Curt Jaimungal, Better Left Unsaid Analysis |486|

Warm and dry and a will to survive bro, things will get better. Have read a lot of your posts which have found quite interesting and articulate. Gonna have to pull you up on this one tho. Am pretty sure that most people out in the cold are better off than those that were persecuted by the nazi SS or Mao's barbarians

Thanks for the compliment, my friend. I actually thought about deleting that post, and it was only the result of a somewhat deplorable epiphany. Granted, I am warm and dried off most of the time now, but there was this time in my life where I was a popsicle on a slip and slush. What germinated that thought was two parts: 1. I watched the Ted Talk with that scientist talking about how a tomato could be something created by our mind, and isn't really a tomato, otherwise. Also, he talked about how a train isn't really a train, etc. 2. I was having a bad day at work, and walked outside to -9 degree weather.

To make matters worse, on point number 2, when I opened the trunk of my car, all this snow avalanched off and fell into it. I certainly wasn't dressed for the -9, hell froze over weather, either. The wind began to hit me like a million icy razors mocking my shivering and frozen blood. My immediate thought was, "How the fuck can anybody think this shit is a simulation? How the fuck is some guy making a living out of telling us stupid shit like a tomato isn't a tomato if you shut your eyes? Also, a train isn't really a train, but a product of your mistaken imagination?"

I imagined this guy out in this freezing cold, without out his mathematical theories in a nice, heated room. I thought to myself, "Hey buddy, have your primary consciousness theory fix this freezing ass shit!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliment, my friend. I actually thought about deleting that post, and it was only the result of a somewhat deplorable epiphany. Granted, I am warm and dried off most of the time now, but there was this time in my life where I was a popsicle on a slip and slush. What germinated that thought was two parts: 1. I watched the Ted Talk with that scientist talking about how a tomato could be something created by our mind, and isn't really a tomato, otherwise. Also, he talked about how a train isn't really a train, etc. 2. I was having a bad day at work, and walked outside to -9 degree weather.

Too make matters worse, on point number 2, when I opened the trunk of my car, all this snow avalanched off and fell into it. I certainly wasn't dressed for the -9, hell froze over, weather, either. The wind began to hit me like a million icy razors mocking my shivering and frozen blood. My immediate thought was, "How the fuck can anybody think this shit is a simulation? How the fuck is some guy making a living out of telling us stupid shit like a tomato isn't a tomato if you shut your eyes? Also, a train isn't really a train, but a product of your mistaken imagination?"

I imagined this guy out in this freezing cold, without out his mathematical theories in a nice, heated room. I thought to myself, "Hey buddy, have your primary consciousness theory fix this freezing ass shit!"
I do believe that suffering from psychological problems is absolutely real. I was going to make a movie, although it will not have Clint Eastwood in it, I thought it might still be pretty legit. I was going to call it, "The Bridges Aren't High Enough in Kansas City."

So, ok...it's not like you're saying anything I could disagree with, even get pissed at...these guys saying things like the 'tomatos not real ' , they got it half way right, there's a place where it's not and there's a place where it is , like the here and now.
In any case , you got some kind of meaning otherwise you'd have perished...I say this; some kind of spiritual value (wherever we find it) is no less important then the jacket we put on in the morning.

So, ok...it's not like you're saying anything I could disagree with, even get pissed at...these guys saying things like the 'tomatos not real ' , they got it half way right, there's a place where it's not and there's a place where it is , like the here and now.
In any case , you got some kind of meaning otherwise you'd have perished...I say this; some kind of spiritual value (wherever we find it) is no less important then the jacket we put on in the morning.

I agree with you, Ted. Some kind of spiritual meaning is incredibly important, and perhaps it is that meaning that gets the jacket on in the morning. We have to help each other. To me, that is the highest spiritual meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex; I've often thought that the secular left with its 'greater then Thou' attitude needs some serious challenging. And as you've ,and this guest , point out - grave logical inconsistencies.
Dr. Emito's water experiment- proving non-locality of consciousness.
Pavlov's plant experiment - proving consciousness independence from brain (since plants have no nervous system)
People may already know about these experiments , if not worth checking out and what they imply.
yeah, curt is kind of interesting because he's coming at this from a completely different perspective and yet coming to the same conclusion.

so he asks " how does being racist help us fight racism?"

I'm coming at it from a science angle and asking " how does morality have any meaning in a meaningless universe?"

yeah, curt is kind of interesting because he's coming at this from a completely different perspective and yet coming to the same conclusion.

I'm coming at it from a science angle and asking " how does morality have any meaning in a meaningless universe?"

Morality doesn't have any meaning in a meaningless universe. Likewise, Darwin doesn't have any meaning unless we consider reproduction as the reason for existence.

I had to touch back on this subject because it fascinates me. Two points: 1. How does being racist help us fight racism?(Curt's question) 2. How does morality have any meaning in a meaningless universe?(Alex's question)

I would like to ask something equally controversial: why do people think that a dog is a better pet than a snake? Should we speak of features and benefits? A dog will shit all over your house until it is potty trained, EVERYDAY! Furthermore, you have to take the damn thing outside, EVERYDAY, perhaps on multiple occasions. Of course, you can get a doggy door, but isn't that a bit of a breach in security just to try to get an animal to shit and piss outside? On the other hand, snakes shit like once every week or two.

Furthermore, snakes will not fuck your furniture. They will not fuck your pillows, blankets, or your legs! Yes, if they are big enough, they might try to eat your fucking cat like a dog would, but otherwise they are pretty chill.

Also, dogs need to eat everyday. The damn dog is constantly begging for food, and won't even let you have dinner without bothering the shit out of you. A snake only eats once every week or two, and also doesn't shed hair all over the house. It only sheds once every few months.

Most of all, for the dog lovers out there, I hear that misguided thought that snakes are not happy to see you. I guarantee that isn't true. In fact, they love to see you, no matter how long it has been since the last time you took them out. They also can tell the difference between people probably better than dogs can.

Now, to get back to our original analysis, does being racist help us fight racism? No, it is racism, and we shouldn't be surprised that most dog owners are racist. Does morality have meaning in a meaningless universe? Maybe only for those who know how to walk their snakes.

For the secular materialist , morality would be artificial construct necessary to keep order. Based Darwins model , murder or be murdered ( eat or be eaten) - the inner self set free with out any rules - bind the beast to wall, (into the dungeon you go ) ..would soon consume the world.
Then from that standpoint morals in a godless world are absolute necessity to make the world a survivable affair, lest anarchy rule. Morality may not have a trancedental existence but we need them.
I'm not so sure I've addressed this pat..
if not only for Christianity and it's a arquetiple effect...can we completely unbelieve it as It appears to be woven into the common mental framework in which we exist..that said morals were/are huge in that tradition.
Therefore even those who
Profess to the meaningless universe theorem are bound by the omnipresent weight of Christian history and it's moral imperative.
Is this true?
Was Young on into something?
A consideration.
My personal belief is morals, as we understand them , are only valid here. Outside this context they are replaced.

For the secular materialist , morality would be artificial construct necessary to keep order. Based Darwins model , murder or be murdered ( eat or be eaten) - the inner self set free with out any rules - bind the beast to wall, (into the dungeon you go ) ..would soon consume the world.
Then from that standpoint morals in a godless world are absolute necessity to make the world a survivable affair, lest anarchy rule. Morality may not have a trancedental existence but we need them.
I'm not so sure I've addressed this pat..
if not only for Christianity and it's a arquetiple effect...can we completely unbelieve it as It appears to be woven into the common mental framework in which we exist..that said morals were/are huge in that tradition.
Therefore even those who
Profess to the meaningless universe theorem are bound by the omnipresent weight of Christian history and it's moral imperative.
Is this true?
Was Young on into something?
A consideration.
My personal belief is morals, as we understand them , are only valid here. Outside this context they are replaced.

This is a deep thought and deserves utmost consideration. In my opinion, if we are to dissect it, we must first ask ourselves, "What is a moral imperative? Also, are these things taught or innate in us as living beings."

My short answer would be this: real moral imperatives are not taught, but experienced by living beings upon their own reflection of their own behavior and circumstances. Maybe some people have no reflective capacity or consciousness at all. We must consider that in this equation. You cannot assume that all human beings intend consideration or have reflective capacity. On another level, you must realize the fact that you might be accidentally considered an inconsiderate asshole, and unfortunately you can be bracketed as such with seemingly no way out, even if you are an honest, caring person. In short, everybody is an idiot that is incapable of seeing themselves as idiots. Regardless, being an idiot does not mean that you have to act like an idiot.

I don't see an omnipresent weight of Christian history with its moral imperative. I see a populist movement spawned by a lot of herd members trying to stay in line for fear of being discovered as deviants. Similarly, with social justice and all this other poser nonsense, I don't see genuine compassion for others. What about the necessary hatred for others? That is just as important as compassion. Compassion and hatred are both tools. They are used for different types of work, and both are equally necessary.

Reactions: Ted
I'm so tired of talking politics...Marxism has become the target...all the problems in the world are because of it...didn't you know? This ridiculous idea definitely probably keeps consciousness from growing. Alas

Not sure what you're getting at.......I'm responding directly to Alex's question at the end of the podcast as to whether or not this has been socially engineered; as in, I presume, CIA and all of the usual conspiracy theory suspects. My answer is "no". However, it was socially engineered by the Marxists quite deliberately and, to give the devil his due, quite brilliantly. Now, in the second great hijacking of the real social justice movement, the CIA and others, like big tech and congress, are on board - the newly massive ability to control entire populations -and get more money in the process - has become too tempting to resist. The risk/reward equation has been flipped by big tech.

Things are very dangerous right now. The victors are high on power, not well read in the humanities (old school definition) and riding the tiger. There are at least 75 million pissed off Americans with lots of guns and ammo - and many of those with military training/expereince. Then there's the destructive and oppressive covid policies. At the same time, a fair number of people programmed to be pissed off at "whitey" who have gotten away with rioting and murder and for whom "bail reform" and early prison releases are encouraging. Do not be surprised if this summer becomes a nightmare.
Excellent, (in my view) observations and assessment, Eric. I agree we are now in days of unpredictable caprice. Mr. Trump has emerged from trial unscathed.

Mr. Trump has emerged from trial unscathed.
That is certainly an interesting statement and one worthy of some discussion/debate, but....

we have a thread for that. ;) I'd encourage you to wade in there if you have more to share.

That is certainly an interesting statement and one worthy of some discussion/debate, but....

we have a thread for that. ;) I'd encourage you to wade in there if you have more to share.
That nightmare of a thread is still going? Haha

Not that hate is above me..or outside my experience - but I'd not sure of it's ultimate utility. That said you did express just that.
So what is it? How does serve the user?

I'm so tired of talking politics...Marxism has become the target...all the problems in the world are because of it...didn't you know? This ridiculous idea definitely probably keeps consciousness from growing. Alas

The worst place to grow any kind of consciousness is in a university. Didn't Marx spend his entire life in a university? For a person that is tired of talking about politics, you bring up a very political point.

The worst place to grow any kind of consciousness is in a university. Didn't Marx spend his entire life in a university? For a person that is tired of talking about politics, you bring up a very political point.
He actually didn't but that's not the point...I'm simply saying it seems like most of us on here are trying to grow in consciousness but yet we're fighting about human systems...let's move beyond.

He actually didn't but that's not the point...I'm simply saying it seems like most of us on here are trying to grow in consciousness but yet we're fighting about human systems...let's move beyond.

Well, the evidence points to the physical plane as being a unique experience because we have all manner of mindsets mixed together here. Whereas in the spirit based spheres, we have separation based on spiritual development, interests, emotions, etc. (diversity seems to not be strength in the spirit world, if countless ADCs are taken seriously). Think about that for a minute. Here heaven (within us) is mixed with hell (within us) and everything in between on this earth. It seems to me that politics is a natural extension of this state of being.

I somewhat agree with your point. I often wonder, was Karl Mark the kind of person that didn't lift up the 24 pack of bottled water for the cashier to scan at the register, as a customer? Furthermore, if he was a cashier, would Karl Mark tell you to PLEASE LEAVE THE 24 PACK IN THE BASKET, HE HAS A CODE FOR IT ALREADY! PLEASE DON'T PUT IT ON THE GROCERY CONVEROY! Be suspicious of people who often have many opinions of labor, but have done little to no labor at all, themselves. How is that for a consciousness expansion?

Well, the evidence points to the physical plane as being a unique experience because we have all manner of mindsets mixed together here. Whereas in the spirit based spheres, we have separation based on spiritual development, interests, emotions, etc. (diversity seems to not be strength in the spirit world, if countless ADCs are taken seriously). Think about that for a minute. Here heaven (within us) is mixed with hell (within us) and everything in between on this earth. It seems to me that politics is a natural extension of this state of being.

I like this point, but what is an "ADC"? Is that an analog to digital convertor? If that is the case, I see that we are all being fast tracked from the book to the Kindle, from the record to the MP3, from the raw, organic, handshaking "Hi, hello, how are you?" - to the let me sniff your social media status ass. As far as politics goes, I kind of see it as a necessary, albeit often shitty, byproduct of human interaction. Is this strange fairy tale truly wagging the dog? When will face masks grow into gloves? Aren't clothes a kind of a "face masking" as well? That shit became normal a long time ago. Is any of this spiritual, or is it that these animals just can't stop fucking each other.....over?

Back