Coronavirus Pandemic

Crazy theory = Microchips in vaccines as a internal biometric ID. That's a bad conspiracy theory apparently. Well for now at least.

How about dissolvable micro needles that deliver near infrared light emitting microparticles to the skin producing patterns that can be imaged by modified smart phones for identifying vaccine history?
How about implantable biosensors that continuously monitor body chemistry and wireless readers that collects and report tissue oxygen levels?
Or hydrogel polymers injected via syringe programmed to send a fluorescent signals outside the body when it begins to fight infection?
How about remote controlled vaccine delivery systems and implantable drug delivery systems?
How about DNA nano robots carrying molecular payloads directly into cells?

Then how about a bio surveillance grid for the greater good?

All in development. Well that last one is my extrapolation. Sometimes yesterdays crazy theories turn out to be tomorrows reality.

I was thinking you were implying that the Tiffany Dover mystery was a bad conspiracy theory. That is how this line of thought started Yes?

Yes. That is a good example of a bad Conspiracy Theory.

Search the web for the term "Tiffany Dover" and you will be hit with a deluge of garbage Conspiracy Theories.

https://www.mojeek.com/search?q="Tiffany+Dover"

A serious Conspiracy Researcher could easy find out if that woman is alive or dead.

We don't get that. Instead we get hundreds of thousands of peoples rushing to use her case to promote their own narrative or agenda without bothering to check facts.

This does a disservice to everyone, and should be discouraged.

Yes. That is a good example of a bad Conspiracy Theory.

Search the web for the term "Tiffany Dover" and you will be hit with a deluge of garbage Conspiracy Theories.

https://www.mojeek.com/search?q="Tiffany+Dover"

A serious Conspiracy Researcher could easy find out if that woman is alive or dead.

We don't get that. Instead we get hundreds of thousands of peoples rushing to use her case to promote their own narrative or agenda without bothering to check facts.

This does a disservice to everyone, and should be discouraged.

Now isn't that better than the indirect jabs?

With all due respect Charlie. I accept your opinion but I strongly disagree, this should not be allowed to be memory holed, it would be doing her a great disservice if the worst was true. Screw everyone else! I don't care about what the deluge is saying, what has that to do with anything? I think for myself. I think I have been reasonable in the approach. I truly hope she is alive.

What facts exactly? All the facts are here. They are all objective except for the matching of her with that of the video. Nothing makes sense about this at all. It is the absence of facts that is the problem. Sorry but you have not provided anything beyond that statement that a serious conspiracy theorists would be able to find out. Sorry but I do not think that can qualify as resolving the issue. Or that it is true. A serious conspiracy theorist would not reject the case based on a google search of public opinion or that vague statement.

I have already contacted Alabama public health and am waiting for a response. I have asked if I could see a list of death certificates. There is no way to know as they are confidential. By all means please let me know how I can verify, don't keep it a secret.

For anyone else

Maybe you could help. Feel free to try this out. Hers is the ONLY name out of hundreds I have tried that gives a time out message. you can type some random letters in here and you will get a no results message. Her name seems to be flagged on the system. Perhaps someone will have better luck and find another name doing the same thing and put that issue to bed. It seems that only hers gives that result.
https://www.searchquarry.com/

Last edited:
More on Tiffany for anyone who is interested.

Still nothing. And the first time in years she has not posted Christmas photos.

From her husband about a week ago.
"Her Hospital said for her not to respond and that their lawyers will take care of all this nonsense."

A reply stated the obvious, "Why does someone who's healthy and safe need lawyers?"

I mean WTF? This seems to be a threat to people who have been asking questions (harassment) to family members. Fair enough if all is well but this could all be put to rest so easily. Seems they would rather the expense of legal action over the simple solution.

Perhaps they will eventually roll her out alive and well (after recovery?) and say "see!" As a gotcha against anti vax sentiment. How's that for whacky speculation? Rather convoluted and far reaching. I think it is fair to say whatever the answer is, is that this has something to do with the vaccine. Often the simplest answer is the correct one. There are only two options.

1. She is alive and well. Then the only question is why? Why not respond? Why not post? Why have lawyers? Why all of this? I mean look at that video, why have a body double? Why is her name flagged on that search? All So complicated. No motive. No reason.

2. She is dead, very ill or in a coma and it is a cover up. No questions needed. Plenty of motive. Plenty of reason.

Big pharma are ruthless and powerful, seriously, that is all I'll say about that as I may get labelled yet again.

Just some thoughts and no answers. I do hope she is ok and there are other unknown reasons for all this. Each day that passes though that hope diminishes.

I leave it at that. Since it is deemed not important. Don't expect fatalities to be headline news is all I can say. Unlike corvid deaths those won't be rammed down your throat. Death is in fact a potential side effect. So I really don't know why this is considered so ridiculous. Of course they would hide it as best they could. That's a no brainer.

Last edited:
I accept your opinion but I strongly disagree, this should not be allowed to be memory holed

Strawman. I didn't say this should be memory-holed.

I'm saying people should not waste 704 words of everyone's time like you just did without first establishing the basic fact of whether or not the woman is dead.

Strawman. I didn't say this should be memory-holed.

I misunderstood your "should be discouraged" line then. Apologies.

I'm saying people should not waste 704 words of everyone's time like you just did without first establishing the basic fact of whether or not the woman is dead.

The entire point is the question of whether she is alive or dead. Sheesh. Present a mystery but make sure it is solved first? Well that's no fun. I had some theories about the origin of the virus way back as well. Probably shouldn't have expressed them since I did not have the absolute verified answer to it. Actually that would disqualify most of the forum going by that logic.

Also It is just text Charlie, personally I just skip things I'm not interested in. There is no obligation or blockage to moving on. And it is a public forum. It's pretty relevant to the thread I think. And dare I say interesting. Who doesn't love a mystery. Sorry I don't think to myself hmmm... I wonder if Charlie is going to enjoy this. :)

I take it no professional tips then? just kidding. :)

Relax bud, don't get uppity.

UK: Experts Want Third Lockdown to be EVEN TOUGHER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rrent-measures-lax-demand-stricter-rules.html

The suffering of Britbongs must increase. This nightmare is just getting started.

There’s a vaccine, yet the lockdowns are still a thing and experts want them to be tougher.

Why? Because this whole virus craze was never about what they said it was about. It was always about taking everything from you.

How people responded to the coronavirus hoax has proven to the ones in power that they can do whatever they want to the populace.

Viruses have also proven to be the easiest threat to hoax. Just grab a random virus from a family of well-known and easy to spread viruses, develop a test for it, and blame it for some or all of the deaths of the people who would have died in a year anyway.

Now, the people in power have proof that this virus hysteria works, and that it works in an incredibly effective way.

They hit the jackpot.

They are not going to let go of any of the power they’ve gained.

UK: Experts Want Third Lockdown to be EVEN TOUGHER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rrent-measures-lax-demand-stricter-rules.html

The suffering of Britbongs must increase. This nightmare is just getting started.

There’s a vaccine, yet the lockdowns are still a thing and experts want them to be tougher.

Why? Because this whole virus craze was never about what they said it was about. It was always about taking everything from you.

How people responded to the coronavirus hoax has proven to the ones in power that they can do whatever they want to the populace.

Viruses have also proven to be the easiest threat to hoax. Just grab a random virus from a family of well-known and easy to spread viruses, develop a test for it, and blame it for some or all of the deaths of the people who would have died in a year anyway.

Now, the people in power have proof that this virus hysteria works, and that it works in an incredibly effective way.

They hit the jackpot.

They are not going to let go of any of the power they’ve gained.

I must admit, I'm getting a perverse satisfaction out of seeing previously middle class rationalist midwit type people loose their shit as they are starting to realise what's going on.

Last edited:
Let's take your assertion at face value (since your link doesn't say anything about the vaccines in question) and assume these vaccines to, indeed, modify human DNA.

Are you asserting that any/all DNA modification is de facto "bad"?

If not, are you asserting that these specific modifications are known to be harmful in some way? If so, can you share the evidence?

It is bad to modify something that is not understood.

I must admit, I'm getting a perverse satisfaction out of seeing previously middle class rationalist midwit type people loose their shit as they are starting to realise what's going on.

Indeed. That is satisfying.

I'm seeing Normies post Conspiracy Theories to our local online Neighborhood Watch forum that I would have been ridiculed for posting three years ago.

In 2005 I used to attend motorcycle rallies. Conservative Texas Hillbillies would become red-face enraged and literally take a swing at me for suggesting there was something fishy about 9/11. Passion for vengeance against "Osamer Ben Laiden" was intense back then.

Today those exact same people try to one-up me on their knowledge of 9/11 Conspiracy.

The world is changing for the better.

I'm happy to report that my Mom (76) and Dad (79) in Texas are recovering well from SARS-Covid-19, and will NOT be getting the Vaccine.

My Parents were the last hurdle I was worried about.

My Wife, Daughters, Sons-in Law, Sisters-in-Law, Nieces and Nephews have all had it and recovered completely with only about 5 days of flu-like symptoms.

Because my Parents are TV-brainwashed Boomers who spend all day consuming Mainstream Media, I was having zero success lobbying them not to take the vaccine. Joy!

It is not a coincidence that the hysteria is being ramped up, the lockdowns more onerous in many places, at the same time they are roleing out the vaccine. This gets people to capitulate, whereas otherwise they would be vaccine hesitant.

One wonders how this is going to continue to unfold... The vaccine - all other variables being equal - is not going to make a difference. Claims of vaccine efficacy are lies, since the testing is baloney, and claims of efficacy are dependant on testing being accurate etc. This means, as long as the medical goons keep testing everybody, people will continue to test positive. And then what?

Reality is none of us know. But those of us not vaccinated will be branded as witches killing people. Aside from official punitive actions which is 100% certain (govts say as much), there may even be mob violence against the unmentionables, the unvaccinated. And it can and will likely happen. Expect to hear of beatings and killings by zombie mobs. We are living through the biggest outbreak of mass hysteria in world history, it is not going to end well.

Last edited:
It is not a coincidence that the hysteria is being ramped up, the lockdowns more onerous in many places, at the same time they are roleing out the vaccine. This gets people to capitulate, whereas otherwise they would be vaccine hesitant.

One wonders how this is going to continue to unfold... The vaccine - all other variables being equal - is not going to make a difference. Claims of vaccine efficacy are lies, since the testing is baloney, and claims of efficacy are dependant on testing being accurate etc. This means, as long as the medical goons keep testing everybody, people will continue to test positive. And then what?

Reality is none of us know. But those of us not vaccinated will be branded as witches killing people. Aside from official punitive actions which is 100% certain (govts say as much), there may even be mob violence against the unmentionables, the unvaccinated. And it can and will likely happen. Expect to hear of beatings and killings by zombie mobs. We are living through the biggest outbreak of mass hysteria in world history, it is not going to end well.

Bring it on. It's better for it all to come to a head than to languish in this purgatory.

I've noticed Half and Silence Silent haven't come back at us with their usual retorts.

Has it finally dawned on you that you've been had? Lied to for 10 months? What about the vaccines? I thought they were supposed to be the end all be all? What now, eh?

Last edited:
I've noticed Half and Silence Silent haven't come back at us with their usual retorts.

Has it finally dawned on you that you've been had? Lied to for 10 months? What about the vaccines? I thought they were supposed to be the end all be all? What now, eh?
Easy big boy. I'm still here. :)

I'm watching the vaccine roll-out which has been underwhelming in terms of the logistics. Doesn't seem like it was very well thought out in terms of the federal, state and local coordination. That said I'm seeing a lot of vaccines going into arms here in the Midwest. People seem cautiously optimistic about progress throughout 2021 and more return to traditional living. Still a lot of unknowns remain. Frustration too for sure.

But I'm not hearing much about conspiracies! (Most of us are sheeple after all.)

Back