Coronavirus Pandemic

However, mRNA is soon destroyed, and so I don't understand how any permanent change is made to confer immunity over time.

David

The story is that your body is infected with the vaccine and this triggers an immune response. The vaccine's RNA is taken up by your cells and your cell's produce proteins that then immune recognizes infection.

"After injection, the vaccine particles bump into cells and fuse to them, releasing mRNA. The cell’s molecules read its sequence and build spike proteins...Some of the spike proteins form spikes that migrate to the surface of the cell and stick out their tips. The vaccinated cells also break up some of the proteins into fragments, which they present on their surface. These protruding spikes and spike protein fragments can then be recognized by the immune system.
It’s possible that in the months after vaccination, the number of antibodies and killer T-cells will drop. But the immune system also contains special cells called memory B-cells and memory T-cells that might retain information about the coronavirus for years or even decades."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/moderna-covid-19-vaccine.html

What is not explained is how this immune response is superior to your body's response to the actual virus. There are trial balloons now in the MSM that if an individual recovers from an actual covid-19 infection they will still be required to get the vaccine.

It’s possible that in the months after vaccination, the number of antibodies and killer T-cells will drop. But the immune system also contains special cells called memory B-cells and memory T-cells that might retain information about the coronavirus for years or even decades."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/moderna-covid-19-vaccine.html

What is not explained is how this immune response is superior to your body's response to the actual virus. There are trial balloons now in the MSM that if an individual recovers from an actual covid-19 infection they will still be required to get the vaccine.
Thanks, I can't see much difference from a normal vaccine mechanism, except that the protein intended to raise the antibodies is delivered to the cell in the form of its mRNA.

I wonder if any organisation actually analyses these vaccines, to ensure they don't contain any other ingredients - such as mechanisms to tamper with DNA.

Could the RNA be subjected to a reverse transcriptase inside the cell, and end up inside a chromosome?

David

Thanks, I can't see much difference from a normal vaccine mechanism, except that the protein intended to raise the antibodies is delivered to the cell in the form of its mRNA.

I wonder if any organisation actually analyses these vaccines, to ensure they don't contain any other ingredients - such as mechanisms to tamper with DNA.

Could the RNA be subjected to a reverse transcriptase inside the cell, and end up inside a chromosome?

David

I admit to being at a loss here re what can the mRNA do to our genomes. Because it's mRNA, the idea is that it can't have any effect on our genomes, the alteration of nuclear DNA and non-nuclear DNA. Yet there is still so much mystery to the genome. And one needs to have such a deep knowledge of genetics, and it still won't be enough to know all of what we need to know here. Also the nuclear DNA cannot be separated from the cytoplasm, cellular membrane, they work as a cohesive whole, and of course the cells together etc.

And then there is all the different kinds of RNAs in the cell, and their multiple functions, interactions with DNA and enzymes. This alone is huge, and an ever growing mountain of literature, that is having huge repercussions to our ideas on everything from GMOs to evolutionary biology and pharmacology.

I have actually started to read again a lot here, but admit to being flummoxed, wondering if I am connecting the wrong puzzle pieces, or forcing them to stick together when they don't. Also don't know what the puzzle is supposed to be or look like. In the dark here.

I am trying to focus on what we can know, the bigger picture, how are the people who get vaccinated doing, are their side effects? Are these effects being monitored or going to be covered up? Which bloggers and alternative med sites are going to be able to give us the best information here? Also are the health authorities going to fake a vaccine success by dialing back on the testing and/or running lower cycles on PCR testing, which will give way lower positive numbers. And then they can say: hey we have beaten this thing through vaccination. Old people go back to dying from old age, and the rest of us just get ordinary flu as usual.

And then years down the line the side effects start coming through and the med gangsters start blaming anything but the vaccine. Just don't know.

Last edited:
I admit to being at a loss here re what can the mRNA do to our genomes. Because it's mRNA, the idea is that it can't have any effect on our genomes, the alteration of nuclear DNA and non-nuclear DNA.
Most of us here only have limited knowledge.

I would say that at face value that statement is probably true, but does anyone know if the contents of the vaccine have all been revealed? I would imagine it would be very hard to analyse a vaccine for additional possible components, so do we trust Pfizer as an honourable company?

What I do know, is that I say an early description of a COVID vaccine, and it did talk about splicing DNA into the chromosome to make a permanent modification. That article was pro-vaccine, touting how new and exciting this technique was! I wish I had kept a link.

David

@stripedcatfrommars

Are you able to elucidate what exactly an mRNA vaccine is? I mean, as I understand it, mRNA is created from the corresponding section of DNA, and leaves the nucleus to pass on the message to a ribosome to make protein.

However, mRNA is soon destroyed, and so I don't understand how any permanent change is made to confer immunity over time.

David

Yes the mRNA is involved in translation via the ribosomes, the genetic information is translated (the term actually used) into amino acids, which of course make up the proteins/enzymes. Hence why it cannot insert itself into the nuclear DNA, altering it. The immunity is supposed to be conferred via the immune system's response to the protein/s the mRNA codes for. I know that there is a particular spike protein that is supposed to be an integral part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, that is fundamental to the coding of the vaccine mRNA. So the idea is that the immune system, and the adaptive immune system that is (we have 2 immune systems - the innate and the adaptive), is stimulated to respond to this protein coded by the mRNA that's in the vaccine. That is the immune system is supposed to generate antibodies that bond to this protein, recognize it as a foreign protein (which in a sense it is), and in the process able to neutralize it. Since this is the same protein found in what passes for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the idea is that the body has ready-made SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, able to tackle and neutralize this particular corona virus.

The issue then is so what will this foreign protein that the mRNA codes for, do to our bodies? I do think our antibodies will neutralize it, so long as one has a robust immune system. Then again, there may be quite a few unknowns here, and even the known variables here (because you get into enzymology) I would not have a clue about. However I have already made mention of Michael Yeadon, former veep at Pfizer and head of the allergy and respiratory division there (he quit in 2011), and his objections to this vaccine, on the grounds of the synctin-1 protein contained within this particular spike protein that the mRNA codes for. He feels that it will then entrain the immune system (in females this is an issue) to neutralize or render inactive synctin-1. Thing is synctin-1 is necessary for the formation of the placenta in females. That's the issue. Hence Yeadon's fears that it could cause female infertility. Over what period of time, would this be temporary/transient or last for years, decades; and what other factors come into the immune system's recognition of synctin-1 as an antigen rather than a necessary endogneous protein? I don't know. I don't know if anybody does. Yeadon has been very vocal about his opposition to the vaccine because of the synctin-1 factor. The other issues with this vaccine are ones that are not removed from the problems with vaccines in general. Namely the preservatives, in this case polyethylene glycol and potassium chloride, also others but can't recall offhand (I know the vaccine also contains cholesterol). Polyethylene itself can - among those who have an allergy to it - generate a severe autoimmune response, resulting in serious side effects, even death.

Let me add an obvious point. Many of those being vaccinated are the elderly, who being old - their immune systems are not as robust as in their prime, aside from the chronic health conditions that afflict many elderly - are more vulnerable to serious adverse affects of any vaccine, this one is not going to be an exception.

Last edited:
However I have already made mention of Michael Yeodon, former veep at Pfizer and head of the allergy and respiratory division there (he quit in 2011), and his objections to this vaccine, on the grounds of the synctin-1 protein contained within this particular spike protein that the mRNA codes for. He feels that it will then entrain the immune system (in females this is an issue) to neutralize or render inactive synctin-1. Thing is synctin-1 is necessary for the formation of the placenta in females.
Wow - you have hit the nail on the head with this! I'd somehow missed this with all the 'noise' in this thread for a while.

Try typing synctin-1 into GOOGLE - you get a whole string of denials that there is any danger of this reducing female fertility! Somewhere called "fullfact.org" is prominent in denying this:

https://fullfact.org/health/vaccine-covid-fertility/

I have suddenly realised that organisations like that are really useful for checking issues that people are not supposed to know!

The text on that page is actually less than definite itself:
There also isn’t any evidence from trials of the Pfizer vaccine that it affects fertility.

As the vaccine stimulates an immune response to the spike protein, if it did affect fertility we might also expect to see Covid-19 infections affecting this too, as the body should produce a similar immune response if infected. But we don’t. Although it has been suggested that Covid-19 cases seem to be more severe in pregnant women, there doesn’t seem to be evidence that Covid-19 causes women to lose their pregnancy, or struggle to get pregnant later.

How could there be definite evidence of infertility caused by the vaccine, when it has only been trialled for a few months?

This of course leads back to Bill Gates' desire to reduce the world's population.

David

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 11.35.19.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 11.35.19.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 11.35.31.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 11.35.31.png
    191 KB · Views: 2
Will you be taking the Covid-19 vaccine ?

What do you think?

Thing is I fear, depending on how this plays out, they may try to force this on us, mandatory vaccinations. For now they are saying no mandatory vaccines, but back in March or so, near the whole world went on our first lockdowns, for we were told 3 weeks, to flatten out the curve. That was 9 months ago. We were told no businesses needed to worry, none would go under. How did that pan out? Australia is already saying, if you don't go for your vaccine, you will get fired from your job. Not that it's mandatory or anything.

So they will say it's not mandatory, but if you don't get it, you can lose your job, not enter an airport, school, university, shopping mall, library etc. Individual store owners at their own discretion may demand to see your vaccine card before they let you in. These kind of things. In other words, brazen mafia coercion.

I hope not, because then, like millions of others, we are totally screwed. This seems too much of an impossible brave new world nightmare to even imagine, but given where we are now, there really don't appear to be any limits to what Big Brother Big Medicine is capable of. There are no limits. Imagine going back in a time machine to just one year ago December, and telling yourself back then, just what would unfold over the next 12 months. Would you have believed it?

The lack of widespread popular revolts against the lunatic lockdowns and cloth diaper measures tells Big Mafia Medicine that there are no limits to what authoritarian measures they can force down our throats. They have played the public for the zombie sheep that they know they are. Like televangelist hucksters working a crowd. They know they can get away with anything. The trick is, resistance to vaccinations needs to be widespread. This is the line in the sand. It has to be. Any further retreat is a total defeat. This is our Battle of Britain.

Australian Good News: "We have a home-grown Covid vaccine!"

Australian Bad News: "It gives you AIDS".

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/a...ine-trial-over-unexpected-false-positives-hiv

It's all good Mate!

aec.png

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...stions-but-shouldn-t-scuttle-fda-nod-analysts

Note the sweeping under the carpet of all the red flags re the Pfizer trial - because money talks - and the brazen contradiction from the FDA re the bell's palsy among the vaccine group but NOT the placebo group, whilst lying in the same sentence and pretending that this is not the smallest issue of concern. That it's to be expected!! That is in-your-face contradictory baloney.

Basically the FDA is saying the vaccine can cause Bell's Palsy, therefore it doesn't cause it at all, and so it's nothing to be concerned about. Try make sense of that. Bell's Palsy is serious, it's facial paralysis.

Last edited:
Will you be taking the Covid-19 vaccine ?

No, I won't (in Russia, the hyped Russian vaccine will start to be pushed on people literally in a pair of weeks) - I never gave my consent to participate in a high-risk medical experimentation.

I don't wear a muzzle where I can do so without coming into a confrontation with violent power-wielders like police, and wear it only under my chin where at least some degree of muzzling is socially unavoidable, since I know it's entirely useless as a protection measure and only a measure of social control and subjugation of populace by the power elites.

I also never adhered to the lockdown when it was implemeted in Russia in spring 2020, understanding it was just a postponement of infection - a postponement that will make things even worse when people leave their homes with immune systems weakened by long isolation and extreme stress - and the freedom and dignity is the price people are forced to pay. This price I won't pay - freedom and dignity are priceless and can't be sacrificed for whatever cause.

Last edited:
Back