David Icke, Love Not Fear is The Answer |460|

There's quite a lot...Here's two examples.

"Kary Mullis who invented the [RT-PCR test] and got the Nobel Prize for it, saying that this test should not be used to diagnose infectious disease,"
"I think there is a virus, but it’s not a physical virus, it’s a mind virus,"
ok... good... so I can just go on ignoring your ranting about hate speech, "supporting" sabbatean frankism, and anti-semitic nonsense and we can talk about Covid.

so, like I said previously, I'm taking digging into this with Matt Belair, stay tuned.

sure... Always a possibility... but we must also seriously consider the possibility that it is literally real:
https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/conspiracy/434-abducted-by-reptillians-AD1aHJN_ypG/

I think ardy sixkiller clark's research is pretty reliable

Alex, abduction and master class are two different phenomena, and one can admit the former as evidential while rejecting the latter as absurd speculation (originally derived from an outed fake "shaman" who says he ate and had sex with ETs).. Can we PLEASE stay on topic-- on Icke's claims about reptilian slave masters of planet earth? Who has time for these off topic detours??

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex, abduction and master class are two different phenomena, and one can admit the former as evidential while rejecting the latter as absurd speculation (originally derived from an outed fake "shaman" who says he ate and had sex with ETs).. Can we PLEASE stay on topic-- on Icke's claims about reptilian slave masters of planet earth? Who has time for these off topic detours??
1600633823074.png

Space Age Indians: Their Encounters with the Blue Men, Reptilians, and Other Star People

https://www.amazon.com/Space-Age-In.../ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Maybe "Reptilian" is only one form some of these beings appear to take (or are perceived by experiencers of "them")...

Icke may be far more "on track" that some members here might wish to open their mind to.

This is related - it is quotes from Tom DeLonge - This list once appeared on Reddit and yet was taken down. The post (from the RichardDolanMembers.com forum) appeared in October of 2019. I grabbed this text from that post.

Tom DeLonge Interim CEO TTSA:

TOM’s mission is to help the government release the complex truth over a period of years, by releasing both works of fiction and clear non-fiction documentaries.

The truth about the UFO phenomenon has been known for a long time, but it’s complex and disturbing.

The UFO phenomenon is connected to a special property of our universe that is manifested in all lifeforms.

The UFO phenomenon has a hive mind. These creatures potentially don’t have souls, they’re like clones. … they feed off fear and negativity.

There’s something special about the human body and emotions… The UFO phenomenon is interested in the bad things, and it brings along a lot of bad things.

the phenomenon is a bad thing and that it’s responsible for the divisions of mankind

We’re in a very pivotal time in our evolution and we’re going to be dealing with some things that we always thought were magic, fairy tales or mythology.

This leads to an explanation that part of what makes the phenomenon more complex than “little green men and flying saucers” is that what we call “the occult” is involved.

The first time “it happened”, the govt didn’t know what to do because “it was so much more powerful than us,” so they concocted a master plan to eventually push back. We’re now at a level where “we have the boxing gloves on and we’re able to punch back a little bit.”

A few people handle it so that you can go to the movies with your family, go to the beach and have a life.

People whose job it is to take things out of the sky as soon as they’re spotted.

Isn’t it weird that we’re suddenly talking about space, and NASA’s going to Europa, and we’re finding all these planets? Something’s coming, and I know what’s coming, and it’s gonna be great!

Maybe evidence of disappeared ancient cultures (Easter Island, the Maya, the Inca). That’s evidence of what happened to those that did not obey, thus encouraging the secret to be kept. And could the story evolve from how different groups of men exploited this technology to see how the entire secret is uncovered, rewriting world history and shattering many of our most well-regarded, holy institutions?

Except this time, when they come to wipe us out like the other ones, we are actually ready for them. And that readiness is another example why things have been kept quiet for so long and has been a strange international partnership indeed."

Regarding the "ET"

The exact term that is used by Delonge’s government contacts is " The Others." It’s not “the phenomenon,” it’s not “aliens.” The way it was explained to him is that “they are gods, with a little ‘g.’” They are not “ET” because they were always “here.” John Keel proposed “Ultra-terrestrial” on the same line of thinking.

This is intelligence that is here, has always been here, and I think calling them the others makes a lot more sense; because they’re in our oceans, there on our moon, they might be underground in certain places, so you’re talking about the other group of intelligences that are here on planet with us.

TDL advisors told him to look at the stories of gods, especially the Greek ones.

All the different areas of the world have different stories of gods, and I called them with the little g. This are being that have godlike powers, that are meddling in human Affairs,

the Others include also the category of demons

There’s a very, very strong link between what people think demons are from the bible and other religions, and the UFO phenomenon. What you have is something that doesn’t like man, and either feels jealous of, or has some kind of plan for what man is to be. That just makes it that much worse when you think about it.

the Others create religions, and use believes to separate mankind and provoke conflicts.

My advisory group said that there are various gods competing with each other and competing through mankind with different religions.

the fact that this understanding impacts beliefs of people that decided to stop the investigation has been published on main stream mass media.

Quote from one of TDL advisors: "Would the link of aliens creating man, who then created God to keep us in our place, be something worth keeping sekret?

this manipulation of the “gods” has an impact on Politics, now like in the past. This would require a NEW concept of Political Science [in my book, “Alien Apocalypse”" I propose to use the term Ontopolitics]

There have been events throughout time to change the course of civilization on purpose.

for example WWII was a conflict between gods

World War II on it has been described by some working in the alphabet soup agencies to me in the last decades that WWI was an ET war executed through humans I do know, that

this interference has in the past wiped out entire human civilizations

the alien presence is an existential risk — meaning, life is not guaranteed for humans — and an extinction event could be triggered by unfriendly aliens to deliberately wipe out Homo sapiens sapiens. So, now is a crucial time for humanity to learn that we are not alone in this universe and that friendly and unfriendly Others have been interacting with this planet for millions of years

the plan of the control group is to stop this.

Superhuman forces are steering the course of our civilization, and we’re looking to break free from that.

AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM

DeLonge believes that all wars are promoted by the Others to harvest human suffering.

The entire UFO phenomenon is about multiple gods that fight amongst themselves and by design factionalize mankind into different religions to step back and let us fight each other… Our government knows that. It knows that The Others are instigating wars among mankind

On the same time between Them we find some differences…

There are good gods and bad gods, and their interactions have been well-documented throughout history.

…for example WWII…

… has been described to me by some working in the alphabet soup agencies in the last decades that WWII was an ET war executed through humans

…the USA was and is -Surprise!- supported by the good gods

the US and allies from World War II have had an ally in one of these alien presences.

Nowadays the situation is unchanged. the US is an armed force of good while other countries are “manipulated”…

Intelligence agencies have also been “trying to figure out who is being manipulated as a country more than the others.”

this is overflying the fact that the USA has started a quantity of wars that, in Tom’s words, are a result of the Others manipulation.

He suggests that when Bush named different countries as an axis of evil…

that was the government making a blanket statement that they’re really concerned about these areas."

All the enemy of the USA are manipulated by the Bad gods

When we make big statements about North Korea, about Iran or about China, it’s because we are aware that those places are being manipulated and have very advanced technologies now.

Remember. The advanced technologies we have are yes given to us by the gods, but they are the good gods, so nothing to be concerned of here.

China’s defense budget has quadrupled in the past few years. They believe it’s related to the manipulation.

Not a single word regarding the US budget for war that dwarf the rest of the world combined.

On the bright side DeLonge also describes a secret collaboration between countries, at least during the cold war

This issue also has amazing aspects regarding cooperation between countries - countries you would never expect to get along with each other. It literally pulled the world together, and prevented the Cold War from “turning hot.”

thanks to that cooperation nuclear war was stopped.

back in the seventies what was described to me was, UFOs were turning on our weapons, just to get the Russians to see that and attack first, to create a nuclear war
There are
heroes in Russia , under grave risk to himself and to his countrymen, he did not fire back.

But what is the vision that they have for the future? Instead of hating each other we should address hate to the bastards.

We have to change the way we treat each other. It’s not humanity’s fault that we hate each other. We were designed to hate each other. We need to put the weapons down and grab each others by the arms, look up and say “you bastards!”

in an amazing display of American Exceptionalism, DeLonge explain that the USA military will lead us to the right side of hate

The United States is the leader , it’s doing the majority of the work and it’s pushing everybody. We’re the first country for the free mind, for the free people. There’s a reason. It’s because we were the enlightened idea of a people. And that idea spread. We call it democracy, we call it Western civilization. Even on this pretty big ugly deal, America is working for the countries that hate it. We’re out there fighting something for them. It’s unreal. It’s really inspiring.

In conclusion, reading those quotes appear that the plan is to create a New World Order, lead by the current US elite that will abolish all the countries and probably all religions -keep in mind that he believe that all religions are create by the Others-in name of the war against the [bad] gods.

This is how we unify the world. This is how we get young people, in all countries, coming together, and saying, “Hey, I’m not Russian, or American, or Indian. We’re all from the same little planet. We’re humans.”

Sources used:

1. Tom Delonge’s interview with Jimmy Church on Fade to Black, August 30th, 2016
  2. Tom Delonge’s March 27th, 2016 interview with George Knapp on Coast to Coast AM
  3. Tom Delonge’s Feb 26 2017 interview with George Knapp
  4. Interview with Linda Multon Howe
  5. Interview with People 2019 June
  6. Interview Rolling Stones June 2019

ok... good... so I can just go on ignoring your ranting about hate speech, "supporting" sabbatean frankism, and anti-semitic nonsense and we can talk about Covid.

so, like I said previously, I'm taking digging into this with Matt Belair, stay tuned.
It's not ranting, Alex. It's calling you on your sloppiness in how you dealt with David Icke's poor science and grasp of history. I spend a lot of my days exploring the depths of evil. On a daily basis, I am leading people into the abyss of the horrors of human history. I am an internationally recognized expert on the subject of evil, having earned my credentials in scholarship, lived experience and as a trauma therapist. I listen to Skeptiko with great interest and appreciation and have since nearly the very beginning. I am "ranting" as you call it because your interview with David Icke was crap. You would do better to own your errors in how you handled him.

“Don’t be afraid of Covid,” President Trump tweeted, on the same day that the White House outbreak spread further and another several hundred Americans died from virus complications. His approach to Covid is straight from eugenics/Social Darwinism. Trump himself said in an interview that the way through is to achieve "herd mentality." I interpret that to mean allow the virus to thin the herd. Only the strong survive. He is modeling that by checking out of the hospital after 3 days and modeling that strength and lack of fear are the necessary factors for survival. As for the rest of the population. A massive die-off of the sick, elderly and impoverished will leave the country stronger than ever.

David Icke's claim that it's not a real virus, only a fear virus will be tested in this perverse experiment. Stay tuned.

“Don’t be afraid of Covid,” President Trump tweeted, on the same day that the White House outbreak spread further and another several hundred Americans died from virus complications. His approach to Covid is straight from eugenics/Social Darwinism. Trump himself said in an interview that the way through is to achieve "herd mentality." I interpret that to mean allow the virus to thin the herd. Only the strong survive. He is modeling that by checking out of the hospital after 3 days and modeling that strength and lack of fear are the necessary factors for survival. As for the rest of the population. A massive die-off of the sick, elderly and impoverished will leave the country stronger than ever.

David Icke's claim that it's not a real virus, only a fear virus will be tested in this perverse experiment. Stay tuned.

In a world that is based on give and take which is underpinned in one way or another by a financial system or an equivalent… you pay as you go. You pay for everything. Nothing you get, nothing you receive, nothing you take, nothing you experience is free. It all costs something, it costs money or it costs time or it costs experience… again, nothing is free.

And that includes fear. Fear isn’t free either. There’s a cost. The cost can be, and indeed usually is, huge.

Fear mongering, as well, has a cost and most of the fear mongerers know it. The cost to fear mongering is absolutely huge.

Those who engage in it, especially when they are motivated by a belief that by so doing enhances the chances of advancement of their political agendas are the most disgusting expressions of human being on the planet. They bury any conscience they have and impose their single minded goal on the rest of the planet. This is coming to an end.

Alex - this should be watched...

Posted already on another thread - (The Coronavirus thread)

great. I'm super glad that icke has corrected course a little by latching onto real science regarding false positives.

but that doesn't give him a pass on the " they never isolated the virus" craziness that andrew kaufman has injected into the discussion.

Does anyone know if icke or kaufman has formally acknowledge their mistake? I haven't seen it and I just did an couple of interviews on it. the second interview was supposed to be with kaufman that he backed out... why do people with weak positions always back out of debates :)

great. I'm super glad that icke has corrected course a little by latching onto real science regarding false positives.

but that doesn't give him a pass on the " they never isolated the virus" craziness that andrew kaufman has injected into the discussion.

Does anyone know if icke or kaufman has formally acknowledge their mistake? I haven't seen it and I just did an couple of interviews on it. the second interview was supposed to be with kaufman that he backed out... why do people with weak positions always back out of debates :)

Frankly - unless I was a trained, experienced "whatever I need to be" (if that be a virologist or whatever) and were able to isloate the virus myself (if that is even possible), I will never, ever automatically conclude any truth as to any information regarding this COVID-19(84) planscamDEMic™

There are no longer any truly reliable sources regarding anything having to do with this phase of the plan to take down humanity other than a select elite. NONE.

And you should know that by now, Alex. I know you are way, way smart enough to know this.

...quotes from Tom DeLonge

"Nowadays the situation is unchanged. the US is an armed force of good while other countries are “manipulated”…

All the enemy of the USA are manipulated by the Bad gods"

Best summary of TTSA I have seen. Thank you for posting it.

This philosophically retarded American Exceptionalism is how we know TTSA is evil, and seeking to implement an evil agenda.

Frankly - unless I was a trained, experienced "whatever I need to be" (if that be a virologist or whatever) and were able to isloate the virus myself (if that is even possible), I will never, ever automatically conclude any truth as to any information regarding this COVID-19(84) planscamDEMic™
Yup, exactly the stance that Alex railed against in his early days when presenting topics like Psi and NDE research to mainstream scientists. They would categorically reject the evidence stating something to the effect of "I wouldn't believe it if it were proven".

You've just chosen a different brand of koolaid to drink. Don't be fooled into thinking its anything other than that.

Yup, exactly the stance that Alex railed against in his early days when presenting topics like Psi and NDE research to mainstream scientists. They would categorically reject the evidence stating something to the effect of "I wouldn't believe it if it were proven".

You've just chosen a different brand of koolaid to drink. Don't be fooled into thinking its anything other than that.

Only a true "operative" would consistently mischaracterize posts like you are either paid to do or, because of bankruptcy of conscience, enjoy doing.

You avoid answering my question as to what your metaphysical cosmological world view is.

And then you take my words and quote them and yet completely twist what the words clearly state.

This is a sickness, Silence. That this forum tolerates this type of behavior boggles my mind.

I await one last chance to read you explain your world view. That you don't, makes the odds more and more higher that it is void of openness to extended reality where "you" as a conscious agent participate beyond the end of your current physical lifetime.

I don't like posts like that because you are basically sloganising. Stated like that the poster is obviously true, just as Black Lives Matter is obviously true, but both statements are misapplied.

Black Lives Matter would be entirely reasonable if anyone was suggesting otherwise. Nobody on this forum, or in America (excepting perhaps a few extremist individuals) is claiming that black lives do not matter.

Likewise, the neuroscience slogan misses the point, because a lot of extremely qualified people are objecting that viruses are now identified without being isolated. This is really important, because if you break open an impure sample of a virus, the impurities with be biological - and so contain DNA and RNA. This means that whatever DNA or RNA contained in the break up can't be identified as coming from the virus.

The best example of this comes from AIDS. This is the Nobel Prizewinner Karry Mullis complaining about exactly this in connection with HIV:

http://www.duesberg.com/viewpoints/kintro.html

Karry Mullis is unfortunately dead now, otherwise I am sure he would be taking a major part in this debate.

You might find this brief talk by Karry Mullis helps you understand the related issues about PCR:

David

Last edited:
Only a true "operative" would consistently mischaracterize posts like you are either paid to do or, because of bankruptcy of conscience, enjoy doing.

You avoid answering my question as to what your metaphysical cosmological world view is.

And then you take my words and quote them and yet completely twist what the words clearly state.

This is a sickness, Silence. That this forum tolerates this type of behavior boggles my mind.

I await one last chance to read you explain your world view. That you don't, makes the odds more and more higher that it is void of openness to extended reality where "you" as a conscious agent participate beyond the end of your current physical lifetime.
Let me get this straight. You're offended because I challenged your assertion that the COVID pandemic is a farce, that there is no source from which evidence could be brought forth to change your mind, and that the entire pandemic is a master plan by select elites to take down humanity?

You then question why someone challenging that view should even have a voice on these forums?

Its all there in black and white Chester; you typed your own posts I'm assuming.

Let me get this straight. You're offended because I challenged your assertion that the COVID pandemic is a farce, that there is no source from which evidence could be brought forth to change your mind, and that the entire pandemic is a master plan by select elites to take down humanity?

You then question why someone challenging that view should even have a voice on these forums?

Its all there in black and white Chester; you typed your own posts I'm assuming.

You AGAIN, rephrase my words in a twisted way, Silence... Why do you do this? I see that this is what the likes of Chuck Shumer does (for example). Have you become that depraved? I pray not.

Regardless, at least, I now give up... honest dialogue with you isn't possible.

But here's a fun fact (a true white in the sea of black) -

Amy Coney Barrett is now an associate justice of the United States Supreme Court and... there may be one or more seats to replace in the next four years.

Even if DEMS ever get the House and the Senate... the legal challenges to "court packing" and other systemic changes to the court system will result in perpetual losses for the left.

Trump, true to his word and his promises... Trump and the Republican Senate saved the United States of America for the foreseeable future.

As of tomorrow, Justice Barrett will be a part of all election cases that make it to the supreme court. Stealing this election just got way, way harder.

...were able to isloate the virus
I'm just saying that we have to be a little more precise. Icke/Kaufman's claim that "they haven't isolated the virus." this is flat earth science it's the the idea that "well they haven't proven it to me."

I have a ton of shows on this coming up... but for starters... you couldn't have competing multinational corporations spending billions ( not to mention totalitarian states) all in a competition to develop a vaccine if the virus had not been isolated.

Last edited:
I'm just saying that we have to be a little more precise. Icke/Kaufman's claim that "they haven't isolated the virus." this is flat earth science it's the the idea that "well they haven't proven it to me."

I have a ton of shows on this coming up... but for starters... you couldn't have competing multinational corporations spending billions ( not to mention totalitarian states) all in a competition to develop a vaccine if the virus had not been isolated.
I'm not sure that deduction is sound.

As I understand it, the difference between isolating the virus and nearly isolating the virus, is that in the latter case you end up with a liquid that is believed to contain viral particles and other material from the host (human cells). Once smashed up, there is no way to distinguish between human and viral RNA. This is what the Nobel Prize winner, Kary Mullis was talking about in relation to HIV and AIDS.

http://www.virusmyth.org/aids/hiv/kmreason.htm

Here is Fauci predicting doom and gloom over the AIDS virus - doesn't it sound familiar?

https://www.nytimes.com/1986/01/14/...re-experts-say-deaths-will-climb-sharply.html

Remember that HIV and the Coronavirus are both RNA viruses.

The lack of that final (and difficult!) purification step is reckoned to be crucial because the next step is to break up the viral particles to get access to the RNA contained inside - but there will also be RNA in the liquid arising from impurities!

The original story re AIDS was that HIV caused the disease and that it was spread by sex - heterosexual or otherwise - and that it had about a 10 year incubation period before killing its host. Such a virus would have totally decimated humanity - think about it! There almost has to be something seriously wrong with the HIV/AIDS story.

David

Last edited:
Back