David Icke, Love Not Fear is The Answer |460|

agreed... I'm of the same mind. Does really seem to make sense to conclude ( as I do... and strangely as I think david icke does) that we're dealing with an engineered bio-weapon ( leaving aside for now whether it was accidentally or intentionally released) and at the same time claimed that the"virus hasn't been isolated."

again, this kind of flat earth style goofy conspiracy stuff makes it easier for"them" to advance their agenda.

More Experts Point to SARS-CoV-2 Being Created in a Lab

Story at-a-glance
  • In a new book, professor Giuseppe Tritto, an internationally recognized expert in bio and nanotechnology, presents evidence showing SARS-CoV-2 simply can not be a natural virus that evolved to make the jump from bats to humans
  • According to Tritto, SARS-CoV-2 was genetically engineered in the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s high-containment lab in a program supervised by the Chinese military and aided by European and American scientists
  • Tritto claims Dr. Shi Zhengli used reverse genetics to produce a SARS-like virus with increased pathogenicity with the help from the French Pasteur Institute, which showed her how to insert a segment of the HIV virus into a horseshoe bat coronavirus
  • Jonathan Latham, Ph.D., a molecular biologist and a virologist, and Allison Wilson, Ph.D., a molecular biologist, also argue for a laboratory origin. While the virus likely originated in a bat at some point, the mechanism by which it jumped from bat to human was not natural
  • According to Latham and Wilson, SARS-CoV-2 may not even be a novel virus. They believe a similar coronavirus sickened six Chinese miners in 2012, and due to their prolonged illness, the virus evolved inside of them into SARS-CoV-2. Samples from the sick miners were sent to the Wuhan laboratory, from where it may have been accidentally released

More Experts Point to SARS-CoV-2 Being Created in a Lab

Story at-a-glance
  • In a new book, professor Giuseppe Tritto, an internationally recognized expert in bio and nanotechnology, presents evidence showing SARS-CoV-2 simply can not be a natural virus that evolved to make the jump from bats to humans
  • According to Tritto, SARS-CoV-2 was genetically engineered in the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s high-containment lab in a program supervised by the Chinese military and aided by European and American scientists
  • Tritto claims Dr. Shi Zhengli used reverse genetics to produce a SARS-like virus with increased pathogenicity with the help from the French Pasteur Institute, which showed her how to insert a segment of the HIV virus into a horseshoe bat coronavirus
  • Jonathan Latham, Ph.D., a molecular biologist and a virologist, and Allison Wilson, Ph.D., a molecular biologist, also argue for a laboratory origin. While the virus likely originated in a bat at some point, the mechanism by which it jumped from bat to human was not natural
  • According to Latham and Wilson, SARS-CoV-2 may not even be a novel virus. They believe a similar coronavirus sickened six Chinese miners in 2012, and due to their prolonged illness, the virus evolved inside of them into SARS-CoV-2. Samples from the sick miners were sent to the Wuhan laboratory, from where it may have been accidentally released
so what's up with the "having isolated the virus"? what do you think is behind that meme?

so what's up with the "having isolated the virus"? what do you think is behind that meme?

I ask the same question (along with a plethora of other questions)... and I reached the point I am happy to say - "I don't know." And I reached the point I am now guided by the principle that if I am accessing information promoted by the corporate (Big Pharma backed) media and/or promoted by a particular political party (considering the two dominant ones here in the US are like two distinctly different realities), I ask myself... "what do they want me to believe and why?"

I then consider the information from so many of the "apparently" independent sources (noting that my assessment as to their agenda being pure vs part of a psyop (wittingly or not) is all and only my opinion). And then I boil it all down to asking myself -

"What is life if I fear it? (certainly it isn't 'living.')

What is my personal responsibility in teaching others to fear it? (like by wearing a mask which I decided for myself was no more "good" for others (and myself) than otherwise)? (I feel I am failing my personal responsibility to others if I teach that)

Isn't physical life inherently risky? (yep)

Is living in fear really living? (nope)

Is acquiescing to authoritarian and even draconian edicts actually 'living'? (nope)

Is acquiescing to authoritarian and even draconian edicts what I wish to teach others as acceptable? (certainly not)

Do I actually fear for the eternal soul of any being (noting I assume we have such) whereby risking my own physical life or intentionally risking (based on what I believe in my heart) the lives of another, someone truly vulnerable is something I am willing to compromise because I am torn by feeling personal responsibility in teaching fear to others? (nope)

All the above completely encases how I navigate the COVID-19(84) PlanScamDEMic™ and how the very questions above (and more) has been, for me, curing.

I ask the same question (along with a plethora of other questions)... and I reached the point I am happy to say - "I don't know." And I reached the point I am now guided by the principle that if I am accessing information promoted by the corporate (Big Pharma backed) media and/or promoted by a particular political party (considering the two dominant ones here in the US are like two distinctly different realities), I ask myself... "what do they want me to believe and why?"

I then consider the information from so many of the "apparently" independent sources (noting that my assessment as to their agenda being pure vs part of a psyop (wittingly or not) is all and only my opinion). And then I boil it all down to asking myself -

"What is life if I fear it? (certainly it isn't 'living.')

What is my personal responsibility in teaching others to fear it? (like by wearing a mask which I decided for myself was no more "good" for others (and myself) than otherwise)? (I feel I am failing my personal responsibility to others if I teach that)

Isn't physical life inherently risky? (yep)

Is living in fear really living? (nope)

Is acquiescing to authoritarian and even draconian edicts actually 'living'? (nope)

Is acquiescing to authoritarian and even draconian edicts what I wish to teach others as acceptable? (certainly not)

Do I actually fear for the eternal soul of any being (noting I assume we have such) whereby risking my own physical life or intentionally risking (based on what I believe in my heart) the lives of another, someone truly vulnerable is something I am willing to compromise because I am torn by feeling personal responsibility in teaching fear to others? (nope)

All the above completely encases how I navigate the COVID-19(84) PlanScamDEMic™ and how the very questions above (and more) has been, for me, curing.
ok, but it seems to me there's some knowable science here that we need to get to the bottom of.

Last edited:
ok, but it seems to me there's some knowable science here that we need to get to the bottom of.

Agree with the exception of the word "need" because if I wait for having that science that irrefutably resolves the "virus" question and in fact irrefutably supports Pasteur (if it turns out so)... and (if not so) is used to justify the whole last 100 years or more of "western medicine" (which, IMO, is primarily driven by greed and corruption), what we may have left of our collective physical life experience, if anything, may not be worth the risk of waiting for it (again... speaking only for myself and just sharing my concern).

The risk is, give your liberty over to authoritarian driven draconian measures, teach others by so doing that "it is right to do," only to find after the results are in that the whole premise (as opposed to prevention via a sound "whole diet," clean water, clean air, healthy psychological, spiritual practice, etc.) that we are under physical assault from all sorts of "viruses" that will kill all our bodies so it is certainly best to risk destroying your life force by vaccinating the hell out of the body, teaching the body it does not need to generate its own immunity, while we eat factory GMO foods and in the case of meats, laced with antibiotics and pumped full of hormones and in, breath and drinking toxins along the way.

How will it be knowable considering the tone here is near universal distrust of any/all authorities including those who "do science"?

I find it hard to believe that any scientist from any institution (i.e., virtually all scientists) will be taken seriously on this topic. The only supposed "scientists" I see being lauded as truth tellers are folks like Mikovits and that seems to be largely based on bias-confirmation (i.e., she's anti-establishment, anti-institution).

Feels like you're in a bit of a quandary if seeking "knowable science" is actually a goal.

Here is a talk by David Rasnick. He clearly knows a lot about PCR, and is also very sceptical about HIV=AIDS - but I think the issues are rather similar between HIV and CV19. There is also a PDF book linked to on this sight.

https://infectiousmyth.podbean.com/e/the-infectious-myth-david-rasnick-on-the-coronavirus/

(Just added missing link)

David

The labs are actually monitoring the spread of different strains by their genomic signatures. They are actively recording mutations the virus makes.

They can then make predictions on the spread, based on the test results.

When NZ was symptomatically Covid-free, despite widespread testing, no positive tests were recorded in the community for over 100 days. Positive tests were consistently found in incoming overseas travellers to NZ in quarantine. That doesn’t jive with your model.

The labs are actually monitoring the spread of different strains by their genomic signatures. They are actively recording mutations the virus makes.

They can then make predictions on the spread, based on the test results.

When NZ was symptomatically Covid-free, despite widespread testing, no positive tests were recorded in the community for over 100 days. Positive tests were consistently found in incoming overseas travellers to NZ in quarantine. That doesn’t jive with your model.
First, let me repeat, I do not have a model, I never did research that is in any way related to viruses or disease of any sort.

What I am doing is to point out that a worrying number of scientists who do have such experience are pointing out that because it is now considered OK to claim to have isolated a virus, when no such thing has been achieved, then even their gold standard tests are suspect because their viruses are contaminated with biological material from the patients. You yourself pointed out that Koch's postulates are nowadays not considered so essential, but maybe they are still necessary, but just inconvenient. Some of the RNA you find in a cell will vary if for example a person is unwell. Suppose that RNA fragment gets selected as the PCR probe! The price you pay for not rigorously following Koch, is perhaps, diseases that don't really exist. They appear to exist because there are tests that show they do, but the lack of rigour compromises the tests.

David

David Icke nailed this critical aspect of COVID-19(84) PlanScamDEMic™

How Medical Technocracy Made the Plandemic Possible

Story at-a-glance
  • Technocracy is an economic ideology built around totalitarian rule by unelected leaders that got its start in the 1930s, when scientists and engineers got together to solve the nation’s economic problems
  • The word comes from the word “techn,” which means “skill,” and the god “Kratos,” which is the divine personification of power. A technocrat is someone who exercises power over you on the basis of their knowledge
  • Evidence of technocratic rule has also become evident during the pandemic. The censoring and manipulation of medical information is part and parcel of the social engineering part of this system
  • The medical technocracy has lied to us about several things, starting with the risk of death from COVID-19. Based on deaths per capita, the global average death rate for COVID-19 is 0.009%. The average person’s chance of surviving this disease is 99.991%
  • Evidence that the technocratic fear propaganda is working can be seen in a recent poll, which found Millennials believe 2% of their generation will die from COVID-19

The medical technocracy has lied to us about several things, starting with the risk of death from COVID-19. Based on deaths per capita, the global average death rate for COVID-19 is 0.009%. The average person’s chance of surviving this disease is 99.991%
Effectively it was a lie, because they deliberately confused dying because of CV19 with dying with CV19. If you enter hospital with a likely terminal condition but test positive with CV19 before you die, you only with CV19.

It was further exaggerated by an interesting effect that a hospital doctor pointed out somewhere on the internet. A new disease always appears more dangerous than it really is, because the only cases doctors see are those that are dangerous enough to require hospital treatment!

David

Back