Coronavirus Pandemic

That's where I heard it.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/...-fraud-covert-covid-agendas-nephilim-corpses/

I'm begging my people not to take this Genetic Modifier, without much success.

I confess I enjoy studying Nephilim, the Garden of Eden, Thoth Tablets, Enlil, Megaliths, etc.
What do you think about Hilary’s email re: “the graves of the nephilim”? Even if it’s just some code language, it’s really strange. I’ve done my fair share of Mesopotamian studies. The idea that the wars in the Middle East were about more than material resources makes a lot of sense to me.

What do you think about Hilary’s email re: “the graves of the nephilim”?

That was super-interesting to me, but there doesn't seem to be anything to it.

If you search FOIA logs on the State Department website https://foia.state.gov/Search/Search.aspx for the word "nephilim", you see that someone named ""Denetra D. Senigar" made that request in December of 2018.

I searched but couldn't find anyone interesting with that name.

https://search.wikileaks.org/?q=nephilim turns nothing interesting.

Attachments

• 1606944595979.png
    1606944595979.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Let's take your assertion at face value (since your link doesn't say anything about the vaccines in question) and assume these vaccines to, indeed, modify human DNA.

Are you asserting that any/all DNA modification is de facto "bad"?

If not, are you asserting that these specific modifications are known to be harmful in some way? If so, can you share the evidence?

Let's take your assertion at face value (since your link doesn't say anything about the vaccines in question) and assume these vaccines to, indeed, modify human DNA.

Are you asserting that any/all DNA modification is de facto "bad"?

If not, are you asserting that these specific modifications are known to be harmful in some way? If so, can you share the evidence?

My god, you are an expert in moving the goalposts, aren't you?

There IS something fundamentally wrong with modifying your DNA, especially if you have no choice in the matter. We don't know what the long term effects of this will be......

That's where I heard it.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/...-fraud-covert-covid-agendas-nephilim-corpses/

I'm begging my people not to take this Genetic Modifier, without much success.

I confess I enjoy studying Nephilim, the Garden of Eden, Thoth Tablets, Enlil, Megaliths, etc.
Charlie,
Can you clarify something for me? Is there evidence that this vaccine actually alters the DNA? If it doesn't I don't see how it is meant to churn out spike protein indefinitely, if it does that really is a game changer!

David

My god, you are an expert in moving the goalposts, aren't you?

There IS something fundamentally wrong with modifying your DNA, especially if you have no choice in the matter. We don't know what the long term effects of this will be......
Why? Do you really think we won't be modifying DNA in the future?

As for not understanding the long term effects, how is this different from any other human technological progression? At our best we seem to try and account for effects of new technology, especially medical, but routinely find these accountings to be fallible. Doesn't seem to have stopped us from trying to advance.

Now, if your thinking about all this from a perspective that assumes the actors have nefarious, control, overlord motivations, I can see why you'd be scared. So, is there no case or scenario where DNA modification might be considered good? Or are all medical advancements just part of the grand conspiracy?

Why? Do you really think we won't be modifying DNA in the future?

As for not understanding the long term effects, how is this different from any other human technological progression? At our best we seem to try and account for effects of new technology, especially medical, but routinely find these accountings to be fallible. Doesn't seem to have stopped us from trying to advance.

Now, if your thinking about all this from a perspective that assumes the actors have nefarious, control, overlord motivations, I can see why you'd be scared. So, is there no case or scenario where DNA modification might be considered good? Or are all medical advancements just part of the grand conspiracy?

Altering your DNA is not some trivial thing. It's going to change humanity in fundamental ways. There are many people who want nothing part of that, including myself.

We are flirting dangerously with ourselves, and I don't think we have the requisite wisdom to determine when to stop. We just seem to keep going forward, at any cost, towards god knows what.

I stand by my goalpost statement Silence. You don't seem to stand for anything, rather you seem quite content to let the world blow you about where ever it tells you to. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Altering your DNA is not some trivial thing. It's going to change humanity in fundamental ways. There are many people who want nothing part of that, including myself.

We are flirting dangerously with ourselves, and I don't think we have the requisite wisdom to determine when to stop. We just seem to keep going forward, at any cost, towards god knows what.
I hear you, but wonder if it will be much different than any of the previous technological leaps. Folks have been scared of these types of things throughout history; things that have changed us at least as fundamentally as DNA. We've been going forward for centuries. Is there any other way?

I stand by my goalpost statement Silence. You don't seem to stand for anything, rather you seem quite content to let the world blow you about where ever it tells you to. Just my opinion.
DD, I think where I cause you angst, and where we may differ, is that I have a very different worldview regarding the much discussed threat of the elite. I don't think, for example, that the COVID pandemic is a scripted PSYOP. Are there unscrupulous characters profiting from the mayhem? Sure, there always are but that's a different thing altogether.

To me it seems like you are being blown about by these conspiracies (which is certainly your right to do so). Seems a matter of perspective.

Is there evidence that this vaccine actually alters the DNA?

Glad you asked. I actually invested 2 hours research reading this morning into that very question.

I thought mRNA vaccines like these for Corona do alter your DNA. I was wrong. mRNA vaccines do not purposely alter your DNA or RNA, but they can accidentally if they go sideways.

Some vaccines do, on purpose, alter your DNA. That's called "Immunoprophylaxis by gene transfer" or I.G.T. (Google it link) That's the one to watch for.

The following promotional video from CureVac Corporation was actually a pretty good, short explanation of how mRNA vaccines work...

I certainly won't be taking any rushed-to-market, $200,000 damage cap, no legal liability mRNA vaccine. They can have devastating side-effects such as neurological damage, and even give people AIDS-like syndromes.

I seem to be immune to Covid already.

Last edited:
From dangerousmedicine.com

-------------------------

Five risks of mRNA vaccines

The big problem with mRNA vaccines is that human biochemistry is incredibly complex, and the body’s synthesis of tens of thousands of different proteins is remarkably delicate and easy to throw out of balance. Many people don’t realize this, but proteins are not merely structural components of the body (such as muscle tissue), they are also messengers (such as hormones), transport vehicles, enzymes, antibodies and many other types of molecules necessary for good health.

Injecting the body with mRNA strands — which are essentially protein synthesis instructions — could theoretically unleash catastrophic unintended consequences in the body, which could include causing destructive self-reinforcing feedback loops that either diminish necessary protein synthesis or cause runaway excessive protein synthesis. These side effects can potentially lead to at least five negative outcomes:

1) Sudden onset of autoimmune disorders that cause the body’s immune system to attack its own cells. (See more details below.)

2) Heightened inflammation in the body, resulting in a hyper-inflammatory response in some people, leading to secondary effects such as neurological damage, organ failure or cancer. This is also sometimes called an “enhanced” inflammatory response.

3) A heightened risk of blood clotting in response to mRNA strands circulating in the blood outside the body’s cells. This can lead to potentially fatal episodes of stroke or serious cardiovascular events.

4) Immune response interference due to the presence of unintended RNA fragments being translated into unintended proteins, leading to a vast array of negative possible outcomes including molecular deficiencies that can result in various diseases and syndromes including hormonal / endocrine disorders, infertility, cardiovascular disease, neurological disorders and many more.

5) In the case of self-replicating mRNA vaccines using viral components, an inability to stop a runaway process that’s replicating out of control in the body. This could theoretically occur when the mRNA snippets are pushed into cells via virus replicon particles (VRP), for example, or using other viral delivery methods that rely on viral replication machinery. On the other hand, self-replicating mRNA vaccines allow for injection doses to be incredibly small, since the mRNA coding material is self-replicating, and this could lead to safer vaccines with far smaller dosing requirements compared to traditional vaccines.

I stand by my goalpost statement Silence. You don't seem to stand for anything

It seems that way because it is that way. He is simply trolling you for a response.

He doesn't care about learning anything or convincing you. His only goal is to irritate you.

Do you really have time to spend precious minutes of your life feeding that?

Click here to get rid of him... http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/members/silence.3487/ignore

Do yourself a favor.

I thought mRNA vaccines like these for Corona do alter your DNA. I was wrong. mRNA vaccines do not purposely alter your DNA or RNA, but they can accidentally if they go sideways.

Some vaccines do, on purpose, alter your DNA. That's called "Immunoprophylaxis by gene transfer" or I.G.T. (Google it link) That's the one to watch for.
I wonder what 'sideways' means! The mRNA would have to be copied with reverse transcriptase to make DNA, I guess, and then it would be inserted into the actual DNA!

This sort of thing was supposed to be the basis of gene therapy, but as I remember, sometimes the new gene would get spliced into an inappropriate point and cause a virulent cancer.

There is still the other issue - I can't see why the mRNA wouldn't break up before long and stop creating the desired protein!

Than there would seem to be a risk that the body would become immune to itself.

That video made me want to strangle the man who made it - it is so sickly ugh!

I guess you covered some of those points in your later post, which I missed.

My final point would be, does anyone test that the vaccine as delivered contains no other ingredients?

David

It seems that way because it is that way. He is simply trolling you for a response.

He doesn't care about learning anything or convincing you. His only goal is to irritate you.

Do you really have time to spend precious minutes of your life feeding that?

Click here to get rid of him... http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/members/silence.3487/ignore

Do yourself a favor.

Hah, I do wonder sometimes myself Charlie.

Silence isn't irritating me in a way that I need to Silence, Silence though. I don't really get that bothered by people generally. And I dislike doing that anyway because I'm already immersed in my own communities so it's interesting to see how reality is interpreted by the other side, just incase I'm the insane one. Something Jordan Peterson said once. But I'm obviously strongly in favour of my side when you get down to it!

Anyway, taking myself out of all this, to a non participating vantage point. What if what we are witnessing, are two competing consensus realities smashing together and causing chaos because obviously to have more than one consensus reality is a bit of a contradiction? It's piques a part of me that just watches reality, and takes notes. It's fascinating from a point of view beyond the physical world and it's constraints, If it weren't for the realities of the risk from loosing jobs to SJW cancel culture and Plandemics and all that nasty stuff that seems to have taken over everyones lives by force......

However, Malf is definitely a twat troll.

I hear you, but wonder if it will be much different than any of the previous technological leaps. Folks have been scared of these types of things throughout history; things that have changed us at least as fundamentally as DNA. We've been going forward for centuries. Is there any other way?

I don't understand how it doesn't give you the heebie jeebies to think of altering ones DNA due to 'progress'.

Being scared of progress and technology that has affected the external world is one thing. Something that alters the very fabric of our physical selves, is a whole different ball game.....

Silence said:
DD, I think where I cause you angst, and where we may differ, is that I have a very different worldview regarding the much discussed threat of the elite. I don't think, for example, that the COVID pandemic is a scripted PSYOP. Are there unscrupulous characters profiting from the mayhem? Sure, there always are but that's a different thing altogether.

To me it seems like you are being blown about by these conspiracies (which is certainly your right to do so). Seems a matter of perspective.

Haha, good one.

No. To me, I don't get how you can go through life just accepting things like altering DNA or the effects of a so called Pandemic on the world economically, or the threat of the elite, as if it's non-consequential and meaningless. It's as if you have no self or inner drive to stop the environment/world/those in power, from wanting to change your reality. That is why I think you are a like a leaf that gets blown about in the wind. You always pose questions from a point of view that seems completely detached from what is happening in the world. I just don't get it. And fair enough, that's your perspective, but it doesn't make any sense to me.

I think that before we give up on the idea that the virus is in some sense a fake, it is worth reading "Virus Mania" by Ettienne de Harven, MD.

That book seems to flesh out a lot of the issues about virus isolation, and also puts what we are seeing now in some sort of context. In particular, earlier viruses were being hyped as potential pandemics until they fizzled.

Is it conceivable that faced with those 'failures' they hatched a cunning plan to pick an unnamed virus that was already widespread, and pretend that it had just started in Wuhan and spread so fast. This might explain the numbers of reports of antibody detections in frozen blood/sewage samples as far back as Sept last year. Plenty of people have expressed amazement that the virus was sequenced so fast - but this way they could have just taken their time.

I know I am flopping about in my view, but this subject is very confusing and inconsistent.

This would also fit with the embarrassing fact that this virus generally does nothing much at all.

David

I wonder what 'sideways' means! ...does anyone test that the vaccine as delivered contains no other ingredients?

When I said "going sideways" I was referring mostly to the mRNA self-replicating out of control, #5 above.

My reading indicates that Genetic Engineers can adjust the amount of time the "Messenger RNA" (mRNA) tells the ribosomes to produce the antigens, from one time, to months, to forever.

If the Engineers get that wrong, the process can spiral permanently out of control and kill you.

-----

I've not looked at the SARS-Cov-2 vaccine they are currently shipping out. Someone should investigate what the vials actually contain. I won't right now because I have no intention of taking one.

Last edited:
That video made me want to strangle the man who made it

I know what you mean. The Curevac Corporation video was actually kinda creepy.

It reminded me of this creepy video from the Weyland Corporation advertising their new A.I. robot "David".

Such a nice, good-looking fellow with a nice British accent. What could go wrong? :)

My reading indicates that Genetic Engineers can adjust the amount of time the "Messenger RNA" (mRNA) tells the ribosomes to produce the antigens, from one time, to months, to forever.
A link to that would be awfully intresting.

My suspicion is that this story is just a cover to avoid the outcry there would be if this splices DNA itself.

David

I apologize but I don't have a link. I read about 8,000 words yesterday morning on 20 different websites.

The risk of mRNA vaccines looping out of control is something we must investigate more.

Interestingly, you'll notice most of the articles on mRNA are copy-pasta from government websites with the same paragraphs altered slightly.

Do use the Mojeek search engine for an organic perspective, different from Google/Startpage/DDG's bogusly queered search results.

https://www.mojeek.com

Back