Disclosure?

Discussion in 'Consciousness & Science' started by K9!, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    I went back and watched most of his old interview with Greer and he was a completely different person. He was a real hardass on Delonge but practically ate out of Greer’s hand.

2. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    Good food for thought here and I largely agree.

Here’s my own scattered thoughts.

It seems very plausible to me that it is technologically possible to manipulate space-time as these craft seem to do. We have detected gravity waves. We know mass bends spacetime. Mass and energy are transmutable. So with sufficiently advanced technology, energy might be used to “fake” mass thereby bending spacetime in the locality of a craft.

Do humans now posses such technology? I would lean towards no. If the deep state or a breakaway civilization did possess this technology, this would so unbalance the scales of power that I don’t think we’d still be fighting proxy wars. Someone would have gotten impatient and used this tech by now. I mean we didn’t dally after acquiring the nuke.

There is another possibility: this technology is intrinsically safe. How might that work? Aliens who reportedly pilot these craft are jacked into a hive mind. A hive mind where there are no secrets represents the networked form of organization and would seem to make runaway hierarchical power struggles that result in “evil” impossible. So it could be that the only way to make this tech work is to “jack into” the “hive mind” of the universe where any agenda too far outside the universal agenda is verboten.

I can imagine tons of reasons why the gov would keep secrets about this phenomenon. They might want their enemies to fear that they possess this tech so they might try to fake it and generate speculation that they do have it.

Aliens also serve as a good cover for clandestine ops.

Anyway, maybe we really do have this tech and we now have breakaway civs of former Nazis starting colonies on the moon and mars, but I doubt it.

I think the only way our gov would allow Bigelow and To The Stars Academy to proceed with attempting to develop this tech would be if they have satisfied themselves that no one else possesses this tech or that it is intrinsically safe and that the usefulness of the alien cover story and misinformation has run out. Perhaps they feel that with total information awareness they can safely watch over crowd-sourced tech development without getting caught off guard.

I think that these beings have been around a very long time overseeing the development of humanity and occasionally nudging here and intervening there.

To draw an analogy from recent developments in AI: how do we develop AI’s? Set up an environment and run the simulation a few million times so that the AI can learn the task. Once the AI has learned the task it can be wrapped in an API and it’s services and experiences are made available to the General AI hive mind.

It could be that earth is one of billions of “test” environments for development of a certain type of AI (us) and after the simulation has been run a sufficient number of times a well developed intelligence can be added to the universal hive mind. Maybe the “ship” is like the software API.

But there is this tension between individuality and merging with the hive mind. It is the oscillation between separation and reintegration that is foundational to reality.

So we have the ancient stories of the angels and then the angels that rebelled and fell from heaven. The angels who don’t rebel have no individual free will, and that is a kind of hell to those who value their individuality and privacy. But the angels who rebel and become isolated enter the opposite hell of loveless isolation. We are the angels who rebelled and are on the journey to reintegration and that is why we are in the middle with both some individuality and a slight amount of connectedness (Psi). This test environment is where we learn how to balance the two and human history is about us self-organizing into the ideal balanced structure of hierarchy and network. After we have achieved a stable balance we can be part of the larger galactic/universal system which is also self-organizing in such a way as to strike the proper balance.

I feel like I’ve had a bunch of puzzle pieces floating around but no where to start. These recent developments - although still somewhat opaque as to the hidden agendas - provide a solid reference point to at least begin putting a few pieces together.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  3. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

I suspect this is because Rogan has always been a fan of the new-agey "Space Brothers want us to be happy" pablum Greer peddles, whereas Delonge is promoting the "Dangerous Aliens Ahead - Pay Yer Taxes!" thing.

Hurmanetar likes this.
  4. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    Could be. Or maybe Rogan bought into Greer’s stuff then felt like he got burned by it and has a bad taste in his mouth. Also in the years since the Greer appearance the number of polarizing topics (including flat earth which his buddy Bravo is into) has accelerated leaving everyone including Rogan a little pissy and cautious.

Charlie Primero likes this.
  5. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Proxy wars are for Bankers to make money with churn and theft. Small wars churn markets. Churn creates price differentials. Remember that in a perfectly balanced market system, there is no profit.

Bankers are like Scottish clan chieftains fighting each other for pieces of each others' respective herds of livestock (humans) and natural resources.

There is a power level above Bankers that does not fight. In my thesis, that's who controls the UFO technology.

Hurmanetar likes this.
  6. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

"space-time" is nothing but a mathematical artifact. It's not a real thing.

Space has dimension; x, y, & z. Time does not.

7. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    I’m willing to entertain all possibilities...

One possibility I’ve tossed around is that all plausible narratives exist in superposition and only as we learn more does the “objectively true” narrative become realized.

8. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    Well “real” is an honorific term.

Regardless of whether we consider spacetime and mass mathematical abstractions or real, our consistent experience is that they are related mathematically to us and so we should be able to discover the relationship and manipulate it.

9. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

I disagree. If I get drunk tomorrow night and kill someone while driving home, I doubt the Jury will place much value on my claim that the event didn't really happen because Reality is only "honorific".

If you ever have time, listen to David Harriman's lecture series exposing the Philosophic Corruption in Physics.

It explains why people today can believe utter nonsense like War is Peace, borrowing money makes you rich, men can be women, and Time has dimensions...

Hurmanetar likes this.
  10. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

I didn't think of that, but it sounds like a good thesis. I don't follow Rogan. I only see him when Randall Carlson tweets about the interviews they do with Graham Hancock.

I admit, I very much dislike Eddie Bravo. I fought him one time at a big Jiu-Jitsu tournament in SoCal. He is a much better fighter than me, and kicked my azz, but he was a total jackass about it. Arrogant, unsportsmanlike, a total dick everyone on the tournament scene hated.

Is Rogan shunning him?

Hurmanetar likes this.
  11. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    I’ll watch it. :)

I didn’t mean there’s no such thing as truth. In the drunk driver context, you are using “real” to mean useful descriptions of what happened which is truth. I meant that in ontology, “real” is honorific. So someone could say, “you’re really just 99.9999% empty space”, but what good is that? Or “there’s really no such thing as spacetime”, but what good is that? Sometimes it’s useful to think of things in these ways. Sometimes not. There’s facts and there’s more useful facts and there’s metaphors about the ontological nature of reality, but to say any one metaphor is “real” is honorific because in some contexts maybe a different metaphor is preferable.

Laird likes this.
  12. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

It's useful because anytime you see someone proposing it as affecting the real world, you immediately know they are wrong. ;)

Homework: I need to watch Greer's new video Acknowledgement, and read Delonge's book Sekret Machines.

13. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    Yeah I only watch the interviews he does with the interesting people (the ones that cross into subjects discussed here).

I don’t know. I thought Eddie was frequently on Rogan’s Show in the past. All I know is he’s a flat-earthed and a total asshole about it.

Charlie Primero likes this.
  14. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    For real though?

I haven’t watched Greer’s video but I’m about 2/3 way through Sekret Machines. It is a decently entertaining read. As a kid I wanted to be a fighter pilot, so maybe I’m a little more of a sucker for this type of story though.

It could be one reason for the timing of this psyop is to put the question in the minds of officials in certain foreign governments that are considering military options with the US: “do they really possess this tech already? And if they do, maybe we should back off?”

15. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

I watched Greer's video yesterday. Waste of time. No new info, just his same old Space Brothers spiel, now dressed-up with better graphics and music.

I got five pages into Sekret Machines and gave up. It was low-quality infotainment. For Sci-Fi entertainment, there is literature 1,000 times better out there. For extracting out useful intelligence from his propaganda, reading executive summaries from conspiracy researchers of what Delonge is pushing is 1,000 times more efficient.

This video showed up on Cameron YT channel yesterday. John Lear described the problems with the 2004 F-18 video, and why he thinks it may be a hoax. It's spooky old John Lear, so take that for what it's worth. :) He contends:

* Military fighter pilots under stress don't speak this casually
    * Technical lingo is wrong
    * Audio of wind noise was added.

16. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

For real.

About 10 years ago I really, really dug into the theoretical physics behind "space-time". It's bunk.

At the end of that trail you discover it's a bunch of over-paid Academics justifying their comfy tax-payer funded offices by making up a system of mathematics so extremely esoteric and irrational that "only We can really understand it". They actually say that.

It is literally court magicians convincing the Polity that anyone who cannot see the Emperor's fantastic set of invisible new clothes is stupid and contemptible.

The millions of well-educated Plebs who think they are smarter than the average bear and proudly display their copy of A Brief History of Time on their coffee table are so terrified of social ridicule from contradicting the Authority Ph.Ds featured on The Science Channel they abandon critical thinking and go along.

When you see anyone beginning a contention with "According to Space-Time..." Full Stop. Put your waders on because what's coming next is a torrent of sophist B.S.

Hurmanetar likes this.
  17. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    I don't disagree with all that. I just view our ideas about the way things work and the labels that we attach to them as tools. An ax chops down a tree. A chainsaw chops down a tree faster with less work. The concept of "space-time" helps us to do some things... another concept will come along (maybe quantum gravity?) that will improve on it.

I just disagree with the statement "space-time isn't real" because "space-time" is just a set of conceptual tools helping us to map out reality and every map has distortions and imperfections - especially near the edges, and so I agree partially: I really don't trust the extrapolations of the space-time related concepts too far, but right in the center of the map where we live everyday life the concept can be very useful...

So I wouldn't say "space-time isn't real" but I would say another conceptual model might provide a better framework for understanding some things that are currently still mysterious with relativity or quantum theory and the concept of "space-time" found therein.

Laird likes this.
  18. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

"Space-time" isn't a real thing.

I propose your reality map will be a far more accurate and useful representation of reality if you map things that are real.

19. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Good summary of the current UFO “Soft Disclosure” FedGov is conducting.

All the pertinent details in one handy 20 min. video from Mouthy Buddah.

Well-edited, to-the-point, no blathering B.S., good for sharing with the uninitiated.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  20. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Trancestate likes this.