David Icke, Love Not Fear is The Answer |460|

Yes, I am aware that Alex has hooked into Pizzagate and followed the trail back to origins in Sabbatai and Frank. This is a subject which I know quite a lot about. On my father's side, I am descended from a lineage of Kabbalists. I have in PhD in psychology and have an international practice specializing in science, myth, magic and mystery. My father was a leading figure in Zionism. My maternal grandfather was a leader in a messianic cult. I have followed the work of David Icke for decades. Before him Lyndon LaRouche. Before him L Ron Hubbard. I am a wizard.

David icke is a false preacher, as were LaRouche and Hubbard before him. All you need to know is someone who has been sick with Covid-19 to know Icke is spinning a false narrative. Listen to him and feel how your heart responds when he says the word, "Love." That tells you about David icke.

The Sabbatai Frank narrative is a distortion of history grounded in hatred.

As a long time listener and former Skeptiko guest, I am concerned that Alex has fallen into a dark abyss from which he cannot exit.
a thumbs-up from Malf (someone who generally shies away from the metaphysical) on this post speaks volumes :)

From my understanding, Alex is on a personal exploration which he shares with us. There's zero "promotion" of anything and Alex has never monitized his journey. If a listener doesn't like the questions Alex asks, the responses of his guests and the conversations that take place, then I am sure that listener would be free to not listen.
thanks... but worry that you're kind of compounding the problem... I mean, this poster completely missed/reversed the point... re "support" of sabbatean frankist... which is kind of interesting in itself given that this movement was all about inversion / " opposite day" craziness.

the more interesting level 3 discussion here is that it was all so reactionary to the overbearing organized cult it rebelling against i.e. judaism.

What an embarrassing interview. So little challenge when it's usually so forthcoming and the stakes re covid are so high.
Matt Belair and I are doing follow up interviews with Dr. Andrew Kaufman, and Dr. Barre Lando.

What an embarrassing interview. So little challenge when it's usually so forthcoming and the stakes re covid are so high.

And the difference between then and now is that then, it wasn't always easy to trust what the media was publishing back then. A great example is the NY Times downplaying the Holocaust (this has been very well documented).

Yet now, you can completely trust every word of the media as well as "official government sources" which are "approved" by the media. We can also completely trust every bit of the censorship performed now by the technology social media outlets, essentially a part of the media and a main purveyor of the media's "information/opinion/agenda" reaching the masses as these masters of ethics are so kind as to "fact check" it all and then eliminate all the lies and disinfo for us so we don't have to "critically think for ourselves."

It's mind blowing that people of today would possibly think info from folks like Icke or Mikovits or Wakefield or Del Bigtree or Robert Kennedy Jr. might have any legitimacy to it in light of this vast benevolent complex of information dissemination and information "filtering" (censorship) from this lovely media, government, unelected bureaucrats and multinational pharma corporations alliance that walks in lockstep while also constantly changing their messaging and changing focus.

First it was "bend the curve" to ensure hospitals aren't overwhelmed, then every effort has been made to inflate the deaths due to COVID via payoffs to hospitals if they marl "COVID" and politically motivated functionaries who have the ability to skew those numbers and then... when deaths are fizzling out, change the focus to "positives" even though there's ample evidence a.) the numbers aren't adjusted for the changes in the percentage of tests performed relative to the population and b.) that so many of the test are "false positives." Add to all that where you have state governments announcing they'll come off of their draconian restrictions the day after the US election in November and...

YES! We should be ashamed for considering these alternative information sources. I fully agree with you, dan.

It's mind blowing that people of today would possibly think info from folks like Icke or Mikovits or Wakefield or Del Bigtree or Robert Kennedy Jr. might have any legitimacy ...

YES! We should be ashamed for considering these alternative information sources. I fully agree with you, dan.
David Icke and Robert Kennedy Jr don't belong in the same sentence. With the avalanche of distorted and slanted information falling upon us everyday, what is most important is having the discernment to distinguish false from true. Icke and Kennedy couldn't be more different, even though they say some things that line up.

David Icke and Robert Kennedy Jr don't belong in the same sentence. With the avalanche of distorted and slanted information falling upon us everyday, what is most important is having the discernment to distinguish false from true. Icke and Kennedy couldn't be more different, even though they say some things that line up.

I understand what you are saying but gosh... everyone has the right to express themselves (even if its something that others don't agree with or that the informed can make a good case is ludicrous). Because if we take away that right then we rob people the opportunity to learn discernment for themselves.

One of the arguments against "the elite" (assuming something or another exists that this is pointing to) is they assume they have the moral high ground which gives them the right to dictate to the rest what information we should have access to and what we should think.

What happened to honoring each individual's sovereign right to explore life and explore being? What happened to our right to free access of the free expression of others? What happened to the right of the free expression of thought (even if its one day proven wrong)?

This has been my whole argument Dr. Cohen.

I understand what you are saying but gosh... everyone has the right to express themselves (even if its something that others don't agree with or that the informed can make a good case is ludicrous). Because if we take away that right then we rob people the opportunity to learn discernment for themselves.

One of the arguments against "the elite" (assuming something or another exists that this is pointing to) is they assume they have the moral high ground which gives them the right to dictate to the rest what information we should have access to and what we should think.

What happened to honoring each individual's sovereign right to explore life and explore being? What happened to our right to free access of the free expression of others? What happened to the right of the free expression of thought (even if its one day proven wrong)?

This has been my whole argument Dr. Cohen.
I don't know where I am denying anyone the right to express themselves. I literally have zero influence on David icke and his access to platforms to share his views. Nor am I advocating that he be silenced or censored.

What I responding to is that Skeptiko is positioned as a forum for presenting controversial science and spirituality with leading thinkers, researchers and their critics. When I listen to Alex fawning over David Icke and his fictional account of the viral pandemic, it gives me the feeling he's lost his way in the descent into evil thinking. How does that equate to my dishonouring an individual's sovereign right to explore life and being?

And the difference between then and now is that then, it wasn't always easy to trust what the media was publishing back then. A great example is the NY Times downplaying the Holocaust (this has been very well documented).

Yet now, you can completely trust every word of the media as well as "official government sources" which are "approved" by the media. We can also completely trust every bit of the censorship performed now by the technology social media outlets, essentially a part of the media and a main purveyor of the media's "information/opinion/agenda" reaching the masses as these masters of ethics are so kind as to "fact check" it all and then eliminate all the lies and disinfo for us so we don't have to "critically think for ourselves."

It's mind blowing that people of today would possibly think info from folks like Icke or Mikovits or Wakefield or Del Bigtree or Robert Kennedy Jr. might have any legitimacy to it in light of this vast benevolent complex of information dissemination and information "filtering" (censorship) from this lovely media, government, unelected bureaucrats and multinational pharma corporations alliance that walks in lockstep while also constantly changing their messaging and changing focus.

First it was "bend the curve" to ensure hospitals aren't overwhelmed, then every effort has been made to inflate the deaths due to COVID via payoffs to hospitals if they marl "COVID" and politically motivated functionaries who have the ability to skew those numbers and then... when deaths are fizzling out, change the focus to "positives" even though there's ample evidence a.) the numbers aren't adjusted for the changes in the percentage of tests performed relative to the population and b.) that so many of the test are "false positives." Add to all that where you have state governments announcing they'll come off of their draconian restrictions the day after the US election in November and...

my apologies... I may have misinterpreted his post... does Dan understand the covid-1984 Plandemic?

I feel kind of bad for not pushing David Icke harder on covid but I didn't want to distract from all the other stuff. but now I do want to go back and clear up his "they never isolated the Covid virus" stuff cuz I think that makes it harder to get a clear picture of the covid-1984 Plandemic.

the more interesting level 3 discussion here is that it was all so reactionary to the overbearing organized cult it rebelling against i.e. judaism.
"A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia."

QAnon’s conspiracy theory is a rebranded version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

The author Gregory Stanton
https://www.justsecurity.org/author/stantongregory/
Full Article
https://www.justsecurity.org/72339/...p-EEdy_NP8Lw5fAtrztTzMX6k1ZbxGK1BUNFZdxV7LW8Y

"A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia."

QAnon’s conspiracy theory is a rebranded version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

The author Gregory Stanton
https://www.justsecurity.org/author/stantongregory/
Full Article
https://www.justsecurity.org/72339/...p-EEdy_NP8Lw5fAtrztTzMX6k1ZbxGK1BUNFZdxV7LW8Y

Its my opinion that this type of stuff should be available for people to decide, on their own, if they buy into it or think its ridiculous. For me, its an easy call... it's ridiculous.

What isn't exactly all that ridiculous is what the investigations are revealing about Epstein, about Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Robert Maxwell, his involvement with the PROMIS software (MOSSAD), the sexual blackmail operations "purportedly" being conducted by Epstein (yet looking more and more like Ghislaine might have played a far more important role) and then... a very strange "Temple" discovered on Epstein's orgy island and reports there's all sorts of video equipment and a central video command office both on that island (for the island operations) and in a converted "bathroom" in his NY City apartment and his relationship with Wexner, Bill Gates (and the interesting role Gate's father played with "Planned Parenthood" some consider part of a eugenics agenda) and then... just for grins - consider the information of former Dutch financial operative Ronald Bernard - who suggests the usage of such "practices" has many functions (blackmail being one).

Its my opinion that this type of stuff should be available for people to decide, on their own, if they buy into it or think its ridiculous. For me, its an easy call... it's ridiculous.

What isn't exactly all that ridiculous is what the investigations are revealing about Epstein, about Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Robert Maxwell, his involvement with the PROMIS software (MOSSAD), the sexual blackmail operations "purportedly" being conducted by Epstein (yet looking more and more like Ghislaine might have played a far more important role) and then... a very strange "Temple" discovered on Epstein's orgy island and reports there's all sorts of video equipment and a central video command office both on that island (for the island operations) and in a converted "bathroom" in his NY City apartment and his relationship with Wexner, Bill Gates (and the interesting role Gate's father played with "Planned Parenthood" some consider part of a eugenics agenda) and then... just for grins - consider the information of former Dutch financial operative Ronald Bernard - who suggests the usage of such "practices" has many functions (blackmail being one).

agreed... from: https://skeptiko.com/william-ramsey-satanic-panic-head-fake-463/

William Ramsey: [00:49:50] ...It’s really hard for people to believe that in literal Satanism that there are groups of networked people out there. And I think that that’s really the hardest part of addressing the West Memphis Three.

Alex Tsakiris: [00:50:11] I think you’re absolutely right about that. You know, one of the chapters I have in my book is an interview that I did with this woman named Anneke Lucas. And she’s really a lovely person, and we connected. We both like yoga and she’s a yoga teacher for incarcerated women in Upstate New York, and she’s got this transformation that she’s gone through in her life. And she would have to, because at six years old, she was sold by her mother to a satanic ritual occult abuse network in Belgium.

William Ramsey: [00:50:46] Belgium right. Was she associated with the Dutroux thing?

Alex Tsakiris: [00:50:51] Well, she’s careful about who she names, but it’s very clear that that is the group that had her because she mentions, and that’s fascinating too, right? Because talk about history repeating itself, you know, there was this big drain the swamp and this is this pedo ring. As I tell people, anyone who has any doubts, you can still Google photos of kids in cages, tied up. Just all the most horrible of the horrible things you can see. And her account is that she was going to be killed. She had been raped, like thousands of times, six years old remember, six years old by her mother.

But the interesting thing I always alert people too, is that if you want to take a secular perspective on this, it doesn’t work because what these people are doing, and they will tell you what they’re doing, is they are trying to, one, connect with some malevolent force in this extended realm.. and they’re trying to connect with that force for a reason, to bring in a certain energy into this realm. And that’s why they connect with Aleister Crowley. And it’s nothing unique about Aleister Crowley, it’s just many people have chosen that at all costs, they’re so attached to this world and what they can get out of this world, that any entity in that extended realm that connects and offers that chance, they’ll do it.

William Ramsey: [00:52:30] I’m glad you brought up that case because it was totally networked, it was covered up. There were all kinds of shenanigans that took place under the surface. Like the prosecutor got fired, and there’s an incredible German documentary that traces just the people that were murdered around the Dutroux case that knew too much. It’s like 25 people. Like, “I knew too much, they’re going to kill me,” ends up dead. Another person says, “I got information on this,” gets run over by a car. It’s incredible. It’s like JFK, you know, all the people who knew about that, who ended up dead. It’s incredible.

The Dutroux case, if you don’t think that that’s network evil, I’m sorry, you’re just wrong because it went to the highest levels of that elite. And Dutroux was known to leave Belgium, he was moving around Europe. So they don’t even know the totality of what happened and the horror show. Like two of the kids died because he was in jail and couldn’t feed then in the dungeon.

So that’s a real problem. People cannot connect to spiritual evil, and I’m glad you brought that up because that’s what these people are doing. That’s what Crowley was doing.

William Ramsey: [00:57:33] I think it’s interesting because you can even look at the biblical context, these, like demonic entities are all through, kind of the global mythos, through all of these legends and stuff like that, that there’s bad spirits. Almost every culture has some kind of reference to these kinds of things that are outside of themselves. Not ghosts or something, but some kind of evil presence.

agreed... from: https://skeptiko.com/william-ramsey-satanic-panic-head-fake-463/

William Ramsey: [00:49:50] ...It’s really hard for people to believe that in literal Satanism that there are groups of networked people out there.
I have encountered satanic ritual cults and worked with adults who are survivors of ritual sex abuse. I can speak with factual knowledge about the connection between Planned Parenthood and the eugenics movement. These are subjects I am familiar with.

It does not refute my response to the David Icke interview. It reinforces it. Alex, if you are going to cover these subjects, it is all the more important to qualify your guests and not let false statements and unsupported accusations pass by unchallenged. This is serious stuff. It deserves to be curated with more care.

It does not refute my response to the David Icke interview. It reinforces it. Alex, if you are going to cover these subjects, it is all the more important to qualify your guests and not let false statements and unsupported accusations pass by unchallenged. This is serious stuff. It deserves to be curated with more care.
what part of skeptiko #460 David Icke are you referring to?

@DanBoothCohen -

Both David Icke and Alex Tsakiris (in their work, books, sharings, etc.) have made a tremendous (positive) impact on my life. Other than family and close personal relationships, no two people have done more for me personally. My reactions were defensive and that's the reason why.

Still though, I don't blindly adopt everything either one of them seems to project or, through their information exchanges with others, might expose me to. I take responsibility for the information I bring into my set of operational assumptions, usually provisionally at first, and always with an ability to discard at any time. But I also want the information available and unsuppressed.

I hope you don't mind looking at this interview I am posting below - starting around 21:00 where within five minutes, David Icke is brought up. The response that Sean Esbjörn-Hargens provides is reflective of what I had hoped to convey to you but done so in far better words I have been able to produce.

what part of skeptiko #460 David Icke are you referring to?
There's quite a lot...Here's two examples.

"Kary Mullis who invented the [RT-PCR test] and got the Nobel Prize for it, saying that this test should not be used to diagnose infectious disease,"
"I think there is a virus, but it’s not a physical virus, it’s a mind virus,"

Back