Coronavirus Pandemic

Mainstream Media terrorized the public for months with warnings that hospitals would be overwhelmed if citizens did not submit to bizzare, Orwellian lock-downs and social policies.

In America we now see hospitals shutting down and medical workers being laid off for lack of business. In the U.K. the same thing:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13553463/nightingale-hospitals-sit-empty-despite-mutant-covid/amp/

COMPS-DD-HOSPITALv3.jpg

Apparently the counter argument is that there are not enough NHS staff to staff them!

So if that is the case, then it seems to suggest the Nightingale Hospitals were a complete waste of money - to the tune of £220 million!

Virtue signalling is expensive....

In the UK, there is only one political party that is not towing the party line about the lockdowns, and it has produced a most detailed letter to the health secretary, which is extremely revealing to read:

https://www.thebrexitparty.org/letter-to-secretary-of-state-for-health/

(The Brexit party will soon be called Reform UK, and its leader is Nigel Farage)

Cambridge University screening programme

Another graphic illustration of how unreliable PCR tests are can be found from studying the results of the Cambridge University (CU) Covid-19 asymptomatic screening programme. The results of this programme have been published by CU. CU do at least have the very sensible policy of double testing any positive result so as to try and be more certain that it is a true positive.

Their results are very revealing.

Since October, 18% of the positive PCR test results turned out to be false positives. Alarmingly, in the most recent week of results, it has turned out that every single one of the 11 of positive PCR test results turned out to be false positives – a failure rate for 100% for the PCR positive results.

According to the CU website, these tests have been carried out at a laboratory which is one of the networks of so-called “Lighthouse laboratories” (“Lighthouse labs”). The public would assume that such a lab would be staffed with experienced and trained personnel in what is, as far as we are aware, a purpose designed facility equipped specifically to conduct this testing programme. Yet they still failed miserably to produce correct results. This was not the first week of the CU programme to show a significant false positive rate. At the very least such a disastrous result and previous weeks’ results suggests considerable inconsistencies in the conduct of the tests or inherent in the very nature of the PCR tests themselves.

At least in the case of the CU false positives, the occupants of the 11 households concerned were given the all clear after confirmatory tests were conducted. But had it not been for those confirmatory tests, all of the occupants of those 11 households would have been forced to needlessly self-isolate for 14 days – for no good reason.

If we extrapolate the results from the CU programme to the PCR results returned nationwide using other Lighthouse Labs, including those which may have even less stringent controls and less well trained staff, it suggests that not only are very large numbers of people being wrongly diagnosed as infected with Covid-19, but even greater numbers of people through contact tracing are being wrongly forced – on penalty of huge fines – to self -isolate on a false basis. For those who cannot work from home, this can be devastating. The knock-on effects for the economy do not bear thinking about.

The false positives issue will also feed through into how people are dealt with in healthcare settings. For example, patients admitted to hospital may be wrongly diagnosed as Covid-positive and cohorted with Covid-infected patients. We know that hospital acquired Covid infections are a serious problem.

The false positives will also affect the statistics for the numbers of supposedly Covid-infected patients being admitted to hospitals as well as to the figures for deaths recorded as being attributable to Covid.
The above is only a small snippet of that letter! As a whole, this reveals the problems with the whole response to COVID, and is surely relevant in the US also - though whether your new president would be capable of staying awake to read it all is doubtful.

David

Here is how much American Politicians care about Americans...

mJwyUVi.png

Uh none of this is remotely true, da Jooooz and Sudan and Egypt and Burma etc. do not get a single dollar from the Covid relief package/bill. Nada, zilch. There are 2 entirely separate packages that were passed by Congress at Christmas time, they are distinct and have nothing to do with one another. The one is the covid relief package and the other is the annual US Defense Dept's foreign aid allocations, which is passed every year. They were just passed by Congress at the same time, although they are entirely separate packages/bills of legislation. They were just conflated together because they both form part of the 1.4 trillion dollar omnibus bill.

For the actual facts that are easy to come by
https://www.jta.org/2020/12/22/isra...00-million-for-israel-no-that-isnt-a-surprise

The criticism began almost as soon as the text of the budget deal that Congress struck Monday became available: How could lawmakers give $500 million for Israel as part of a deal to support Americans struggling financially during the pandemic?

“We get $600 while they send $500 million to Israel lmao,” read one of the tens of thousands of tweets posted Monday and Tuesday about the line item in the budget. Some of the messages have been shared hundreds of thousands of times, including by prominent Twitter users such as the actor and liberal activist Alyssa Milano.

What those reactions missed was that the $500 million allocation was neither a surprise nor part of the $900 billion pandemic relief bill. It is included in the $1.4 trillion omnibus spending bill, a separate piece of legislation, passed at the same time in a desperate legislative effort to keep the government operating and get pandemic relief to President Donald Trump’s desk before the year is out.

To understand why the $500 million for U.S.-Israel missile defense cooperation — along with thousands of other items unrelated to pandemic relief — ended up in the budget document revealed to Americans Monday night requires a solid grasp on the way Congress always does its work. (Israel, under an agreement it concluded with the Obama administration since 2016, gets a total of $3.8 billion every year: $3.3 billion for defense assistance and $500 million for missile defense cooperation.)

The last days of any Congress are packed with must-pass spending bills. Often the measure — covering social welfare, defense and foreign aid, among other expenditures — are wrapped into a single omnibus bill.

The process is something like rolling a bunch of errands into a single afternoon: Walking your dog has nothing to do with the check you deposited at the bank on the same outing, however much someone watching you leave your house and return again might think you only made one stop.

Complicated budget deals can happen in the smoothest of times. But in moments like this, when Congress is divided, they’re even more likely: The sides resist getting along until they have to get along to keep the government running. That’s what happened this week, with a Republican White House and Senate and a Democratic U.S. House of Representatives in a showdown until the last possible moment to reach a deal before the Christmas recess.

The folks who follow Congress usually understand it well enough not to conflate the disparate expenditures that are being rolled into one or two votes for the sake of convenience.

But to armchair government observers, the result can make it appear that dealmaking resulted in unrelated expenses being bundled into an emergency package. And for critics of Israel and the U.S. support for it, that amounted to a perfect storm on Monday.

“The new COVID relief bill contains $500,000,000 for Israel,” Walter Bragman, a left-wing writer with 45,000 followers on Twitter, tweeted Monday afternoon. By Tuesday morning, his callout had generated 55,000 likes, nearly 30,000 shares and hundreds of comments criticizing U.S. spending on Israel.

“When Israeli missiles are worth more than American lives,” one representative response said.

Multiple responders also let Bragman know that he was mischaracterizing the legislation, and he added more tweets pointing to other expenses in the bill — including $2 billion for America’s new Space Force initiative — and explaining that the Israel spending was not part of the pandemic relief.

But Bragman did not delete his original tweet and, as is so often the case on social media, his clarifications drew only a tiny fraction of the engagement as his first comments.

When Milano shared Bragman’s erroneous original tweet, he had already walked it back two hours earlier.

More at the link.

In other words all that foreign aid is just one distinct part of the 1.4 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill, and would be passed anyhow, as it is every year, even if there was no COVID-1984 madness going on, and hence no covid relief package at all. That foreign aid btw can often be a a scam, as all foreign aid really is, it's not charity, it's big money for American corporations to spend on or around donor recipient nations. That would include USA's 'defense' contractors, who laugh all the way to the bank on taxpayer subsidized aid, that includes military aid to Israel and other countries. That's how aid works, not only from the USA, but UK, Europe, Canada, Japan. For example, say the EU or USA gives aid to an African country like Malawi or Tanzania, at least tens of millions of dollars worth, if not way more than that (over the course of several years), it is spent on building a dam or two. The materials needed, the concrete, steel, generators, all the tech, is bought from the engineering firms/corporations in EU nations (or America if that's where the aid is coming from), who actually get all the money. Also the European or American engineers get paid for their expertise and know-how. All of this is funded by EU and USA taxpayers. That's how aid works, it's not charity, it's not altruistic, it's rather cynical.

As far as the dead or alive, ill or well nurse is concerned, I wouldn't assume that the nurse has died, or is seriously ill even, although of course there is perhaps a very good chance of the latter. Perhaps, but we don't have a smoking gun here. There would be a funeral, an obit in the local paper if she has died. Or would it not be mentioned because of a cover up? What about her friends etc? And I am the staunchest anti-vaxxer, so I am open to the possibility of a cover up. However we simply don't have enough info, but appreciate LoneShaman's detective work here. Maybe keep on this story, see what comes to light over the course of the next few weeks or months, if anything. If one could track down her friends via social media, get some of their contact info, ask them how the nurse is doing... But aside from the fact that that could be perceived as harassment, her social media profile is now buried or so it seems, so that potential is seemingly buried, shut down. Any investigative reporter in that part of the USA, who is not hypnotized by COVID-1984? Something for him or her to investigate, actually physically visit the hospital or clinic where the nurse is employed...

Last edited:
Death records are serious legal documents that affect court cases, insurance settlements, real estate, etc.

They are almost impossible to both fake or conceal.

If this Nurse did die, it would be easy for a serious Conspiracy Researcher to verify.

Yes I agree here. Although young and being a nurse, not earning much, hence she probably did not own any property, probably no life insurance. But there would always be legal issues here. There would have to be a record of her death, it has to be legally recorded/registered in her county. And as Charlie says, very difficult to hide this away.

Mainstream Media terrorized the public for months with warnings that hospitals would be overwhelmed if citizens did not submit to bizzare, Orwellian lock-downs and social policies.

In America we now see hospitals shutting down and medical workers being laid off for lack of business. In the U.K. the same thing:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13553463/nightingale-hospitals-sit-empty-despite-mutant-covid/amp/

COMPS-DD-HOSPITALv3.jpg
Guess how the NHS excused their behaviour!

They calimed they didn't have the trained staff to man them! Wouldn't you have thought that they would check that before they ordered the hospitals. Honestly, it is like a kid who says what he would like for his birthday present, and then breaks it up on the first day! Those hospitals cost US £220 Million!

David

I am referring to the existence of the legal document, not how it characterizes a death.

Promotion of bad Conspiracy Theories helps criminals hide real Conspiracies.

Newbies don't seem to understand this.
Very true. I think people who go on about microchips in vaccines, rebooting the human operating system, or 5G do a disservice to us all. To be fair though, science is now so flaky and encrusted with all sorts of wild exaggerations, it isn't entirely their fault.

David

Yes I agree here. Although young and being a nurse, not earning much, hence she probably did not own any property, probably no life insurance. But there would always be legal issues here. There would have to be a record of her death, it has to be legally recorded/registered in her county. And as Charlie says, very difficult to hide this away.

Not true. Nurses usually automatically have a life insurance policy as part of their benefits package. It's usually equivalent to one year's salary, often with ability to obtain higher coverage for a price.

If she died, there would be a death certificate.

I don't care about the nurse story because it is probably bogus and there are plenty of real stories about bad reactions to the vaccine.

Death certificates are NOT the correct way to understand covid mortality. Insurance companies have much better data and we can see that those who have died allegedly due to covid were elderly and at the expected age of death due to their history of serious underlying conditions. We can see that covid is less fatal than the flu. Most flu deaths are not attributed to flu because the flu is not a reportable event. A flu death is most often attribute to the more immediate cause; respiratory distress, cardiac arrest, dehydration, etc. Extrapolation allows us to see that covid = flu = culling of the aged and infirm; just as happens every year.

Excess deaths, to the extent that there are any, are primarily due to deaths of despair (suicides, drug ODs, etc) and very much due to deferred care for cardiac conditions, strokes, uncontrolled diabetes, etc. - the reaction to covid is killing more than covid; especially in terms of expected years of life lost. Those are the facts from an insurance perspective and from someone who is actually working on that specific data (me). The government and media are lying to you.

Eric, thanks for the information on nurses automatically getting a life insurance package. Did not know that. I should have but I didn't.

Also good point about the life insurance stats, that's where one needs to investigate.

I do know that the government and media are lying to me and everybody else, on so-called covid dead, the actual causes of death are other things etc. I know the whole thing is the biggest fraud in medical history, certainly in terms of its universal reach and its economic costs. Just check my posting history here at this forum. Yes the mean age of covid dead in the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia etc. is suspiciously old. It's a huge red flag. In the UK it is 82, Italy 80, Sweden 83! (last I checked). Average age of mortality in Sweden is 82. So according to scientific 'logic', Swedish covid victims live a little longer than the average Swede does! Of course this is all nonsense. Also worth adding that the USA had a record number of drug overdose deaths this year, (possibly, if not certainly contributed to by the lockdowns, and financial insecurities brought on by them), would be curious to see the suicide stats from 2020 as well. All this has to be taken into account when looking at the death stats from the USA in 2020, as you imply.

I know of one case (in Memphis) of an elderly woman who died from long-term diabetes, but labeled a covid death, her niece told me, and was not impressed by their lying. She was expected to die when she died before the whole covid nonsense hit. I had an elderly cousin die in his early seventies in Atlanta a few months back, also labeled a covid death. But although I had no contact with him for years, knew he had some underlying chronic health conditions. I also know of another case, a woman of about 80 who I didn't know, but she died of cancer, labeled a covid death because she tested positive for corona, heard from somebody who knew her well. Also another woman, whose son I know, who died age 82. She went into hospital with some mild complaint, was NOT called a corona case, she then got ill in hospital, and she died, and then it was labeled a covid death, very suspicious. And these are just people I know of!! So multiply that by millions of other people around the world who can recount similar covid tales, and we have the true face of this disaster and scam.

I am referring to the existence of the legal document, not how it characterizes a death.

Promotion of bad Conspiracy Theories helps criminals hide real Conspiracies.

Newbies don't seem to understand this.

I agree.

As I mentioned some pages back the term conspiracy theory was weaponized by the CIA during the warren commission to stifle investigation by categorizing some avenues of inquiry as being unhinged, even if they are not.

It is a label and nothing more. It is a label used to obfuscate. The determination of what is a real conspiracy is meaningless and plays into that weaponization of terms.

Even a newbie should know better. :)

BTW In most places death certificates are confidential documents restricted to family and legal connections.

Last edited:
The determination of what is a real conspiracy is meaningless and plays into that weaponization of terms.

I disagree.

The ability to distinguish between real and fake Conspiracies is super-important.

Every time a Normie investigates a Conspiracy Theory and discovers it to be fake, they are less likely to investigate or believe Real Conspiracies.

This is why malevolent forces promote fake Conspiracy Theories.

Alex spoke about this during his interview on Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio last week.

Here: http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/why-evil-matters-aeon-byte.4610/

I disagree.

The ability to distinguish between real and fake Conspiracies is super-important.

Every time a Normie investigates a Conspiracy Theory and discovers it to be fake, they are less likely to investigate or believe Real Conspiracies.

This is why malevolent forces promote fake Conspiracy Theories.

Alex spoke about this during his interview on Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio last week.

Here: http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/why-evil-matters-aeon-byte.4610/

Sure, but that is not what I meant. The term itself is derogatory and has been weaponized to associate real conspiracies that have merit with false ones. When some people use it they use it as a means of ridicule. When official narratives are created surrounding certain events they are never referred to as conspiracy theories even though they are in the literal sense. There is a distinction depending on how it is used. It is used to shut down, when it is used like that it is meaningless. Perhaps effective but still meaningless.

Often real conspiracies' will be cloaked in false leads and disinformation. If someone was to be taken by these they could easily be thrown off track believing it has no merit. Or in other words a fake conspiracy. The UFO field is rife the this tactic. eg The tragic case of Paul Bennewitz.

I'd also have to say in the absence of evidence or only suggestive evidence the determination is still somewhat subjective. It is not about discovering what is fake but satisfying the entirety of what is known with reason and evidence. Often what appears reasonable does not satisfy all of the anomalies. So the baby is thrown out with the bath water. it all gets down to available information. I would have a hard time convincing someone in 5 minutes what I may have spent years studying. They just don't have all the information. What someone thinks is a bad conspiracy may also be inadequately equipped to make that call. It's just not so simple I feel.

I was thinking you were implying that the Tiffany Dover mystery was a bad conspiracy theory. That is how this line of thought started Yes?

Personally I think there is quite some substance to it being a cover up. Nothing is conclusive either way, It is certainly not in the fringe category. The unknown existence of a possible inaccessible death certificate is no reason to ignore the bizarre irregularities or designate it as a bad conspiracy theory as it explains nothing at all.

Last edited:
Back