"Degrading Love" by TheraminTrees [VIDEO]

My perception is that panpysicism is the only probable starter amongst the scientific set.

In its simplest form I think that is a non-starter, because every electron is quantum-mechanically identical - meaning that nothing changes if you swap two of them over. The same goes for the other particles. That doesn't make sense if you attach consciousness to each particle unless each particle is thinking the same thought!

David

That sounds exactly like a description of modern politics - but to be clear, you are claiming that those that do this are not simply incarnated humans.

David

Sorry it's taken forever to reply, I have periods where I'm active in teh forum like crazy and then I go dead for a few weeks while I get back to work.

Short answer: yes

Slightly longer but still simplified for time answer:

Yes... but it's a lot more complicated than that. I wasn't sure how much I should say on this point because of how little I can verify and how much I don't really know if I believe but I will say that there appears to be many different factions. Some with competing interests and ideas. Some even claim they're aliens which gets into its own entire thing that I don't even want to try getting into right now. I don't think there's any intellectually honest way to split these factions across a "good" and "evil" spectrum even if some interests seemingly benefit or harm people here. Beacuse it's clearly not about anyone here, it's about them and what they want. But for now I'll stick with the one "spirit" faction. It'd be more accurate to think of them like a bunch of competing mafias sitting around a table arguing about who gets what piece of the pie.

When I say they "whisper in the ears" of people in power and whatnot I don't mean literally, I mean psychically. More than likely through a process I call "pinging" which can be used to inject feelings and urges into a person without them realizing. I know pinging is a thing because it's been done both to me and my girlfriend and it became something we've had to come up with countermeasures for. I've also done a small amount of it myself so I could understand it's characteristics and how to counter it but I really, really suck at it compared to proficient spirits.

Assuming that people with power and influence are just as ignorant to this ability as the majority of people I have little doubt that it could be employed on them to create wide societal changes. However, I have no idea if this is even happening or if it is, to what extent, just that it's certainly possible. This ability is seen everytime someone reports feelings of intense love and etc radiating from a specific entity. It's probably also part of some synchronicities but maybe not all. As well as a number of other places.

This also appears to be one of the reasons why some spirits reacted.... unfavorably... to me when I'd point out hypocrisy and especially when I told them that I was going to learn how to do what they do and teach everyone else. Going to the extent of directly threatening me and my girlfriend and then acting on those threats. If other people knew how this stuff worked these spirits would lose their air of authority, they'd be less able to manipulate peoples thoughts and feelings for their own ends, so there's a lot of incentive to keep the status quo going. To keep people believing that "Everythiong is [LOVE]" as defined by the spirit and trusting their feelings. It puts a lever into a persons mind, able to steer them wherever the spirit wants by inducing either "good" or "bad" feelings and/or urges. Simple operant conditioning.

This isn't true for literally all spirits. It's not monolithic. Some genuinely do want to help people and do use the same methods like inducing feelings of calmness into people when poltergeisting to them. Others do it as a means of manipulation. You can't tell just by the feeling. But this is why I'm so, SOOOO harsh about morality and how it cannot be objective. Because I know that a spirit that wants to manipulate someone can just grab that persons own definition of good and evil from their own mind and feed it back to them to get them to do whatever they want.

Someone thinks angels are defined as being entities of "pure good", have big fluffy wings, a glowing white aura, and radiate love? Guess what the spirit will appear as? Guess how likely the human is to listen and obey that spirit?

Someone thinks angels are just another entity, can have big fluffy wings but maybe not, have the ability to glow as well as induce feelingss into a person? Guess how likely that guy is to obey without question?

Pretty big difference.right? Guess which version an authoritarian entity/organization would like to be "the norm" in human society?

I wish I didn't have to oversimplify this as much as I did but I've got other things to do, hopefully this is at least a partial explanation.

I don't think there's any intellectually honest way to split these factions across a "good" and "evil" spectrum even if some interests seemingly benefit or harm people here.

I want to be clear that I have no way to validate you or the things you are describing, but this often happens here - the best we can do is explore what someone is saying, and then decide what to do with it!

OK - so I guess even the 'all is love' faction is somehow hiding aspects of the truth. Do you have any idea how to expand the 'all is love' narrative into something more complete?

David

I want to be clear that I have no way to validate you or the things you are describing, but this often happens here - the best we can do is explore what someone is saying, and then decide what to do with it!

Yeah I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say.

OK - so I guess even the 'all is love' faction is somehow hiding aspects of the truth. Do you have any idea how to expand the 'all is love' narrative into something more complete?

Well I'd say the "All is love" faction is not really a faction but more of an idea or ideology that many different people have gravitated towards. There seemed to be three main categories of people. The first group are people who genuinely try to help other people and think that more people helping other people is a good thing to promote. I'd tend to agree with them. The second group says they genuinely want to help people but don't realize how their methods actually affect people and don't want to hear about it either. They tended to be more dogmatic about it and resistant to questions. The third group has no intention to help people and merely uses the "all is love" stuff as a way to manipulate people, presumably including the second group above. It's arguable that they and the first group aren't connected in any meaningful way.

Yeah I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say.
I'd much prefer to say it the way I said it, because we are dealing with a mass of stuff here on Skeptiko, that must contain some false material, but which must also contain some valid stuff. We have to move away from the idea that you only think about ideas you think are 100% valid.

Can you give some more details of how you came to these conclusions?

David

I'd much prefer to say it the way I said it, because we are dealing with a mass of stuff here on Skeptiko, that must contain some false material, but which must also contain some valid stuff. We have to move away from the idea that you only think about ideas you think are 100% valid.

All I mean is that I'm not going to freak out and demand people believe me if they don't or if they ask further questions. I know how insane everything I'd say sounds to the majority of people. That on it's own is part of why there's certain things I'm not willing to talk about. I believe certain things that I'd say are so outside the normally accepted realms of sanity that I don't really want it out there that that's what I think unless I have at least some way to back it up.

Can you give some more details of how you came to these conclusions?

I could probably write a 1000+ page book detailing each and every experience which on its own would probably be enough explanation. But that's a huge amount of work that I'm not willing to invest, plus it's too crazy. All that time and effort would be better spent training. The short version is a lot of astral projection, a lot of ghosts doing stuff around my house, a lot of injuries caused via The Kruger Effect, a lot of corroboration of events with multiple people, my girlfriend of course being one and the only these days but far from the only ever. One of these corroborations was totally accidental where me and some other random guy on a random forum were able to confirm we'd both been involved n the same "job" or "operation" or whatever you wanna call it behind the veil. Albeit different parts.

My girlfriend and I have considered making a comic series or something out of all of it, completely labelling it as fiction, and putting it out there because it's just too crazy to dare claim otherwise. We figure that people who were or have been involved in this sort of stuff directly or indirectly might see it and understand what they're actually reading. And to everyone else it'd be just a cool story maybe with some morals or something to learn from.

Now if I had my magic at the level I'd like it to be I'd be far more willing to talk about it. But until then I just don't think it's a good idea. the only expereinces I'm willing to share on Skeptiko are the ones that had nothing to do with any of that stuff, of which there is also many.

Back