David Icke, Love Not Fear is The Answer |460|

agreed. see me interview with Tom Cowan... will be out on Tues.

I probably could have pushed him harder but at the time that the interview was recorded I wasn't totally sure of his position. I still think I'm the only person who has directly challenged claims scientifically. also my primary focus was on his position regarding consciousness, so even if I knew he was supporting the flat earth science of andrew kaufman I would have approached the interview differently, but only slightly.

covid 19 virus exists... and it sure as heck looks like a plandemic.

View attachment 1817
Alex,

The flaw in those graphs, as I explained above, is that people go into hospital with anything and get tested for COVID. False positives mean that many come up as having the disease. Then if they die, they are recorded as dying of COVID. The spike in COVID probably corresponds to the ramp up of testing. People will tell you personal examples of this happening if you ask around a bit - someone told me about her grandma, who went into hospital with something else and was recorded as a COVID death

Remember that if you are ill enough, you can die of the common cold - only they aren't so daft as to record it that way. The planning went into fixing the system so that anyone dying after a positive test is recorded as dying of COVID! Some planning was also used to change the definition of a pandemic a few years back.

David

This is how this vile trick works. This is why you probably know few if any that have had a serious problem from COVID - here many people when asked don't know of anyone who has had the bug!
Yeah, this is a fun, utterly non-statistical or rational way to challenge COVID. I've never had nor known someone to have a myriad of serious diseases, yet I don't deny their existence, impact, or lethality on this basis.

I lost an uncle to COVID in June. He was up in age (85) and had several underlying conditions that made him susceptible to real harm from COVID. He passed away after a week of battling COVID, was treated with Remdesivir, but was never ventilated to my knowledge. He was the last surviving brother of my father's and my Dad took the news quite hard. His only child (son) lived across the country and was unable to come see his father for all the prevailing reasons so it was very difficult on him as well.

I currently have my two oldest kids at home quarantining with positive COVID tests. They have symptoms, albeit mild, somewhat traditional flu-like symptoms. I hope and pray that's all it is for them. We live in the Midwest which is one of the many areas in the U.S. where cases are rising.

So, my own personal observation is that this thing is a real virus and actual people are getting sick. I'm not implying that the public actions that either have or have not been taken are right or wrong. I'm simply not an expert on the topic. There is a real middle ground in which we should be discussing this thing, but a denialist stance is just ignorant of actual facts and experience and even more: its dangerous.

Yeah, this is a fun, utterly non-statistical or rational way to challenge COVID. I've never had nor known someone to have a myriad of serious diseases, yet I don't deny their existence, impact, or lethality on this basis.

I lost an uncle to COVID in June. He was up in age (85) and had several underlying conditions that made him susceptible to real harm from COVID. He passed away after a week of battling COVID, was treated with Remdesivir, but was never ventilated to my knowledge. He was the last surviving brother of my father's and my Dad took the news quite hard. His only child (son) lived across the country and was unable to come see his father for all the prevailing reasons so it was very difficult on him as well.

I currently have my two oldest kids at home quarantining with positive COVID tests. They have symptoms, albeit mild, somewhat traditional flu-like symptoms. I hope and pray that's all it is for them. We live in the Midwest which is one of the many areas in the U.S. where cases are rising.

So, my own personal observation is that this thing is a real virus and actual people are getting sick. I'm not implying that the public actions that either have or have not been taken are right or wrong. I'm simply not an expert on the topic. There is a real middle ground in which we should be discussing this thing, but a denialist stance is just ignorant of actual facts and experience and even more: its dangerous.
Go over what you have written - it is not inconsistent with what I wrote.

David

The spike in COVID probably corresponds to the ramp up of testing.

My Son-in-Law just dropped by for a visit on his way back from getting Covid tested at the Quickie Clinic type place, to borrow one of my tools (of course). He wanted to get tested because his wife, my daughter, just came down with Covid.

Humorous Anecdote he related to me:

Doctor: "Bad news. The test shows you are positive".

Son: "Dang. Again! Now I will have to shut down my business for two weeks again."

Doctor: "Oh. You already had Covid? Well, that means you are not positive".

Son: "Wait. What? You mean I'm not infectious"?

Doctor: "Uh. I can't say. I'm going to write you a prescription for some cough medicine with Codeine". (an opiate)

LOL! The Doctor offered him narcotics, hoping he would shut up and go away.

Alex - This is the outcome of your not being more rigorous. Your guest says, "It's not a physical virus," and a forum member schools me that I don't know what a metaphor is. Really? Is that a point to argue, whether "it's not a physical virus" is a metaphor?

Ten million infections and 250,000 deaths is sufficient evidence that it is a physical virus.

I am deep in the conversation about how science's "biological Robot" claim is part of a centuries-old psyop campaign that can be traced through the Roman and British empires.

Alex, I'm disappointed that you, who have inspired and informed me brilliantly for many years, have allowed the the level of discourse to sink so low.

I'm done with this thread.

Alex - This is the outcome of your not being more rigorous. Your guest says, "It's not a physical virus," and a forum member schools me that I don't know what a metaphor is. Really? Is that a point to argue, whether "it's not a physical virus" is a metaphor?

Ten million infections and 250,000 deaths is sufficient evidence that it is a physical virus.

I am deep in the conversation about how science's "biological Robot" claim is part of a centuries-old psyop campaign that can be traced through the Roman and British empires.

Alex, I'm disappointed that you, who have inspired and informed me brilliantly for many years, have allowed the the level of discourse to sink so low.

I'm done with this thread.
In fairness, once one is convinced our existence is more than physical, even death (from covid or anything else) is metaphorical.

This is my understanding of the situation.

1) Technically the COVID virus exists, but is a mild virus similar to flu.
2) The PCR tests don't seem to have ever been checked for generating false positives, and I think they generate a lot of them. That is why when testing increases, the virus seems to surge. When they talk about 'cases' they actually mean people who have tested positive for the virus (which is not normal medical practice).
3) As people get older and sicker, they become vulnerable to a range of diseases that they would not be vulnerable to otherwise otherwise. This is particularly true of people receiving treatments that damage the immune system. I know a man who got a respiratory virus some years ago. The bug was unpleasant but no more, but his wife, who was on chemotherapy died of the unnamed virus in hospital.
4) If a person enters hospital he/she gets tested for COVID, and because of (2), is likely to come up positive. If he then dies. this is recorded as a COVID death, even if he entered hospital because of terminal cancer, or because of a road traffic accident.
5) Many hospitals always run close to capacity in winter, and coping with all the COVID rules reduces their efficiency further.
6) Many studies have shown that Vitamin D augmentation reduces the incidence and severity of COVID, yet there is no real effort to get people to take this cheap harmless remedy.

This is how this vile trick works. This is why you probably know few if any that have had a serious problem from COVID - here many people when asked don't know of anyone who has had the bug! A friend of mine told me that his father had it. He stayed at home and is now recovering - at age 79.

So I agree with Charlie on this.

At 71, I take 2000 units of Vitamin D a day but otherwise live as normal a life as possible under the restrictions.

David
agreed! I get plenty of sun (vit D) and take a lotta vit C.

The PCR tests don't seem to have ever been checked for generating false positives, and I think they generate a lot of them. That is why when testing increases, the virus seems to surge. When they talk about 'cases' they actually mean people who have tested positive for the virus (which is not normal medical practice).

Elon Musk felt this problem was serious enough to risk his stock price by tweeting about it.

Being a science guy, I don't believe for a second he is just now learning how janky the tests are. He is being cute.

GLidiF6.png

Yesterday I heard a comedian say "I don't know what to do. My right nostril tested positive, but my left nostril tested negative."

Even that joke is politically verboten by today's standards.

David Icke: [00:15:34] Well, two things. First of all, if we’re talking about COVID-19, I think there is a virus, but it’s not a physical virus,

When comparing the Corona virus to the "mind virus", Icke was speaking metaphorically.

It's dishonest of you to conflate that metaphor to Icke saying Covid doesn't exist, and blame him for killing people.

The interesting part is how you are not the least bit ashamed of yourself for lying and maliciously slandering a person.

I wish they would do some serious empirical testing of these PCR tests.

They won't. Because this thing has gone political, we are now past the point where any actual valid Science could be done.

On Monday my wife came down with Covid. I suspect she contracted it at this goofy "Salt Spa" she visited with her wine-drinking buddies last Saturday here in Houston...

https://www.saltremedy.net

Last night I made delicious chili with bell and banana peppers from my garden. My wife was angry because "Damnit! I can't taste anything!"

I laughed at her and elaborated upon how delicious the chili was, and how sad it was she could not taste it. She was not amused. :)

Just pressing a "Like" button doesn't seem to do justice to that splendid contribution! I do hope that everyone listens to the Kaufman video - it is very precise and well linked into the literature - it is also extremely scary.

Can you explain that alternative to germ theory (if you are ready) in a new thread otherwise this thread will become impossibly dense!

David
Well, David, it turns out, by waiting for the episode with Dr. Cowan, we have a thread you requested on the topic of germ theory and virus isolation.

Alex seems to have made up his mind in advance, in favor of germ theory, and against any COVID dissident arguments.

He seems to have sided with the predator class on this subject.

He seems to be supporting the global lockdown, heading toward total control with mandatory vaccines, all based on the lies of the germ theory.

Well, David, it turns out, by waiting for the episode with Dr. Cowan, we have a thread you requested on the topic of germ theory and virus isolation.
I guess we do, and I'm afraid my views have changed substantially after reading most of the Myth book.

I am really going off the contents of that book as I get further. I get the feeling that Cowan has taken a sprinkling of well researched ideas - such as the idea that saturated fat is much better for you than polyunsaturated fats - and stirred in a mass of other extremely speculative stuff. His chapter on food would lead one to believe that people eating a Western diet would be dropping like flies. Pre-COVID we were living longer than aver before!

If you correlate a vast range of events with disease outbreaks, it is frighteningly easy to come to a wrong conclusion for statistical reasons. Look up the Bonferroni correction to try to understand why.

Alex seems to have made up his mind in advance, in favor of germ theory, and against any COVID dissident arguments.
I suspect alternatives to the germ theory may need to be argued disease by disease.
He seems to have sided with the predator class on this subject.

He seems to be supporting the global lockdown, heading toward total control with mandatory vaccines, all based on the lies of the germ theory.
I don't think Alex is in favour of the lockdown - hopefully he will speak for himself! I am certainly not in favour of lockdown, and I am pretty sure the official story about COVID is massively distorted.

It may be that we should focus more on David Crewe rather than Cowan.

David

Last edited:
I guess we do, and I'm afraid my views have changed substantially after reading most of the Myth book.

I am really going off the contents of that book as I get further. I get the feeling that Cowan has taken a sprinkling of well researched ideas - such as the idea that saturated fat is much better for you than polyunsaturated fats - and stirred in a mass of other extremely speculative stuff. His chapter on food would lead one to believe that people eating a Western diet would be dropping like flies. Pre-COVID we were living longer than aver before!

If you correlate a vast range of events with disease outbreaks, it is frighteningly easy to come to a wrong conclusion for statistical reasons. Look up the Bonferroni correction to try to understand why.

I suspect alternatives to the germ theory may need to be argued disease by disease.

I don't think Alex is in favour of the lockdown - hopefully he will speak for himself! I am certainly not in favour of lockdown, and I am pretty sure the official story about COVID is massively distorted.

It may be that we should focus more on David Crewe rather than Cowan.

David
Crewe? typo? you mean Crowe?
David Crowe is dead, Cowan is alive.

I have been living the ketogenic lifestyle for years and that is another reason I treasure Dr. Cowan.

As hard as it is to believe, it is carbohydrates and sugar that is killing us, not saturated fat, and, yes, we are dropping like flies from the way we are eating.

One good book on the subject that I can heartily (pun intended) recommend is Dr. Joseph Mercola's "Fat for Fuel".

If you prefer moving on from Dr. Cowan, read "Invisible Rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg.

Also I highly recommend "What Really Makes You Ill" by Dawn Lester and David Parker.

They do go through illness by illness, one by one, and show that toxins, not biological pathogens, cause illness.

https://whatreallymakesyouill.com/

Crewe? typo? you mean Crowe?
David Crowe is dead, Cowan is alive.

I have been living the ketogenic lifestyle for years and that is another reason I treasure Dr. Cowan.

As hard as it is to believe, it is carbohydrates and sugar that is killing us, not saturated fat, and, yes, we are dropping like flies from the way we are eating.

One good book on the subject that I can heartily (pun intended) recommend is Dr. Joseph Mercola's "Fat for Fuel".

If you prefer moving on from Dr. Cowan, read "Invisible Rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg.

Also I highly recommend "What Really Makes You Ill" by Dawn Lester and David Parker.

They do go through illness by illness, one by one, and show that toxins, not biological pathogens, cause illness.

https://whatreallymakesyouill.com/
Sorry, I meant Crowe. I also knew he was unfortunately dead.

There is a large body of people who are aware that diabetics need a ketogenic diet, that saturated fat is good, and that excessive carbs are bad. Unfortunately the medical profession is still fighting back, telling people to eat low fat meals. We have ben eating butter again for years.

The fact that he repeats that information in his book doesn't add (or subtract) from his credibility.

I think there is a complicated mixture of valid information and not so valid information in his book. Perhaps the 5G stuff epitomises this:
The 5G frequency band plans are much more complex, as the frequency spectrum for sub-6 GHz 5G spans 450 MHz to 6 GHz, and millimeter-wave 5G frequencies span 24.250 GHz to 52.600 GHz, and also include unlicensed spectrum. Additionally, there may be 5G spectrum in the 5925 to 7150 MHz range and 64 GHz to 86 GHz range.
In other words 5G is a legal construct - a new set of permitted wavebands - not something that is remotely suitable for scientific discussion.

Oxygen absorbs 60 GHz, and this will probably mean that that is one region of the spectrum that won't be used - because the signals will be attenuated. I would guess there must have been a wide range of technical personnel that have been exposed to some of these frequencies for years. Indeed there must be some leakage from microwave ovens, and we still use one - how about you.

I am hugely suspicious about claims about structured water. It may well be that water adopts a hexagonal structure close to hydrophilic surfaces like cell walls, or certain artificial surfaces, but IMHO the structure will only remain while it is in close proximity with such a surface - so you can't bottle the stuff.

There may be some valid information still in the chapter titles "CONTGION", but I would say you would have to take that disease by disease.

I am rather embarrassed I supported Cowan for a while, but even now, I think that Alex should have given him a chance to speak.

As for the question about whether the virus 'exists', I suspect that may depend on the definition of the word 'exists' (as Bill Clinton might say).

It might be more useful to explore David Crowe's writings.

David

I’ve only just come across Skeptiko and was really enjoying some of the earlier episodes with people like Dean Radin, Rupert Sheldrake and ‘sceptics’ such as James Alcock and Stephen Novella. These interviews were really informative, insightful and constructive.

So I thought I’d listen to more recent episodes and came across the one on David Icke. Where did the emphasis on peer-reviewed science and critical thinking go?! That’s the strength of parapsychology. However, well-evidenced science certainly isn’t Icke’s strong point as he seems to grab onto whatever theory might support his global conspiracy schtick even if it’s only one or two lone doctors on YouTube. As I write, the health service in the UK is at breaking point because of COVID-19. I know people who’ve been seriously ill with COVID-19, and I have relatives who work in the NHS, and this first-hand knowledge (as well as an ability for critical thinking) makes me certain that this is not made up.

I’m not in favour of banning anyone, but you don’t have to give Icke and similar airtime, particularly with such a fawning attitude and lack of critical questioning. Many of his views are harmless (some I’d even support) but when we’re dealing with a global health crisis (and indeed global warming) they are downright dangerous.

What especially concerns me is people saying in this thread that they’re not wearing masks or practising social distancing because of theories such as these. You’re welcome to hold different views (hey and don’t take the vaccine if you don’t want to), but, out of compassion, kindness, respect for those who hold differing views, and the precautionary principle, if nothing else, please help to protect others’ health by following the guidelines. Thanks for listening! Love and peace.

Really ?

How so ?

Yes, really. But - like I said on the other thread - I doubt anything I can say will persuade you otherwise. As to how so, given the rate of serious illness associated with COVID-19, it's not surprising what's happening to the health service given the rate of infection. Although I'm sceptical of a lot of what passes as 'news' on the media, I believe that the information in this case - as well as the peer-reviewed science on the subject - is far more credible than the sources Icke quotes.

Like I said, I have relatives working in the NHS who back up what is being shown on the news. I know people who have been seriously ill with COVID-19. I know others who have been less ill with COVID-19. I also know academics who are working on this (I work at a university in the UK) who confirm this.

I think the counter-argument is thin. At best. As well as dangerous.

Back