to do now? Seriously? Just sit around and listen like a good little slave? If you do, you are far too naive.

I'm slowly loosing the ability to remain civil with others who defend this evil. I mean that. I look at those with secure jobs and secure homes bleating on about 'following the rules' and 'we are all in this together' with utter contempt now. And no we are NOT bloody all in this together you sanctimonious cretins; it's easy to be a tosser when you still have a home and still have a job and an income.

So you see what is happening. Divide and Rule. But it's not some airy fairy far off nonsense. It's here, and it's deadly real. And by the way, you eventually may loose your job and income too, and have no where else to turn when tens of thousands are looking for jobs as well. Are you still gonna tow the party line?

Think about it.

Not only that, diverdown, these tossers are hypocrites unless they live in pure isolation and have zero dependency on anyone else for anything. It is "ok" for them to impose upon the rest of us their rules of conduct and functionality as long as they get their needs met.

Yet they never ever admit that for their own needs to be met, the very rules of conduct and functionality must be violated by those who provide for their own needs.

So, they are ok with the providers of their needs taking risks. And there lies their hypocrasy. And what this points out is the utter selfishness of these tossers. And note, utter selfishness is a symptom of spiritual bankruptcy. Spiritual bankruptcy results in blindness to anyone and anything other than one's own selfish drives and desires.

In addition, because of their blindness, they resort to false identification that they are "good" via their rabid militancy and virtue imposition. They reduce their being down to that which they can impose in the physical realm. So they can claim to themselves their righteousness - a massive self deception.

These are the most dangerous expressions of conscious agency that can exist and what they do not allow themselves to understand is that ultimately, the danger is only to themselves.

The karma they acquire from their selfishness and self-depravity is nothing I care to experience. Their free will to do so may eventually be met by force in physicality or may not, but their soul-path fate is certain either way... and, in my set of operational assumptions, they always have the choice to embrace the light though they may not have the choice as to the flames of fire they experience along their way.

Y'know I'm getting really rather sick and tired at this point, of people who keep defending the measures taken to 'beat' COVID 19. I mean, really sick and F***ing tired.

At this point, I assume these people must all be seriously brainwashed. I'm not even joking. It's the only way you can sit and defend these measures when millions are unable to make a living anymore. What in gods name do you think those people are going to do now? Seriously? Just sit around and listen like a good little slave? If you do, you are far too naive.

I'm slowly loosing the ability to remain civil with others who defend this evil. I mean that. I look at those with secure jobs and secure homes bleating on about 'following the rules' and 'we are all in this together' with utter contempt now. And no we are NOT bloody all in this together you sanctimonious cretins; it's easy to be a tosser when you still have a home and still have a job and an income.

So you see what is happening. Divide and Rule. But it's not some airy fairy far off nonsense. It's here, and it's deadly real. And by the way, you eventually may loose your job and income too, and have no where else to turn when tens of thousands are looking for jobs as well. Are you still gonna tow the party line?

Think about it.
U.S. September DOL data just came out showing a continued trend of decreasing unemployment. We've now recovered more than half of the jobs lost from the peak back in March/April. Still, a serious number (4m) are out of work over the pre pandemic levels. So we're not done yet.

I LOVE this guy! Well, as long as his response to the illusory "threat" of the infodemic is concerned; I may still disagree with, and dislike, anything elase he does, but this one act of will and courage is truly brilliant.

It is a single good piece of news among countless bad ones, a spark of bright light in the dark abyss:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/florida-governor-reopening-states-economy-spread-73244205

I especially love how he forbids the repressive measures against the people who refuse to put meaningless muzzles on their faces. It's something like 1960s - 1970s, really; "it is prohibited to prohibit", remember? Funnily how the apparently Right-wing type like Ron DeSantis is acting like your mid-20th century Libertarian Left type.

Well, if the Left degrades itself into a major force of authoritarianism - in the name of the twisted idols of Concensus Science and Trusting the (Official) Experts - it is sometimes takes some Right-wingers to rise the banner of freedom once again.

Since I'm a person whose basic worldview was originally influenced by the mid-century Libertarian Left, it hurts me to acknowledge that in certain aspects the modern Right is more freedom-loving than the modern Left - when it comes to countering the blind worship of the official "experts" and their "consensus", mistaken for science that it isn't.

If only the Right was as much freedom-loving in other aspects - for example, stop back-the-blue cop-worship...

So now, I'm stuck between the people who adore "experts", but bash cops - and other people who adore cops, but bash "experts".

And I despise cops and "experts" equally... Where should I turn?

Probably I should call myself an Anti-Centrist...

In the UK, much of the workforce relies on hospitality, pubs, retail; the service sector, to make ends meet. Since that is pretty much screwed, what are they going to do now? Compete with every other saddo who is in the same boat for the remaining crappy jobs that they were anyway? Move to another sector? Doing what? And at what age? Families to feed? Retraining?! Forget it. None of that adds up to being REALISTIC or PRACTICAL. They, AND THEIR FAMILIES, WITH CHILDREN, will end up destitute.

Aviation is screwed. Tourism Industries and Hotels are screwed. Pubs are screwed. Restaurants are screwed. Small to Medium Enterprises are pretty much screwed. Cinemas are screwed. Music Industry is screwed. Theatres are screwed. I can keep on mentioning things that are screwed. Infact, it’s pretty funny in a way because have you ever noticed that the more you keep repeating something, the more ridiculous and nonsensical it sounds? Screwed. Screwed. Screwed. Screwed. There we go. All in the name of COVID we must sacrifice ourselves for. We must never question the almighty. Those who break any rule associated with COVID MUST. BE. DEMONISED!

At least I can hope in some sick way that if enough people lose their jobs with families to feed and nowhere to turn, that they will start to fight back at the oppressor; the state. Or other people who for some strange reason are on their side ?!?!? :eek:

Or maybe thats far too optimistic an outcome for Britain. Maybe we’ll just be forgotten about and called conspiracy theorists or 'rule breakers' who think they are 'above the law'. Long term Unemployed. They didn't make the 'right choices in life'.

BTW. Didn't you know? There is a PaNdEmIc!!!!!!!!.

"
Nearly 200,000 job losses revealed by UK firms since lockdown began
Some 192,831 job losses have been announced by major British employers since the start of the lockdown in March as follows:
  • September 22 – Wetherspoon – 400 to 450
  • September 22 – Whitbread – 6,000
  • September 18 – Investec – 210
  • September 15 – Waitrose – 124
  • September 14 – London City Airport – 239
  • September 9 – Lloyds Bank – 865
  • September 9 – Pizza Hut – 450
  • September 4 – Virgin Atlantic – 1,150
  • September 3 – Costa – 1,650
  • August 27 – Pret a Manger – 2,800 (includes 1,000 announced on July 6)
  • August 26 – Gatwick Airport – 600
  • August 25 – Co-operative Bank – 350
  • August 20 – Alexander Dennis – 650
  • August 18 – Bombardier – 95
  • August 18 – Marks & Spencer – 7,000
  • August 14 – Yo! Sushi – 250
  • August 14 – River Island – 350
  • August 12 – NatWest – 550
  • August 11 – InterContinental Hotels – 650 worldwide
  • August 11 – Debenhams – 2,500
  • August 7 – Evening Standard – 115
  • August 6 – Travelex – 1,300
  • August 6 – Wetherspoons – 110 to 130
  • August 5 – M&Co – 380
  • August 5 – Arsenal FC – 55
  • August 5 – WH Smith – 1,500
  • August 4 – Dixons Carphone – 800
  • August 4 – Pizza Express – 1,100 at risk
  • August 3 – Hays Travel – up to 878
  • August 3 – DW Sports – 1,700 at risk
  • July 31 – Byron – 651
  • July 30 – Pendragon – 1,800
  • July 29 – Waterstones – unknown number of head office roles
  • July 28 – Selfridges – 450
  • July 27 – Oak Furnitureland – 163 at risk
  • July 23 – Dyson – 600 in UK, 300 overseas
  • July 22 – Mears – fewer than 200
  • July 20 – Marks & Spencer – 950 at risk
  • July 17 – Azzurri Group (owns Zizzi and Ask Italian) – up to 1,200
  • July 16 – Genting – 1,642 at risk
  • July 16 – Burberry – 150 in UK, 350 overseas
  • July 15 – Banks Mining – 250 at risk
  • July 15 – Buzz Bingo – 573 at risk
  • July 14 – Vertu – 345 July 14 – DFS – up to 200 at risk
  • July 9 – General Electric – 369
  • July 9 – Eurostar – unknown number
  • July 9 – Boots – 4,000
  • July 9 – John Lewis – 1,300 at risk
  • July 9 – Burger King – 1,600 at risk
  • July 7 – Reach (owns Daily Mirror and Daily Express newspapers) – 550
  • July 6 – Pret a Manger – 1,000 at risk
  • July 2 – Casual Dining Group (owns Bella Italia and Cafe Rouge) – 1,909
  • July 1 – SSP (owns Upper Crust) – 5,000 at risk
  • July 1 – Arcadia (owns TopShop) – 500
  • July 1 – Harrods – 700
  • July 1 – Virgin Money – 300
  • June 30 – Airbus – 1,700
  • June 30 – TM Lewin – 600
  • June 30 – Smiths Group – “some job losses”
  • June 25 – Royal Mail – 2,000
  • June 24 – Jet2 – 102
  • June 24 – Swissport – 4,556
  • June 24 – Crest Nicholson – 130
  • June 23 – Shoe Zone – unknown number of jobs in head office
  • June 19 – Aer Lingus – 500
  • June 17 – HSBC – unknown number of jobs in UK, 35,000 worldwide
  • June 15 – Jaguar Land Rover – 1,100
  • June 15 – Travis Perkins – 2,500
  • June 12 – Le Pain Quotidien – 200
  • June 11 – Heathrow – at least 500
  • June 11 – Bombardier – 600
  • June 11 – Johnson Matthey – 2,500
  • June 11 – Centrica – 5,000
  • June 10 – Quiz – 93
  • June 10 – The Restaurant Group (owns Frankie and Benny’s) – 3,000
  • June 10 – Monsoon Accessorise – 545
  • June 10 – Everest Windows – 188
  • June 8 – BP – 10,000 worldwide
  • June 8 – Mulberry – 375
  • June 5 – Victoria’s Secret – 800 at risk
  • June 5 – Bentley – 1,000
  • June 4 – Aston Martin – 500
  • June 4 – Lookers – 1,500
  • May 29 – Belfast International Airport – 45
  • May 28 – Debenhams (in second announcement) – “hundreds” of jobs
  • May 28 – EasyJet – 4,500 worldwide
  • May 26 – McLaren – 1,200
  • May 22 – Carluccio’s – 1,000
  • May 21 – Clarks – 900
  • May 20 – Rolls-Royce – 9,000
  • May 20 – Bovis Homes – unknown number
  • May 19 – Ovo Energy – 2,600
  • May 19 – Antler – 164
  • May 15 – JCB – 950 at risk
  • May 13 – Tui – 8,000 worldwide
  • May 12 – Carnival UK (owns P&O Cruises and Cunard) – 450
  • May 11 – P&O Ferries – 1,100 worldwide
  • May 5 – Virgin Atlantic – 3,150
  • May 1 – Ryanair – 3,000 worldwide
  • April 30 – Oasis Warehouse – 1,800
  • April 29 – WPP – unknown number
  • April 28 – British Airways – 12,000
  • April 23 – Safran Seats – 400
  • April 23 – Meggitt – 1,800 worldwide
  • April 21 – Cath Kidston – 900
  • April 17 – Debenhams – 422
  • March 31 – Laura Ashley – 268
  • March 30 – BrightHouse – 2,400 at risk
  • March 27 – Chiquito – 1,500 at risk "

Source - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-online-closure-128-UK-cinemas.html#comments

At least I can hope in some sick way that if enough people lose their jobs with families to feed and nowhere to turn, that they will start to fight back at the oppressor; the state. Or other people who for some strange reason are on their side ?!?!? :eek:
It's going the other way in the U.S. at least. Unemployment has been going down for several months. Again, I fully realize unemployment rates are still much higher than pre pandemic and that's quite serious. But shouldn't we try to ground our angst in actual economic data? I'm certainly open to any perspective that includes macro economic data as it's foundation.

It's going the other way in the U.S. at least. Unemployment has been going down for several months. Again, I fully realize unemployment rates are still much higher than pre pandemic and that's quite serious. But shouldn't we try to ground our angst in actual economic data? I'm certainly open to any perspective that includes macro economic data as it's foundation.
In what respect are widespread losses not actual economic data? You seem very casual about what is happening, perhaps because it isn't in your own little backyard. The use of the term 'angst' is neither here nor there, these are simple practicalities, gnashing of teeth is optional.

In what respect are widespread losses not actual economic data? You seem very casual about what is happening, perhaps because it isn't in your own little backyard. The use of the term 'angst' is neither here nor there, these are simple practicalities, gnashing of teeth is optional.
I have no idea what you're referencing when you say "widespread losses". Please clarify.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...t-mother-fathers-funeral.html#reader-comments

Shocking moment staff member at crematorium interrupts the service to shout at man who moved his chair closer to his mother to comfort her at his father's funeral
  • Staff at Crownhill Crematorium in Milton Keynes told off mourners at funeral
  • Unnamed man moved to give mother cuddle during service after father's death
  • Member of staff interrupted service to berate guests for moving close together
  • Son explained he was 'heartbroken' by the action, saying: 'It shocked everyone'
  • Added that that the retribution had made a 'devastating day even worse'

"As he approached the mourners in the front row, he went on: 'You can't move the chairs, you were told.' "

This is my litmus test. It is my honest to god opinion that anyone who tries to defend this, is a lost cause, and is a danger to what's left of the human soul, because that is what it feels like now. This is what we are turning into. Our souls are being smashed.

Go on, I dare ya.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...t-mother-fathers-funeral.html#reader-comments

Shocking moment staff member at crematorium interrupts the service to shout at man who moved his chair closer to his mother to comfort her at his father's funeral
  • Staff at Crownhill Crematorium in Milton Keynes told off mourners at funeral
  • Unnamed man moved to give mother cuddle during service after father's death
  • Member of staff interrupted service to berate guests for moving close together
  • Son explained he was 'heartbroken' by the action, saying: 'It shocked everyone'
  • Added that that the retribution had made a 'devastating day even worse'

"As he approached the mourners in the front row, he went on: 'You can't move the chairs, you were told.' "
This is my litmus test. It is my honest to god opinion that anyone who tries to defend this, is a lost cause, and is a danger to what's left of the human soul, because that is what it feels like now. This is what we are turning into. Our souls are being smashed.

Go on, I dare ya.

In a world that is based on give and take which is underpinned in one way or another by a financial system or an equivalent… you pay as you go. You pay for everything. Nothing you get, nothing you receive, nothing you take, nothing you experience is free. It all costs something, it costs money or it costs time or it costs experience… again, nothing is free.

And that includes fear. Fear isn’t free either. There’s a cost. The cost can be, and indeed usually is, huge.

Fear mongering, as well, has a cost and most of the fear mongerers know it. The cost to fear mongering is absolutely huge.

Those who engage in it, especially when they are motivated by a belief that by so doing enhances the chances of advancement of their political agendas are the most disgusting expressions of human being on the planet. They bury any conscience they have and impose their single minded goal on the rest of the planet. This is coming to an end.

:)

lrakooE.gif

Wednesday night I held my Uncle's hand in his living room while he died from a weird neurological disease he acquired from Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam.

After he died I washed his body with a warm rag and put clothes on him before the funeral home arrived to collect his body.

The guys from the funeral home refused to enter the house unless we all put on masks. Then they sprayed disinfectant on his body, like right in his face while my Aunt and I stood there watching. These things made me angry.

Tomorrow I will attend his funeral. If the funeral home does something like in this video, I'm afraid I might "cause a scene". I am so sick of this nonsense.

Wednesday night I held my Uncle's hand in his living room while he died from a weird neurological disease he acquired from Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam.

After he died I washed his body with a warm rag and put clothes on him before the funeral home arrived to collect his body.

The guys from the funeral home refused to enter the house unless we all put on masks. Then they sprayed disinfectant on his body, like right in his face while my Aunt and I stood there watching. These things made me angry.

Tomorrow I will attend his funeral. If the funeral home does something like in this video, I'm afraid I might "cause a scene". I am so sick of this nonsense.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Back