Dean Radin is a GATEKEEPER

Do I have your attention now ?
Great!
Here are some information / tiny rabbit hole that could shade some light on what's the true motives of one of the most famous institute that contribute in the field of parapsychology.

A lot more information is available on this website : https://peacemuseum.wixsite.com/anti-ions2021/human-trafficking

If what he says is true, the true role of iOns could be to slow down as much as possible the evolution of parapsychology (to collect the more money ? or to keep science stuck in the materialistic paradigm as long as possible to continuate manipulating the masses world view?).

All those data still are speculations to me but they actually makes me ask my self a lot of question about what's really going on.
I apologize for the probable orthograph or vocabulary mistakes as I am not an English native.

Last edited:
Do I have your attention now ?
Great!
Here are some information / tiny rabbit hole that could shade some light on what's the true motives of one of the most famous institute that contribute in the field of parapsychology.

A lot more information is available on this website : https://peacemuseum.wixsite.com/anti-ions2021/human-trafficking

If what he says is true, the true role of iOns could be to slow down as much as possible the evolution of parapsychology (to collect the more money ? or to keep science stuck in the materialistic paradigm as long as possible to continuate manipulating the masses world view?).

All those data still are speculations to me but they actually makes me ask my self a lot of question about what's really going on.
I apologize for the probable orthograph or vocabulary mistakes as I am not an English native.
Hi
Your english is good especially as a second language. Orthograph in english is 'spelling'.
Have never even heard of iONS but the guy in the interview seems very genuine and he's also seems well clever whether there is anything to his invention or not. There was a guy Eric Newhill (hopefully he comes back to Skeptiko after some fireworks happened with other posters) who somewhere said that the bad people of this world in the shadows always (very almost always i think is bit more accurate) latch on to movements and corrupt something that has a natural origin in society/culture rather than create a false movement from scratch. Maybe this has been the case with iONS ?? (have no idea who or what iONS is about yet)

Hi
Your english is good especially as a second language. Orthograph in english is 'spelling'.
Have never even heard of iONS but the guy in the interview seems very genuine and he's also seems well clever whether there is anything to his invention or not. There was a guy Eric Newhill (hopefully he comes back to Skeptiko after some fireworks happened with other posters) who somewhere said that the bad people of this world in the shadows always (very almost always i think is bit more accurate) latch on to movements and corrupt something that has a natural origin in society/culture rather than create a false movement from scratch. Maybe this has been the case with iONS ?? (have no idea who or what iONS is about yet)
Well iOns is the acronym for "institute of Noetic science". To sum up, and to use their own words, I would say that iOns is about the study of the interconnected nature of reality through leading edge domains such as energetic healing and mind-matter interaction(PK) .
For more accurate information, here is the official presentation of iOns : https://noetic.org/about/

The "rabbit hole" goes deeper when you investigate his website, some of the people he talk about (Adam curry) apparently tried to destroy his reputation by setting up rape. These are big claims, but only a dozen of people knows about this as the information are fairly challenging to find (because the website itself was challenging to find) so to me it cannot be an act of propaganda.
If you ask me, I think those claims hold a fair amount of authenticity.

The only aspect that make me doubt of him is that he has no degree, he haven't been peer-reviewed in the proper meaning and (if you have seen his other videos) he come across as a little arrogant. But does those facts really excuses all the dishonesty (and close minded behavior ?) displayed by the iOns peoples ?

Last edited: