Could the 5th dimension be called Meaning?

I concur, to some extent at least.It would be good if he would just stick to physics, instead of jeopardizing his career by involving himself with highly controversial issues like the ones you mentioned, even though what he has to say on the subject is very interesting indeed.It's just that i still don't understand why he still doesn't get the recognition he seems to deserve from the scientific community, concerning his work on physics at least.Cheers.

I can't say I blame him for getting into all these other esoteric subjects as I think they are all related. He is obviously very intelligent, but not strictly left-brain intelligent... he seems to have the knack for right-brain holistic thinking which has enabled him to make so many connections across different subjects. I read his paper on the schwarzschild proton today and am amazed. I fact checked a bunch of it and it all seems to check out. The idea that the universe is a fractal has great appeal to me, so drawing the connections between the microcosm and the macrocosm through black holes makes a lot of sense.

You can go to the wikipedia page on the Schwarzschild radius and it says right there:
"The observable universe's mass has a Schwarzschild radius of approximately 13.7 billion light years.[4][5]"
Doesn't this make it completely obvious we are living inside a black hole???? We are made of black holes and living inside a black hole: a complete fractal. Thanks Mr. Haramein for pointing out what should be an obvious astounding fact but is oddly overlooked.

Perhaps the "Eschaton at the end of time" is the scientist in the universe the next level up that smashes the proton containing our universe with another universe! lol

A good short summary of the Schwarzschild Proton:

Last edited:
="Hurmanetar, post: 61540, member: 1078"]I can't say I blame him for getting into all these other esoteric subjects as I think they are all related. He is obviously very intelligent, but not strictly left-brain intelligent... he seems to have the knack for right-brain holistic thinking which has enabled him to make so many connections across different subjects. I read his paper on the schwarzschild proton today and am amazed. I fact checked a bunch of it and it all seems to check out. The idea that the universe is a fractal has great appeal to me, so drawing the connections between the microcosm and the macrocosm through black holes makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, indeed : the micro and macro worlds are interconnected as the whole universe is : the inner and outer worlds also : in fact there is no inner or outer world , micro or macro worlds = they are 1 : there is no independent observer or independent observed thus either :

His childhood story can be summarized by the following , to some extent at least :

You can go to the wikipedia page on the Schwarzschild radius and it says right there:
"The observable universe's mass has a Schwarzschild radius of approximately 13.7 billion light years.[4][5]"
Doesn't this make it completely obvious we are living inside a black hole???? We are made of black holes and living inside a black hole: a complete fractal. Thanks Mr. Haramein for pointing out what should be an obvious astounding fact but is oddly overlooked.

That 's a bit similar to Michael Talbot 's holographic universe :

http://www.amazon.com/The-Holographic-Universe-Revolutionary-Reality/dp/0062014102

The following 5-parts workshop series say almost similar things :

The narrator of the above series has written a book about that you can download for free from here below , together with the audio version of the book and the holographic universe series as well :

http://butterfliesfree.com/?page_id=35

It takes time to watch all those videos , but they are worth it , to some extent at least .Just do not pay much attention to the metaphysical conclusions of the narrator author of the book at the end of those series , if you don't want to : I don't agree with his metaphysics , so :

Perhaps the "Eschaton at the end of time" is the scientist in the universe the next level up that smashes the proton containing our universe with another universe! lol

lol

The Dalai Lama wrote a book about that :

http://www.amazon.com/Universe-Single-Atom-Convergence-Spirituality/dp/0767920813/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426785484&sr=1-1&keywords=the universe in a single atom dalai lama

A good short summary of the Schwarzschild Proton:

Cool.

You know : mainstream physicists do focus only on the 0,000000...1% of the universe : "matter" ( not to mention that "matter " has a duality : wave/particle.) , while 99,99999...% of the universe is made of "empty space " that's not really empty + 96 % of the universe is also allegedly made of unknown dark matter and unknown dark energy :

So , mainstream physicists do focus only on the 0,000000...1 % of the remaining 4% of the universe , and they have the bombastic nerve to claim that it is all about "the fundamental nature of reality ", as this materialist physicist does :

The so-called standard model of quantum field theory thus claims that there remains no significant or relevant physical forces , laws , fields ...to be discovered ( reminds me of what a certain lunatic British physicist said about classical physics, ironically enough , in the 19th century : he said almost the same : No laws of physics ...remained to be discovered, just better and better measurements ) , and hence consciousness has no detectable significant relevant or any causal effects on matter = psi phenomena ...are ruled out .

While the latter assertions are just extensions of the materialist false outdated and superseded 19th century philosophy , world view, conception of nature or ideology that was built upon the approximately correct and fundamentally false classical deterministic mechanical Newtonian world view or physics : no wonder that William James, for example, did predict the fact that classical physics had to be fundamentally false not only because it made no room for the causal efficacy of consciousness in relation to matter brain , body and to other minds, but also because it could not account for consciousness, and hence the above mentioned standard model of QFT has to be , in its turn , fundamentally false and approximately correct and for the same reasons thus .

QM that superseded classical physics , for example, did replace the classical deterministic universe with the probabilistic one, by eliminating the causal closure of the physical , and hence has been allowing , so to speak, for a non-mechanical form of causation of consciousness to take place regarding matter , and that instantly without , by definition, obeying any laws of physics , and without any transfer of energy whatsoever ( the conservation of energy law is not violated thus .)

The following books on the subject are very enlightening indeed : Nassim Haramein had just given all that another fascinating dimension : he sees the answer in "empty space " where it in fact lies at the level of consciousness that has been underlying the "physical reality" somehow :

index.jpgb.jpg index.jpgv.jpg

What an exciting time where living in.

Thanks Haramein for confirming the following quote of Rumi i could not understand before that :

index.jpg

There is a lot more to say regarding all the above , but i will leave it at that then, for the time being at least :

We should try to find a balance between the physical, mental and spiritual thus ...simply because they are inseparable ( The "secular or temporal " and the sacred are also inseparable : everything is sacred in fact , as there is no such thing as the independent secular .) , or as the philosopher Alfred North Whitehead said , or in similar worlds to the same effect at least :

The 2 major forces behind civilization will be meeting each other : science and spirituality or religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_North_Whitehead

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back