Disclosure?

This article reads exactly like classic New York Times lying war propaganda from the past regarding, Hun baby-killers, Soviets, Vietnam dominoes, Saddam, ISIS, et al.

The new Boogie Monster to justify Trillions in Military Industrial Complex spending has arrived.

Russia rejected Communism and is returning to Christianity. The Soviet menace is gone. President Trump cut-off U.S. funding of the ISIS Boogieman last June just like he promised he would. The "War on Terror" scam gone.

Conspiracy Researchers like Carol Rosin have been predicting this False Flag for years.

This NYT article has it all; shadowy "Not-for-Plebs" insider intel, retiring high officials making claims they can't ever be held to account for, a vague world-changing menace, hero John Glenn posthumous endorsement, military credibility.

Compare the article to this New York Times lying war propaganda from 1964 regarding the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. Replace "Patrol Boats" with "UAF"...

http://www.nytimes.com/1964/09/19/us-destroyers-open-fire-again-in-tonkin-gulf.html

They are setting us up.
That is very cynical, but probably close to the truth. There seems little doubt that the US used to fight ISIS while supplying weapons to groups that were almost identical to ISIS, but with a different name.

Perhaps they really are trying to switch to viewing UFO's as a threat. I have mixed views about this. I doubt whether they are any sort of match to whatever technology is involved in these phenomena, and if it distracts them from creating trouble with Russia, the world will be that bit safer.

I was interested to see the Channel 4 news report - and it isn't anywhere near April 1 - that is a mainstream TV channel!

@Alan Amsberg - Yes there was a bit of a bust-up back in the summer, some members have set up an alternative site, and there is nothing to prevent people being members of both sites. The new site is however plagued by a few old friends that we got rid of over the years! We have a lot of new members, and I think topics like this will help to reactivate us :)

http://psiencequest.net/forums/index.php

David

It is to prevent people from focusing on other news stories the deep state doesn't want people to become focused on.

If folks don't know which stories I am referring to, maybe they are getting their news only from deep state approved outlets.
Come on Jim, don't be so cryptic! What story are they trying to distract us from?

David

Come on Jim, don't be so cryptic! What story are they trying to distract us from?

David
I didn't want to get into specifics because I didn't want to derail the thread but I didn't consider that people outside the US might not understand what I was referring to.

(You asked, so don't blame me for getting political.)

Things are going absolutely crazy in Washington DC. Here are a few stories but there is more going on too.

Obama held back law enforcement operation against terrorists so as not to upset Iran (obstruction of justice).
https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/now-this-is-presidential-obstruction/

Democrat representative caught leaking planted misinformation to the press in sting operation. An added bonus is that it also embarrassed the news organizations that had to retract the fake news.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...y-into-house-intel-panel-russia-investigation

Evidence comes out that the FBI and democrats plotted to remove the duly elected president of the US with a fake investigation against Trump.
https://www.hagmannreport.com/from-...ueller-et-al-scandals-explained-in-323-words/

I am replying to David. If anyone wants to discuss this further I suggest you start a thread somewhere else so as not to derail this thread.

Jim,

I read Fox News too - it seems the only place to discover what is really going on in the US. Why don't you lead off a new thread on this, repeating your last post to kick it off!

David

Funniest remark on this subject I saw in a comment below the UFO revelation story...

Zach Goldman

The real question is should we be allowed to inter marry with extraterrestrials and would a Christian baker make the cake?

I'm starting to think if the Defense department announced their UFO findings, the public would freak out! Either because of war mongering, or because we'e spending money on UFO research.

Another problem is that a lot of people don't trust the government and won't believe what they say. Some might think the whole thing is false and some will think that there is really something going on but the government is not telling the truth about it. Even if disclosure includes live aliens who can communicate, people might or might or not believe what the aliens say.

There are a lot of reasons not to trust the government. Here are a few:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/ever-growing-list-admitted-false-flag-attacks

Obama held back law enforcement operation against terrorists so as not to upset Iran ...Democrat representative caught leaking planted misinformation, ...Evidence comes out that the FBI and democrats plotted to remove the duly elected president
I couldn't resist posting this dank maymay from my collection. Sorry. :)

Last edited:
What is the relationship between the deep state and the breakaway civilization?
I doubt whether they are any sort of match to whatever technology is involved in these phenomena
My highly-speculative working thesis so far:

German and U.S. scientists discovered some type of "Tesla Technology" back in the early 20th Century. This technology provides "Free Energy", and allows them to manipulate Gravity (which it turns out is merely an electrical phenomena) to fly awesome aerial vehicles. It also eliminates inertial effects (also electrical) to allow for the "impossible" UFO high-speed maneuvers. It is also a game-changing energy weapon that makes hydrogen bombs look like firecrackers. [ see: Dr. Joseph P. Farrell ]

To avoid completely wrecking the current highly-profitable Human Livestock Management world economy which is based upon Rockefeller petroleum, internal combustion engines, Central Bank money-printing, and corporate control of agriculture, elite Bankers decided to keep this technology secret.

All the UFO video footage we've seen and collected from the past 70 years is this technology in use and testing. "Alien Contact" and "Abduction Experiencers" are a combination of New-age fraudsters, mentally ill people, and government teams employing this technology and taking people for some type of biological research.

The purpose of this recent "Disclosure" in the MSM is simply more, and more intense, slow-drip predictive programming to condition the masses to the idea that "Alien Extra-Terrestrial Organic Beings" are real, and oh by-the-way, they will only communicate with high officials in the new totalitarian World Government we must adopt.

And oh by-the-way, they have a new Gnostic Gaia religion we all need to follow as this is the only way to achieve world peace, environmental preservation, and prevent them from exterminating us for being naughty, self-destructive nuisances. [ala Arthur C. Clark's Childhood's End ]

Last edited:
Perhaps they really are trying to switch to viewing UFO's as a threat. I have mixed views about this. I doubt whether they are any sort of match to whatever technology is involved in these phenomena, and if it distracts them from creating trouble with Russia, the world will be that bit safer.
It seems to me the recent investigations are pointing out the possibility of a threat because they want funding for their investigation (not for weapons programs), but at the higher levels, they know the ufo's are not a threat and that is why they seem to be ignoring the investigators "reasonable" requests for funding. There have been military / government investigations every few years for decades and decades and they never find a threat but they always bury the fact that the ufo's are real so a few years later someone new thinks there needs to be a new investigation.

Last edited:
My highly-speculative working thesis so far:

German and U.S. scientists discovered some type of "Tesla Technology" back in the early 20th Century. This technology provides "Free Energy", and allows them to manipulate Gravity (which it turns out is merely an electrical phenomena) to fly awesome aerial vehicles. It also eliminates inertial effects (also electrical) to allow for the "impossible" UFO high-speed maneuvers. It is also a game-changing energy weapon that makes hydrogen bombs look like firecrackers. [ see: Dr. Joseph P. Farrell ]

To avoid completely wrecking the current highly-profitable Human Livestock Management world economy which is based upon Rockefeller petroleum, internal combustion engines, Central Bank money-printing, and corporate control of agriculture, elite Bankers decided to keep this technology secret.

All the UFO video footage we've seen and collected from the past 70 years is this technology in use and testing. "Alien Contact" and "Abduction Experiencers" are a combination of New-age fraudsters, mentally ill people, and government teams employing this technology and taking people for some type of biological research.

The purpose of this recent "Disclosure" in the MSM is simply more, and more intense, slow-drip predictive programming to condition the masses to the idea that "Alien Extra-Terrestrial Organic Beings" are real, and oh by-the-way, they will only communicate with high officials in the new totalitarian World Government we must adopt.

And oh by-the-way, they have a new Gnostic Gaia religion we all need to follow as this is the only way to achieve world peace, environmental preservation, and prevent them from exterminating us for being naughty, self-destructive nuisances. [ala Arthur C. Clark's Childhood's End ]
The only term in Einstein's gravitational equations that could be manipulated by aliens, maybe someday us, is the Cosmological constant.