Coronavirus Pandemic

I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you K9. An Honor Guard is coming today from Fort Hood near Waco to do a 21 gun salute. Those things are pretty cool.

After the funeral I'm hosting a big 'ol Texas BBQ tonight.

My Uncle was in the 173rd Airborne Division. He is actually in this music video at timestamp 2:03 ducking his head. The photograph of him and his Lieutenant at timestamp 3:42 hangs on the wall in my Uncle's den.

Of course he will be listed as a "Covid Death". The neurological disease has been eating his muscles for two years. His urine was brown from this when I would empty his catheter.

Two weeks ago he tested Positive for Covid-19. I have been changing his diapers and sheets for a week at his house on Hospice because he is too heavy for my Aunt. I got exposed and got the sniffles for three days, but I'm over it. I had to. My Wife and my Aunt also had it.

The Covid test is so wildly innacurate there's no telling what we actually had. This whole Covid Terror Campaign makes me angry beyond belief.

Wednesday night I held my Uncle's hand in his living room while he died from a weird neurological disease he acquired from Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam.

After he died I washed his body with a warm rag and put clothes on him before the funeral home arrived to collect his body.

The guys from the funeral home refused to enter the house unless we all put on masks. Then they sprayed disinfectant on his body, like right in his face while my Aunt and I stood there watching. These things made me angry.

Tomorrow I will attend his funeral. If the funeral home does something like in this video, I'm afraid I might "cause a scene". I am so sick of this nonsense.

Sorry to hear that Charlie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ies-flout-lockdown-rules.html#reader-comments

Police will enter homes and break up Christmas dinners if families break lockdown rules - and there will be riots, predicts police commissioner
  • West Midlands police chief says officers will investigate Christmas gatherings
  • He said police can only enforce the rules handed down by the Government
  • Mr Jamieson also warned riots could be sparked by 'heavy-handed' police
  • He fears the end of furlough and Christmas restrictions could cause unrest

If the police in the UK try to enforce this, on Christmas Day, there WILL be riots. The government better be afraid.

Simple as that.

Police will enter homes and break up Christmas dinners

Voters in the West Midlands are getting exactly what they voted for...

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/david-jamieson-re-elected-police-11297118

This is a good thing.

v4wyYhs.png

I had to drive out to Midland Texas on business last week... interesting to see how “mask discipline” drops off a few miles outside of Austin. And in Midland, a city in the desert built on oil and gas, almost no one wore masks except employees of restaurants and gas stations who mostly had them scrunched down around necks or dangling off an ear.

Masks are required to enter all buildings and when entering a restaurant until you get to your table.

Ah. Thank you.

I will do the thing where I pull my shirt up over my nose if some Covidiot molests me.

Sorry you had to visit Midland. :) All the motel rooms there stink of crude oil, and the carpet has that slippery black sheen where you have to put on your shoes to walk from the bed to the bathroom.

Ah. Thank you.

I will do the thing where I pull my shirt up over my nose if some Covidiot molests me.

Sorry you had to visit Midland. :) All the motel rooms there stink of crude oil, and the carpet has that slippery black sheen where you have to put on your shoes to walk from the bed to the bathroom.

lol well I didn't want to experience a Midland hotel so I got up at 4 AM and drove out and back the same day.

And here we go... Just as so many here posted about way back in March and April (Sweden's approach) - check this out...

As new lockdowns are ordered across Europe, Swedish COVID death rate has fallen sharply

"What we see right now is a rapid fall in the number of cases, and of course some kind of immunity has to be involved in that as nothing else has changed," says Sweden's coronavirus response czar, State Epidemiologist Anders Tegnell.

As governments across Europe are contemplating the reinstatement of curfews, lockdowns and other restrictive mitigation measures to combat a resurgent coronavirus, Sweden, which went its own way with a less interventionist response to the virus, has been largely spared from the spreading "second wave."

In France, President Emmanuel Macron has ordered a new lockdown until December. People are not to leave their homes except to buy essential goods, seek medical care and to exercise for an hour a day. Bars and restaurants will be closed, and travel between regions banned. Schools will stay open, but universities will move online.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel earlier this week introduced tougher restrictions in her nation for a four-week period: No more than 10 people from two households are allowed to meet outdoors. Non-essential travel is discouraged, and hotels are not open to tourists. Schools, kindergartens, shops and churches remain open.
So far the U.K. government is not following suit. "We don't want to create a second national lockdown," Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick told Sky News. "We know that has some effect on bearing down on the virus, but we also know it's immensely disruptive in other regards to people's lives and livelihoods and broader health and well-being, so we will do everything we can to avoid that situation."

Instead, the British government has favored localized restrictions in cities such as London, Birmingham and Manchester. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have unilaterally imposed their own extreme measures.

However, earlier this year, Macron issued an ultimatum that he would close France's border with Britain unless it introduced tougher restrictions by March 20. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson duly obliged, ordering a full lockdown just six days later. How much this latest French decision will affect the U.K. remains to be seen.

This latest imposition of nationwide restrictions is being called a "circuit-breaker." As it is in place for a limited time period, it is hoped this will be less damaging to the economy and to people's mental health than a lockdown.

Critics point out that when lockdowns were originally imposed earlier in the year, they were also supposed to be in place for a very short time. In March, France was told it would last 15 days; the UK's lockdown was supposed to last for three weeks.

The justification for taking these tougher measures now is that infection numbers and deaths are starting to rise. Countries are fearful once again that their health services will be overwhelmed.

Meanwhile, one European nation continues to defy European public health orthodoxy. Sweden's decision not to go into full lockdown continues to receive criticism. TIME magazine, for example, recently published an article about the Swedish experiment headlined: "The Swedish COVID-19 Response Is a Disaster. It Shouldn't Be a Model for the rest of the World."

Initially, Sweden's fatality numbers started rising fast: At one point its mortality rate was five times higher than its Scandinavian neighbor Denmark and ten times higher than Finland and Norway. It turned out that this was mainly due to one of the few lockdown restrictions Sweden did impose. Elderly people were moved out of hospitals and into nursing homes. Then, as the virus spread, the newly sick were not allowed to go into hospital for treatment. It has since eased those restrictions.

"Deaths are not so closely connected to the amount of cases you have in a country," claims Sweden's coronavirus response czar, State Epidemiologist Anders Tegnell controversially claims. "There are so many other things," he argues, "that the influence the amount of deaths you have. What part of the population gets hit? Is it the elderly people? How well can you protect people in your long-term facilities? How well does your healthcare system continue to function? How can we improve the treatment in ICUs?"

Tegnell's decision to keep Sweden's society largely open and rely on voluntary participation, rather than imposing reduction measures, may have allowed herd immunity to grow within its population. "What we see right now is a rapid fall in the number of cases," he says, "and of course some kind of immunity has to be involved in that as nothing else has changed."

According to worldometers.info, during the last three months from July 27 to Oct. 27, Sweden suffered 198 deaths, around two per day. To put that in perspective, the average number of cancer deaths during that same period in Sweden is 6,000.

If Sweden's small population of 10.23 million was scaled up to the U.K.'s size, that would be the equivalent of 1,290 deaths, whereas the U.K. actually suffered 4,540 deaths (over three times as many) during that time. The U.S. equivalent of Sweden's number would be 6,406, whereas worldometers.info reports there were 80,677 U.S. deaths, which is over twelve times as many.

Another factor that may have played a part in those higher numbers is the general health of the population. According to the World Health Organization's Global Obesity Levels chart, the U.S. lies in 12th place with 36.2% of its population deemed obese, the U.K. is in 33rd place with 27.8%, and Sweden is way down in 96th place with 20.6%.

This "virus" has been utilized to perpetrate a global wide psyop. And this is why I call it COVID-19 scamplanDEMic™

So far the U.K. government is not following suit.
No, we are in lockdown right now. However, I think there are signs that people aren't taking it very seriously, and more and more information is coming out:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...reveals-whats-REALLY-going-NHS-hospitals.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8917165/Hospitals-NO-busier-normal-experts-claim.html

I have a feeling when the truth comes out, it will turn out that a few dodgy 'experts' have real this country into collossal debt and caused immense misery. For example, a short while ago we were walking past a canal boat and got talking to the owner. At one point he mentioned that his friend had had his cancer treatment postponed, and was now basically waiting to die.

David

Back