Coronavirus Pandemic

Some figures that I think have some meaning however they might be interpreted are:

Please note my last post in this thread about billions of people already having had the virus, shown in antibody and t-cell surveys. It's VERY obvious a country's covid19 positive figures are made depending on how many tests they do and whether they release the information. The CCP claims that there have been, until a few weeks ago, about 85000 cases in China since the beginning of covid19 days. Even in the modern world the 50 million or so cases in no way whatsoever potrays any truth if it is not backed by a reality of what the figures are in the real world (billions). Nevertheless with some upped testing capacity, France, for example, was testing about 50000 positive cases a day at some point (reminder of CCP figures of 85000 positive cases in the last year or more). Anyway it could be that not many tests where done in China or info is being withheld. Could well be posturing as in saying like yeah 'communist travesty on your rights' is keeping it's population healthy and shouldnt everyone emulate them. Another anomaly though is Taiwan (i doubt are in cohorts with the CCP) who a few weeks ago said they had found the first positive Covid 19 case since April. Again maybe they are just not testing and/or releasing info. If covid19 is spreading round the world with an infection rate wildfire (tho in warmer months it decreases significantly) and it didnt really affect people of Chinese origin, or maybe geography, that would seem to me as a strong indication it may have been a bioweapon that got out a lab (imo probably by mistake).

In the UK the overall death rate that is on the .gov website says that on average, with not that much variance, the death rate of 2 of the one islands's nations, England and Wales, is about 44000 people every month. In April 2020 it went up to 88000 which was around the height of when covid19 first spread into continental Europe and other countries. Since then it has gone down. If we take the government figures as true (which i cant vouch for 100%.... that someone could lie about the death rate doubling and beam it out over the airwaves on the government official website (for all to see) would just be unthinkable for most people, even if they dont trust any politicians, hence someone may just get away with it someday, or it may now even be the case)
Cases could be explained as direct from covid, lockdown measures and depression etc, people slowing down and underlying health conditions coming to the surface (eg if someone falls over and hurts themselves when more adrenaline pumping is often when they slow down that the damage becomes apparent), etc.
Bad actors (inc msm and co) have used the covid situation for all their shit ends but if something wasnt done and in 6 months of the year the death rate doubled and other months were a significant increase compared to those months in the previous five years, that would be a disaster (not that it isnt now).
Am not saying ongoing lockdowns or even dubious vaccines are the way forward. Health encouragement as a preventetive measure, social distancing when people have even a snivle (has pissed me off for years as i always get some sick twat getting to close, especially indoors, and i end with a bug), etc. As much as possible though, within the realms of logic (not cult), actions need to be taken so the death rate can never get near doubling to what it has been on the same months in previous years. January-March are generally higher every year.
I can see that most people when nearing death catch infections like the common cold (also a coronavirus from years back), different influenzas, etc (and their death is not recorded as due to that bug) but also that, now, covid19 seems to be the reason for the high increases in the death rate, which is ongoing, tho nothing like April 2020 when no measures had been taken.

The fact that covid only really affects the elderly (who are frail) and people with health conditions cant be ignored and i would say has to be taken into serious consideration when focusing on solutions.

I think an explanation to what the figures in this post mean would go a long way, whatever the truth of may be

Have tried to copy and paste to this post, the death rate figures for England&Wales 2015-2020 that i downloaded off Office of National Statistics website but haven't managed to do it. It's all on their website tho (you might have to fish around a bit as is not very well set out)
www.ons.gov.uk

Last edited:
https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experiences-following-cvvaa/

This is a website collating social media posts of people from all over the world, in real time, on the adverse effects they have suffered and are suffering as a result of the corona vaccines. Nobody in their right mind would go for the vaccine after reading these horror stories. Reports of pregnant women miscarrying, deaths, severe reactions, women reporting period pains, even vaginal bleeding etc.

Site is continually updated with new social media posts in real time. I can't keep up with the horror stories...

Later edit: Well I'm trying! From the prezi site, several reports of DEATHS (reported by nurses and others), respiratory failure, Bell's Palsy, loss of motor control, aches, numbness, swollen lymph glands, slurred speech, horrific rashes, anaphylactic shock, video of one woman not being able to walk properly, JUST IN THE LAST HOUR

Last edited:
I love this, I just love this. Hilarious!

Recent leaks to media by gov sources in the UK, have suggested that vaccines never really mattered in the 'plan' to open back up again, and so it was all for nothing due to mutant strains. But now the focus is supposedly going to be on active case numbers being in the hundreds to allow opening up, BY SUMMER, to something approaching what the UK already had last summer in pubs - when there wasn't even a vaccine. LOL.
(which was tosh btw, masks on, social distancing blah blah blah)

I told all of you idiots that this was never about a virus. And now I can spitefully gloat and say I told you so (at least to the gullible, naive idiots in the UK)

So now, the public starting to realise that they have been conned by their oh so noble and benevolent government, will be fuming. And we might see active resistance, if not passive resistance to any control. BUT, I do predict that this new anger from the sheep will be redirected by government and media propaganda towards a suitable scapegoat, probably along the lines that continued restrictions will be blamed on rule breakers, or deniers or something. And so the retarded carrot and stick cycle will continue because let's face it, we live on a planet filled with NPC's.

Last edited:
...let's face it, we live on a planet filled with NPC's.

True, and that is by design.

The results of our crumbling society were on full display yesterday here in Texas when I drove to the store to get a gallon of milk.

Retards sliding their Dodge Neons into ditches because they could not comprehend the Cause & Effect relationship between bald tires, iced roads, and forward momentum.

I really shouldn't be surprised Charlie, and recently I'd settled back into to my humanitarian outlook, which seems to be what I gravitate towards naturally. But then from time to time I get faced with evidence that we live among empty people who are totally brain dead and lack any general awareness of higher abstract ideas or the ability to even understand, and I can see why we live in a total clusterfuck of a physical reality, where our freedoms are being destroyed in front of our very eyes, and there's nothing that can be done.

I've been thinking about this lack of diversity found in the 'spiritual realm' as a general concept, mentioned by Eric in that other thread. I really do not like the implications. But, it does explain things to a degree.

Perhaps I project my own humanistic ideals outwards onto people and things that haven't the foggiest idea of how such a thing comes to be. They can tell you about it yes, but they have been 'trained'. It's not an innate, natural thing.

Do we really have two basic types of people in the world? Essentially, animal type people, and the spirited version of humans? Each day I am more and more convinced that this is the case.

Do we really have two basic types of people in the world? Essentially, animal type people, and the spirited version of humans?

We don't really have two types of people, binary, but instead a spectrum with Perfected Slaves on one side and Free Will Humans on the other.

For thousands of years very smart people have worked to turn planet Earth into a perfected human farming system.

The latest innovations in Slave Management are electronic screens, pharmaceuticals, and Atheism.

Ideally, your Slaves don't even know they are Slaves, and think they are free.

Just been reported via leaks to the press in the UK, that our furlough scheme will be extended to at least summer, and possibly into autumn.

Lockdowns ain't ending ;)

Vortex,

One think about the lockdown crisis I'd like to know, is just how much locking down is going on in Russia (I am not quite sure if you live their now, but I guess you know).

David

I am also curious about this.

Any report appreciated. TIA Vortex.

In Russia, there is almost no lockdown at all: everything is open and active, not just all types of commerce (shops, hairdressers, car workshops etc.), but also all types of entertainment (theaters, cinemas, museums, exhibitions, restaurants etc.), education (schools, universities etc.). Even concerts and parties are being openly organised and held.

Vaccination is not mandatory, and people who refuse to vaccinate (apparently a majority of Russians, including me) are not subjected to any restrictions.

There is, formally, a complusory mask-wearing indoors and in transport (but not outdoors), but, in fact, most people wear masks under a chin, or, at least, under nose. In transport, I can regularly see completely maskless people. People are also supposed to wear gauntlets... but no one does it in reality, and it is never enforced.

So, a supposedly authoritarian Russia is now de facto one of the most free countries in the world.

Given that there is no political correctness and SJWism in Russia as well, this comparative freedom can be felt even better.

In Russia, there is almost no lockdown at all: everything is open and active, not just all types of commerce (shops, hairdressers, car workshops etc.), but also all types of entertainment (theaters, cinemas, museums, exhibitions, restaurants etc.), education (schools, universities etc.). Even concerts and parties are being openly organised and held.

Vaccination is not mandatory, and people who refuse to vaccinate (apparently a majority of Russians, including me) are not subjected to any restrictions.

There is, formally, a complusory mask-wearing indoors and in transport (but not outdoors), but, in fact, most people wear masks under a chin, or, at least, under nose. In transport, I can regularly see completely maskless people. People are also supposed to wear gauntlets... but no one does it in reality, and it is never enforced.

So, a supposedly authoritarian Russia is now de facto one of the most free countries in the world.

Given that there is no political correctness and SJWism in Russia as well, this comparative freedom can be felt even better.
Wow - we have a lot to learn from Russia!

Do you think the government has used a wider range of experts, or is it that they realised that the West was being tricked, and wanted no part in it.

Do you know how many people per million are dying of COVID, or are they handling the disease completely - using vitaminD, hydroxychlorquine, etc?

David

Thank you for the Report!

Russia sounds like Texas. We have almost the same situation.

BTW, Charlie, about Texas... There is a lot of stuff in Russian media about it right now; according to it, it is insanely cold there in the moment, and, due to a miserable failure of the "green" energy sources, Texas people are freezing alive.

Is it true, fully or partially?

Is it true, fully or partially?
No more true than the 75% of Texas energy that comes from traditional thermal sources such as coal, oil, and nuclear power all failing (only 25% comes from wind). The failure was due to a lack of preparedness even though Texas has seen this story before (2011). Nothing more that corporate choices regarding the investment necessary to protect against such extreme weather. Corporate modeling in the Texas for profit power structure probably told their analysts that the ROI on infrastructure investments to protect against what just happened were negative.

Scapegoating frozen turbines as the cause just isn't substantiated by the evidence.

...miserable failure of the "green" energy sources, Texas people are freezing alive. Is it true, fully or partially?

Partially true.

Several people did die from not being able to heat their houses for lack of electricity.

My elderly parents had no water, electricity or heat for 5 days. I provided them with heat by setting up a 4,000 watt electricity generator at their house, this model in fact...

z738Nct.jpg

I'm a "Prepper" so I store water, gasoline, generators, etc. in case of weather emergencies or societal collapse like you guys had in 1991.

"Green Energy" was not a large factor in our suffering because it accounts for only 13% of our Texas energy supply.

The crisis was caused mainly because our State of Texas government decided years ago not spend the money necessary to protect our power plants and natural gas wells from extreme cold.

Temperatures dropped to 5 degrees F at my house. This hasn't happened since 1949. Normally the lowest winter temperatures we get are around 20 degrees F for a couple of days. We are simply not set up to handle anything lower.

The worst was not being able to flush the poop down toilets for several days due to lack of water. There was a Bad Stench at my Sister's house because she is not a Prepper.

This is the busted water faucet at my Daughter's house in Austin. I begged her to wrap her exterior faucets, but kids often don't listen. :)

WgyysYi.jpg

Partially true.

Several people did die from not being able to heat their houses for lack of electricity.

My elderly parents had no water, electricity or heat for 5 days. I provided them with heat by setting up a 4,000 watt electricity generator at their house, this model in fact...

z738Nct.jpg

I'm a "Prepper" so I store water, gasoline, generators, etc. in case of weather emergencies or societal collapse like you guys had in 1991.

"Green Energy" was not a large factor in our suffering because it accounts for only 13% of our Texas energy supply.

The crisis was caused mainly because our State of Texas government decided years ago not spend the money necessary to protect our power plants and natural gas wells from extreme cold.

Temperatures dropped to 5 degrees F at my house. This hasn't happened since 1949. Normally the lowest winter temperatures we get are around 20 degrees F for a couple of days. We are simply not set up to handle anything lower.

The worst was not being able to flush the poop down toilets for several days due to lack of water. There was a Bad Stench at my Sister's house because she is not a Prepper.

This is the busted water faucet at my Daughter's house in Austin. I begged her to wrap her exterior faucets, but kids often don't listen. :)

WgyysYi.jpg

This sounds crazy for a person living in a Northern country in which preparation of the energy infrastucture for the truly extreme winter cold*, and maintainance of this infrastucture during the whole cold season, is one of the main responsibilities that any power structure, from federal to regional to local, must take as seriously as possible. In fact, thay may fail to take seriously any responsibility except this one: failure to maintain constant and intense central heating during a Russian winter will be effectively a democide of a whole population.

So, our Russian powerful and reliable central heating systems, in-built in any house, are the Russians' fully-justified pride: while Americans and Europeans try to warm themselves during cold times, we can enjoy mighty heat in the midst of the most chillingly cold winter. In fact, in Russian houses it is so hot that it is a common Russian habit to sleep with partially open windows even in a severe frost: shiveringly freezy air from the steet, mixing with the burning-hot air from the in-built heating device, create quite a comfortable temperature.

*by truly extreme I mean tempreratures below -20 Celsius (-4 Fahrehheit), which may sometimes fall even lower, down to -40 Celsius (-40 Fahrenheit) - like it happened in my region just a few days ago, and remain around this level for weeks. And this is just in European part of Russia, where I live... in Syberia, it can be even colder! Yet, Russian central heating can take this and overcome.

P.S. And, I must say, the cold and severe Russian winters are outweighted by our warm and comfortable springs and summers, when the beauty of nature can be fully seen and enjoyed.

Last edited:
No more true than the 75% of Texas energy that comes from traditional thermal sources such as coal, oil, and nuclear power all failing (only 25% comes from wind). The failure was due to a lack of preparedness even though Texas has seen this story before (2011). Nothing more that corporate choices regarding the investment necessary to protect against such extreme weather. Corporate modeling in the Texas for profit power structure probably told their analysts that the ROI on infrastructure investments to protect against what just happened were negative.

Scapegoating frozen turbines as the cause just isn't substantiated by the evidence.

Partially true.

z738Nct.jpg

WgyysYi.jpg

Silence, Charlie - thanks to you both for the info; as I already suspected, "green" energy was not the main culprit, like one is persuaded to believe if one restricts oneself to Russian-language sources. This bias is to be expected: environmentalism and "green" industries are massively despised in Russia, treated with ridicule and derision and seen as motivated by sheer misanthropy and threatening to humanity, due to a complex combination of economic (Russia's wealth is largely based on fossil fuels and nuclear industries), political (environmentalism is associated with Western imperial exapnsionism) and cultural (enduring traces of Promethean project of infinite development and progress in still alive in Russians' collective inspirations).

What impressed me most, is that you BOTH agreed that blaming "green" sources as the main cause of energy failure is false - and these are Far Left (you, Silence) and Far Right (you, Charlie) persons who usually see diamertically opposite, mutually exclusive things while looking in the same direction. Yet this time you disagreement was resticted to who the main culprits really are - corporations or government. Such (relatively) irenic moment, as opposed to a common polemic one, is impressive.

Wow - we have a lot to learn from Russia!

Do you think the government has used a wider range of experts, or is it that they realised that the West was being tricked, and wanted no part in it.

Do you know how many people per million are dying of COVID, or are they handling the disease completely - using vitaminD, hydroxychlorquine, etc?

David

No, the Russian government is as much pro-Covid-1984 as any else; it is just the relationship between government and the populace that is different in Russia.

If a government makes a law in the West, people are either following it or publicly rebelling against it. In Russia, they are just ignoring it, persisting in going their own way, no matter what the government demands. And government largely allowed them to do it.

The reason is, the modern Russian society is based on a kind of silent ceasefire agreement between people and their rulers: the rulers are not actively messing in the people's private lives - as long as people are not rising against them publicly. So, if one opposes the government in a public sphere, like a small number of Alexei Navalny's followers, one will quickly feel a full might of a state's repressive mashine. But as long as one violate government's decrees in a non-demonstrative, private manner, one will be left alone.

The same goes for all kinds of, to say it so, deviance - from sexual, like homosexuality or BDSM, to religious, like following a new or non-traditional religious movement. The general principle still applies: you will be allowed to engage in a deviance of your own choice, as long as it is not publicly brazen and demonstrative. So, for example, you may live and love in a gay way as long as your keep your sexuality in a private sphere; but, if you try to become an open gay activist or organise a Gay Pride Parade, you will face quite unpleasant consequences. Or another example: while sex work is formally illegal in Russia, it actually has a flourishing sex work industry, which does not even try to hide itself, just does not announce itself loudly and proudly. But sex workers' activism is not something one would want to be engaged in... Or: there are a lot of people in Russia whose religious views are non-traditional in nature, and they are allowed to keep them as long they are not too publicly annoying. Jehowah's Witnesses and Church of Scientology were, so they are officially illegal in Russia, while many other new religions keep a low profile and thus tacitly allowed.

So, this is what makes modern Russia a classic authoritarian - but not totalitarian! - country: it strictly controls the public sphere, but allows a notable degree of freedom in the private one. To the contrary, modern Western countries are becoming totalitarian - in the sense that they increasingly erase the difference between public and private spheres, and wish the latter to be no less, in fact, even more controlled than the former; SJW and political correctness, absent and quite unthinkable in Russia, is exactly about that - making personal political, and intrusively regulated both by the state and tacitly state-approved vigilantes.

Back