Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

I love your show, usually. However, I think it’s absolutely incorrect to equate questioning a highly profitable disease paradigm with “flat earth” science”. My mother was diagnosed HIV positive when I was 14. She died about 5 years later, from AZT, not “AIDS”. “Virology” is not what it’s advertised as. I wish you’d look deeper into the facts. David Crowe’s research would be a good starting place.
as mentioned, I agree about our incomplete/warped/ suspicious understanding of virology general in covid-19 in particular, but in this case were talking about a small group of people who have given life to this wacky idea that there is no covid-19 virus... that it's a mirage... a "virus of the mind."

I don't feel a need to censor this silliness, but I do feel a need to call it what it is cuz I think it obscures all the real and more important questions we could ask about the pandemic.

I think the issue is this. A virus can not replicate on it's own. It needs the hosts cellular machinery in order to do this. In in order to isolate it, it needs to be introduced to a cellular culture,

This is where the problem is and is to do with competing theories of disease. The Germ theory and cellular theory. The germ theory to which all policies have been built on has been in question for years, and many have claimed that is has been clearly refuted.

The virus can only take hold if the cellular environment is compromised in some way. A healthy environment will adequately defend itself. This is why some who are exposed do not suffer any symptoms or very mild symptoms and other cases where people can die.

The issue with the germ theory is that it basically says here is the virus, if you catch it this will happen. This is far too simplistic and is clearly false, it depends on the landscape, that is, the cellular environment.

So in order to "isolate" the virus has to be introduced into a compromised culture.

This is why it is extremely tenuous to base politics on science. There are always competing theories and no such thing as "settled". We have seen this before with things like eugenics etc.. So when governments say they will listen to the science, be careful. Which science exactly? and who declares what is settled science? This is also true with climate change actually. There are similarities to the covid issue and climate change I feel. The end result being "a great reset". Turns out it has little to do with science and more about political agenda.

point taken. I had spent about two weeks on this topic with matt belair... and I was getting pretty frustrated with his inability to see how paper thin and ridiculous this " there is no virus" claim is... so I wasn't in a very patient mood :)

Well I'll forgive you this time! lol But I was curious to hear him make his point.

do you think there is no covid19 virus? y/n/m

My opinion in this area isn't worth much and I've done next to no research on this, but I think there is probably some specific protein molecule or DNA molecule that has been isolated and labeled as COVID-19 and through the PCR process, if even one of those molecules is present in your sample, depending on the number of cycles it can be amplified by many orders of magnitude to result in a "positive" test which they are now calling a "case"... so basically a single molecule is now a case when we used to define a case as someone who was sick enough to go seek treatment and who also tested positive.

As to whether that specific molecule that they have isolated and labeled as COVID-19 is really effectively different than any of the other myriad of Corona viruses which we've dealt with naturally for ages... I'm not so sure.

I think they just needed a virus for which natural immunity wears off after about a year so that everyone will have to get a regular vaccination and/or test so that their COVID-pass app on their phone will blink green so that they can get into the grocery store or Uber or airplane or concert. The corona virus fit the bill so Bill picked it.

do you think the earth is flat? y/n/m

No, but I've been educating myself on the Earth sciences since I was a Cub Scout and it affects me every time I watch the sunset or moon... I haven't delved into virology and it is not intuitive to me because I don't interact with it daily. I did a pretty deep dive into the flu vaccine benefits and discovered that it doesn't have any, but that's about it.

as mentioned, I agree about our incomplete/warped/ suspicious understanding of virology general in covid-19 in particular, but in this case were talking about a small group of people who have given life to this wacky idea that there is no covid-19 virus... that it's a mirage... a "virus of the mind."

I don't feel a need to censor this silliness, but I do feel a need to call it what it is cuz I think it obscures all the real and more important questions we could ask about the pandemic.
I guess I am one of those wacky people then. (I am not a flat earther. In fact, I think the earth would need to be conceived in 4 dimensions to fully know it’s “shape”. It would probably be more like a tunnel, but I digress.) I think you might appreciate this Aristotelian approach to Virology. Is what they refer to as “Viral Material” (and claim to be “isolating”) actually the ‘first cause’ of disease? The word ‘Virus’ was around long before they claimed to be able to “see” one. They use genetic nomenclature to describe chains of actions that they call viral actions, actions that transpire when nucleic acids produce proteins. Are those chains of actions actually the ‘first cause’ of disease? I implore you to look at David Crowe’s work. There is a semantic game being played. The real pandemic is industrial toxicity and poor nutrition. “Infectious diseases” are mostly a coverup so they can keep selling us food that makes us sick and drugs that mask the symptoms

you've packed a lot into a short post... Let's deconstruct.

Several virologist have claimed to have not only isolated the virus but have tested it in animals. as I understand it, this essentially meets the koch postulate.

your second point is where all the action is. what cowan suggests in the interview is that virologist... like everyone in the saskatchewan lab... and all the other virologist around the world who are working on test, vaccines, treatments and a bunch of other realted stuff are all part of a coordinated and unimaginably synchronized conspiracy... which even includes countries that are essentially at war like the united states china and russia. I find this highly unlikely.
I don’t think it’s really much different than how scientists used to say that DDT and cigarettes were good for you, etc... Their research is funded by industry. It doesn’t necessarily mean they are all willingly participating in a fraud. Have you heard of Dr Stefan Lanka. He’s a biologist who denies viruses. And he speaks logically and coherently and convincingly.

My mother was diagnosed HIV positive when I was 14. She died about 5 years later, from AZT, not “AIDS”.

I'm really sorry. That's horrible. But why do you say it was the medication? I know a number of people who were at death's door before going on antiretrovirals and are now, many years later, leading relatively healthy lives. Also, since such medication became more widely available, I see far fewer sick people around.

This is just a casual observation, not based on any kind of in-depth research or understanding of the issue.

1. Alex called it - the "no such thing as COVID" idea may detract from legitimate concerns about the "new normal" in the same way the "hologram planes" theory did with regard to 9/11. Herding the opposition into plainly stupid thought/action is a favorite tactic used to deligitimize opposition and only requires a minority of adherants to be successful.

2. Alex surprised me by not allowing the guy to make his argument. Not being familar with the guest and given his recent experience of being censored, I'd have required at least a ceremoneal debate in order to fully enjoy any ad hominem laced thrashing awarded to him upon defeat.

Why science - that trustworthy infallible discipline of the fallible human egoic mind - is wrong about almost everything, except the "Germ Theory" of disease.

It would have been good and decent to let Tom state his case. I'm reading his book - which is good - and several others that expose the fallacious germ theory - as Dr. Stefan Lanka unequivocally states: "All diseases have multiple causes, but viruses are not one of them." Just to accept someone as correct because he has a laboratory and has a paper published in Nature and blah blah blah is just outrageous. That's a fallacy, of course, the argument from big laboratory and some pharmaceutical industry funding, no doubt. Most of the crap put forth by the Royal Society turns out to be fallacious, erroneous, fraudulent, and by design, of course....The whole history of "science" is largely a history of errors, mistakes, wrong assumptions, bad thinking, faulty experiments, and unfounded theories, especially in the realm of disease and medicine. You should know better, because the errors stem from a failure to see the human being as anything more than a biological robot, that allopathic medicine is based in scientific materialism, and has perpetrated the warfare model of disease for purposes of profit and control....And to dismiss something as "Flat Earth Theory", or to suggest that a view is like it, is no better than a MSM tool calling someone exposing Agenda 21 a "conspiracy theorist". Shutting down a debate on that basis is despicable behaviour and betrays an unwillingness to have an open-minded discussion. Is one of the vaccine companies funding your show now?

I have no idea what the true shape of the Earth is because I have never been out of the Earth's atmosphere to take a look. I have no idea, but I am grateful to those who have provided a critique of the Heliocentric model of the universe, and brought a previous model back for us to re-consider, with some good and plausible arguments in its favour, just as I am grateful to those who provide a critique of evolution theory, and show us its many flaws and fallacies. Most of what people claim to be true, proven fact are nothing more than beliefs - and the idea that viruses cause disease seems to me, from the reading I've done, to be nothing more than a belief, an erroneous assumption with no real scientific proof to back it up.....

I like Tom Cowan, just as I like anyone who can think beyond the consensus - which often proves to be very wrong indeed.

I think the issue is this. A virus can not replicate on it's own. It needs the hosts cellular machinery in order to do this. In in order to isolate it, it needs to be introduced to a cellular culture,

This is where the problem is and is to do with competing theories of disease. The Germ theory and cellular theory. The germ theory to which all policies have been built on has been in question for years, and many have claimed that is has been clearly refuted.

The virus can only take hold if the cellular environment is compromised in some way. A healthy environment will adequately defend itself. This is why some who are exposed do not suffer any symptoms or very mild symptoms and other cases where people can die.

The issue with the germ theory is that it basically says here is the virus, if you catch it this will happen. This is far too simplistic and is clearly false, it depends on the landscape, that is, the cellular environment.

So in order to "isolate" the virus has to be introduced into a compromised culture.

This is why it is extremely tenuous to base politics on science. There are always competing theories and no such thing as "settled". We have seen this before with things like eugenics etc.. So when governments say they will listen to the science, be careful. Which science exactly? and who declares what is settled science? This is also true with climate change actually. There are similarities to the covid issue and climate change I feel. The end result being "a great reset". Turns out it has little to do with science and more about political agenda.

An analysis of the inaccurate and hyped up and falsified official statistics shows that there is no pandemic - in fact, in the States the mortality figures are lower for 2020 than in 2019. I don't think there can be anything more important than getting clear regarding the cause and nature of disease, and seeking to discover whether our past and present notions are with or without foundation. It is clear this "pandemic" is being used to instil fear in order to ensure compliance with draconian, tyrannical, ridiculous and even cruel measures, restrictions on inalienable rights and freedoms, and a modification of behaviour, and that the lock-downs have dine far more harm than good. I guess the important question is: "Cui bono?" And maybe some answers to that question would be: The World Economic Forum (The Great Reset), World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Vaccine manufacturers. Rockefeller interests. United Nations Agenda 21/2030 and its eugenicist depopulation goals, and generally those psychopathic factions interested in a technocratic, communistic take-over of the world, where they play god and control everything and every body...

Last edited:
I have read The Contagion Myth and have watched may of the Kaufman interviews. In the book they describe the process of isolation not being a true isolation since other debris tends to be present, which I assume is his main argument on that. But virologists are clearly isolating something even though it may or may not be what we call a virus. The hypothesis of viruses being exosomes comes up, leading to the idea that what we call a virus is actually a detoxification process of the cells. If true it does call into question the notion that a virus (or exosome) is the cause of the illness vs the result of an illness. And then terrain theory and blah blah blah, if you have read it you understand.

This reminds me of the ongoing debate of whether dietary cholesterol contributes to heart disease by increasing LDL levels. The most recent research shows that increased LDL is not the actually cause of plaque build-up, but is the result of systemic inflammation cause calcification of the arteries. The increased LDL is the body trying to heal the "cracks" caused by the inflammation. So inflammation in this case turns out to be the cause and not he increased LDL, even though that is what we see in those with heart disease. This is the main reason why limits to Cholesterol intake was removed from the US dietary guidelines in 2015. This has good references contained within: https://chriskresser.com/heart-disease/

There are pharmaceuticals, well meaning cardiologists, books, and medical textbooks still working under this assumption about cholesterol being bad for health and the cause of disease. They are not committing fraud, they are just operating under an old paradigm. And because of that there are still papers that get published (usually with questionable methods) supporting this paradigm.

So although I cannot prove David's claim, if he is in fact correct, I suspect that something similar could be happening within the field of virology. Everyone could be collectively misinterpreting the information without intentionally committing any sort of fraud or trying to deceive anyone.

Janine Roberts: “Viruses have no metabolism so they cannot produce energy or eat, they have no nervous system, no sensory system, no intelligence that can facilitate any kind of invasion or the hijacking of a cell a billion times larger...it thus seems that cells may be sick, poisoned, stressed or malnourished in some way before they show the symptoms of a ‘viral infection’. There is a considerable body of evidence that indicates that cellular illness or malnourishment often preceeds the production of viruses, rather than the converse...I have found to my surprise that the guaranteed way to make cells produce viruses in a laboratory, including flu and measles viruses, is not primarily by getting them infected but by exposing them to stress and toxins.” I think this quote is from "Fear of the Invisible", by Janine Roberts.

Another good book on viruses is:
Virus Mania: Corona/COVID-19, Measles, Swine Flu, Cervical Cancer, Avian Flu, SARS, BSE, Hepatitis C, AIDS, Polio. How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense – by Torsten Engelbrecht and Kohnlein Claus.

you've packed a lot into a short post... Let's deconstruct.

Several virologist have claimed to have not only isolated the virus but have tested it in animals. as I understand it, this essentially meets the koch postulate.

your second point is where all the action is. what cowan suggests in the interview is that virologist... like everyone in the saskatchewan lab... and all the other virologist around the world who are working on test, vaccines, treatments and a bunch of other realted stuff are all part of a coordinated and unimaginably synchronized conspiracy... which even includes countries that are essentially at war like the united states china and russia. I find this highly unlikely.

"I find this highly unlikely" - obviously you have a lot more research to do in order to understand what's really happening in our world, and how this fake pandemic is being used for globalist ends It has nothing to do with health, or protecting people from a flu-like disease. The United Nations are a eugenicist organisation, with a depopulation agenda that is seeking to reduce the global population by 70-90% within the next five to ten years. The deaths caused by the lockdown measures, the inappropriate use of ventilators, increase in suicides, elderly people coerced into signing "Do Not Resuscitate", DNR forms, elderly people denied visits from relatives, etc., people dying because they can't get the treatment they need, or are too scared to go to hospital, and soon civil unrest and food shortages, as well as a breaking down of humanity, weakening people by means of psychological warfare, dehumainization and depersonalization, via face masks and anti-social distancing, plus the voracious bid for mandatory vaccines - all can be seen to be contributing nicely to the depopulation agenda.

The real killer, however, is not a virus, but electromagnetic radiation from wireless devices and cell phone towers. It is known that electromagnetic radiation causes coagulation of the blood, blood clotting, after short-term exposure, and coagulation of blood leads to depletion of oxygen in the blood which leads to respiratory illness. 5G is claimed by some to be a direct energy weapon which will commence the depopulation proper. There could not possibly be a synchronized conspiracy when the whole world gets locked-down at the same time - could there? No, no that's not possible.....As David Rockefeller said, "China (in terms of communism) is the model for the world." that's where they've tested the NWO, so who controls China? Why are so many corporations moving there? They already control,China. Russia - and all those "nations" signed up to the UN They own the whole world now and if they wish they can shut the whole world down with a bogeyman virus, with maybe the exception of a few recalcitrant countries like Sweden, Belarus and Tanzania.

Last edited:

As David Icke said earlier this year, during the first lockdown, if they released a real biological pathogen, they would risk losing control of it, and it could take out some of their key people, including police officers, politicians, and anyone working for the UN, WHO, etc., not to mention front-men like Bill gates, which would prove detrimental to the advancement of the agenda. It is much easier to control a fake pandemic than a real one. And we have subsequently seen the faulty, unsuitable PCR testing, where even samples of apples, computer keyboards, goats, motor oil, and even no swab sample at all, are coming back positive. If it was a real pandemic they wouldn't need to test everybody, falsify death certificates, give cash incentives for people to get tested, enlist the army to test children in schools in England, and so on. The illness and deaths would be obvious.

They have more efficient ways of killing people than biological warfare, just waiting to be fully switched on. Of course, when people do start to die in numbers, they can now use the "virus" as a cover story - and take away even more freedoms and rights - if we don't get wise quick and put a stop to it all, of course. Since a lot of effort has been made to make this pandemic look real, a lot of propaganda needed, then there is every chance that SARS-CoV-2 is nothing more than a computer model, as claimed by the CDC, and has never been proven to exist by purification and isolation. A number of Freedom of Information requests have been made in the UK to government agencies, asking for evidence of the isolation of the virus. No one has the evidence, the proof, no one can reference the primary papers...and no contagion studies been conducted involving humans, either. All the evidence, for even a part-time armchair sleuth, points to a fake pandemic and no real virus, since if the pandemic is fake, no real virus is needed. They have cleverly re-branded the most common illnesses - "corona-viruses" - respiratory illness, and if there are any novel respiratory diseases it is my guess they are being caused by microwave radiation, since microwave radiation is causing coagulation of the blood.

Last edited:
"I find this highly unlikely" - obviously you have a lot more research to do in order to understand what's really happening in our world, and how this fake pandemic is being used for globalist ends It has nothing to do with health, or protecting people from a flu-like disease. The United Nations are a eugenicist organisation, with a depopulation agenda that is seeking to reduce the global population by 70-90% within the next five to ten years. The deaths caused by the lockdown measures, the inappropriate use of ventilators, increase in suicides, elderly people coerced into signing "Do Not Resuscitate", DNR forms, elderly people denied visits from relatives, etc., people dying because they can't get the treatment they need, or are too scared to go to hospital, and soon civil unrest and food shortages, as well as a breaking down of humanity, weakening people by means of psychological warfare, dehumainization and depersonalization, via face masks and anti-social distancing, plus the voracious bid for mandatory vaccines - all can be seen to be contributing nicely to the depopulation agenda. The real killer, however, is not a virus, but electromagnetic radiation from wireless devices and cell phone towers. It is known that electromagnetic radiation causes coagulation of the blood, blood clotting, after short-term exposure, and coagulation of blood leads to depletion of oxygen in the blood which leads to respiratory illness. 60ghz 5G is predicted to be the killer frequency. There could not possibly be a synchronized conspiracy when the whole world gets locked-down at the same time - could there? No, no that's not possible.....As David Rockefeller said, "China (in terms of communism) is the model for the world." that's where they've tested the NWO, so who controls China? Why are so many corporations moving there? They already control,China. Russia - and all those "nations" signed up to the UN They own the whole world now and if they wish they can shut the whole world down with a bogeyman virus, with maybe the exception of a few recalcitrant countries like Sweden, Belarus and Tanzania.

As David Icke said earlier this year, during the first lockdown, if they released a real biological pathogen, they would risk losing control of it, and it could take out some of their key people, including police officers, politicians, and anyone working for the UN, WHO, etc., not to mention front-men like Bill gates, which would prove detrimental to the advancement of the agenda. It is much easier to control a fake pandemic than a real one. And we have subsequently seen the faulty PCR testing, where even samples of apples, computer keyboards, goats, motor oil, and even no swab sample at all, are coming back positive. If it was a real pandemic they wouldn't need to test everybody, falsify death certificates, give cash incentives for people to get tested, enlist the army to test children in schools in England, and so on. The illness and deaths would be obvious. They have more efficient ways of killing people than biological warfare, just waiting to be fully switched on. Of course, when people do start to die in numbers, they can now use the "virus" as a cover story - and take away even more freedoms and rights - if we don't get wise quick and put a stop to it all, of course. Since a lot of effort has been made to make this pandemic look real, a lot of propaganda needed, then there is every chance that SARS-CoV-2 is nothing more than a computer model, as claimed by the CDC, and has never been proven to exist by purification and isolation. A number of Freedom of Information requests have been made in the UK to government agencies, asking for evidence of the isolation of the virus. No one has the evidence, the proof, no one can reference the primary papers...and no contagion studies been conducted involving humans, either. All the evidence, for even a part-time armchair sleuth, points to a fake pandemic and no real virus, since if the pandemic is fake, no real virus is needed. They have cleverly re-branded the most common illnesses - "corona-viruses" - respiratory illness, and if there are any novel respiratory diseases it is my guess they are being caused by microwave radiation, since microwave radiation is causing coagulation of the blood.

What the heck was this? ....Felt like you were taking the role of professional skeptic here.

That was my reaction. This interview was utterly bizarre and rude. Alex sounded like scumbag Michael Shermer.

Dr. Tom Cowan: 1:00 – You said you believe this guy? Show me the picture [of the virus].

Alex Tsakiris: 1:02 – Flat earth science.

Alex makes an assertion that the virus has been isolated. Cowan asks for evidence. Alex blows himself out of the water by resorting to Appeal to Ridicule & Ad Hominem fallacies. Repeat, only now with improved Appeal to Authority fallacy. Amazing and embarrassing "interview".

The later absurd assertion by Alex that Big Pharma would not rake in Trillions in government funding by selling a vaccine unless they had isolated the virus was hilarious.

point taken. I had spent about two weeks on this topic with matt belair... and I was getting pretty frustrated with his inability to see how paper thin and ridiculous this " there is no virus" claim is... so I wasn't in a very patient mood :)

Alex, I have used a couple of fairly detailed posts to explain exactly what the problem is, and it might be best to calm down a bit and try to understand the issue.

There might be a covid virus, but the tests may be useless because they test for things that weren't inside the box (see my comment above).

There might be a range of viruses - remember the symptoms overlap heavily with other viruses! At one point I thought the loss of taste and smell was specific, but then I read a blog where a medically qualified guy pointed out that a lot of related viruses sometimes cause that symptom.

You simply can't boil this question down to the sort of query you sent to Hurmanetar.

Malf is right (see above) in that yes Koch's postulates come with a vague qualifier that they are not always useful or whatever. However, when science drops the rigour in this way, it gets into all sorts of muddles. You should go back to what Henry Bauer told you in his podcast.

However, just look at Koch's postulates - they really do look pretty reasonable, dotn't they?

David

I’m so glad to see Cowan fearlessly promoting his work. Too bad this interview didn’t have anything new to offer.

I haven’t seen so far other supporters and theories in this thread (in addition to Terrain theory) and thought to join this conversation—haven’t been here in a while.

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/is-coronavirus-contagious/

“The year 1889 marked the beginning of the modern electrical era and also of a deadly flu pandemic, which followed the advent of electricity throughout the globe. Says Firstenberg, “Influenza struck explosively and unpredictably, over and over in waves until early 1894. It was as if something fundamental had changed in the atmosphere.” Physicians puzzled over influenza’s capricious spread. For example, William Beveridge, author of a 1975 textbook on influenza, noted: “The English warship Arachne was cruising off the coast of Cuba without any contact with land. No less than 114 men out of a crew of 149 fell ill with influenza and only later was it learnt that there had been outbreaks in Cuba at the same time.”1

I’ve been reading the new book The Invisible Rainbow which, like ’terrain theory’ presents some really compelling evidence of what might actually be contributing to, if not the causes behind, why/how these ‘pandemics’ happen.

Anytime anyone wants to discredit something without actually having a discussion about it, they bring up Flat Earth, how convenient!

. The real killer, however, is not a virus, but electromagnetic radiation from wireless devices and cell phone towers. It is known that electromagnetic radiation causes coagulation of the blood, blood clotting, after short-term exposure, and coagulation of blood leads to depletion of oxygen in the blood which leads to respiratory illness. 5G is claimed by some to be a direct energy weapon which will commence the depopulation proper
While I agree with a lot of what you wrote, I am very, very suspicious about this claim. Can you give us the evidence?

David

For me these are such tiny, useless questions. I don’t trust consensus science, it makes no sense to me. The big important questions here for me are—even if covid19 is a deadly virus, should we be following scientists’ words like the new priests with their new scriptures and from them ordering folks how to live and breath? Should it matter that I know not one single person in my life who is ‘suffering’ from this ‘deadly contagion’ yet everyone is expected to change their every habit b/c of it?

It’s similar, for me, to saying: Should I trust scientists that we live on a spinning ball though I have no evidence for that in my visible world and had I never seen a globe and cartoons of spinning galaxies when I was 2 years old and forever since, for which I’m not allowed to pose a single questions without getting mocked and teased right out of the conversation?

Why science - that trustworthy infallible discipline of the fallible human egoic mind - is wrong about almost everything, except the "Germ Theory" of disease.

It would have been good and decent to let Tom state his case. I'm reading his book - which is good - and several others that expose the fallacious germ theory - as Dr. Stefan Lanka unequivocally states: "All diseases have multiple causes, but viruses are not one of them." Just to accept someone as correct because he has a laboratory and has a paper published in Nature and blah blah blah is just outrageous. That's a fallacy, of course, the argument from big laboratory and some pharmaceutical industry funding, no doubt. Most of the crap put forth by the Royal Society turns out to be fallacious, erroneous, fraudulent, and by design, of course....The whole history of "science" is largely a history of errors, mistakes, wrong assumptions, bad thinking, faulty experiments, and unfounded theories, especially in the realm of disease and medicine. You should know better, because the errors stem from a failure to see the human being as anything more than a biological robot, that allopathic medicine is based in scientific materialism, and has perpetrated the warfare model of disease for purposes of profit and control....And to dismiss something as "Flat Earth Theory", or to suggest that a view is like it, is no better than a MSM tool calling someone exposing Agenda 21 a "conspiracy theorist". Shutting down a debate on that basis is despicable behaviour and betrays an unwillingness to have an open-minded discussion. Is one of the vaccine companies funding your show now?

I have no idea what the true shape of the Earth is because I have never been out of the Earth's atmosphere to take a look. I have no idea, but I am grateful to those who have provided a critique of the Heliocentric model of the universe, and brought a previous model back for us to re-consider, with some good and plausible arguments in its favour, just as I am grateful to those who provide a critique of evolution theory, and show us its many flaws and fallacies. Most of what people claim to be true, proven fact are nothing more than beliefs - and the idea that viruses cause disease seems to me, from the reading I've done, to be nothing more than a belief, an erroneous assumption with no real scientific proof to back it up.....

I like Tom Cowan, just as I like anyone who can think beyond the consensus - which often proves to be very wrong indeed.

I hadn’t read this before posting myself, well done, thanks!

Back