Coronavirus Pandemic

Easy big boy. I'm still here. :)

I'm watching the vaccine roll-out which has been underwhelming in terms of the logistics. Doesn't seem like it was very well thought out in terms of the federal, state and local coordination. That said I'm seeing a lot of vaccines going into arms here in the Midwest. People seem cautiously optimistic about progress throughout 2021 and more return to traditional living. Still a lot of unknowns remain. Frustration too for sure.

But I'm not hearing much about conspiracies! (Most of us are sheeple after all.)

It's clear you aren't that affected by lockdowns from your reaction.

In the UK, the hysteria and fear has been ramped up 1000% in the past weeks. You can feel it in the air as you walk down the street. People are just waiting to kick off at each other. You cannot trust anyone you don't know because they can grass you in and have the Police at your door for some imagined reason in their head. We are not meant to go outside unless we have a reasonable excuse of exercise or shopping basically.

I have more fear of other people. I don't know what crazy shit goes on in their heads which then they could easily unleash on you. You see a lot of lost and broken people where I live, walking around the town. It's really tense. It feels like a hell hole. Some Stasi nightmare that is never ending. It's hopeless.

But it doesn't matter. If the government says that vaccines are ineffective because of new strains, then a zero covid strategy will be pursued. Thus, the sheep will have a 'reasonable excuse' to doss in their neighbours and family to the Police, and random people will feel empowered to abuse and harrass you for daring to break the rules on visiting family or loved ones.

Just bloody insane. I will never look at people or the friends I had the same way again. Bootlicking scum.

Last edited:

In the UK, the hysteria and fear has been ramped up 1000% in the past weeks. You can feel it in the air as you walk down the street. People are just waiting to kick off at each other. You cannot trust anyone you don't know because they can grass you in and have the Police at your door for some imagined reason in their head. We are not meant to go outside unless we have a reasonable excuse of exercise or shopping basically.

I have more fear of other people. I don't know what crazy shit goes on in their heads which then they could easily unleash on you. You see a lot of lost and broken people where I live, walking around the town It's really tense. It feels like a hell hole. Some Stasi nightmare that is never ending. It's hopeless.

But it doesn't matter. If the government says that vaccines are ineffective because of new strains, then a zero covid strategy will be pursued. Thus, the sheep will have a 'reasonable excuse' to doss in their neighbours and family to the Police, and random people will feel empowered to abuse and harrass you for daring to break the rules on visiting family or loved ones.

Just bloody insane. I will never look at people or the friends I had the same way again. Bootlicking scum.

What the world's authorities are doing now is essentially a planetary-wide LIBERTICIDE - an annihilation of freedom.

It is combined with an attempt to deny people knowledge and understanding, replacing it by a blind and unquestioning trust in the "expert consensus". As such, it is an act of SCIENTICIDE - and annihilation of knowledge.

And it is also an attempt to deprive people of any imaginable form of joy and delight in their lives, leaving only fear and despair. There is, as for now, no word to describe annihilation of joy; so I invented one myself - LAETITICIDE (from Latin laeticia - joy, delight).

What the world's authorities are doing now is essentially a planetary-wide LIBERTICIDE - an annihilation of freedom.

It is combined with an attempt to deny people knowledge and understanding, replacing it by a blind and unquestioning trust in the "expert consensus". As such, it is an act of SCIENTICIDE - and annihilation of knowledge.

And it is also an attempt to deprive people of any imaginable form of joy and delight in their lives, leaving only fear and despair. There is, as for now, no word to describe annihilation of joy; so I invented one myself - LAETITICIDE (from Latin laeticia - joy, delight).

Absolutely.

I sense that we are not 'supposed' to have any joy or fun in our lives. There is a feeling that this is now taboo, and 'not allowed'. I'm not surprised others are picking up on this aspect. We are just primed to be miserable and demoralised. All by plan most likely.

What would have to transpire for you to NOT believe these things? I'm asking this almost from a scientific method kind of perspective: can your beliefs be falsified?

What would have to transpire for you to NOT believe these things? I'm asking this almost from a scientific method kind of perspective: can your beliefs be falsified?

Hmmm... Maybe they can be "falsified" by myself turning blind, deaf, and Joe Biden-level demented at the same time, so not to be able to see, hear and comprehend the events unfolding in the actuality. :eek:

Otherwise, there is no escape from these attempts by the self-selected mighty few to deprive virutually anyone else of practically anything they possess and enjoy. These attempts are much too visible and intrusive, leaving one no choice of escape and avoidance. Whether you want to acknowledge them or not, they will invade into your very daily life.

The daily actuality is not a scientific theory to be "falsified", unfortunately. It is a brute fact with that we have to deal somehow.

People don't understand the importance of the right to freedom of speech ... until it's too late.

They said it was okay to censor Alex Jones, now qualified experts are not just being censored, they are being fired for exercising their first amendment rights.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/07/covid-emergency-dr-fired-telling-the-truth.html/
COVID Emergency Physician FIRED For Speaking at “White Coat Summit” Press Conference Addressing Coronavirus Misinformation
https://www.medpagetoday.com/washington-watch/washington-watch/90778

I'm continually amazed by your ability to ask meaningless questions in relation to things that are actually occurring in reality. You cannot deny that the freedoms we had (in most countries) have been taken away and have not been given back yet.

Are you sure you aren't a bot?

Hmmm... Maybe they can be "falsified" by myself turning blind, deaf, and Joe Biden-level demented at the same time, so not to be able to see, hear and comprehend the events unfolding in the actuality. :eek:

Otherwise, there is no escape from these attempts by the self-selected mighty few to deprive virutually anyone else of practically anything they possess and enjoy. These attempts are much too visible and intrusive, leaving one no choice of escape and avoidance. Whether you want to acknowledge them or not, they will invade into your very daily life.

The daily actuality is not a scientific theory to be "falsified", unfortunately. It is a brute fact with that we have to deal somehow.

I leave open the possibility that these public health policy measures, draconian or otherwise, may simply be governments acting in good faith. At least as much as they do in other aspects of policy. You can certainly not believe this to be true, but I don't see a factual way to dismiss it. Certainly, this may vary by government (as DD alluded I'm most aware of these policies in the U.S.).

I sometimes wonder if the reactions to these policies is a sign of the largely uninterrupted period of time many western countries have enjoyed from large-scale, daily life impacting events. (e.g., pandemics, wars)

Further, what's the profit motive underneath this conspiracy if one actually exists? I'm certainly more open to bad actors doing things that drive their economic interests. The 2008 credit crisis being one hell of a good example.

But western governments participating in an active effort to stifle freedoms of its citizens as a form of control? I'm back to Eric's logic when challenging the 9/11 false flag narrative: no way this could be kept secret.

All that said, if facts emerge that show such a global cabal of powerful elitists are pulling all the strings, I'll accept it. Interesting that the converse doesn't seem to be true for you.

I have more fear of other people. I don't know what crazy shit goes on in their heads which then they could easily unleash on you. You see a lot of lost and broken people where I live, walking around the town. It's really tense. It feels like a hell hole. Some Stasi nightmare that is never ending. It's hopeless.

I wouldn't say things are quite that bad in the UK, but it maybe depends on the area. My feeling is that a lot of people - particularly ordinary working people - know this is basically a scam of some sort, middle class people seem more worried. For example, the mechanic who owns the little garage that I use, told me that a customer of his had lost his father to something unrelated to COVID and the doctor actually asked him if it would be OK to put COVID on the death certificate as the hospital would get more money that way! We were speaking in his office without using masks. I am sure he had one ready just in case the police rolled up - as did I. I have heard of other cases like that.

Some workmen came to fix something in my house, and neither us not them wore masks.

I also drove considerably further than we are supposed to drive to deliver something to a friend's house. The motorways had light traffic on them, the police seemed to be doing nothing special. My feeling is, if the lockdown stopped tomorrow, a fair proportion of people would just get on with their lives.

Incidentally, one very simple protection that anyone can take against COVID, is just to consume 2000 IU of vitamin D (and maybe some vitamin C as well) every day. The NHS actually admitted at one point that vitamin D was important - but did nothing about it! I know someone who is a doctor in the RAF, and they were advised to also take vitamin D! Vitamin D is particularly important in the winter months because there is no sunlight to make it in the skin.

https://www.healthline.com/health-n...of-covid-19-patients-were-vitamin-d-deficient

David

Last edited:
Holy crap. Are they really going to just flip a switch and turn off the Covid Terror Campaign?

People speculated the whole Scamdemic was about getting rid of Trump, but I never thought he was much of a threat to them.

Also, the benefits of installing Police States and Trillions in stimulus to Bankers were huge.

Yet, I'm beginning to see a 180 flip forming...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/wall-street-declares-beginning-end-covid-crisis

U138a7n.png

Even Psycho Cumo seems to be flipping...

Further, what's the profit motive underneath this conspiracy if one actually exists? I'm certainly more open to bad actors doing things that drive their economic interests. The 2008 credit crisis being one hell of a good example.
Well One profit motive is to sell vaccines the wonderful philanthopist Bill Gates will gain a few tens of billions out of it all. It just so happens that he funds Professor Fergusson, who came up with the lockdown concept out of his computer model.

Another is that big companies like Amazon, Tesco, etc presumably are making a lot of money.

It is also said that the financial corporations gained a lot from the stimulus packages that various governments have passed.

David

Holy crap. Are they really going to just flip a switch and turn off the Covid Terror Campaign?

People speculated the whole Scamdemic was about getting rid of Trump, but I never thought he was much of a threat to them.

Also, the benefits of installing Police States and Trillions in stimulus to Bankers were huge.

Yet, I'm beginning to see a 180 flip forming...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/wall-street-declares-beginning-end-covid-crisis

U138a7n.png

Even Psycho Cumo seems to be flipping...

Yep, Since it's admitted the deaths have been grossly exaggerated and the tests a dismal failure. You know how this is going to play out?

New standards, then all of a sudden the statistics show dramatic drops in both positive cases and death. Then hey presto the (not a) vaccine is a success!

Yep, Since it's admitted the deaths have been grossly exaggerated and the tests a dismal failure. You know how this is going to play out?

New standards, then all of a sudden the statistics show dramatic drops in both positive cases and death. Then hey presto the (not a) vaccine is a success!
Amazing how you can predispose yourself to fit any possible outcome to your own worldview huh? What's the version where the vaccine doesn't work: evil big pharma poisoning us all?

1611223731743.png

It's looking like in the US at least, all of the restrictions were to politicise things and ensure that Biden was the winner.

I can't tee it up with what's happening everywhere else in the world though. It surely cannot be that the entire planet was put into lockdown endlessly due to Trump?

Amazing how you can predispose yourself to fit any possible outcome to your own worldview huh? What's the version where the vaccine doesn't work: evil big pharma poisoning us all?
Honestly, why not stop sparring with people here, and try to engage with them a bit?

David

Back